Highly Addictive || Benny Rod...

By -jupiter-3

SLOW UPDATES&CURRENTLY EDITING เผบ" ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ฏ'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ธโ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“€๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๏ผŒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ... More

โœงhighly addictive.เผ„
โœงmoodboards.เผ„
โœงepigraph.เผ„
โœงprt. 1เผ„
โœงone.เผ„
โœงtwo.เผ„
โœงthree.เผ„
โœงfour.เผ„
โœงfive.เผ„
โœงsix.เผ„
โœงseven.เผ„
โœงeight.เผ„
โœงnine.เผ„
โœงten.เผ„
โœงeleven.เผ„
โœงtwelve.เผ„
โœงthirteen.เผ„
โœงfourteen.เผ„
โœงfifteen.เผ„
โœงsixteen.เผ„
โœงseventeen.เผ„
โœงprt. 2เผ„
โœงeighteen.เผ„
โœงnineteen.เผ„
โœงtwenty.เผ„
โœงtwenty one.เผ„
twenty three.
twenty four.
New Book Cover!!

โœงtwenty two.เผ„

1.9K 32 21
By -jupiter-3

WARNING: Lots of mention about blood!

teddy bear

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

Tyler glared as he made his way up to the girls room, the man with his sister in his arms followed behind him. Tyler's hands were gripped into fists, he wanted to beat the living shit out of this guy, this might be his chance to finally do something.

Tyler Porter has been on the run with this guy since he was a Sophomore in high school, he was now a graduated student going off to college soon to finally do what he wanted. But Skull has been holding him back, wanting the boy to be a profit to his little drug game.

Skull is not a good man. He sold drugs to underaged teens, he's killed, murdered, and raped. Tyler knew everything that this man has done to girls in his life, some of them were even younger than Scarlett. He was a brutal man who didn't care. That's probably why Tyler had stuck contributing to the drug selling with him, because he was scared Skull would come after his family, and Tyler would not have that. Tyler's seen and done everything.

But now that Scarlett was here with Skull, intoxicated on a drug that was so familiar to him, Tyler was infuriated. Skull came to his cabin unexpectedly, hurt Jamie and put Ally through the trauma of seeing what her friends had to go through. The man ruined their getaway weekend, this was the girls chance to escape from everything that was going on back home but now they had to deal with this.

Tyler wanted to kill Skull.

When the three made it to her room, Tyler opened the wooden door, letting Skull and Scarlett enter in first before going in himself, shutting the door quietly after him. Skull was to focused on the teenage girl in his arms that he didn't notice Tyler's actions.

Skull gently placed Scarlett down onto the bed, staring down at her admirably. Scarlett sat on the bed, losing her mind for how fucked she was right now. There was so much happening in front of her, how could that little bit of powder make her feel this crazy all at once?

Scarlett looked from Tyler then to Skull, smiling softly before frowning. Benny. How could she forget about him? Is he home from baseball? Was he waiting for her to call him? Will he be mad when he found out what had happened? A tear then fell down her face, she didn't want him to be mad at her. Skull noticed her sudden saddness, he knew that mood swings were a side affect. He crouched down in front of her, placing his big hands in her thighs while looking at her frowning face.

"What's wrong, hun?" Skull asked, licking his lips as he waited for her to answer him. Tyler quietly looked through dresser drawers, Skull was still oblivious but it made the search go easier. Even though he hated to admit it, he was using Scarlett as an distraction.

"I'm miss my boyfriend," Skull frowned deeply, being informed that she had a boyfriend. Scarlett then grabbed his hands as a soft moan left her lips, liking the light feeling they were making on her thighs. Skull smirked at the girl, traveling his hands further up her thighs and squeezing them lightly. He knew how to please a woman. Scarlett's heart jumped when she realized what she was doing and pulled her hands away quickly, as if they were on fire.

Skull tilted his head to the side, "Oh, really? What's his name?" He raced his fingers down her legs, his cold eyes dancing along her body. Scarlett looked over towards her big brother, wanting him to just rip this guys head off. Tyler stood not that far away from the two, still silently rummaging around the dresser that was filled with clothes.

Scarlett's face then felt like pudding, she touched her face completely forgetting what Skull had asked, "I feel like I'm melting, is that normal?" She looked at him with big eyes, hoping that everything that was going on with her right now was completely normal, even though it wasn't.

