13 Reasons Why// Winterwatche...

By moonwatcher71

"There are thirteen reasons why your friend died. You are one of them. " ~ What happens when Winter Absher, t... More

Comfort Women
Prologue
{1} The One Who Pushed It To The Right Direction
{2} How It Started
{3} It's The Truth
{4} Wishes
{5} Evil
{6} Mourn
{7} Notes
{8} The Princess (Part 1)
{9} The Queen (Part 2)
{10} Bully
{11} Coldness
{12} Storms
{13} The Moon
{14} Stolen
NEXT TIME ON THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
{16} Eyes
{17} Secrets
{18} Flaws and Strengths
{19} Problems
{20} Judgement
{21} Assassin
{22} Tape
{23} Family
{24} Emergency
{25} Stitches
{26} Pretend
{27} Feelings
{27} Monster

{15} Alive

1.4K 41 101
By moonwatcher71

There are thirteen reasons why your friend died.

And you're one of them.

You say you're innocent? But...are you really?

Even if you are...It's too late.

The whole world already knows what you did to him.

After all, there are thirteen reasons. But only one story.

~

"Moonwatcher Everfrost. Please come to the office."

The teacher excused her from the class, telling her to go there without any trouble. She nodded and shakily went out of the classroom.

What could it possibly be?

When she reached there, she took a deep breath and knocked.

There was no reply. So she peeked in, opening the door slightly.

There were students there. Sitting around a table.

Scarlet Sky, her eyes puffy red. Icicle Absher, her fists clenched at her sides. Qibli Sand, his eyes wide, surprise on his face. Then anger. Even students that weren't from her school— Lynx Truth. She knew from the pictures that were around Winter's room.

Everyone that were on the tapes, except those who had passed away. All in one room.

She felt a chill down her neck. What could this...possibly mean?

Then she saw him. He had a smile on his face, and, when he spotted her, his smile got bigger.

That when she knew: he stole the tapes. Hers. Everyone's. He knew they were in Kinkajou's house, because he was in one of them.

One of her closest friends.

Winter, you should know...so is this what betrayal— true betrayal— feels like?

A whisper in her head: yes.

"Welcome to the party, Moon," Umber sneered.

"Ah, Miss Everfrost. Please come on in," Mr. Webs, the principal, said. Moon, her hands trembling, her eyes never leaving Umber's, slowly went in.

"Please sit down." His voice was grave. Angry. "I think you know why you are in here. Every one of you."

Lynx suddenly stood up. "Tell us, Mr. Principal, what are you going to do with this? Those tapes?"

Mr. Webs shook his head. "That is why I called every one of you today. This is serious business. Some of this is called bullying. Abuse. Every one of you, if I understood correctly, was a reason for Winter Absher's death."

Lynx banged the table with her fists. "This is ridiculous. Why should you care? This was a business between Winter and me. Why does it matter to you? I'm not even your student. You can't punish me."

Mr. Webs sighed. "Sit down, Miss Truth. And don't you think I know? Winter was one of my pupils, and it is my duty to talk to you. This is unbelievable. Nobody thought something like this could happen."

Scarlet clenched her fists. "Then what are you going to do? Expel us?"

Umber huffed. "We should release them so everybody can see them! So that it won't happen again!"

That comment made Moon confused. "Why are you doing this, Umber? You're in the tapes, too."

Umber smirked. "No, I'm not. Stop with your lies, Moon."

He...he took his out. Perhaps his sister's, too.

The others started arguing with Mr. Webs again. When others paying no attention to Umber, he slowly walked to her, giving her a sneer.

"Why are you doing this to us?" She whispered. You used to be shy. Kind.

Umber stared at the ground. "You break everyone you love, Moon. I understood when you hooked up with Winter. But Qibli? Get your hands off him," he snarled. "You enjoy that, don't you? Breaking people? Knowing that people want you?"

Moon stood up. "That is not true. So you're doing this just for your selfish reasons? Oh, I forgot. You killed winter because he was getting too close to Qibli, didn't you!"

She was grumpy satisfied at Umber's expression. Everything she was holding in, she wasn't going to anymore.

"You, Umber...When was the last time you talked to Qibli? He doesn't love you. And even if you removed all his lose friends so you have no competition, he will never love you." Moon felt tears swelling in her eyes. "This, Umber...This isn't love."

Umber looked away. "It's all I have. I...Nobody wants me as me."

Moon gently placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. "It's not too late, Umber. Tell him how you feel, and stop this."

Umber stared at her. "But you're his girlfriend," he whispered.

Moon shook her head. "It's okay," she said. "Your feelings, they're stronger than mine ever was."

Umber gave her a grateful smile. "T-thank you, Moon..."

Mr. Web's voice caught their attention. "I have decided the tapes will be made publicly."

"What? No!" Turtle said from behind. "I...I didn't mean to! Please hear our own stories first!"

Mr. Webs raised an eyebrow. "Do you really think there's an excuse for what you did?

"Umber was right. We need to  prevent this from happening again. This is the only way."

Scarlet buried her head in her hands, sobbing. It was the first time Moon saw her even slightly sad. And I thought she was perfect... "I. Am. Dead. My mom will kill me..."

"Mr. Webs," Umber said timidly. "Please rethink this."

Qibli turned to him. "Ha! Aren't you the one that turned us in in the first place? Haven't you done enough damage, Umber? And I thought you were my friend!" His eyes were fiery pits.

Oh, no.

Umber seemed close to crying. He was trembling from head to foot, his confidence shattered like glass pieces.

He did all this for you, Qibli. He loves you, Moon thought desperately.

"I have have my decision," Mr. Webs said. "They will be published tomorrow."

That was when his phone rang.

Mr. Webs sighed and took it, pressing it to his ear.

"Hello, Mr. Webs. I think you know who I am."

The principal's face went white with horror.

What is wrong with him?

"I-I..." He stammered for words, but not finding any. He just grasped his phone tighter until his hands went white.

"I think we need to talk."

The door swung open.

The boy grinned, and Moon felt her blood run cold. Her breaths came out in short, quick bursts, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Did you miss me?" Winter asked.

Nobody replied. Moon's eyes slowly traveled to his head, where there were thick bandages.

Trembling, she managed to choke out some words:

"Winter...is that you?"

He turned his head, trying to find the voice. His blue eyes finally settled to her.

She didn't know what she was expecting. Anger? Betrayal? Hate?

... Love?

Instead, this was what she got:

Puzzlement.

"Do I know you?"

~

Is Augustus Waters alive?

No.

Is Winter's memories intact?

Nah.

Did you seriously think we were at the end? You guys still have waaay more chapters to go.

Thank you all for the beautiful support, though :) it means a lot to me.

Am I torturing you? I'm so sorry XD I feel so evil XP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.4K 84
Imagine reading your favorite book series when you're suddenly transported into it. That's what happend to Daniel Lorence when he is transported into...
40.7K 627 21
After leaving Jade Mountain Winter's heart has been aching to see the dragon he loves, Moon. But his new life in Sanctuary has other plans for him an...
15.2K 244 55
Clay Landslide, Tsunami Hurricane, Glory Paradise, Starflight Galaxy, Sunny Roadrunner, Peril Cinder, Riptide Whitewash, Deathbringer Moonslayer, and...
5.5K 19 21
New summary Winter is strugging with keeping his abuse a secret and his love life. He has feelings for Moon, but when he tries dating her but he feel...