Band-Aids (One Direction & Ju...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her... More

Band-Aids - Finally Coming True.
Band-Aids - London Here We Come.
Band-Aids - Meet, eh, One Direction.
Band-Aids - Shall We?
Band-Aids - Stop it.
Band-Aids - Ketchup.
Band-Aids - Memories.
Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..
Band-Aids - Truth Tells It All
Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"
Band-Aids - "She's gone, Harry.."
Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.
Band-Aids - Lies.
Band-Aids - Love Hurts.
Band-Aids - Hate Ruins Everything.
Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.
Band-Aids - Good Seeing You.
Band-Aids - Turning Page
Band-Aids - She looks.. happy..
Band-Aids - Three Words.
Band-Aids - I'm Back.
Band-Aids - Too Many Hospital Visits
Band-Aids - Please, Open Your Eyes.
Band-Aids - I'm So Confused. Help.
Band-Aids - I Can't Do This.
Band-Aids - I Gotta Go My Own Way.
Band-Aids - I Wrote A Letter Everyday.
Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.
Band-Aids - No Relationships At All.
Band-Aids - I Want Both.
Band-Aids - You Are All Uncoordinated.
Band-Aids - No Boys.
Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.
Band-Aids - More Help.
Band-Aids- Just Once.
Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.
Band-Aids - Epilogue.

Band-Aids - London. Here I Come. Again.

3.2K 22 3
By mstaylorjean

Outfit on the side.. like always.. does anyone even look at them.. no.. okay..

Taylor's POV

     I woke up from someone shaking me awake. I squint my eyes open to see the boys all staring down at me.

      "What?" I groaned.

      "Time to get ready love." Niall said. I nodded and jumped from the bed.

      I headed to my clothes that we're folded neatly on the shelf. I turned and notice the boys still looking at me.

      "Turn around." I said.

      They all smirked and turned but I knew they wouldn't stay like that. I strip off my shorts and pull on the midstone washed skinny jeans from TopShop. I then put on a peach vest singlet. I hear snickers behind me and see all the boys looking at me. 

      "I'm too tired to kill you guys." I said brushed out my hair.

      I kept it straight and braided it down my back. My hair was quite long so the braid fell almost to my bum. I slipped on a pair of peach flats matching my shirt. I was too lazy to add any make-up so I didn't. 

      I added a small ring and bracelet and turned to the boys.

      "Ready?" Niall said.

      "Yeah." I said grabbing my suitcase and carry on bag. I turned to Savanna who was awake from the guys. "I'm gonna miss you."

      "The time I'm back you are leaving." She said quietly.

      "I'm sorry." I answered.

      "Don't be." She chuckled. "This is the easiest thing for you. But if you need anyone just call me okay?"

      "Promise." I said.

      "Goodbye." She said.

      "Bye." I choked as the boys got my stuff and we headed to the car. I sat in the front seat with my feet up staring up at the place. Last time being in California for a while.

       London. Here I come. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hours and hours later we finally arrived in London. We pulled up in the driveway and I stepped out getting hit by the cold air that London is known for. I shivered and wish I wore a jacket forgetting the cold air that London has to come and walked with the boys quickly inside.

       I stepped inside and set my stuff down. 

      "Erm." I said. "Who's room am I staying in? I could sleep on the couch i-"

      "NO!" They all yelled.

      "What?" I said.

     "We're not gonna make you sleep on the couch babe." Louis chuckled. "You can either share with Niall, Liam or I."

       I looked at Zayn and Harry who we're fighting back the anger.

      "Um. Louis?" I said.

      "YAY!" Louis said running for a hug. 

       "Can't breathe." I said. He let go and chuckled.

      I grabbed my suitcases but all the boys objected and took it from me dragging them upstairs. I chuckled at these weirdos. I walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge seeing that they have no food. Well, then.

      "Good job boys." I muttered to myself.

      "Hey." I heard a voice say. I jump and look behind me. Liam.

      "Oh. Hey." I said closing the fridge awkwardly.

      "I don't want what happened yesterday make it awkward between us." He said.

      "It's not." I said quietly.

      "Then why are you distant from me?" He said stepping closer.

      "I'm not." I answered stepping back a tiny bit.

      "Yes you are." He said stepping closer. "I can't even be close to you without you tensing up."

      "Sorry." I said. "I'm not in a good position to ruin another relationship or life and kissing you is one step closer to me exploding our friendship."

      "Stop beating yourself." He said.

      "I screwed everything up." I said. "I can't do anything right."

      "Don't say that." He said.

      "You know it's true." I said. He just stood there staring at the ground. "Exactly."

      "Babe." He said grabbing my hand before I walked up stairs. "I'm here if you need to talk."

      "Thanks, Li." I said kissing his cheek quickly. I walked upstairs to hear Louis, Zayn and Harry in Louis' room. Where's Niall? I stood by the door listening to the conversation.

      "Louis, I swear if you do anything-" Harry growled before Louis cut him off.

      "MATE! I'm not gonna touch her I swear!" Louis yelled.

      "You better not." Zayn hissed.

   "What is up with you two? She chose not to be with either of you. Get that in your head. Just because she is staying here doesn't mean you can get her." Louis said. Whoa there, Lou. 

      "Don't you know how hard this is?" Zayn said.

