Creepypasta

By QueenCreepyPasta

Some of these stories contain gore and violence. Reader discretion is advised. Read at your own risk. These... More

What Are Creepypasta?
Jeff The Killer
Homicidal Liu
Smile Dog
Laughing Jack
Eyeless Jack
The Rake
The Seed Eater
Suicidemouse.avi
BEN Drowned
"Ticci-Toby" by Kastoway
Sonic.exe
Reggie
Abandoned By Disney
Squidward's Suicide
Pokémon Lost Silver
Herobrine
Splendorman (HappyPasta)
Phantasia Forest
Ink Filled Dream
The Looking Game
A Slenderman Story.
Under The Covers
The Seven Deadly Sins
The Ladder
Don't Turn Around
The Lost
Breach
The Girl With The Green Ribbon Around Her Neck
Scream of the End
Genevieve's Smile
Things that go bump in the night
The Road
Silence in the rain
The McCarter House
The Russian Sleep Expirment
The Sandman
Singularity
Left Eye
Demon Puppet
The Dawn Is Your Enemy
Shadowmen
The Value Of Data
The Red Spot
The Room In My Window
Molly the Dolly
The Curious Case of Marianne Reynolds
The Woman On The Other Side
Case Murder 18
The Shoes
A Loud Silence
Clocks
Coilscrew
The Scarlet Woman
The Alice Killings
Smiley
Hanging Gardens
Cuil Theory
Do You Know?
Don't Fear the Reaper
The Owl
13 Years
Just Us
My Strange Encounter
The Encasement
Gutless
The Hooded Man
Will You Play With Me?
My Teddy Bear
Tall, Thin and Faceless
MARIO
We Are Your Worst Nightmares
End Of the Road
Taxi
The Masquerading Marauder
Mr. Slenderman
Sheets
Falling inside the Rabbit Hole
Charly
Bedtime
The Growing Season
Just One More
The Stepmother
Chairman
Shadow of Pestilence
The Sweeping
Betty
The Man Called Skinny
Burned
Grim Retold
The Boogeyman Ritual
Stony Cottage
Faces in the Storm
The All-New Improved Universal Beverage and Snack Machine
whєn gσds вlínk
Guilty
Nana825763
Suffer With Me
Blueberries/ 100th Part ^o^
Sleepy Sickness
The Apartment
Reflection
Sinnoh Region Nightmare
Holder of Blazes
In the caves
Grandmother Knows Best

The Bird-Man

37 1 0
By QueenCreepyPasta

It was late at night and I looked around my dark room. I was surprisingly awake for the late hour. In the corner, I saw a strange shadow. It looked like that of a human being, but somehow, the face was all wrong. As it stepped out of the dark corner of my bedroom, I saw why. Its face was something of a mix between bird and man, with an elongated and sharp mouth and nose, but unlike a man or a bird, there was only black depths where the eyes should be, like that part of it was just a skeleton. Despite the being's lack of eyes, it seemed to stare deep into my soul, almost as though it were reaching into my soul...

I woke with a start. Just a dream, I thought. I looked around my room. There was light spilling in from the stove light in the kitchen. I could clearly see that there was nothing out of the ordinary in my room. I turned my back to the door and what I saw reflected in one of my poster frames made my heart stop. There he (it?) was, staring at me the same way as he had in my dream. I looked back towards the door quickly and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw nothing there. I again turned my back to the door. His reflection was still there, but this time it seemed closer. Figuring it was just an overactive imagination from the dream, I just closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I was exhausted as I had been tossing and turning all night long. All through my dreams, the bird-man had not left me alone. I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the sink and splashed the water on my face, and I was finally able to blink my eyes open. I looked up into the mirror...he was there, behind me. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. “Ouch!” I cried out in pain. Maybe it is just a phantom image from my dream last night. I tried to go about my day as normally as possible, but every time I looked into a reflective surface, he was there.

This has been going on for a whole year. Every night I dream about him, and everyday I see him in my reflection coming closer and closer each time. Even getting closer, his face was still difficult to describe exactly what I was looking at, as if the bird-man was still far away. The last time I looked, he was right behind me. That was this morning. Not only did I see him, but for the first time I could feel its presence.

Right now as I'm typing this, I can feel him behind me, steadily coming closer. I set up a mirror by my computer. Maybe I should look at it right now...maybe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 70 24
Many people asked me about helluva boss at first i didn't like it but after watching it, i started to like it but it was a shame they didn't made tha...
1M 28.8K 88
You'll get a variety of short horror stories here. I'm not a writer so I have collected these stories from different sources. I hope you won't mind u...
1.9K 18 13
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
7.3K 53 19
I̶S̶L̶A̶N̶D̶ ̶O̶F̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶S̶L̶A̶U̶G̶H̶T̶E̶R̶E̶D̶ ------------------------------------------------ Chris. We all know how you are like. But leaving...