2p! Hetalia Headcanons

Bởi DreamsForDays313

These are Headcanons for the 2p Axis and Allies! They can range from AUs to relationships (like relationships... Xem Thêm

High School AU Headcanons
Relationship Headcanons
How They Kiss Headcanons: GIF Edition
How They Cuddle Headcanons: GIF Edition
Yandere AU Headcanons
High School Teacher AU Headcanons
Halloween Dress Up Headcanons
How They Act in Public VS How They Act at Home with Their S/O Headcanons
How They Act With Daughters Headcanons
How They Kiss Headcanons: 2p Nordics Gif Edtion
Human AU Jobs Headcanons
Christmas With Significant Other's Family Headcanons
Headcanon or Headcanon Game Suggestions?
When They Are Sick Headcanons
NSFW Alphabet Headcanons - 2p Italy
When You Get Pet Together Headcanons (2p Allies & 2p Nordics)
Wedding And Honeymoon Headcanons
Hogwarts Houses Headcanons
When You Die Headcanons
Demon Headcanons
OC Meeting Reaction Headcanons
NSFW Alphabet Headcanons - 2p Norway
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Germany
2p Itapan Headcanons
Haitus Over For Now!
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Russia
First Kiss Headcanons
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Romano
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Japan
NSFW Alphabet - 2p England
NSFW Alphabet - 2p France
NSFW Alphabet - 2p America
SFW Alphabet - 2p Italy
First Date Headcanons with 2p Russia
NSFW Headcanons for 2p Canada with a Tall and Strong Female S/O
NSFW Alphabet - 2p China
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Canada
How They Act with a Little Sister Headcanons
Who Would Be Foster Parents Headcanons
Halloween/Fall Requests!
NSFW - How They Treat an S/O with a Large Bust Headcanons
SFW Alphabet 2p America
Texts about Bad Habits
What Kind of Monster They Would Be Headcanons
2p Canada and S/O Halloween Fun Headcanons
Thanksgiving with S/O Headcanons
2p Vampire Prussia With a Vampire Hunter S/O Headcanons
What They Do at a Halloween Party Headcanons
Taking Their Kid(s) Trick or Treating Headcanons

NSFW Alphabet - Werewolf! 2p Canada

1.8K 30 18
Bởi DreamsForDays313

justworkalready: Can I request the NSFW alphabet with a 2p werewolf Canada and reader?

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Matt tries to be a proper gentleman after sex and help clean you up, especially when he's particularly messy or rough. Though, if he's on his wolf form, he'll just cuddle up beside you and lick your cheek. He may even lick up any mess he left.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Theirs: His arms

Yours: Your back

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum basically.... I'm a disgusting person)

He likes to cum inside you, no exceptions. Well, there may be some exceptions, but he prefers inside of you over anything else.

D: Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

He hates to be around you during full moons simply for the fact that he gets a little too rough. This you knew very well, but what you didn't know is that he usually hangs around outside the house to watch what you do. His favorite part of watching you is seeing you strip out of your clothes, which gives him some good wanking material, but that also means he has to force himself further into the woods so he won't shift and barge in on you to have sex.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

To be honest, he had zero experience in the sexual field before you came along. He usually distanced himself from those he liked so he wouldn't become attached and accidentally leak that he was a werewolf, but when you persisted after him even when you found out what he was, he knew you were the one. He wanted to fuck you right away, which made him a little embarrassed, but after the first time there was no stopping him from going at it with you. Now he's pretty good at the whole sex thing and can control himself pretty well.

F: Favorite Position (Goes without saying)

He prefers missionary or any position he can see your face if he's in his human form. If he's in his wolf form, he would rather do doggy style or any variation of that.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous?)

Goofy? In his good lycanthropic household during sexy times? I don't think so. He takes sex very seriously and doesn't feel that funny business belongs in the bedroom. Although... If you initiate something silly, he can't help but play along and smile and laugh with you.

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes?)

Matt's a little more unkempt as a werewolf. He'll trim his hair if he plans to have sex with you, but he usually lets it go and refuses to shave down there. His hair down there is a little darker than his natural hair color and is closer to the color of his fur, which is a muddy light brown that could look slightly blond depending on the light.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He's pretty attentive of your needs during sex. There's a lot of side caressing and ass grabbing on both sides. He likes to make eye contact when in human form but would rather not do so if you ever have sex while he's in wolf form.

