Good Boy Gone Bad

By CosetteCloudCastle

This has all the Harry Potter characters you know and love but this one has a twist. It's not about them it's... More

Good Boy Gone Bad ~ A HP FanFiction story
Meeting One Another
Very First Night
School and Trouble
Bad Friends
Regrets and Mistakes?
Could This Be Real?
Possible New Love
We Must Move On
Danger Ahead
Malfoy's Revenge
Love and Devotion
It Gets Weirder and Weirder
Things Get Complicated
Back Again
Happily Ever After?
Weasel-Bee
Broken Hearts
How Could You?
Dueling
New Beginnings

New Changes

178 6 4
By CosetteCloudCastle

((Author's Note: So sorry for not uploading in so long! I'm reading the series of Fifty Shades of Grey and I just finished the second book today. Absolutely fabulous! Now I'm just waiting for my mom to be done with the third book so I can read it. In the meantime here's the next chapter. Keep voting and sending me feedback!))

Dakota's POV

It's been a very strange day so far today. I keep getting these looks from Fred like he's trying to tell me something. Maybe it has to do with his dream. I haven't seen George in days. I really miss his jokes and all the time we spent together. It hurts that he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore.

I was shuffling down the corridors thinking about all this when I hear a noise around the corner. I go around it to see George kicking the wall. My jaw drops to the ground having never seen him like this before. "George! What are you doing?"

He looks back at me with a dark look in his eyes. "Don't come any closer." He slams a fist into the wall and I just can't believe my eyes.

"Stop it!" Without thinking I run over and grab his arm. His fist swings around and hits me in the face. I fall back against the wall dazed. Slowly I drop to the ground holding my cheek where his fist landed. I think I was in shock.

I heard footsteps and felt someone picking me up. I didn't care who it was and looked the other way. I distantly heard talking and yelling but I wasn't paying attention. Then I felt movement and I was carried away. Next thing I knew I was laying on a soft surface. A few tears slide out as I curl into a pillow.

"Dakota?" I hear my name and turn to face Fred. He was looking at me with worried eyes and I can't hold it in anymore. Sobbing overtakes me and I cry the hardest I ever had in my life. His arms come around me and I continue to cry into his shoulder.

After a while I quiet down but Fred still holds me close. "I'm here love. I'll never let you down."

"How could he do that to me? I don't understand."

"Neither do I. When I saw what he did to you I exploded. I might disown him as my brother."

"Don't do that. You're family."

"He might be family but you mean so much more to me. He's not just a bloody git, he's an arse to boot. I hate him for doing this to you."

"Oh Fred." I look up into his eyes and he stares into mine. I start to feel something between us and my heart flutters. My breathing picks up and Fred kisses my nose.

"Dakota I've been in love with you for years. I never had the courage to tell you before because I was scared. I didn't think you had feelings for me then and I wasn't sure even now but I had to tell you."

I was completely speechless. I really didn't know what to say. My eyes stayed connected to his and all I could do was nod.

"Please say something. Anything." Fred gives me a pleading look.

I take a deep breath first. "I was in love with George for the longest time. Now after all the things he done I don't think I love him anymore. You've been so much better for me."

Fred nods looking at me expectantly. "So what does that mean?"

"I wouldn't mind trying to be with you and see how things work out."

He smiles and hugs me tight. "I promise Dakota I will be the best boyfriend you have ever had."

I giggle slightly and put my arms around him. "Maybe you will."

Fred looks into my eyes again and it's like he's asking for permission to do something. I smile my lips curving up. He leans closer and his lips touch mine. I feel that flutter again and I kiss him back opening my mouth slightly. His tongue slides in and I deepen the kiss tangling my tongue with his. My blood was swimming in my body and new places start to ache.

Unfortunately Fred pulls away and I groan. He grins down at me. "Wow that was amazing."

"Why did you stop then?" I whisper.

"I needed to catch my breath." His thumb traces my bottom lip. "You're so beautiful. Have I ever told you that?"

