The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
๐Ÿ”ชPrologue (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
๐ŸŽ‰Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)

10.4K 289 38
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/16/2023

Aurora's POV

Ever since that talk during dinner, Steven didn't come back until the break of dawn.

Mr. Anderson scolded him on the day of his return and Steven didn't even try to argue. Surprisingly, he stayed quiet and he didn't do anything to me or anyone at all.

Steven stayed inside his room and for once, it felt a bit safe. But, I still have to lock my door in case.

I'm just in my room and stare at the hidden cameras and the two journals laying on my table. I guess this is what I can give as evidence. Well, three, which is... me.

I grab the cameras and the two journals, put them in my bag, and slowly head out of my room. I head down the stairs and I quietly walk towards the door.

I open the door but then a voice from behind called out to me, which made me immediately close the door.

"Aurora? Where are you going?" I turn around and realized it was just Mr. Anderson.

"I'm just going to my friend's house," I said.

"You don't want me to drive you there?" He asked.

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm fine with walking."

"Still, I'll take you to your friend's house," Mr. Anderson said, grabbing the keys. I let out a sigh and we head out of the house.

I open the car door then I look back at the house.

"Wait... what about Steven?" I asked.

"Don't worry, he's been in his room for hours, I don't think he'll come out of his room for awhile. He's always been like that." Mr. Anderson said as he gets in the car.

I bite my lip before getting in the car. I buckle up as Mr. Anderson starts the car engine before driving off.

"So, which friend's house you're heading to?" He asked.

"My friend Eddie's house. I just want to talk to him. I miss him."

"I see," Mr. Anderson said.

"Um... there's something I want to talk to you about," I said.

"Go ahead."

"Is it true that Steven has a twin brother?"

Just that one question and Mr. Anderson immediately stopped the car right before the traffic light turns red.

I look at his face and he just stayed quiet yet his eyes are saying otherwise.

"Did Steven mentioned it before?" He asked.

I glance at Mr. Anderson and his eyes are still on the road.

"I think it's best if you park somewhere before we'll talk about this," I said. He nodded and the traffic light turns to green.

He drives off to a park nearby and parked nearby the entrance.

"Steven didn't say anything about his twin brother. I sort of... found this. I thought I should just show it to you and let you read it."

I pull out the journal from my bag and show him the journal and hand it to him. He stares at the journal for a while before opening it and flips page by page.

He even saw the pictures and his eyes went wide open and put on a shocked expression.

He closes the journal and hands it back to me. He then massages his forehead and lets out a sigh.

"I know he is my son but that kid is so fucked up in the head. I'm such a terrible father - I wasn't there for him. I should have done something better." He said.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't say anything. It's just... he threatened to hurt you guys if I tell." I said.

"Aurora, you should have told us everything that he has done." He said.

"I know, I know," I said, looking down at my shaking hands.

"We'll do something about this as soon as possible. Let's just drive you to your friend's house." He said as he starts the car engine and drives off.

__

"Okay, now where is Eddie's house?" Mr. Anderson asked as he drives around the neighborhood.

"Oh, it's just down this street. I'll tell you to stop." I said.

He slowly drives down the street as we pass by other houses until I can see Eddie's house.

"You can stop here," I said and Mr. Anderson stops the car.

"Just call me when you're ready to go home," Mr. Anderson said and I nodded.

I get off the car, and grab my bag, before closing the car door.

Mr. Anderson starts driving away and I walk over to Eddie's house and knock on the door.

The door opens and I came face to face with Eddie. I put on a small smile on my face and he returns the same gesture.

He lets me in and he closes the door behind him. We hug each other before sharing a small kiss.

"I was so worried about you. Are you okay? He didn't hurt you or anything, right?" He asked.

"I'm fine, he didn't hurt me. But that's not really important, I have something to discuss with you." I said, showing him the journals.

We sit down on the couch and start reading everything.

__

Time has passed and we finished doing what we can. I even told him about the hidden cameras in my room and Eddie's expressions are mixed with shock and anger.

"That son of a bitch." He muttered.

"Eddie, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"Can you keep these hidden cameras and journals and put them in a safe place? This is not much but we can use this as evidence." I said.

"Yeah, I know where I can put them." He said, grabbing the journals.

"Thanks, I should get going now," I said.

"Do you have to go back there?"  He grabs my wrist and his eyes are filled with worry.

"Don't worry about me. My stepdad knows about this except the fact that I'm... pregnant." I whisper the last part.

"And what did he say?"

"We'll do something about this as soon as possible," I said., pulling out my phone and call Mr. Anderson to pick me up.

After the quick call, I put my phone aside.

"Aurora, you know you can stay here. I don't mind it. I just want you to be safe, that's all." Eddie said.

"I know but as long as my Mom and Mr. Anderson are around, I'll be fine. They're taking some time off from work but sometimes one of them needs to go back to the office. Does Heather know or have you heard anything from her?"

"No, she doesn't know but we need to tell her at some point or she'll know eventually cause she's been asking me if you're okay or not. I just give her short answers and that's it." Eddie explained.

"I hate doing this to her but I'm just not ready to tell her. I'm not even ready to tell my Mom or Mr. Anderson." I said, burying my face in my hands. " I am such a coward."

"Hey, hey, you are not a coward. You're scared but that's okay. I'm not forcing you to say something if you're not ready. Being scared is a human emotion - your human emotion. And that's okay. You're human, remember that." He said, looking into my eyes as he places his forehead against mine.

I feel like I'm going to cry.

"Thank you for saying that, Eddie. I really needed that." I said.

I received a text from Mr. Anderson and he said that he was already outside, waiting for me.

"I should go now. I'll call you if anything happens. I love you." I place a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too. Please be safe." He said and I nodded before sharing a kiss.

We look at each other in the eyes before heading out of his house.

I head into the car and tell Mr. Anderson that we can go now. He starts the car engine before he started to drive off.

__

The sun has set and it's night time. Steven didn't come down for dinner either which is fine.

I look down at my plate before looking at my family without Steven and his twin brother. It's just my Mom, Mr. Anderson, Toby, and me. 

And I want to keep it that way.

We just need to do something about him and his twin brother. Before things get out of hand.

__________________________________

Hello there! I decided to update another new chapter, cuz why not?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and there will be new updates coming soon once I'm back and done with my first semester of school.

Also, we're almost to 99k! Thank you so much for the endless amount of love and support for this story! 💕

That's all!

-emopastelgirl^_^

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/16/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 361 34
Featured on @NA in It's Always the Butler|| Mystery + Thriller + Horror Wattpad's official reading list.โœจ Featured on @StoriesUndiscovered on the 04...
1.2M 29.4K 36
**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for her, this new man has a step son...and he...
114K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
1.8M 50.4K 50
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...