      "He doesn't because he can't keep a relationship." Harry snapped.

      "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" Louis yelled.

      "Well, it's true!" Zayn yelled.

      What has gotten into these guys?!

     "HOW DARE YOU GUYS SAY THAT?! You can't even keep this one girl! How many times has she gotten sick of you both and left?! Huh?! Like 5 fucking times! Eleanor left me once!" Louis yelled.

     "She left Harry five times not me!" Zayn said.

     "Whose side are you on Zayn?" Harry yelled.

      "Not Louis' if he does something with her!" Zayn yelled.

      Time for me to go in. I made myself visible but they we're all bickering at the same time.

      "HEY!" I yelled running between the angry boys. They turned to me suprised. "What are you guys fighting about?"

      "Nothing." They all mumbled.

      "Well stop yelling. I don't like that okay?" I said.

       "Sorry love." Louis said sweetly.

      "It's fine." I answered. We all stood their awkwardly. I turned to Zayn and Harry. "Listen, I heard the whole fight. Louis' not gonna do anything. You guys should trust him. And you, Louis. Don't yell at them because they can't keep me. I'm not that easy to handle with. Now, get back to the loving brothers I'm used to our this is not gonna work out."

       They all took breaths and I motioned them to eachother.

       "We're sorry mate." Harry said.

       "It's alright Haz." Louis smiled. They all hugged it out and I awed.

      "Awh. Happy family!" I said walking to them. They wrapped their arms around me pulling me into the hug as well. "Now, you guys have literally nothing to eat. So, I am going to go get some groceries."

       "Can we come?!" Louis said happily.

      "No because you will fill up the basket with junk food." I said. 

      "You have to let one of us go then." Zayn said.

    "Fine.  I'll ask Liam or Niall." I said regretting it once it came out of my mouth. I could see Harry and Zayn's eyes fall to the ground and fell their hearts getting ripped apart even more. "Why do I keep doing this?"

     "Doing what babe?" Louis perked up in a serious tone.

     "THIS!" I yelled pointing to the boys. "It's been like what 20 minutes and I already made you guys upset! I'm screwing everything up. Just kill me now."

      "Babe, calm down. It's fine. We just.. we just missed you." Harry said pulling me close. I nodded and grabbed him into a hug. Hiding my face in his neck I felt his heart race. I felt something explode inside of me wanting to just jump on Harry but in the back of my mind was repeating Zayn..

      Love, I have a message for you. FUCK OFF.

     I let go of Harry and gave him a weak smile seeing the devastation face on Zayn. I walked to him and gave him a hug getting nothing like the feeling I got towards Harry. This was a different but so alike kind of feeling. I wanted Zayn. I wanted Harry. Why can't I have both? Is it really that bad?

     I let go smiling as weak as I did towards Harry. I turned to Louis holding out my arms and smirking. He ran towards me tackling me into a hug. Not as sentimental as Harry and Zayn's but loving.

      I waved them goodbye as I walked downstairs still not seeing Niall. I turned around and he just pops up.

      "Whoa. Where were you?" I said grabbing a pen and paper writing a list of food we need.

      "I was just.. Erm.." He said trying to think of words. I knitted my eye brows together as I started at the innocent Irish boy.

      "Are you okay, Niall?" I said.

      "Yeah.. I.. I'm sorry but I kind of over heard you and Liam.." He choked. I slowly put my eyes back on the paper acting like I didn't care but inside I was screaming. "You kissed him?"

      "I.. I don't know what to say." I choked.

    "Don't." Niall said smiling weakly. "I'm glad you did. He needed someone. You needed someone. It was probably just in the moment kind of thing right?"

     "Right." I said.

     "I see it's still hard for you." He said putting his hand on my hand that lie on the counter top. "Love is so confusing but trust me it gets better."

      "I really hope." I said. "Ni, am I going crazy?"

      "I always think I am!" He chuckled. "But no babe you aren't. Just don't think about it too much. Be friends with Zayn, Harry. Forget feelings just live your life like you want too. Forget everything that happened. Start over. Focus on school and pretend we're meeting once again."

      "Turning into Zayn I see?" I said. He looked confused. "You both know exactly what to say at the same exact moment."

      "I might be crazy but I have some advice." He joked. He pulled me into a hug and I hid my face in his shoulder like I did with Zayn and Harry. Niall was so cuddly. Always giving the best hugs.

     "Always the best hugs." I said quietly.

    "Always the best feeling." He said. I smiled and pulled him close. I just needed someone. I needed this. This hug right here was my key to get out of all the craziness. 

     "When I need a hug I'm going to you.." I whispered.

     "Ditto." He answered taking a deep breath. I let go and stared at Niall.

     "Do you remember?" I said. "That time you, Harry and Zayn all wanted me to sit with you guys on the plane? You kept stealing my food?"

     "Yeah," He chuckled. "I was getting drawn towards you for a bit."

     "And now?" I asked wishing I didn't. "Sorry didn't mean to ask that."

     "No it's fine." He said. "Now how about some grocery shopping?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...
31.8K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
158K 2.7K 33
Kelsey hates One Direction. I mean, what's the point of falling in love with 5 guys who don't even know you exist? Kelsey's best friend, Anna, LOVES...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...