𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

grayson leaves the room and i shortly follow behind him after taking a deep breath. i walk downstairs to see everyone taking pictures so i joined them. eventually everyone took a seat at the table, josh sitting right across from me, grayson on my left and hannah on my right. dinner was filled with laughs and joy until i felt someone's eyes on me.

i look across the table to see josh smirking at me which made me very scared. i looked over at grayson when he squeezed my hand to see his jaw clenched and his eyes full of anger. i squeezed his hand back to reassure him that i was okay but i really wasn't. i was terrified that he was going to do something. i felt sick to my stomach thinking about it and i was no longer hungry. i didn't want to go to the bathroom because i was worried he was going to follow me but i wasn't going to just throw up in the kitchen. i tapped grayson's shoulder and pulled him closer to me.

"i don't feel good anymore. i'm going to go up to the bathroom but i don't want him to follow me." i started to shake and i was still holding his hand. he squeezed my hand tighter and pulled me closer.

"come on i will go with you" he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"may we please excuse ourselves for a moment? we are so sorry" he turned around and pulled me with him upstairs going straight to the bathroom.

i walked to the toilet immediately leaning over it. i wasn't there for long until my stomach soon became empty. grayson was quick to run to me and hold my hair back while i threw up and cried. when i was done i fell back against the wall and just cried. grayson sat next to me and hugged me while i cried. we sat there for about 5 minutes before we felt a presence in the doorway.

"...j-josh" i started shaking again and grayson continued to hold on to me.

"you better leave now before i hurt you"  grayson began to stand up. i tried to pull him back down but he shook it off.

"i'm not scared of you" josh stepped forward and began to get in grayson's face. (if i ever said im never scared, just know i mean it. if i ever said i fucked your bitch, just know i mean it... sorry not sorry)

"josh i wouldn't do that if i were you." i started to pull my knees to my chest because i didn't feel safety without grayson by my side.

"who asked you? all you are is a little slut who only needs a boy to make her happy. you don't even want this kid. you just want his money." josh said this with a smirk on his face not knowing what grayson was about to do to him.

grayson bolted at him and grabbed him by the collar pushing him up against the wall... the same way he acted with nate except i knew it was coming this time and i wasn't scared.
"woah shaylie calm your boy toy. he thinks he's so scary but he's really just a pathetic piece of shit." josh was really pissing me off at this moment. my adrenaline was so high that i didn't feel dizzy anymore because i just wanted to be his ass. i stood up and walked towards him.

"enough!! i am tired of your fucking shit josh. you can talk about me all you want but i will not sit there and let you talk shit about grayson. i don't know why you constantly try to take shit out on me when you were the one who left. i tried to stay for you but you were to busy with that bimbo to notice i still had feelings for you. but i moved on josh. i found better and you can't keep coming at me like im an object you can use when you're a horny little dick. now i will ask you once to leave before i call the police on you." it felt good to finally get those words off my chest. i completely forgot grayson was there until i looked over and saw him staring at me with a smirked layed on his face.

"you can't call the police on me for no reason." he scoffed in my face. i smirked at how smart he thinks he is.

"no i can't. but i can report you for sexual harassment and attempted rape. i now have two witnesses that would be more than willing to testify against you. now again i will ask you to politely leave before i call the police on you." i smirked and crossed my arms over my chest as josh sighed then ran out of the bathroom.

"that's my girl" grayson pulled me into a hug and we stood like that for a little bit.

we finally let go and i went downstairs to say goodbye to everyone as i wasn't feeling good again. i went back upstairs and changed into a hoodie i stole from grayson and climbed into bed. gah i don't like thanksgiving.