The Renegade General [Akamega...

Av AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... Mer

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 19: Judgement

3.6K 139 11
Av AltairMorpheus

No one's POV.

Everyone's eyes were onto the grinning Führer now as she stands with full pride and slowly raising her right hand onto her broken crest, showing a glowing reversed pentacle on her back hand. Eurydice seems confused and scared at the same time since she didn't see this move before. But she's did not let her fear consumes her right now and strengthened the threads that attaches on Akame's back.

The atmosphere became dark and shadowy once a black hilt shows up from the crest.

Tatsumi: A-A black hilt?

Najenda: Tatsumi, don't let yourself near once Y/n's weapon appears.

Tatsumi: Why? Is it because of this shadowy atmosphere she's creating?

Najenda: Just follow my orders and no why's!

Tatsumi: Okay.

Back to Y/n, when she saw the black-golden hilt clearly as her shadow, she set her gaze on Eurydice and let out a diabolical smile.

Y/n: This might hurt a bit..

She gripped the hilt tightly and slowly pulling it out from her crest. When she finally let the whole thing out, Y/n made a hysterical laugh and wield the katana down, making a splattering pattern of Black blood onto the ground.

Amaterasu's Muramasa.

Y/n: Burn everything into ashes... MURAMASA!

A massive black flames suddenly appears onto its black-reddish blade. Everyone who'd witnessed this have their own terrifying reactions, even the legendary Akame. Eurydice got alerted when Y/n stood up on her new battle stance and still wearing a victorious grin on her face.

Eurydice: AKAME, FINISH HER!?

Akame forcefully got into her battle stance and put Murasame on its deadly refined angle. Y/n saw her shaking, she's obviously fighting the Excalibur's manipulation but it was useless..

Akame: N-no..I d-don't want to..She might..

Y/n: Are you worrying about Murasame's curse my love? Well you shouldn't be, okay? We will be just fine..

Akame: Y/n...

Y/n: *Grin*

Y/n leaned forward and turn her katana down, creating an opening for Akame to attack. Since Eurydice controls Akame, she directly launch Akame and skid to take a quick thrust right onto the center of Y/n's bottom neck. Knowing that she would fall for that obvious trap, Y/n swiftly raise Muramasa to block Murasame's attack and do a firm circular motion to make a counter. Akame raised her katana up above on her head and step backwards to dodge it but the Fuhrer's attack wasn't finished yet as she rotates her katana down and aim for Akame's lower left rib, she quickly step backwards to avoid it, again.

Now, Y/n's katana is facing down to her right side, Eurydice took that opportunity as Akame launches and do a down slash to cut Y/n's head. Y/n is still grinning as she simply raised her katana up and blocked Murasame's attack. Once she'd felt the strong force on Murasame, she disperses the black flames on Muramasa's blade and move slightly to the left side and smoothly rotates her katana to conduct a swift vertical slash on Akame's neck but she stopped right before the blade touches her skin.

Y/n: Nice moves but it wasn't enough to beat me.

Eurydice: Grr...damn you!?

Tatsumi: Whoa..that's awesome.

Najenda: Y/n isn't just good at hand to hand combat. She is also skilled when it comes to sword fighting combat like you've witnessed now.

Tatsumi: Eh? Are you serious? How does she do that? I mean..good at hand to hand plus in sword fighting takes a lot of time to master, right?

Najenda: I am not surprised if she could master both. Y/n came from finest Clan of Hunters in far North so she can do everything..like Esdeath.

Tatsumi: Is that so? Wow.

Tatsumi looked so amazed and watched Y/n's movements. She's easily dodging Akame's attacks, deflecting it and then cornered her again and again.

This make Eurydice simmer in anger. Then, out of the blue, Y/n turned her glowing (E/c) eyes on him and nod. Tatsumi suddenly remembered something, he nods back and clutched his spear tightly before running onto the battlefield.

Najenda: Wait Tatsumi! Don't!?

Mine: Come back here, you idiot!?

Eurydice: You're dead!

Y/n: Not on my watch, Moon Dovey..

Y/n creates a mild horizontal slash, Akame tries to evade it but it didn't last long as the shadowy wave sends her to the ground. The Führer used her shadow and connect it on Tatsumi's and help him to dodge the bladed feathers with ease. Since Y/n's focused on Tatsumi, she did not see Akame's running towards her direction.

Akame: Y/N! LOOK OUT!?