J: Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

He really only reserves this for full moons when he can't be with you.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- Breeding kink (solely driven by his instincts)
- Praise kink

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do)

In nature! He feels at home out in the woods and loves taking you against a tree or against the hood of his truck if you go for a drive in the wilderness for a camping trip. He also enjoys bending you over the armrest of the couch and taking you there.

M: Motivation (What turns them on)

His instincts, once again, really drive him here. The two of you could be watching tv or cleaning up the dishes from dinner when he suddenly has this overbearing urge to fuck you. It's not necessarily anything you do, but something stirs within him that makes him feel that way. That aside, he loves it when you walk around in nothing but his flannels and a pair of panties.

N: No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He's very particular about dirty talking and will not degrade you, even if you're into it. It takes him out of the mood instantly. Pet play is another thing he's really not into, whether it's targeted towards him or you.

O: Oral (Prefence in giving or receiving, skill)

He prefers to give oral and has become quite skilled since meeting you. If you're going to give him oral, it has to be when he can assure he's not going to accidentally shift from one form to another because he doesn't want to knot your mouth.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?)

Driven by his instincts closer to the full moon, it's a toss up for which side you're going to get. Closer to a new moon, he's a soft boi. Sex is slow and full of passion. Closer to the full moon and the days following, he's absolutely animalistic. Sex is fast paced and often leaves the two of you with scratches and bruises from one another.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often?)

Quickies are his savior closer to the full moon. The day of it, he may pull you aside if you're home and fuck your brains out with what little time he has before he must leave. Any other time he'd prefer proper sex.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

He has sec with you in the woods, so I'm pretty sure he'd be down to experiment with positions and locations at least.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last?)

Being a werewolf has its perks! He's got stamina for days (just as he did as a normal human), but he's going to be one tired boy at the end of it. He can go for six rounds max, but he'll usually stop at two or three if your begging for mercy already.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

The hell are toys? He really doesn't know, or rather he didn't until he was with you. Being a big ol' wolf man in the woods means not really bothering to look through the self care and toy aisle because why would he need something like that? What if he tried to use one on himself and accidentally shifted and got it stuck inside himself? That sounds terrifying to him, so he vetoed the idea when you approached him with it.

U: Unfair (How much they like to tease?)

He likes to tease. Oh, you're making dinner? He's going to let his hands run over your sides and give your ass a little squeeze. You want to take a relaxing bath with him? His hands are going to wander wherever you'll let him.

V: Volume (How loud are they, what sounds they make?)

He's a growly boi. Expect lots of grunting from him and small little gasps or growls. When in wolf form, he tends to growl more and howl.

W: Wild card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

His wolf form is sort of a cross between a classic anthropomorphic werewolf and a legit wolf. He's able to stand on his hind legs and walk around that way, but he prefers to walk on all fours. He's bigger than a normal wolf by at least double, if not three times.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what going on in those pants, pictures or words)

In human form, he's at about the same stats from the regular NSFW alphabet I did for him: little longer than six inches, straight, and veiny when erect. Only difference is he's got a bit of girth. In wolf form, it really looks more like what a wolf's looks like: a little on the thicker side, very much pink in color, and he's got a bulbous glandis, otherwise known as a knot.

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive)

When it's full moon, his sex drive is as high as ever, but he's ready to go at anytime. He'd be happy with once a month, but he'd really be happy with at least three or four.

Z: ZZZ (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

This depends on how many rounds the two of you go for. If you do one or two, he may take awhile to fall asleep. If you can make it through six or seven rounds, he's out like a light as soon as he's helped clean you up and himself up.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

41K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...
7.8K 216 17
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED. I'm only making this public again so my previous readers can enjoy it. I'm sorry to say that it will not have a conc...
11.6K 272 28
[Hetalia] [completed] Pairing: 2p! Prussia X female reader Who knew getting cat food could be so troublesome? It was Just a simple trip to a shop ran...
2.7K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...