I shake my head mystified by him. "You think so?"

"I know so. Don't doubt your beauty."

My face turns red. "I guess this means I'm yours huh?"

"Yes it does. I'm never letting you go now."

Fred holds me tight and once again I fall asleep in his arms.

Larah's POV

To be honest the first day of being Blaise's girlfriend wasn't all that great. Don't get me wrong he's a very good guy but I didn't feel the fireworks with him. When he kissed me yesterday I felt nothing. I want to tell him how I feel but I'm afraid Blaise will get mad. I don't want to hurt him.

I was sitting alone at the lake wondering what I'm going to do. He's already told all of Slytherin house that we were together. I wish he didn't do that. I curled my knees up to my chest staring at the crystal clear surface of the lake.

"Larah? What are you doing?"

I look behind me to see Blaise. I sigh wishing it was Mark. I haven't seen him since we nearly kissed. "Larah?"

"What Blaise? I'm just sitting here."

"Well do you mind if I sit with you?" Before I can answer he sits beside me anyway.

I shake my head and look back at the lake not talking. Unfortunately he senses my mood.

"Larah what's wrong?"

"Nothing!"  I snap.

Blaise pulls back surprised. "I can tell you're upset about something. I thought you would talk to me about it but if you want to be like that then fine."

"You want to talk? Then tell me why you told all of Slytherin we were together."

"You're upset about that? I told you I was going to tell everyone. You didn't object to it then."

All I can do is look away. If I told him the real reason he would hate me. I can't do that to him so soon. "Just forget about it."

"Chill out okay?" Blaise comes closer putting his arm around me and kisses my neck. I still don't feel anything.

"Whatever," I mumble under my breath.

We sit there together for who knows how long before he speaks again. "Is there something else you're not telling me?"

Damn he seems to know me so well. "No nothing. I'm fine."

"Are you sure about that?"

Again I sigh. "Can we please talk about something else?"

"Not until you tell me what is going on."

I look down afraid I'll upset him. "I really don't want to hurt you."

"Larah you can't hurt me. I've been through hell and back."

I just repeat his words. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I'm sure. Please tell me."

"Look I know you've said you have fallen for me but I can't or not able to feel the same way. I just don't feel the sparks with you. I'm sorry."

I look back up at him and his face turns white. Oh god I hurt him. I didn't want to do this. "Blaise?"

He stands and I follow suit. "Are you okay?"

"Don't worry about me. I have to go." Blaise runs off and the tears start to fall. I never should have told him that. It's only been a day and I ruined everything. What if he doesn't want to be friends anymore?

I sob into my hands and I hear a voice call out to me. "Larah!"

I look up to see Mark coming towards me. Now he decides to show up. He notices my tears and his eyes go wide. "What happened?"

"I just lost my best friend. Now if that's all I'll be going now."

I start to walk off but he grabs my arm. "I'm really sorry about yesterday. Can we start over?"

"Just like that? It doesn't work that way Mark."

"I'm sorry I really am. I want us to be friends."

"I don't know yet. We'll see." Before he says anything else I walk off needing to be alone.

I head for the Forbidden Forest hating myself. I had no idea where I was going but at this point I didn't care. That's when I see a black mist heading towards me and I totally freak. I turn to run but my foot falls through something and I can't move. I look behind me as the mist comes closer. All I can do is scream.

I'm ending it here for now. I'll try and update either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm gonna be real busy tomorrow so it might be a couple days wait again. Sorry fans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 1.5K 36
Where a girl falls in love with both bad boys and has to pick one but at the end of the day . Katherine pierce - Sometimes it's okay to them both A...
1K 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
6.2K 168 25
A young man determined to make his family proud of him meets an outgoing girl, who helps him realize his own desires for life. But can he really make...
36.6K 1.3K 11
Draco falls hard and Harry is bad at feelings, but it's alright because apples. Amortentia, quidditch, outing, and other disasters ensue.