𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

my aching feet walked into my dim apartment after a long day of shopping. i didn't think you could be this drained from shopping. i heard hannah's laugh sing through the room and i followed to find where she was.

"what's so funny??" i looked at her like she was the craziest person on the planet.

"have you watched the twins new video??" she asked me knowing i haven't as i have been out all day.

"oh shit i forgot it was tuesday!!" i jogged up the stairs to my room where i set my bags down and jumped on my soft bed.

i opened my laptop and clicked on the red and white app that brought me to my youtube feed. the new video was the first thing there.

"i put him on an EMBARRASSING billboard!!" i let out a quiet laugh when i read the title.

i saw that ethan had put grayson's email address on the board and that made me laugh so hard i almost fell off the bed.

the video ended and i trudged downstairs to talk to hannah about it. when i got down there, the living room was empty so i went to the kitchen for a snack. the cabinets and fridge were just as empty as the living room and knowing hannah, i would be the one to go to the store. i slipped on my vans and grabbed my keys then headed out the door.

as i was pulling out of the driveway, i decided to take a trip down boulevard to see the billboard in person. as soon as i pulled up, i couldn't hold in my laughter. i took picture in front of it to show hannah later. i got back in my car and headed to the grocery store.

i got home and found hannah sitting on the couch watching netflix.

"hey hannah, guess what?" i said pulling my phone put of my pocket.

"what?" she responded not taking her attention away from the tv.

"i went down boulevard to get to the store and stopped at the billboard to take a picture" i showed her the picture while she kept looking at the picture then back at me.

"you went to the billboard without me??!" she screamed getting up to chase me.

i ran to my room and locked the door then sat on my bed. i sat there thinking about the video and had the idea to email grayson just for fun. so i pulled out my laptop and opened up my email.

to: contactgraysondolan@gmail.com

hey grayson. i saw the billboard today and i was curious if you could build me a shelf for all of my shoes. my closet is getting full. thank you!!

i hit send, closed my laptop and lightly laughed knowing he wouldn't respond. i then headed down to the kitchen to cook dinner.