School and Trouble

Ebony's POV

After that boy finally left I decided to just sleep it off and hopefully things will be better tomorrow. I fell into an uneasy sleep that night and woke up at 6 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up. Everyone else was still asleep so I hopped in the shower quick before getting dressed. By that time it was only 6:30 so I went down to the common room. I took a seat near the fireplace and take out a piece of parchment.

Draco,

Where are you? You weren't on the train yesterday or at the feast last night. I'm getting worried. Blaise doesn't know where you are either. This isn't like you Draco. Please owl me back.

Ebony

I get up and heads towards the owlery rolling up the parchment. Once I get there I whistle and Minnie, my owl, flies out to me. "Get this to Draco Malfoy."

Minnie takes off and I watch her go. Once she's disappeared I walk back down and head for the Great Hall. It was just opened and nobody was there yet. I go in anyway liking the quiet. I take a seat at the Slytherin table and wait.

After a while people start shuffling in and food appears up and down the table. I grab the platter of eggs filling up my plate and get a few pancakes along with a couple of slices of bacon. My favorite breakfast of all time. I smile to myself before I hear some talking at the end of the table.

"Have you seen her? She's such a bitch."

"Yeah I saw what she did to that Gryffindor boy yesterday. If I was her I would have used him for other things."

I glare at the two girls. "Hey! You better watch your mouth."

They look back at me and grinned. One of them says "Oh yeah in my fantasies."

I growl at them. "Just shut up."

"Why don't you make me?" the white blonde girl asks.

I whip out my wand and point it at them. "Aguamenti." I soak them with water ruining their perfect hair and clothes. I grin when they scream with fury and eat my breakfast.

Mark's POV

I walk into the Great Hall when I see these two girls soaking wet running out. I laughed to myself and took a seat at the Gryffindor table. I stack my plate with french toast and sausage patties. I start eating and look up when I see the door opening again. It was Ginny and that black boy again. I felt tears coming again and I force myself to think of something else. Anything else. I thought Larah was really nice yesterday. Maybe she and I can be friends. I hear a noise and look in the direction it was coming from.

I saw Ginny kissing that boy again. I slammed a fist on the table making plates jump. They broke apart and she smiled at him taking his hand. I growled not hungry anymore. I get my schedule from the end of the table and run out trying to forget what I just saw. Classes didn't start for another half hour so I headed for the astronomy tower. I opened the door and some Ravenclaw girl and this Slytherin guy were sleeping there. I took out my wand and muttered "Bombarda." There was a small explosion and the two of them instantly got up.

"What in the world was that?" the girl said.

The guy groaned and held his head. "I don't know."

That's when I spoke up. "You two might want to leave now."

They looked over at me and saw my Gryffindor robes. "Whatever Gryffindork," the guy said and grabbed the girl's hand leading her out.

I sighed and sat on the ground. I wished Ginny wouldn't be with another guy. I wanted her and I hated seeing her with someone else. I honestly didn't know what to do. I thought of Larah then wondering if maybe she can help.

I heard a bell ring and realized it must be time for class. I looked at my schedule and saw I had Potions first. I really hate that class because Snape was the teacher. If I was late he would probably give me a detention so I headed for the dungeons.

Once I got there I sat next to another Gryffindor girl. Snape came in after I did and slammed the door shut. I jumped startled. The girl smiled at me and that helped calm me down. I smiled back at her.

"Get your books out and turn to page 80," Snape commanded. I sighed and opened my book to that page.

"You'll be making Amortentia. Now does anyone here know what that is?"

The girl next to me raised her hand and Snape glanced at her briefly. "Really no one?"

She raised her hand higher trying to get him to notice her. He looked past her to some boy with dark hair and glasses. "Potter what is Amortentia?"

"Um I don't know sir. Why don't you ask Hermione? She seems to know."

Snape sneers at him. "10 points from Gryffindor for your smart mouth Potter."

"Professor Amortentia is a love potion," Hermione said.

"Another 10 points from Gryffindor for speaking out of turn Ms. Granger but that is correct. Follow the instructions on the page to make it and whoever gets it right will get to keep theirs."

A love potion? Maybe that will help get Ginny back. I follow the instructions to the letter and stir it rather strongly wanting to get it perfect. I raise my hand indicating I was done. Snape walks over to me.

"Well Mr. Noble looks like you did a decent job. You may keep yours."

I was rather pleased with myself and grabbed a vial scooping the potion into it. I corked it and slipped it into my pocket. I heard a crash and turned around.

Dawn's POV

I was stirring my potion Snape assigned when I got pushed from behind knocking over the cauldron. "Damn!" I exclaimed out loud.

"Ms. Savory! 15 points from Gryffindor. Keep your mouth shut," I heard Snape say. "Now clean up this mess."

I sigh really hating Snape even more. At least it wasn't a detention. I wave my wand and the liquid disappears from the floor. I really didn't feel like starting over so I just sat down and waited for everyone else to finish.

After a while once Snape was satisfied he dismissed us. I walk out quickly and nearly run into someone. "Oh sorry!" I looked up to see George and I smiled. "Hey George. I missed you."

"Yeah sorry about yesterday. Do you forgive me Dawn?"

"Of course I do. So you have Potions next?"

"That's where I'm headed."

"Be careful. Snape seems vicious today."

"Don't worry I will. Well I better go before he gives me a detention."

"Okay see you later Georgie." He smiles and I hug him quickly before rushing off to Hagrid's place for Care of Magical Creatures. I get there right on time but Malfoy and his cronies were there. This really isn't my day.

"Okay class," Hagrid starts. "Today you're going to help me with the Blast-Ended Skrewts. Follow me please."

We all followed him to an area near the Forbidden Forest and he knelt down where there were these creatures moving around. I was fascinated and decided to come closer.

"Careful Ms. Savory. They do bite."

I just smile and watch him. He takes a few of them and holds them up. "Who would like to feed them first?"

Everyone backs up but I stay where I am. "I'll help."

Hagrid smiles and gestures to the food pile next to him. "Go ahead."

I pick up some of the food and start feeding the skrewts. All of a sudden I hear a scream.

Cliffhanger! Sorry but I need a break for a little bit. I'll post again soon. Please give me your feedback and don't forget to vote!