✐ Roblox Myths x Reader || On...

By asterriskz

Pssst, I heard you like fictional scary roblox avatars.. Well good welcome to anyone who has stumbled in this... More

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ + ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
sᴇʟᴏᴢᴀʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇss_ᴅᴀʏ x ʟᴀᴢʏ!ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ᴍʀʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴍ x ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛᴇʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

1.2K 12 11
By asterriskz

Oct. 5, 2019

Yeah so uHm Joey is my baby-
Sorry for some incorrect info and OOC I tried-

Third POV

A certain female/male walked towards the eerie house, Albert could have came with but he got sick, he said that he didn't want her/him to go alone or just go since she/he might get hurt or get possessed or something..  She/He shook her head, he can get overprotective at times.

She/He knocked the door but as soon as her/his fingers came contact with the wood, it opened with a small "creeaaakkk!", this slightly unsettled her/him but she/he peeked in before entering.

A little boy was playing alone with blocks, it slightly scared her/him that he isn't bothered by the loneliness or..  The fact he's left alone.

"Jeez his parents are ignorant"

She/He thought to herself/himself.

She/He approached the boy.

"Um hi?"

The boy jumped from the unexpected sentence.

He turned around, scared, seeing a nice looking lady/man, he just waved and smiled.

"A-Are you my babysitter?"

"Well yes, your past babysitters are sick so I'm the one who's gonna replace them."

The little boy just nodded, she/he studied him more, a chessboard was just on his head, as if it's glued on his head,  he had a white sweater with 3 buttons on the front and wore white pants, he wore white and gray socks.

"I'm (y/n) and you are?"

"Joey but sometimes my parents call me Mr.Realism."

She/He just smiled, thinking the nickname was cute/weird.

"So what do you want to do lil Joey?"

He kind of got mad.

"D-Don't call me that.. I'm not little.."

He announced, slightly peeved.

The female/male just giggled and pinched his cheek.

"Yes you are lil!"

"Eee stop!"

He said, more peeved, or more like a mix of peeved and blushing.

"By the way, mommy left a note on the refrigerator. She said it's for the babysitters."

She/He walked to the kitchen and took the note from the refrigerator and read it.

"Don't let Joey have any sweets after bed time, talk about his 'friend', bed time should be at 7:30 pm, never let Joey in the basement (he's done weird shit that I had to deal with).

His therapy session will start tomorrow.

Don't let Joey in the basement, lock it up, guard it.

Thanks Albert.

- Parents of Joey"

She/He got suspicious about the basement but decided to shrug it off.

"My friend says he likes you."

Joey randomly exclaims.

"Oh? Where is he?"

The babysitter asked, filled with curiosity.

"He's kind off busy right now, my friend hates Albert though.."

She/He just nodded.

"So why don't we play some games?"

His eyes lit up, the male/female jist chuckled.

"Can we play hide and seek?"

"Sure."

"Yay! I'll hide!"

The little boy ran off.

"Wait!- Not outside-"

She/He tried calling out to him.

The babysitter ran outside, trying to chase the boy.

The boy ran into a dark, eerie forest.

"Can't catch me!"

He yelled, giggling.

"Joey comeback! you'll get hurt!"

Her/His yelling fell on deaf ears as he sped up, laughing all the way through.

The female/male continued to run after him until a low branch hit the female/male square in the face.

"Ow! Fuck!"

She/He cursed out loud, grabbing the branch and snapping it out of the tree.

The female/male rubbed his/her nose and ran in a straight direction, sweating as Joey was no where to be seen.

Suddenly, as the female/male ran out of the never ending forest, a breath taking sight was bestowed upon him/her, a sunset. He/She was standing at a cliff.

"Boo!"

Joey scared the living crap out of thr adult, the grown up shrieked and jumped.

Joey started laughing.

"I told you not to run outside!"

"I just wanna show you something after we play.."

Joey quietly exclaims, he held the adult's hand and pointed to the sun slowly setting as stars dotted the darkening sky.

It was beautiful.

The two sat down on the dry grass, watching the sun dissappear.

"I heard there's a meteor shower this night, so I wanted to see it."

The adult nodded, watching the sun slowly dip down the sky, it turned dark as a million stars can now be seen.

Until the meteors came.

The pair just watched the meteor shower, it was just breathtaking and cosmic.

The little boy moved closer to the adult, (y/n) just smiled and placed an arm around Joey as the meteors continued to dance in the sky.

words: 784

finished: oct/21/2019

yay finally I finished this, now time to finish the Caroline and Clinten x babysitter!reader lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
391K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...