ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇss_ᴅᴀʏ x ʟᴀᴢʏ!ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

oct/21/2019

requested by: xXx__Silver__xXx

Sorry for not updating, I was minecrafting all fucking day 😂

I hope I didn't write an OOC Emotionless, Im still quite new to the fandom.

The way I wrote the reader's attiude is like Zerotwo's attitude lmaoo.

Hope you enjoy!
(Dammit I still have 2 drafts I haven't finished in months AAAAA)

Third POV

The lazy operative yawned, waiting for Great Day to finish the meeting. Watching the clock, time moved slow.

She noticed Emotionless's blank stare, she just smiled at him and yawned again, resting her forehead against the table.

"[OPERATIVE] (y/n)!"

Yelled out Great Day, the female operative sat up straight.

"Are you even listening? If you keep up this attitude I don't think you'll even be worthy of being an operative anymore."

"I think she should be called Lazy Day."

Unpredictable said, most of the operatives chuckled.

She groaned.

The meeting dragged on slowly, until Great finally dismissed everyone.

(y/n) stood up excitedly leave until Emotionless stopped her.

"I think we should discuss your attitude first, [OPERATIVE] (y/n)."

She groans again.

"Who are you? My father? Come on Emotionless, I can't miss Pewdiepie streaming his Let's Play today.."

Emotionless shook his head, his blank stare remained.

"Look, I care about you, your lazy attitude is getting out of hand, if this keeps up, I bet [SUPREME LEADER] would strip you off of being an Operative."

The female stayed silent.

"I guess your right.. "

"From now on, I'm in charge of supervising your lazy attitude."

"Ughhh, dammit.."

"I don't want you leaving me.."

He says, no emotion at all but that struck her.

"...Can we go home now?"

"Yes, but you gotta finish the dishes before I cuddle with you."

"What! That's unfair!"

"I've been washing the dishes for the last few weeks now."

She groaned, the two stood up, the female hugged Emotionless' arm, resting her head on his shoulder as they walked home.

At Home

The two kicked their shoes off and (y/n) ran to the couch, taking her place, hugging the couch.

"Ahh~ I miss you couch.."

(y/n) started getting comfortable, grabbing the remote from under the cushions.

"Ahem."

"What?

"The dishes."

The female hesitantly stood up, parting from the couch. (Y/n) mumbled incoherent curses as she walked to the three stacks of unclean plates.

(y/n) started washing the dishes while complaining.

"If you keep complaining, I'm gonna sleep on the couch."

That's when she shut up, no way out of this.

After washing the dishes

She wiped her hands dry and walked to Emotionless, holding up an arm so she can lay on top of him.

She smiled and went to her place, resting on top of Emotionless, an arm placed around her as she slowly drifted to sleep.

Emotionless used his hand to comb through her (h/c) locks as he boredly watched television.

words: 460

ACK- I hope you guys enjoyed this one big oof.

This is kinda sucky-