Y/n heard Akame's shout and set her (E/c) on her. She has enough time to dodge it but instead, She only move a little bit on her left side before Murasame's blade successfully stabs her directly on her left shoulder. Y/n weakly hissed as she felt the sharpness and the curse of the sword pierce through her body but she's still grinning like an idiot.

Akame: No..Y/N!?

Muramasa suddenly vanished on her grasp as she collapsed and wearily kneeled to the ground with a wincing expression. Akame's now shaking in fear and as she tries to pull her sword out of her but Eurydice pushed the sword deeper, bringing Y/n much more anguishing pain as she tries to suppress her screams.

Akame: N-no, stop this...

Eurydice: How's the taste of that Sun Bastard?

Y/n: *Laughing weakly*

Eurydice: Still laughing huh? Why don't we dug it more deeper, I want to see your priceless wincing reaction more.*Grin*

Y/n: Now I've got ya'...

Eurydice: What?

Y/n's shadow quickly detached from Tatsumi's and restrained Akame from moving. Still, the shadows isn't enough to beat Excalibur's effect so she pulls Akame forward and engulfed her on a secure tight hug.

Y/n: KILL HER!?

Amelie and Milanor appears out of nowhere and angrily cut Eurydice's wings with their Teigu's while Tatsumi destroyed the threads that visibly attached on Akame. She was going to regenerate her wings back when Caleb surprisingly shot her with his Teigu's lightning arrow, making her paralyzed for seconds to buy enough time for Bishop to swung his gigantic sword and smash the crest into pieces.

Once Akame felt that the Excalibur's manipulation was now subdued, she quickly pull Murasame out of Y/n's body. Y/n winced once more before weakly leaned on Akame's shoulder. 

Eurydice: This is..ridiculous!? How these bunch of lowly peasants make me suffer like this?

Since she can't regenerate nor manipulate at her state, Tatsumi and Milanor rushed on her direction with their spears up, ready to chop her head off. Eurydice tries to escape but Bishop got her before she could and harshly threw her in front of the two angry shonens.

Milanor: This is for hurting our General!?

Tatsumi: And for the people you've mercilessly hurt and killed!!

Milanor and Tatsumi raised their spears up at the same time and made a powerful twin slash enough to beheaded her. As her head falls to the ground, Amelie kicked her body and repeatedly stabs the broken crest on her chest until it shatters into pieces. When they've made sure that  Eurydice won't regenerate by her Teigu's effects, the Scharfrihter and the others ran towards Akame who's now silently crying while cradling a weak cursed Y/n on her arms. Tatsumi's armor vanished as he kneeled down besides them with a worried expression.

They've seen that the black marking were all now in Y/n's body, she's struggling to keep herself awake but Amaterasu knew that she won't last long in this state they were both in now.

Tatsumi: Hey, Y/n! Stay with us!

She made a low chuckle before passing out, making them in full panic because of a thought that she might been killed by Murasame's curse.  Amelie quickly took Y/n's hand and felt that she still has a pulse but its awfully weak than the normal pulse could beat.

Najenda takes out her cloak and put it on Y/n then called her danger beast called Air Manta to get away and find a safe place where they could help Y/n to recover since they can't go back to the imperial palace. Esdeath might suspected their battered state and for the sudden disappearance of a Jaeger member and a High ranked General and..not to mention, their General's critical state.

The Scharfrihter don't want to comply on Najenda's orders but they knew that they could be the only one who can help them so even if they didn't want to, they don't have a choice but to follow her and joined them for their General's sake.

TIMESKIP

The human imperial arms Susanoo build a new gorgeous hideout for night raid. After building a new base, Najenda, Amelie, Akame and Mine took Y/n on a safe room and starts to mend her injuries with the help of Susanoo. Once her injuries were finally treated except for Murasame's curse. Everyone's waiting for her to wake up.

While waiting, Tatsumi is quite confused when he saw that Akame's Murasame didn't kill Y/n..

Tatsumi: Um..please don't get the wrong idea on this but isn't Murasame's effect is killing a person within just one hit, right?

Mine: Indeed, it was. But for some strange reason, Y/n didn't die but the curse is still with her..that's somehow really strange, don't you think?

Najenda: Hm.. This might only a theory but I have a hunch that her imperial arms is changing the Murasame's curse for a ulterior reason.

Tatsumi: Changing?

Najenda: She could possibly do that since her teigu is also a curse bearer like Murasame. But like I've said, its only a hunch.

Akame: ...

Tatsumi: Hey, Y/n's going to be okay.

Akame: She saw it.

Tatsumi: Saw what?

Akame: She had enough time to restrain me with her shadows but instead, she let herself stab first before doing it...

