10

"I repeat, don't over think. Y'know over thinking could-" he turns to look at me but seeing how I reacts at his words, he finally change his words. "Don't ever imagine that I'll be attracted towards you"

"whatever" I lay back on the bed.

"You can leave once you're fully awake" he says. "I'm off to school now"

"It's already morning?" I question.

"What did you expect? Or you still wanna cuddle with me?"

"What? no" I pull up the sheets covering all my body.

"Ah" he groan while massaging his back. "My back hurts"

"Last night-" I trail off.

"Com'on you think I'll share a bed with you? Hah. My back hurts cause I've slept in the cough uh"

"Not my fault" I smile at him which seems to be annoying him.

"Get off my bed now" he moves forward and starts pulling the sheet.

"Don't you dare" I pull back, "Stop it Minhee!"

Suddenly Minhee Yanks off the sheets.

I freeze right then, realizing my clothes weren't the same from the previous night.

"You-" I cover my body. "You changed my clothes?"

"I'm not interested in your body" he glance at my body but look away right after. He looks like he just blushed though.

I was wearing an oversized Tee's which I assume to be one of his. "Nina did changed for you" he says while scratching the back of his neck.

I sigh in relief.

Meanwhile the doorknob suddenly twist revealing the king and the queen standing there.

Surprised at their sudden appearance, I quickly get off the bed and stand straight so as Minhee.

"My my, look at them" the queen nudges at the king. "Just as I've imagined" she giggles and the king coughs.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Minhee says, annoyed at his parents

"Minhee!" His father gives him a stern look.

"It's my fault that I end up here. I'm so sorry. You're highness" I appologetically bowed thinking that Minhee's parents were about to scold but before I can even finish my lines, one of them interrupts.

"Eunsang and Wooseok told us everything. I'm surprised Minhee even jumped into the pool to save you." Diana, the queen giggles, "he's actually scared of water since-" Minhee cuts her off.

"Stop it Mom"

"Alright alright stop it. We have something else to announce" David (king) speaks as Diana nods along his words.

"We have decided to enroll Y/n to the university you're attending." Diana says.

"What?" Minhee and I raise our voice at the same time.

"Everything's set. Starting today, you'll be attending the University. Don't worry, Minhee will be courting over you" she flash a wide grin.

"But-" I hold back.

"She's a human Mum. How can a human attend a university full of vampires and wolves?" Minhee interrupts.

"That is why we're letting you court her. I believe you won't let anyone harm her. Will you?" David, Minhee's dad says.

"It has to be me of all?" Minhee sounds annoyed.

"I- uh" I bite my lips, "Can't it be Wooseok or Eunsang?" I quickly glance at Minhee before hanging my head low.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see him glaring.

"No can't" Diana shakes her head as a no.

"Why?" I raise my head, disappointed.

"Wooseok will be busy since he's in his final years and Eunsang goes to a different School so Minhee can be the only one" Diana nudges David in his arm arms signaling him to say something.

"Ohh! Yes!" They both laugh out awkwardly.

"Can I transfer my school?" Eunsang pops his head from the doorway.

"Eunsang! You've been eavesdropping us all along?" Diana pulls him in hitting him slightly.

"I was passing by and then I -"

"Great. Now that you're here, y'all sort it out. I'm leaving!" Minhee walks away bumping my shoulders. "And yeah, Eunsang can transfer so he can court her as she wished" he stops and said, pointing at me.

What is wrong with him? He suddenly had a cold expression on. How can he change his mood from being jolly to a poker face in a second?

"Minhee! Hold on" David called out for Minhee but he's already gone.

I mentally face palm myself seeing his actions.

"You okay?" Eunsang whispers in my ear and I nod my head in response.

"So can I transfer?" He then scratches the back of his nape.

"You can transfer if you wish too." David agrees right away with a warm smile.

"Really?" Eunsang sounds excited.

"Only if you promise to take care of Y/n"

"Of course I will. I promise" he grabs my hand and interwines it.

"Y/n can get ready now. Everything's set including the uniforms" Diana pats my shoulders. "As for Eunsang, we'll talk with the authority in a minute. You'll just have to get your new uniform set by evening"

"I'll be attending the University starting today?" The queen nods in response.

"Don't worry, everything's in hand." She stroke my hair, "Now go, get yourself freshen up. We'll see you in few minutes." With that Diana and David left us.

"I can finally attend the same university as my brothers and you " Eunsang suddenly pulls me in for a hug making me surprise.

His actions were quick

He finally let go.

"We'll, you see" I open my mouth to say something but stop on noticing a figure standing at the doorway.

"What-" Eunsang follows my gaze. "Minhee? I thought you left already"

"Forgot my wallet." Minhee speaks in a cold tone, his eyes fix on mine.

I bite my lips.

"What are you both doing in my room?" He then rolls his eyes, turning to look at Eunsang.

"Sorry. We're leaving." Eunsang pulls me out of his room, our hands interwining. "Oh by the way, I'm transferring to your University today" he said in his most exciting tone making the other guy annoyed or jealous maybe.

Finally here's an update. I'm so sorry to keep y'all waiting. I've been sick for the past few days so I couldn't catch up with all these pending works but I promise I'll do my best here. I hope the fiction is upto your likings. Please do suggest/share your opinions in the comment section too ❤

Also Thank you so much 7+k readers ❤ I love y'all so much. Please keep supporting me till the end. I promise to write the best for y'all 😘😅 jk :) :) I'll try maybe....lols.
.
.
I can't believe CRAVITY is finally debuting tomorrow 😭 I can't wait any longer.

JUNGMOOOO is killing Mehh!!!! and annnndd anndd MINHEEEEE 💔 I can't choose a fixed bias yet but uhh for now it's Jungmo. Serim is wrecking me though 💔 and ALLEN too 😭😭💔 damn I love them all.not forgetting our baby Hyeongjun ❤😭💔