3

I woke up on feeling someone poking me gently.

"You've been sleeping for hours now, Miss. It's time you need to put on some clothes." A girl around her twenties said while arranging some clothes. Put on some clothes? Confused, I look around and realized I was lying in a bathup, naked.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I sat up straight.

"For some few hours maybe. I don't understand how you're able to sleep peacefully even with your head underwater." The girl says. "You seem to have enjoyed your sleep though."

I flushed in embarrassment.

"Put on the bath robe or you might catch a cold." She puts on my body as soon as I got out from the bathtub. "From now on, I'm going to be your personal maid." She flashed a wide smile.

"W-what did you say?" I stutters, unsure.

"Your clothes are dirty so I got some of my spare clothes for you." She handed me.

"Thank you"

"Now you should get yourself ready. The king and queen wants to have dinner with you."

"King and que-"

"Yes, the vampire king and queen" she responded before I could even finish talking. "This will be your room by the way." She leads me out of the bathroom to a huge bedroom.

"Woah" surprise.

"If you need anything, I'll just be at your doorstep. You should hurry up now." I nodded, biting my inner cheeks. "I'll get going then."

Sighing, I look around.

This is so royal.

I lay on the bed finally feeling comfortable, "This bed is so soft!"

I stared at the ceiling, recalling about everything that happened so suddenly.

"What am I even doing in here?"

"What are you even doing in here?" I quickly got off the bed and fixed myself up.

"Wh-who are you?" I stepped back seeing someone approaching me.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He smirked. "Who are you?" That face looks familiar.

"Are you following me?" I questioned him on remembering his face. He's the guy that I met back in the forest. The one who told me to leave the forest. "What do you want?" I raised my voice while backing away.

He laughed.

"What do I want?" Did he just mock me? I slowly move back as he keeps moving forward. I finally felt my back hitting against the wall. "You-" he plays with my curls.

"Don't you dare touch me." I push him off but ended up being trap under him. His one hand against the wall and the other grabbing unto my wrist.

"You think you can ran off? You're no match of my strength." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my neck. "You do know that I'm a vampire right?" I frozeand he just laughed at my action.

"Just leave me alone." I struggled to yank him off.

"This is my mansion."

"Get off me!"

"Not until I taste some of you" he lowered to my neck level.

"There's no way I would allow you to touch me." I gritted my teeth.

"Acting all strong huh?" he laughed. "Didn't I warned you to leave earlier?"

I felt my energy draining as I struggled to remove his hand.

"Minheee!!!!!" The door swing open with a loud thud and I sighed in relief seeing Wooseok.

He finally released my hand. My wrist were now turning red due to the strong hold and I slowly fell on my knees, tears starting to pour.

"Y/n!" Wooseok called my name while running towards me. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Y/n." He hugged me.

I was now sobbing under his embrace.

"It's okay! Y/n. It's okay" he assures me while gently stroking my hair.

I breathe in a huge amount of air before standing on my feet. Then my eyes meet that particular person but I quickly look away and from the corner of my eyes, I can see his famous smirk forming on his face.

"I'll be back again later" he uses his vampire speed to approach me and whisper on my ear before exiting the room.

"Y/n, I'm sorry about Minhee's behavior. He's always like that ever since-" he gulp biting his lip.

"Anyway you should make yourself presentable alright?" He pats my back. "Dinner will be serve in few minutes. You should meet all the family members there."

______________________

"Y/n is your name?" The man who I assume to be the king ask.

"Y-yes"

"You can just sit anywhere you like" he motions me to sit in one of the chairs.

"Hey! it's okay" Wooseok on noticing me, nervous, whispers in my ear as he pulls out a chair for me to sit.

"Thank you" I mumbles.

"Just feel free Y/n" The king laughs after noticing how awkward I look. He doesn't really seem to be that strict judging by his behavior.

"Ah- okay!" I force a smile. "And-" I bite my inner cheeks thinking whether I should ask or to hold back. Noticing how concern the king and the queen were, " How should I address you both as?"

"Just call me David"

"And you can address me as Diana" The queen smiles at me.

I smile while nodding.

"Let's dig in" David announces.

They were serve different food while my food's different comparing to everyone else in the table. My head suddenly lower at the ground level.

"Since you're a human" Wooseok winks at me and raise a glass filled with red liquids which I assumes it to be blood. He gulps down in one shot.

"Delicious" he whispers in my ear. "You should eat your food too"

"Ah- sure" I stutters.

"I'm late" a voice interrupts.

It belongs to Minhee.

"May I sit here Miss" Minhee pulls out the chair next to me, smirking.

"It's rare to see you here to dine with the family, Minhee" David who seems to be quite surprise at his appearance raise his glass containing blood for a cheer, not only was David surprised but Diana and Wooseok seems to be more surprised.

"Am I not allowed to dine with my family?" Minhee furrows his brews staring at his parents, "especially when there is a beautiful human sitting in the dining room." He turns to face me followed by a wink.

Suddenly I feel uncomfortable with Minhee's presence.

"I think I'm full" I stand on my feet. "I'll take some rest" turning on my back.

"Leaving already?" Minhee grabs my hand. "I'll be back later" he mouthed at me with a wink.