"Yes, that's normal," Skull chuckled, his eyes tranced onto the girls face while his hands made their way slowly up her thighs making her squirm under him.

"You're tickling me," She frowned, pushing his hands off of her, making Skull feel the anger under his skin. Skull stood up quickly, slapping the girls cheek before pushing her back onto the sheets, she looked up at him with surprise.

Skull stayed silent, holding her shoulders down onto the bed. They were so close together Scarlett could smell the faint mix of alcohol and weed covered over the piece of minty gum that was popped in his mouth. She stared at him as he seemed to go blank, his hands touching all over her body. She could feel him grinding themselves together. Scarlett squirmed uncomfortably and tried pushing him away, wailing at him, "Get off! Please!"

Skull's big hands suddenly wrapped around her throat. She gasped and stared at the man fearfully, regretting her actions when he moved on top of her. "Don't push me off!" He got in between her legs and squeezed on her throat harder, making Scarlett claw at his arms when she felt like she couldn't breath.

Scarlett wheezed as she cried, closing her eyes as she waited for this to be over. Why did everything bad have to happen to her? Was this karma for being so mean to David or anyone that's ever annoyed her in her life? That was a lot of people. Was her dad even looking out for her? Watching her to make sure that nothing bad happened to her? It didn't seem like he was after everything that happened this summer and now this.

Scarlett gasped, tears coming out onto her stinging cheek, "T-Tyler," Her eyes began to roll back, she could feel herself beginning to lose consciousness when she could suddenly breath again, his hands weren't around her throat anymore but his own. She took a gasp of air as she coughed, then realizing a metal tasting liquid had sprayed onto her face and into her mouth.

She stared up at him in confusion until she could see that blood pouring from out of his neck and slipping through his fingertips, droplets falling onto her face. Skull gagged, trying to regain what just had happened. Was he dying? He was answered when he let go of his neck, looking down at his blood covered hands and looking over to the redhead boy who stood beside the bed. Tyler was holding onto a switchblade that he knew was hidden in this room, it was covered in Skull's blood.

Skull choked, looking at him fearfully, "Y-y-y-you?" His eyes then rolled back and fell slumped over Scarlett who was still in shock. Scarlett had to adjust that he was passed out on top of her right now, she couldn't process what just happened.

Tyler stood staring at the object in his hands, his face pale and eyes wide. He was surprised he did that, but he had to do something, Skull was hurting Scarlett and he didn't want anyone hurting his baby sister ever again. He blacked out, he didn't even remember finding the damn switchblade in the first place, all he remembered was seeing Skull choking Scarlett and her face was turning blue. He had to do something and he did, he just couldn't believe that he did.

What were they going to now? There's a group of men downstairs waiting for their leader to just waltz right down the stairs, perfectly unharmed and satisfied. They were fucked, in deep shit. Tyler looked at his shaking bloody hands, he was a murderer now. But he did have to admit, it felt good to get rid of the man who was had been taunting him for years. Tyler Porter was now free, they all were. They just had to get rid of the other men in the house and hide the body so they wouldn't go to jail and be locked up for life.

All Scarlett could think of was Benny, it was strange to just think of your boyfriend when theres a dead body on top of you, basically crushing your bones, but she could only think of him. She didn't care what had just happened, she just wanted to see Benny and hold onto him for dear life. He was her security blanket and she needed him now more than ever, this situation would now traumatize her for life. How would she live with this?

Scarlett stayed laying there until she wanted him off of her, he was super heavy and crushing her bones. The small girl pushed the man off of her by his shoulders with as much strength as she could, regretting her actions when she fully succeeded on holding the limp man by his shoulders above her.

Blood then poured onto her entire face, making her choke and gag as more blood fell into her mouth. When Scarlett opened her eyes and looked at his face, she finally understood what had happened, and now she knew that they were all fucked. She felt like she couldn't breath even though the man wasn't choking her anymore, but it was just different now. She was panicking. Her heart raced as if she had just ran a mile and her neveres spiked. Oh god, they were so fucked. She spit out his blood, reminding herself to brush her teeth at least ten times when she gets him off of her, before letting out a scream.

She gasped, "Get him off! Get him off! I want him off of me!" She cried, pushing the mans broad shoulders away from her. She never felt this panicked ever in her life. I mean, who wouldn't be freaked out by having a dead body on them?

