Royal Diaries - Kang Minhee x...

由 LunaJamir

Y/n , grounded by her grandmother since she was very little, lives a simple life in the woods along with her... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

12

960 75 18
由 LunaJamir

Minhee's POV

I look at myself in the mirror for a few seconds before rinsing my hands in the sink.

"What's up dude? You've been spacing out lately." Hyeongjun, a classmate of mine tap on my shoulder. Was I spacing out?

"Uh- nothing" I pretend to look in the mirror and fix my hair.

"You look good" he says copying my action.

"I know that" I wink at him and he just laugh off. "Com'on bro, we better get a better place to chat" I circle my arms in his shoulders and drag him out of the washroom.

"Hey bro!" Sejin high-five me as he pass by us.

"By the way, don't you think the new girl looks so pretty"

"Shut up Hyeongjun!"  I lock his neck with my arms.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" He shouts but I refuse to set him free. "Don't tell me you've already laid your eyes on her" he continues to talk which got me taken aback.

I stop walking and release him.

"Did I guess it right?" Hyeongjun tease me. "Looks like you did-"

"HYEONGJUN!" I shout at him, annoyed by his actions.

"Uh oh!" He covers his mouth with his palm. "I- I need to go now" he quickly dash out of my sight.

"You-" I shrug off since he's nowhere to be seen. I sigh.

'Don't tell me you've already laid your eyes on her' his words suddenly repeats in my head.

"N-no no! That can't be." I shake my head deliberately. She's a human girl from nowhere, I can't just lay my eyes on her. "She's just a bloodbag anyway" I smirk on remembering the taste of her blood.

I thrust my hands in my pockets and proceed to head towards the cafeteria. As I walk along I notice students from different classes rushing to a direction while girls were on with their gossips. Curious, I use my abilities to eavesdrop them.

"I heard some of the vampires are picking on the new girl"

"Such a pity! She just joined and she's already been picked by some vampires"

Hearing the girls mentioning the new girl, Y/n's image cross my mind right at the moment. Not wasting anymore time, I use my vampire speed to reach the classroom. There, I saw three guys surrounding Y/n. One of them was so close to her that they were just inches apart and right at the moment, I feel my heart clutching. My orbs suddenly turn red and my fist balls up before I launch at him. The next thing I did, I knock him down on the floor and hit him hard for multiple times. From the corner of my eyes, I notice the other two sneaking out of the classroom. I use my abilities to approach them and attack. Despite the opponents are more in number, there's no way I'm losing on them, they can't just lay their hands on Y/n and I won't let anyone hurt her. Speaking of Y/n, I suddenly remembered her and quickly crock my head a little and saw y/n sobbing. Seeing her in that state made me feel bad.

I quickly speeded towards her, "It's okay"

"I'm sorry" she says while sobbing. What is she sorry for? I should be the one to say sorry for not protecting her.

"It's okay, I'm here now" I stroke her hair, my actions suddenly turning to a gentle one. She lent her head on my chest.

I turn speechless for a split seconds before embracing her and caress her back. Noticing a few bruises on her, I suddenly picked her up so I could take her to the nurse room.

"What are you doing?"

Well, I don't even know what I'm doing but, "you'll know later" I smile looking down at her.

As I carry her out, the students starts to gossip.

"Who is she?"

"She must be -"

"My girlfriend" I stop midway and cuts off the girl.

"You're lying" Y/n whispers.

"Touch her and y'all dead" I ignore her words and continue to talk while eyeing at the boys around.

"What happened Y/n?" Eunsang approach us suddenly and I notice how Y/n just brightens her mood suddenly on seeing him.

"Eunsang" she calls out.

"You can't even take care of her" I roll my eyes at Eunsang.

"Hey, it's not his fault" she hits me in my chest. What's so great about him. She would always smile and laugh around him but-

"Will you excuse us now?" I just blurted out with a blank face before walking past Eunsang.

"Sto-" she pause on  noticing my sudden change of mood. Serves you right.

