𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋 • 𝐆.𝐃

By -BITCHDOLAN

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. More

characters
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
update
another update
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

173 7 42
By -BITCHDOLAN

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

*1 year later*

today is a special day. hethan is going to the next step and coming to our level. that's right, ethan's proposing to hannah and we're helping him. so today ethan and grayson are going out to get things and set up while me and hannah hang out just like the day grayson proposed to me. we made sure to keep hannah up later than she normally does so she didn't wake up before they left because they had things to get into the car. 

i woke up way before her so i could make her favorite breakfast, avocado toast with eggs and an iced almond milk macchiato. once i finished making enough for both of us, i set the table then woke her up. she got dressed in some comfy clothes and came downstairs and immediately smiled when she saw her breakfast.

"where are the twins?" she asked as she sat down noticing it was only set for two.

"they decided to have a boys day for some brother bonding or something. i don't know i really don't understand twins sometimes" i answered with a slight laugh causing her to laugh too.

"well then we should have a girls day" she said taking a bite of her toast.

"you always know what i'm thinking. what should we do?" i said beginning to eat my breakfast as well.

"i could use a pedicure" she stated examining her nails.

"ok so nail salon. i kind of wanted to dye my hair." i started to play with a piece of my hair as she laughed at me.

"you totally should. surprise grayson with it" she continued laughing and i had no idea why.

"i was wondering if you wanted to go to the club tonight. we haven't done that in a fat minute." i said trying to make up an excuse for us to dress up.

"um duh" she said like it was the most obvious thing causing us both to laugh.

we continued eating then we both went upstairs to get ready for the day then we headed to the nail salon. i had called before my shower to get us an appointment an hour ahead of time. we checked in with the lady then continued to pick what type of nails we wanted and what color to get. we finally went back and we were seated right next to each other. i got white acrylics with a glittery accent and hannah got baby blue acrylics.

we payed and thanked the people and left just in time to make my hair appointment. we arrived and waited until i was called back. hannah came with me and just sat in an empty seat next to me and watched everything happen. i decided i wanted to go blonde and surprise grayson when he sees me so that's what i did.

once again we payed and left. it was only 1:30 so we decided to get lunch then go to a movie. we went to chick-fil-a for lunch and left at about 2 because our movie was at 2:15. we watched 5 feet apart and when i tell you i cried. after the movie it was barely 4 o clock so we went to the mall to get outfits since we were bored of our own.

we went to hot topic first where hannah found some weird but cool black and white pants with this metal ring belt. we then went some other store where hannah found a black crop top that crosses in the front and i found a pastel greenish blue dress. we then went to a shoe store where i got black boots that went half way up my calves and hannah just got some black pumps.

by now it was already 5 and ethan wanted me to have her there at 6:30 and the place is 20 minutes away so we would have an hour by the time we get home. when we got home we both decided to take showers again cause we felt gross. i got out of the shower and put on a crop top and sweats while i curled my hair and did my makeup then i put on my dress and shoes.

then i grabbed my wallet, some cash, chapstick and checked the time on my phone seeing 5:57pm before adding it to my purse with everything else. i walked out of the room and downstairs to see hannah waiting on me since i told her we would leave by 6 to "go to dinner". we are still going to the club but we're going with the boys after everything happens.

"you look amazing hannah" i stated as i looked at her.

"aw thanks you do too" she said back as she tossed my keys to me.

we got in the car and i drove her to their spot on the beach. so basically you know how grayson proposed to me on the beach? yea that was our spot. hannah and ethan have their own spot too so ethan wanted to do it there also just in a different way.

we arrived at the beach and went to their spot which was on top of this huge rock where they would watch the sunrise, sunset, or look at the stars. we got to the top and there was a note which i knew that meant i had to leave.

"hannah, i love you but i have to leave now. read the note, do what it says, and just see where it takes you" and with that i climbed down the rock and walked back to the parking lot which is where the twins told me to meet them.

*hannah's pov*

i was really confused so i picked up the note and read it.

hannah, i know it's me you missed.
go to the place where we first kissed.
~e

i headed straight towards the boardwalk and went to the ferris wheel where the guy who was operating it handed me another note.

you still remember i see.
head to the one thing for you have the key.
~e

that one confused me until i reached in my pocket and pulled out shaylie's car keys. i guess she put them in there when i wasn't paying attention. i walked to the parking lot to see shaylie's car in the same place as before with nobody in it. i unlocked it and saw a note on the steering wheel.

so you found the keys.
go to the place where we're most at ease.
~e

i laughed at his cheesy lines and headed to the arcade where we always have fun and forget about everything. when i got there the person behind the counter handed me a note.

you do feel the same when we're here.
go on over to the place we spent our one year.
~e

i walked out of the arcade and to the little restaurant that was on the boardwalk. the lady at the front handed me a note.

you can't eat just yet.
go to the place you always get wet.
~e
(i swear if i see any comments😤)

i walked back to the beach and saw a lifeguard waving me over. she smiled and handed me another note.

you see this is the last note.
go back to the first i wrote.
~e

i knew he meant our spot so i started to go back there. by now my feet were hurting and i was regretting wearing heels. i got back to the rock and climbed it to see roses and candles spread among the top. i didn't see anybody else though so i was confused until i heard somebody say my name.

i turned around to see ethan standing on the ground. he started climbing as he began to speak.

"hannah, these past years with you have been absolutely to die for. i would do anything to keep you in my life if it meant i could be this happy all the time. i'm so glad i met you and i honestly have to thank shaylie for bringing you into my life although i was the one who put the billboard up" he said with sass and he did a fake hair flip causing me to laugh as my eyes built up with tears.

"anyways hannah ashley i brought you here today because i've had something on my mind for a while and i need to say it. so i'm going to. hannah ashley will you make me the happiest person ever and marry me?" he said smoothly as he pulled out a box and got down on one knee.

by now tears were running down my face and i can tell my makeup is ruined but i don't care. i nodded a bunch as i couldnt find words. he smiled and stood up then gave me a hug. i heard some claps so i pulled away to see shaylie and grayson standing in the sand with their phones out. i started laughing as i climbed down the rock to get to them.

"you knew about all of this??" i asked shaylie as a smirk grew on her face.

"why do you think i kept you out so long today?" she laughed causing me to laugh and hug her.

"are we still going out or did we just buy these outfits for nothing" i asked looking down at what i was wearing.

"of course we're still going out. but we need to fix that makeup of yours first" she laughed again.

i felt someone hug me from behind and i knew it was ethan. grayson just happened to do the same thing to shaylie at the exact same time. i turned around to face ethan once again.

"i love you hannah"

"i love you too ethan"

*shaylie's pov*

grayson came and hugged me from behind so i turned around to face him.

"last time i checked my baby didn't have blonde hair" he joked

"well now she does" i said as i pecked him on the lips.

we left the beach after cleaning up and fixing hannah's makeup then headed to the club and overall just had a great night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 209 32
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝? ...𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨? [𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 �...
22.2K 980 48
@graysondolan liked your tweet @ethandolan liked your tweet - ranked #9 in details !
443K 5.8K 44
Requests are always open <3
420K 4.9K 35
grayson dolan imagines :)