Assassins Love // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what hap... More

Chapter 1: The Files
Chapter 2: Cat Eyes
Chapter 3: Save(d)
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Betrayal
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Ammo
Chapter 8: Traitor
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: DNR
Chapter 12: Two days
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Workshop
Chapter 15: Extraction
Chapter 16: Taking it Back
Chapter 17: New Friends
Chapter 18: CD
Chapter 19: Taken
Chapter 20: Bullseye
Chapter 21: Camera
Chapter 22: Hitman
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Hate is a Strong Word
Chapter 25: Cards for War
Chapter 26: Locked Away
Chapter 27: True Feelings
Chapter 28: Red Eyes
Chapter 29: Tiger
Chapter 30: Break Up
Chapter 31: Hidding
Chapter 32: Vote
Chapter 33: Forgive Me
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Window
Chapter 36: Bomy
Chapter 37: Treehouse
Chapter 38: Boredom
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: The Past
Chapter 43: Date
Chapter 44: Home
Chapter 45: Couch
Chapter 46: Bingo
Chapter 48: Reverse
Chapter 49: Sleep
Chapter 50: Groceries
Chapter 51: Xion
Chapter 52: Germany
Chapter 53: Food
Chapter 54: Stripper
Chapter 55: Look At Me
Chapter 56: Dirty
Chapter 57: Mistake
Chapter 58: Team
Chapter 59: Pieces๏ฟผ
Chapter 60: Flip
Chapter 61: Nightfall
Chapter 62: Return
Chapter 63: Offical
Chapter 64: Park
Chapter 65: High
Chapter 66: Together

Chapted 47: Rescue

894 47 6
By btshandbook

Jimins pov

I watched as Hyungsik walked to the door and then opened it.

"Hi I am Kim Seokjin and I have gotten some concerning calls about you and your boyfriend I presume," I smirked and played with my fingers.

"What were the calls about?"

"Well, they think that your boyfriend is not really your boyfriend".

"So?"

"I just need to ask him some questions." Hyungsik nodded and opened the door for Jin who was dressed in a police uniform.

"Sir are you okay?" Jin asked me and then winked.

"Yes I am, thank you for being concerned but I am fine. I am also sorry that you got called here for nothing. I guess you can go and redo your catwalk," I chuckled at the stupid codeword.

"Um okay, sir I will do my catwalk," Jin winked and then walked out of the house.

"That was weird," Hyungsik frowned before he looked back at me.

"How was that weird?"

"He is an officer that was looking at you like a full course meal."

'The plan is going just as I suspected.'

"Well, are you going to go after him?"

"That is a great idea. Baby stay here."

'Yes!'

Hyungsik then walked out.

3rd person pov

Hyungsik follows and watched as the officer turned down an alley.

He smiled as he pulled out his gun.

"Oh, I took the wrong turn. Stupid." Hyungsik heard the officer say.

"Yes you are," Hyungsik chuckled and then Jin quickly turned around looking scared.

"Oh hi, Mr. Hyungsik!" Jin faked smiled.

"Hi," the male growled.

"Can you help me find my way out of here?"

"Oh, I can do so much more" Hyungsik then pulled the gun out fully and pointed it at Jin who pretended to act surprised.

"Y-You c-can't shoot m-me".

"With that voice, I am going to do more." Hyungsik put the gun down and trapped Jin in between his arms.

Hyungsik then forcefully put his lips onto the younger. He then lifted up his hands and put them under Jin's shirt.

~•~•~

Namjoon who was around the corner was growing madder at the second.

"RM stay in position. V, Kook go in." Jimin said through his earphone.

"Hey what is going on over here?" Taehyung asks as he walked down the alley.

"Nothing I am just talking to my boyfriend, go back to where you came from," Hyungsik said back as he looked at Jin.

"Well my mom is dead so I can't go back to where I came from." Jungkook chuckled next to Taehyung.

"Please leave." Jungkook now shook his head.

"We can't do that. You don't know but the guy you are holding down is our friend and we know he has a real boyfriend so if you can kindly back the fuck up now or we will have to use force." Jungkook smirked.

When Jungkook and Taehyung knew that Hyungsik wasn't going to back off they moved forward.

"This is your last warning," Taehyungs says before stepping forward, grabbed Hyungsik's shoulder, and pushed him off of Jin who was smirking.

As Jungkook went to Jin, Taehyung was holding Hyungsik down who was struggling.

"Calm down." Hyungsik shook his head and then got out of Taehyungs grasp.

