Close Encounters of the Monst...

By ThePuppetMaster01

A collection of one-shots based on the MGE. It will have lemons. More

Introduction
Arachnophobia (Arachne)
Creature of the Night, Blight of the Light (Night Gaunt)
BirdBrain (Harpy)
It's Not Easy Being Green (Mucus Toad)
Riddle Me This (Sphinx)
An Ace Up Her Sleeve (Trumpart)
Toxic Love (Oomukade)
Flight of Madness (JubJub)
Fins to the Left, Fins to the Right (Mershark)
Fallen From Grace (Dark Angel)
Untameable (Hellhound)
Spooky Scary (Skeleton)
Pack Animal (Werewolf)
Trick or Treat (Jack O Lantern)
Double Trouble (Bicorn/Jabberwock)
Just a Sip (Red Oni)
Split (Chimaera)
A Real Treasure (Mimic)
Wanna Play? (Living Doll)
Don't Go For The Head (Dullahan)
Temptation (Devil)
The Will of the Waves (Umi Osho)
It's Cold Outside (Yuki-Onna)
Silent Night (Weresheep)
So Be Good, For Goodness Sake! (Krampus)
Christmas at the Castle
For Your Amusement (Otohime)
Symbiotic Relationship (Slime Carrier)
Her Servant (Vampire)
Be Afraid of the Stumbling Deceased (Zombie)
Must've Been the Wind (Sylph)
"Don't Feed Them After Midnight" doesn't make any sense. (Gremlin)
A Delicate Little Flower (Troll)
Elementary, My Dear (Mad Hatter/Wonderworm)
The Game Begins
Eliminated? This Early? (Goblin)
Cubin' It Up (Gelatinous Cube)
Rough Love (Drow)
Sweet Memories (Mind Flayer)
Dungeons and... Dragons? (Dracolich)

Her Little Guinea Pig (Lich)

3.8K 50 28
By ThePuppetMaster01

Icarus looked over the quest board. A slime outbreak in the sewers... nah. He had seen a request for an Arachne hunt... but apparently some other party already took that quest. Huh...

Nothing really up to his standards, stopping a gang of goblins, dealing with a Devil Bug infestation... just some really basic stuff.

However one quest stood out to him. It was written in elegant handwriting, and simply asked if an adventurer would like to explore some ruins.

Icarus shrugged. Why not? Most ruins probably have lots of ancient treasures, and he might find a powerful monster inside it. Sure.

So he accepted the quest, and prepared for the trip.

He was a pretty good ranger in his opinion, surely he can handle some monsters on his own.

He approached the ruins in around a day's travel, and looked down into a dark tunnel leading downwards.

"Huh..." he said, lighting a torch, "glad I brought a torch with me."

As he walked into the darkness, he noticed a distinct lack of monsters. Like, there was almost nothing there.

"That's odd... and it's awfully clean..." Icarus noted, "this feels way different than just some ruins..."

He looked up to see a pair of eyes staring at him, he didn't even have time to react before she raised her hand and whispered "Sleep..."

And then he passed out.

He woke up a few hours later strapped to a table, and his shirt had been torn off.

"You've finally woken up..." a woman's voice said.

Icarus looked at his kidnapper. Her skin was deathly pale, and her hair only went down to her shoulders. Her eyes looked emotionless, and her expression remained neutral. She wore a black cloak, and she had magic symbols drawn all over her body.

A lich, Icarus thought, and he began to panic a little bit. He tried to escape his bindings, but he couldn't.

"Escape is impossible." The lich said, "I've set up traps everywhere in the ruins. No one is getting in, and no one is getting out. Not to mention the undead army I conjured to guard it." She reached over and grabbed a vial of a glowing pink liquid and examined it.

"I've spent years preparing for this..." she murmured, "I'm glad I can finally test out some of my experiments."

She uncorked the vial and drank it.

Her body faintly glowed a bright pink color for a second, but the lich never lost her calm expression.

"Interesting..." she mumbled, "I thought the combination of Corruption Fruit juice mixed in with Alraune Nectar would create a much stronger aphrodisiac, but the only thing I feel right now is that I'm slightly more arousal than normal, instead of the uncontrollable urges I hypothesized would happen."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Icarus asked her.

"Magic is an interesting phenomenon, isn't it?" The lich asked, turning towards him after grabbing another vial of the pink substance. "So is pleasure. They both are quite mysterious. What causes magic to happen, why do we feel pleasure? When I turned myself into a lich, I made it my duty to discover the greatest mysteries of magic itself, but I found another... stronger interest in studying the effects magic has on pleasure. Perhaps if I can understand the depths of pleasure, maybe I will be able to understand the secrets of magic as well. Here, drink this."

The lich opened the vial and held it up to Icarus's lips.

"Drink it." She told him calmly.

When he didn't respond, she forced him to drink it.

Icarus was seized by an incredible desire, and he found himself getting an erection just from looking at the lich. What the hell did she put in that thing.

She watched him, writing something down in a journal she had grabbed.

"How interesting... it seems the effect was greater on you that it was on me..." she said, looking at his bulge, "or perhaps it may be because I'm a monster that I don't feel quite as aroused as you do... or maybe I do... but I'm so used to the sensation that I don't feel much of a difference at all." She scribbled more stuff down in her journal, and she took off his restraints, gently tracing her fingers along his arms and chest.

Glowing runes appeared on Icarus's body, and he was suddenly hit with pleasure so strong, he almost came right then and there.

She continued writing in the book. "So the runes I write on myself also seem to have more effect on you... perhaps we should consider that I drew these runes on myself years ago and most likely have gotten used to the effect, but this is still interesting. I wasn't really able to write what the effects looked like when I drew them on myself... thank you for supplying me with that information. Next I want to test-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Icarus got to his feet and took off his pants, pushing her up against the wall.