Amelie: The answer is obvious but you don't clearly see it.

Tatsumi: Hey, we know that you guys were still mean to us but this isn't the time for-...

Milanor: Tsk..tsk. They still don't get it.

Mine: Ugh, why did they always like this? This is so irritating!?

Caleb: Wow, well if it isn't for NightRaid, our General mustn't receive her early death-bed sentence now.

Lubbock: Hey! Don't blame us? We've all seen that General Eurydice is controlling Akame so it isn't her fault at the first place!?

Najenda: All of you, stop this nonsense!

They've all stopped when Najenda raised her intimidating voice at them, making the both sides held in silence and lowered their heads down in embarrassment. She shook her head and set her gaze back on them.

Amelie: You don't see the real purpose why did the General risks her life for you. Well, let us enlighten you. Our General isn't that way as you visualized her.

Tatsumi: Eh? Can you please be more specific?

Caleb: *Sigh* What Amelie and Milanor are trying to say is.. She's not a cold, ruthless, general as you all could see. In fact..it's merely the opposite of it.

Milanor: Once she takes her subordinates in a battle field, she will do everything on her power to protect and make them safely return even if it costs her own life. That's how she demonstrates her genuine care on her subordinates but sadly..you didn't notice that admirable affection of hers at all.

Amelie: And I can't believe that General Y/n deeply cares on these simpleton assassins.. mostly to you, wielder of Murasame.

Akame's face slightly lightened up and looked to Amelie who's standing on the other side of the bed.

Akame: M-me?

Amelie: Uh hello? Is there anybody who can wield Murasame in here? Of course its you!

Mine: Watch your tone girl. You're in our territory so I can blast you if I wanted too!

Amelie: What? Did i hear you say something midget?

Mine: W-whaa...okay that's my final straw, you're going down!

*Smack!* *Smack!*

Mine/Amelie : Aww..

Najenda: I said stop this useless arguing or I'll have to use Susanoo to drag both of you out of Y/n's room immediately. *Stern glare*

Mine/ Amelie: Sorry.

Leone: Um..guys? I don't want to interrupt the chit chat but..Something's weird happening on Y/n right now.

They've out of their bickering moment and settled their eyes on Y/n, they saw the black markings starts to crawl and gather on her crest. Najenda orders to the boys to step out to the room as she needs to confirm something. When Tatsumi and the others were outside, Amelie unbuttoned her shirt enough to see the whole broken crest on her chest.

Amelie: W-what the hell?...

The broken crest is repairing itself by absorbing the black markings. When all of the black markings were being absorbed, Amelie gently grabs Y/n's wrist and felt its pulse.

Amelie: Her pulse is getting back to normal. What's happening?

Najenda: The cursed armor must nullify and change Murasame's effect to use it to fix the broken crest, just as I have in mind, However, the curse isn't enough to fix it completely. No wonder why did she receive that last blow from Akame. *Smile*

Akame: (So..that's why she said that I have nothing to worry about..) ...

Everybody made a sound of relief as Akame let out a small smile while looking on her. Knowing that her life's not in danger anymore and..learned a heartwarming detail from Y/n's Scharfrihter that made her affections grew wider and stronger than before.

To her..

=========================================

A/N:

Salutations, my dear readers.

Is it just me or the previous chapters I've been made were now quite longer than the older chaps?..

Hm..Nah, that was just normal..I guess? Anywho,

One quick note guys, Y/n and Amaterasu's sword fighting skills are based on Aikido's basic sword techniques and the name Muramasa (not a real Murasama sword on the picture above..) is actually a cursed sword that holds a sinister background on Japan's history. Pretty cool, isn't it? *Chuckles*

Well, That would be all for now, my lovely readers! I have to go back on my working space void to modify something..and oh! One last thing, if you want another story. Feel free to check my workshop. You will find a not-so-good one in there. *Smile*

Catch ya' later!

-AltairMorpheus :3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

93.8K 1.7K 15
When it comes to corruption, none can be more corrupt than the government in this world. Unjust executions, false charges and even false justice is n...
108K 3.4K 177
Yu Ling Long is the shu (born of a concubine) daughter in a general's family. Since her mother was only a tribute dancer, her position is the lowest...
2K 5 8
We all know the mega epic Night Raid, right? Well, what if there's a way to rewrite the story allowing them all to win all together until the very en...
73K 1.7K 32
Kimiko Hanate was part of a rich family. She had everything she ever wanted, but not happiness. Then, one day in the night her home was targeted by a...