Jungkook was about to catch him, however, once he saw Taehyung fall he went to his lover. In the back of Jungkooks mind, he knew Namjoon would be there.

Hyungsik tried to run out but when he tried to turn the corner he was tackled by Namjoon who hurried to put the handcuffs on Hyungsik as he was in a daze

"Yeah, baby!" Jin smiled. Namjoon then forced Hyungsik to stand up.

"Goodnight." Namjoon evilly smiled before he punched Hyungsik so hard that he passed out in his arms.

"Oh god I love you," Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon and pushed their lips together in a sweet and loving kiss.

"Okay, let's go get Jimin." Jin slowly nodded but did not leave his boyfriend's lips.

"Why don't we go and you two stay here," Namjoon hummed as he started moving his lips.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other then shrugged and walked off together.

When the Taekook couple made it to Jimins old house they just walked in.

"Jimin we got him," Taehyung announced and Jimin squealed.

"Thank god I can finally leave this house and see Yoongi!"

"Well let's go then" Jungkook smiled and Jimin jumped off of the couch and rushed out the house.

"Were is Namjoon and Jin?"

"Don't ask." Taehyung chuckled as the three then got into Jimins car and drove off to HQ.

When they got there they saw that Yoongi was sitting on a bench talking to someone.

"BABY!" Jimin yelled excitedly and walked to Yoongi who took his gaze off the person and to Jimin.

Yoongi stood up and got on his crutches and meet Jimin halfway.

When the two finally met Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck. The crutches then fell down to the ground as Yoongi wrapped his arms around his fiancé's waist.

"I am glad you are okay." Yoongi smiled and hugged Jimin tighter.

"I am glad too." Jimin nuzzled his head into Yoongis neck, taking in his cologne.

"I KNEW YOU LIED TO ME." Jimin backed away from Yoongi and looked at Namjoon and Jin dragging Hyungsik.

"OF COURSE I LIED TO YOU," Jimin yelled back. "You know where to take him?" Jin nods and continued to drag Hyungsik with Namjoon.

"Want to have him or can I?" Yoongi asks in a whisper.

"You can have him but I want the kill." Yoongi nodded. "Oh, and Jimin guess who I met."

"Who?" Yoongi pointed to the person he was talking with. The guy turned around and Jimin smiled turned even bigger.

"Jongho!" Jimin left the elders grasp and went to hug his cousin. "So what were you two talking about?"

"Um," Yoongi looked at Jongho, "we were talking about wedding suits for me." He mumbled and Jimins eyes widened.

"Jongho can Yoongi and I have some privacy?" Jongho nodded slowly before he walked away. "Yoongi come and sit with me." Jimin sat down and patted the space next to him.

"You are scaring me".

"Don't worry," Jimin chuckled, "it is just." He sighed. "Hyungsik made me think a lot about my life and I want to get married earlier!"

"Really?"

"Really!" Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug. "Let's get to planning then!" The younger smiled. "But after I kill Hyungsik." Jimin chuckled.

"I get to kill him." Jimin snapped.

"We will see, you can have what is left," Yoongi smirked and stood up, collected his crutches, and then walked away.

Jimin smiled to himself as he watched the elder walk away.

"So the wedding is going to be earlier?" Jimin then turned around and nodded at his dad.

"Yeah, you know Fall is coming around so instead of having it in the Winter, we can have it in the FAll!" Taemin smiled at Jimin before he sat down.

"Are you sure you want to do that? You have been through a lot this past year, are you sure you want to commit to the level of relationship?"

"I love Yoongi and I just want to make sure he is mine and mine forever." Taemin nodded.

"Well after you and Yoongi are done with Hyungsik, Yoongi and Jongho can do their shopping while we do ours!" Before Jimin could speak up his dad started talking again.

"You should get to Yoongi before he actually does kill Hyungsik, we can talk more later." Jimin quickly nodded and then ran inside the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 102 14
๐“ณใ…คThe story of two lovely fiances who loved each other to death and were leading a pretty normal life.ใ…คแŸถแŸธ ๐“ณใ…คWhat happened when one among the sweet...
35.8K 2.8K 25
โI was given a month to get that twig of a man to fall in love with me before I kill him. Considering he hired a private investigator to find my wher...
884 100 12
Jungkook has a secret; more like two. Two very big secrets in the form of his massive crush on two of his hyungs. the problem with that? they might h...
171K 4.7K 74
์ง€๊ทน Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook may have a thing for one another. The problem is neither know what to do about it. They will face obstacles along the...