how she lost herself. billie...

By billiesHoe

she slowly was losing herself without realising. she also lost a few people along the way but that's okay. lo... More

bitches broken hearts. x
i swear ill never leave again. x
wrong about forever. x
but i miss you. x
uno what? do it. x
im trying to let go. x
id get you the moon. x
skeltons. x
ive been waiting. x
2 soon. x
i love you. x
im so lonely. x
i hate myself. x
baby ill be here. x
even if its love. x
i dont know me. x
i got everything i wanted. x
the end. x

at least ill wait for you. x

92 7 0
By billiesHoe

me and isaac kissed? it was in the spur of the moment honestly i hope he doesn't think anything of it.

after that he just laughed and looked back at the tv while laughing, i guess that a okay sign.

angie's pov

me and isaac walk into school holding hands since we've grown weirdly close, he kisses my forehead before he leaves and i head to my locker.

"every time you kiss someone else, you'll be thinking of me, i know it" she says in a quite tone while walking towards me "what are you on about billie" i ask "how could you move on so fast?!" she answers/asks "what are you talking about" i ask.

she looks at me in disbelief "you and that guy, walking in holding hands" she answers in disgust "i'm not with isaac" i say calmly "why are you lying to me?" she asks "i'm not"

"don't leave me now. i can't bare it. we can go back to hating each other if that makes it easier, just please don't leave me" she says.

and with that i look at her and leave.

angie's pov ends

---------------------

i'm confused, absolutely confused. i love her but i don't and i know if i go back i'll just be getting hurt.

-angie xoxo

laconic
(adj.) expressing much in a few words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...