She looked up at him, unfazed, and continued writing in her book.

"Subject... I just realized I don't know your name... care to tell me?" She said, looking up at him.

"It's Icarus..." Icarus was currently attempting shove his dick into her mouth, but some force was holding him in place.

"Ah I see. Icarus shows aggressive behavior when given aphrodisiacs... be patient, just let me finish writing my notes." The lich told him, still keeping him from moving.

She continued writing for what felt like forever before she closed her book and set it on the table beside them, within reach so she could jot something down if she needed to.

Icarus could finally move his body again, and he shoved his dick right into the lich's mouth.

The lich looked up at him calmly as he began thrusting, sucking on his dick as he did so.

Eventually she reached out and grabbed her journal again, writing in it while he was shoving his dick down her throat.

Icarus felt his release bubbling up, and he shoved his cock down as far as it would go, and came down her throat.

She gulped it down greedily, writing more stuff in her journal while she did so.

Icarus slowly pulled his dick out of her mouth, and she analyzed him.

"Do you feel any side effects of the concoction? Are there any thoughts you have on the experiment?" The lich asked him, holding the journal and pen out to him, "if so, please write your notes in the journal."

Icarus looked at her oddly, and took the journal.

He flipped through it and found notes written in the same elegant handwriting as the quest to enter the ruins was.

Most of the notes were mainly about the potions and spells she had cast on herself and their effects, but she now had divided it into two sections.

One was labeled 'Ritchi,' which was where all the older notes were located, and the other was labeled 'Icarus.'

Ritchi, Icarus assumed, gestured for him to write something in his section, so he did.

He described the effects the potion had on him as well as the runes, and then handed it back to her.

"Thank you. Your input is very valuable." She took the book back and started rummaging through the different vials she had on the shelf. "Sadly, that was the last batch of Cor-Alr 1.0."

Icarus gave her a confused look.

"I'm out of the pink stuff."  Ritchi said simply. "Let's move on to a different experiment."

She took a look at one vial labeled Lol-Sho 3.2, examined it, then said "nah" and put it back, then picked up another vial, this one labeled Growth 5.4.

"This should be interesting..." she muttered, before she took a small sip out of the bottle.

Her breasts suddenly grew bigger, and she groped at them, all the while keeping the same neutral expression.

"The effects are way stronger than the last batch..." she mumbled, "maybe I should weaken the potency of it when I make some more. Regardless, I want to try something."

She started tracing her enhanced assets, and some more runes appeared on her breasts.

Ritchi knocked him to the ground and pinned him there.

"This won't hurt a bit." She said, and she held the Growth vial up to him.

"I'm curious what the effect will be on you... don't drink the whole bottle!" She warned, and Icarus, not really having any other option, sipped from it.

Almost immediately he got an erection, and it was even bigger than it was earlier, and Ritchi grabbed her notes and jotted that down.

"So my Growth potion effects that then, huh?" She asked, before wrapping her enlarged chest around his dick. "Interesting."

She began moving her breasts up and down his length, and Icarus moaned softly. They were so soft...

Every time his dick poked out from in between her breasts, Ritchi licked the tip, adding to the pleasure.

Icarus was enjoying himself, but Ritchi stopped before he could cum.

"Come on I was so close..." Icarus whined.

"But we haven't even gotten to the real fun experiment yet..." Ritchi told him, "now I want you to drink this for me..."

The bottle was a dark purple labeled Cor. Fruit and she fed it to him.

He drank it, and he felt desire swell up inside of him.

"That was pure Corruption Fruit juice. I typically use it to make batches of Cor-Alr, but since I'm all out of that we can use the pure fruit juice instead. It's not dangerous so you should-"

She found herself pinned to the floor, and Icarus was on top of her.

"-be fine..." she said, before she noticed a glowing jar was shaking, about to fall off the table.

"Please be careful," she told him as he positioned his dick at her entrance, "you don't want to break something... especially that thing..." she kept her eyes on the jar as he began thrusting into her.

The jar was filled with some bright blue flame, and as it fell to the ground Ritchi caught it and set it down gently to the side.

Despite being undead, her insides were warm and it felt like it was sucking Icarus's dick deeper inside.

Her enlarged breasts bounced with each thrust and Icarus grabbed them, his fingers sinking into the soft orbs.

"Oh... that's nice..." Ritchi said, grabbing her journal and making more notes.

Icarus pounded her hard, brushing against her womb with every thrust, and Ritchi wrapped her legs around him, keeping him from pulling out.

"I must know what it feels like to have Spirit Energy be poured out into me..." Ritchi murmured, "it's a key step to my research."

With her permission, Icarus came into her, filling her up with semen.

"Oh, it's warm." Ritchi noted, writing some more in her journal.

Icarus, on the other hand, laid down on the ground, panting heavily as the lich analyzed the pleasure she was feeling.

"Yes... this information is very helpful indeed." Ritchi murmured, "but it's not enough."

Icarus looked up at her. "More experiments?"

The lich smiled at him. "Of course, my sweet little guinea pig. We'll be experimenting for all eternity! Now... if you'll just drink this for me..." she said, reaching for another bottle.

A/N It's October, and I guess I thought we should kick off Spooky Season with a member of the Zombie family. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 54 2
This was originally meant to be a compilation of one shot lemons for random dramas, however, I have decided to change my mind and have decided that t...
82K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
348K 4.7K 45
One shots for all DBZ characters! That includes Males/Females of any race ( of course no Namekian females) Villians or heroes. And if you request it...
712K 7K 13
This is a series of OneShots that are requested by you guys~ (We have lemons) ;)