I thought of taking her to the nurse room but seeing how Y/n's face suddenly lightens up on seeing Eunsang made me pissed so I ended up bringing her back home.

I carried her in my arms and head straight to my room not minding the people in the mansion. Shutting the door behind I laid her on the bed and without saying a word I head towards the washroom.

Sighing, I open the shower and let the water run over my body making me fully drenched.

"What was I thinking?" I ran my fingers through my hair realizing I was being a little harsh on her or maybe a little too much.

I quickly change back to a bathrobe and dry my hair before slowly cracking the door open and peek. My lips curve upward on seeing Y/n sitting at the same spot that I left her. I notice how she held onto the sheets and her legs shaking deliberately which I find it really cute.

Uh dang!She just looked my way.

Did she just blush? Cause I saw her face turning red.

I chuckle on seeing how she turn away quickly and made a run. Suddenly  she slip and without wasting any time I used my vampire abilities to catch her. I hold her waist as she grab onto my neck, her eyes tightly shut. She slowly open her eyes and meet mine.

"Nice try" I smirk, suddenly having the thoughts to tease her.

She had her eyes fix on mine but look away after a few seconds but I notice her eyes wandering on my bare exposed chest.

"Like what you see?" I wink at her.

"Shut" She tried to get on her feet but I hold her tight.

My eyes wanders around her face, finally landing on her lips. Her lips were so inviting, I found myself leaning in.

Kang Minhee!what are you doing?

It's not like I've never kissed anyone before but why do I feel so nervous? I can feel my tummy acting up.

Y/n struggles to move but I pull her in closer making us just inches apart. She slowly close her eyelids as I lean in.

What am I doing?

Why am I so nervous?

This is not my first time kissing her but-

Well, screw it kang Minhee!

I backed off laugh. Fake laugh.

"What do you want?" She yells at me.

"You're disappointed. Aren't you?" I tease while walking towards the wardrobe.

"Shut up you pothead" uh. Pothead?

"Just admit it, you wanted me to kiss you" I wink at her. "You did even close your eyes"

"That doesn't mean I want you to kiss me"

" You didn't even push me away nor stopped me" I tease her while putting on a shirt. "And- " I suddenly remembered something.

"What?" She eyes me on noticing my sudden change of expression.

"I'm curious, you would always let me drink your blood but then-"

"Stop it Minhee" she shout at me before running towards the door.

I smile while recalling some events, back to when she was in the university today, she fought back with the bullies so they don't taste her blood and that one time when she was in Dongpyo's birthday party, I saw how she refused a vampire to taste her blood.

She doesn't stop me from doing all those sorts of stuffs.

I watch her running figure towards the door but before she open the door, I speeded towards her and back hug her.

"Let me do this once"

"Can you stop using your vampire abilities now" She hit in my stomach with her elbows.

I fake cry, "That hurts"

I lean my head on her back as I grab both her hands and interwines it, "Now this feels much better"

And I found myself smiling.

What am I thinking?

Stop it Minhee! She's a human!

Meanwhile the door bell rings, interrupting us. 😣😑

How is it so far? #Minhee's__pov hahah
I think lang Minhee already fell for her 😂😂💃

Anyway thank you so much readers😭❤ I've been receiving comments lately and seeing y'all comments makes me want to write more..  Please do keep commenting and keep reading too that is, if you like the story hahah😅   And should I just write in Y/N pov's  or the other characters POVs too?

Lol.. there was a huge cyclone here in our area yesterday 💔 Our flower garden is all spoiled 😅 and guess what? The current got cut off and the WiFi connection went off too so I couldn't update on time 😭💔  here's an update though... hope y'all enjoy it. Don't forget to share your feedbacks 🙄😅😘😘👀

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

46K 1.6K 47
❝I've been hiding this from you but... I am actually a rock star❞ ❝Seungmin, it's 2 am, shut up❞ She thought she was no one among all those peopl...
167K 8.4K 20
"Where the hell am I?!" He yelled out as he frantically ran around the unfamiliar forest. "Calm down, princes." A subtle, almost calming, voice said...
979 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
18.8K 801 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...