Tyler stared at his hands before looking over at his screaming sister who continually tried pushing the big man off of her. He shook his head from the constant ringing in his head to get him to come back to his senses before shoving the heavy body off of her and covering her bloody mouth, quitting her screams. He hoped no one heard, and even if they did, he hoped no one was in the rush to see what was going on.

The body rolled off of the bed and onto the floor, creating a loud thump that made the duo wince. Even though Scarlett had stopped screaming, Tyler still kept his hand over her mouth as his eyes were tranced on the body that laid lifeless on the floor.

"Oh god," Scarlett muffled, Tyler uncovered her mouth, "W-What are we going to do?!" She clutched onto her big brother hopelessly, she didn't want anyone of them to go to jail. Her brother was a good person, he was just trying to protect her. Skull was a very bad man, he had it coming to him.

Tyler gulped, holding onto his little sister for dear life. He was never going to let go of her anymore, he promised that to himself now. He looked away from the body and down to his sister, finally seeing her appearance.

Scarlett's face was completely covered in his blood, her hair that she had kept down this morning was nappy and a mess with bits of blood mixed in her red hair. The green and white polka dot set that she was wearing was stained, as well as her chest. He didn't know that there was that much blood, how could a person bleed that much? He didn't know before but now that he saw it was his own eyes, he would tell you that it was a lot. The whole damn room was a crime scene now.

"I-I-I'm sorry," Scarlett looked up at her shaking brother, she never saw him this scared before, "I never wanted you to be apart of this lifestyle. I never wanted him knowing you or Ham or mom," Scarlett wrapped her arms around his neck as he slightly sobbed. "Scarlett, those men downstairs. If they know what happened to Skull, they'll kill us all." Tyler pulled her back, holding onto her shoulders.

She shook her head, "No, no, we're not dying now. Not after going through this," Her voice slurred, everything was still going in slow motion, "I'm not dying today!"

"What e-else are we gonna do? We can't just kill them all!" Tyler whispered shouted, he shook his head before placing his shaky hand on his forehead, stressfully. No one knew what just had happened and no one could know what happened.

Scarlett looked over to the body then back up to Tyler, her eyes read bloodthirsty and that's what scared Tyler the most. What drug did Skull give her? Was it something new? It made her seem different, more devious. Did Scarlett want to kill those men downstairs? The girl has been through so much already, he couldn't let her go through anymore of it. He needed to keep her safe but it was impossible nowadays.

Scarlett moved him off of her, getting out of the bed and going over to the dirty mirror, observing her face. The blood was running down from her face and onto her chest and clothes. She didn't know if it was the drug she was on but she felt numb. Scarlett didn't care about Skull's death, she didn't even know the guy for Christ's sake and what would've happened if Tyler wasn't there for her? She didn't know why but this made her feel hungry. Food sounded amazing right now.

Tyler watched as she ran her stained fingers all over her face, thinking thoughtfully to herself. She looked insane right now, she wasn't the same anymore. Tyler had to remind that she wasn't in the right state of mind, drugs don't help you think straight.

"Ayo Skull! You almost done?!" A loud booming voice rattled into the room, Tyler and Scarlett looked at each other, eyes wide. They could hear the pounding footsteps making their way up the stairs which caused them to panic. Tyler picked the man up by his shoulders and dragged the body into the closet, trying to shove him in while Scarlett picked up the switchblade that Tyler had dropped and gone next to the door, leaning against the wall as she watched the doorknob closely.

The footsteps became louder and cleaner, her knuckles turned white as her hand tightened around the switchblade and her eyes stayed focused on the door.

Scarlett jumped at the pounding at the bedroom door, "Skull, you good in there?" Silence. "Skull?" The doorknob twisted, he was opening the door. She took a shaky breath, looking over to Tyler who stood in the corner, back against the closest doors. His breaths were heavy as he stared at the girl in the corner.

"Scarlett wait-" Tyler started but it was already to late, the man was now on the wooden floor, dead.

-------

Scarlett tried making her way down the wooden stairs quickly and quietly but the odds weren't in her favor as she stepped off the last step, creating a loud squeak that seemed to echo through the whole house.

Everyone in the living room turned to look at the sound and all eyes went to Scarlett's bloody figure. Her upper body was covered in a liquid that Ally hoped it not to be, she was holding the same switchblade that was used to kill two grown men.

"Holy shit," Max whispered, his hand tightening around the gun under the cushion, he needed to be ready for what happens next.

