sᴇʟᴏᴢᴀʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Aug. 25, 2019

Don't beat me with a stick please.
Creeper, aww man.

Third POV

The door closed, Alone had to take care of some stuff for a bit, so both (y/n) and Selozar are left alone at home.

(y/n) finished placing the last pieces of cookie dough on the tray, pushing it in and turning on the oven for it to cook.
She stretched her arms, her favorite show is gonna start in a few minutes.

"Huh, Selozar is really enjoying his nap."

The female spoke to no one in particular, she plopped down on the couch and a ad for condoms suddenly played.

"What the fuck.."

She sat there amused, slightly giggling.

After the ad finished, her favorite show now played.

"Man, Selozar should atleast be down by now."

She exclaimed, worried.

The female decided to check up on him, she climbed up the stairs, it creaked as she stepped down on each individual stair. She then reached Selozar's room, the female opened the door slightly.

Her eyes widened at the sight, she quickly swung the door open, running to a crying Selozar, his back facing her.

"Selozar?"

She asked softly, all she could hear were muffled sounds, she could make up words that sound like 'useless', 'incompetent', 'nothing' and more degrading words.

His body shook as he cried more, she instinctively hugged him from behind, making the male calm down and look behind.

Selozar faced a worried (y/n), his face is filled with injuries, tears streamed down his cheeks and with a shaky voice he asked.

"(y-y/n)?"

"Selozar, what happened?"

He shook his head, more tears fell down his cheeks as he looked down, (y/n) cupped his face with both hands, she gently pulled his face up, wiping his tears with her thumbs. She looked into his glossy eyes with worry, tears just continued to fall down his face.

"Selozar, please, tell me what happened.."

"I-It was Alone.. He'd always abuse me.. Called me names and-"

He cried more, burying his face into (y/n)'s shoulder, the female pulled him into a tight hug, letting all his emotions out as (y/n) just tried her best to comfort the male.

372 words

Ew, this is short as frick Im sorry 😂😂 i hope u likey tho, sorry for procrastinating lmaoo.

Aug. 26,2019