Complicated | Jasper Hale [OL...

Від Rainbow-Candy

Being rewritten as a new story under the same name "Would you look at that? There's something over there that... Більше

Important Update
Part One
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
Part Two
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
Part Three
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[32]
Part Four
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
Part Five
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
A/N
A/N new book

[31]

6.3K 225 25
Від Rainbow-Candy

---

I sighed from where I was sitting on my bed, scrolling through Instagram for like the tenth time that day. I was interrupted as I got a text from Leah. 

Open your front door bitch

I frowned, making my way down the stairs. Leah and Paul stood outside.

"What-"

"Let us in," Leah demanded. I moved out of the way, shocked by her tone. The pair went straight to my room, me following close behind. I shut the door behind us. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"We wanted to see you and ask why the fuck you weren't talking to us?" Leah exclaimed. 

"I thought you guys were gonna hate me," I admitted. 

"Why would we hate you?" Paul questioned. 

"Because I'm a fucking vampire!" I paused for a second. "I was freaked out and needed to process that I became the thing I never wanted to be and then I had to deal with the fact that now I'm what you guys hate and I thought avoiding you would be easier than facing that," I rambled. Venom pooled in my eyes. 

"We would never hate you," Leah reassured. "I mean, you reek but you were there for me when no one else was and you didn't choose this."

"I never thought I'd see the day when Leah was even slightly vulnerable and not a raging bitch," Paul quipped, lying down on my bed. 

"That's my best friend you're being a dick about," I responded, hitting his legs with a pillow. "I'm sorry for avoiding you," I added, sending them each a sad smile. 

"It's forgiven," Leah told. "But why did Victoria go for you? They never explained anything."

"She wanted an eye for an eye, sort of. Her mate died and so did I but just killing me wasn't enough. I never wanted this so she gave it to me. I have to admit she's good at this whole revenge thing. I mean it sucks but props to her I guess," I explained. I sighed. "There's something else I need to tell you." 

"More than you're a vampire?" Paul joked.

"My parents visited me and basically it went badly and I'm not talking to them again for now but I have a sister and I'm talking to her," I rambled out, waiting for their reactions. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Leah questioned. 

"I didn't want to bombard you, you'd just lost your dad and turned into a wolf. I wanted to let you digest it all before I threw this onto you too," I admitted. 

"Still, I didn't want you to have to go about it alone," Leah spoke, grasping my hand in hers.

"You could have told me," Paul told. 

"I was scared. They decided I wasn't good enough, what if you did too?" 

"Skylar, why would we ever do that?" Paul asked. "We love you."

"If I could cry I would," I spoke. 

There was a silence before Leah spoke up again. 

"I forgot to tell you but Sam says you can come onto our land as long as you don't hunt there. I'm pretty sure Emily had something to do with it. She refused to not see you again," she informed. 

"Plus we backed her when she mentioned it to Sam," Paul added. 

"Thank you guys," I whispered, hugging them both. 

"And we know you're back with Jasper," Paul spoke up once she'd pulled away from the hug. "We're glad you're happy. Even if you stink."

"You don't exactly smell like roses either."

---

I sat on the sofa in the Cullen's house, they wanted to train my powers. 

"It makes sense that this is your power," Carlisle voiced. "It also explains why Edward can't read your mind."

"How does it make sense?" I questioned. 

"Have you ever wondered why people tend to do what you say? It was human you showing signs of what vampire you can do," Jasper explained. "And I guess human you was able to manipulate Edward so that he couldn't hear your thoughts, the same with me and your emotions."

"Fun," I muttered. 

"Okay, you need to strengthen your powers in the next few days so we can use them to defeat the newborns," Carlisle voiced. 

"Don't worry her," Esme warned.

"What do I need to do?" 

Hours passed as each Cullen took turns at being a victim of my powers. I felt physically exhausted even though I didn't need sleep and Rosalie quickly put a stop to everything.

"She's exhausted, let her have the rest of the day to herself," Rosalie demanded after I insisted I was fine. "We can watch some movies," Rosalie added, holding out her hand for me to take. "What about 'Clueless'?"

"I do love Paul Rudd," I replied. I took her hand and we both made our way to her room to watch the movie.

---

Night came and I had called my Dad to say that I was having a sleepover with Rosalie. He reluctantly let me stay. 

Once we had watched the third movie in our marathon, Jasper came into the room. 

"Can I borrow my girlfriend for a few minutes?" He asked. 

"It's girl time," Rosalie argued. 

"Come on, Rose, I haven't had five minutes alone with her all day," he responded. 

"Fine," Rosalie sighed. 

"What if I don't want to go, Rose?" I joked, slipping off the sofa and to Jasper. 

He grasped my hand and led me to his bedroom. 

"What was so important that it couldn't wait?" I spoke as I sat on his sofa, glancing out into the forest.

"Can't I want to spend time with my gorgeous girlfriend?"

"You can but I was about to watch 'Captain Marvel'," I quipped. 

He scoffed, jokingly as he sat next to me on the sofa. I rolled my eyes at him before throwing my legs over his lap. He pulled me onto his lap, making me let out a short squeal. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered as his lips lingered over my neck. 

"Spending time with my girlfriend," he replied, kissing up to my lips, pecking them lightly. 

"Jazz, we're in a house full of vampires," I reminded. 

"You should have been there when Rosalie and Emmett first got married, it was insufferable," he informed. 

"But we're not married," I voiced, moving out of his lap. 

"You want to wait until marriage?"

"No, virginity is a social construct created to shame women for having sex while praising men for the same thing. It's a sexist construct, not that I don't respect people who wait," I responded. "And besides I'm not a virgin."

"Wait, what? But when you were talking to Bella-"

"I never said I was a virgin. If I told her I wasn't she'd totally freak out and then tell Mum who would freak out too and go on about it forever," I explained, shrugging.  "Not that it is any of her business what  I do and don't do, or who in this case."

"Who was it?"

"Um excuse you but if you get to ask that question then you have to tell me the answer to yours," I replied, dodging the question. 

"You already know the answer," he answered. I did. It was Maria. I mean, it wasn't hard to guess. 

"Their name was Aria," I informed. 

"Aria? Your first time was with a girl?"

"Yeah. Then there was the boyfriend that cheated on me."

"I'll kill him."

"Dial down the toxic masculinity," I responded, rolling my eyes. "I'm over it."

"So you're..."

"Bisexual. But don't mention it in front of Bella or my Mum, neither of them know. Charlie does and so do the wolves but that's only because Leah and I kissed."

"You kissed Leah?"

"After you left."

Jasper nodded, kissing my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N I know this isn't great so, sorry. I'm going to probably get to the battle next chapter.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17K 330 15
"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe even more." "I'll never stop loving you...
1.1M 29.8K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
558K 10.6K 45
"Alice Cullen, it's great to see you again, old friend." "Blair Mikeason, how old are you now?" OR A Mikeason and a Cullen actually know each other.
44.3K 1.5K 42
"What the hell?" I finally asked. "'What the hell,' what?" he countered. He had the nerve to look amused. "You're suddenly dating my sister, now?" "I...