"What the hell," One of the men in black muttered, his eyes widened at the girls appearance.

Ally gasped, "Scarlett?...What happened?!" She rose from her seat, not caring about the men surrounding her, she was more concerned for her best friend who stood swaying at the entrance of the doorway.

Scarlett stayed silent, looking at each individual man that spread across the living room with eyes that made them all tremble. She didn't want to admit it but seeing them like this gave her a sense of pleasure, she always liked to see grown men tremble. Then she held out the switchblade, showing the dried up blood that laid on the tip.

"You see this? This is the blood of your boss," Scarlett then walked into the living room, all of the men in black took uneasy steps back. She then turned to the man who was still holding Jamie, "Why haven't you let her go?"

The man looked back and forth between her and his colleagues, his grip on Jamie tightened which made her wince. He chuckled before saying, "Skull gave me orders, I only listen to his orders."

The girl darkly laughed, "Well, I would advise finding someone else to take orders from because Skull's dead," He tensed but tried masking it, "You should be taking orders from me now," Scarlett stood right in front of the two now. Not going to lie, Scarlett was terrified of what was to happen next, she didn't want to kill anyone anymore. She was exhausted and just wanted to go home and be in Benny's arms.

The tall man laughed, looking down at her, "I don't take any orders from women, especially from little girls like you," Something ticked in Scarlett, and before she knew it, the switchblade was thrown at the ground and right in the foot of the man in front of her. He screamed in pain and pushed Jamie forwards making her fall on her knees while he screamed in pain, looking from his foot and then to the smirking girl in front of him.

"You bitch!" He screamed and before he could do anything, a bullet was shot into his head, making more blood splatter onto her. Scarlett would never forget the way his eyes stayed open as he fell to the ground, laying lifeless.

She stared down at him before spitting on his unbreathing chest, "Call me bitch again," Scarlett muttered, wiping her mouth.

When Scarlett turned around, she saw that Max was holding up his gun, looking down at the man on the floor before looking at the rest of the men in the room, "I think you all should leave before you end up like your little buddies."

The rest of the men in black booked it and made their way out of the cabin, leaving the bags of drugs and unfinished business there with the teens.

Scarlett took a deep breath, looking at the rest of teens who stood in the living room with her before collapsing to the floor.

"Scarlett?!" Ally raced over to the redhead, grabbing her by the shoulders. Jamie crawled from her spot on the floor and towards the two girls, looking down at Scarlett worriedly.

Scarlett's eyes rolled back and she fell completely limp in Ally's arms. Ryker ran forward and pulled the girl from Ally, placing her fully on the ground before preforming CPR. Tears streamed down both Jamie and Ally's faces as they held onto each other.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Jamie muttered under her breath as she watched Ryker give her best friend CPR. This was a situation she didn't want her or any of her friends to be in. Why didn't she just take the damn drug so Scarlett didn't have to?Scarlett sacrificed her life for Jamie's and look what she's doing, crying like a baby while someone else helped her.

"What's happening to her?! Is she going to die?!" Ally cried out, looking at the other teens who stood around them, looking worried as well but they kept quiet. They've seen it happen to someone else before, and it wasn't pretty.

"Oh shit," Billie whispered when she saw Tyler walk into the living room, blood on his hands and clothes. Tyler looked at them confused until he saw Scarlett on the floor.

"Oh no," Tyler raced forward to the two on the floor, "Wake her up! She's gotta live!" Tyler cried, grabbing onto her hand.

Ryker grunted, "I'm trying, dammit!"

"Should we call an ambulance?!" Robby asked worriedly, looking at each of the other teens in the room.

Billie smacked his shoulder, "We can't have police here dumb ass! We got dead bodies, money, and drugs, you think that would look good for us?!" Everyone tensed, they would be in bigger trouble if police came in and found everything in that cabin.

Scarlett could still hear their voices but they began to become muffled as she began losing more consciousness. She tried staying awake, but she was so tired.

"Stay awake," A whisper echoed through her ears and then everything was silent before she was pulled into an endless darkness.

a/n: wow I really hope you enjoyed this crazy chapter! Hope I didn't freak anyone out lol

Word count: 3571    Long ass chapter for y'all cause I know damn well we all at home all day bc of mrs. rona🤧

I love you all so much and I hope everyone is being safe throughout this whole pandemic! Clean dem hands!

~anyajean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
247K 9.9K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...