My heart Thief (Lizkook)

By meg_bts77

Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special : Happy Birthday Jiminie πŸ’œ
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 2

14.8K 353 243
By meg_bts77

<Jungkook Pov>

"I think Rose likes you, Jungkook-ah"

V hyung said as we exited the green room. We had been there for more than 30 minutes and Blackpink had already started rehearsing.

"Isn't that cute? She's his bias in Blackpink too!"

"No Jimin, I think he just likes her voice. I think Tzuyu is more his type"

Lol that's a first. Namjoon hyung is giving his opinion on my type. Jimin is shocked too, but he chuckles not addressing the fact.

I have always liked Rose's voice and her stage performance. She can sing really high and her voice stands out in the studio version of their songs. But live, I personally think Jennie owns the stage. Jisoo noona reminds me of V hyung for some reason and I like her voice. She is the only member I'm on speaking terms with and I like her personality. Lisa-ssi uhnmm she dances really well I must say.

"So kookie who do you like?"

"I like you V hyung" I said with batting eyelashes.

"Aww I like you too kookie baby"

Relax guys this is just foreplay. V hyung and I do this all the time. I must say, I do this to change the topic and it always works.

Jimin hyung caught on my attempt to change the topic and chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later

<Lisa PoV>

Today is the day of the award function!! Also our performance of Ddu Du Du ! I'm so excited!

Right now we're back stage. All the bands have been given a room. And we share it with Twice. They are more in number, they should have given us a bigger room. But we can't complain I know. Bts and got7 are sharing the biggest room. Lucky for them.

My makeup is done and I'm sitting on a chair listening to our song. Just to memorize the steps once again.

"I saw Jungkook, Tzuyu" said Mina.

I paused the song to listen to their conversation. Don't judge me I'm just curious. Also Because Tzuyu is another member who is shipped with him and I want to see her reaction.

Wow she's blushing. Does she like him? Seems like it though.

"Ahh stop it" she said with her cheeks turning red.

Then they carried on. But I couldn't. She was blushing. She must like him. Does he know her? He will obviously. Hmm.

"Lisa can you go and call Jisoo Unnie? She went to room 1A."

I made my way towards the room realizing it's bts' room. What is Unnie doing here? I go inside with a knock just to make sure they're all dressed.

"Come in" I hear RM Sunbae.

I walk in and right in front of me is Jungkook. He's buttoning his shirt. The first five buttons are still open and I see a part of his chest. Damn he looks hot. He looks up and ugh this is the third time he's caught me staring in the same week.

But weird, he didn't get flustered. He stopped buttoning his shirt and he's looking back at me with an amused smile. I can't take my eyes away from his. Ugh I'm making this awkward.

"Yes Lisa-ssi what brings you here?"

RM's words made Jungkook look at him. Now I took the chance to look away.

"Jisoo Unnie?"

RM looks around the room with a confused look.

"They're here." Said Jungkook.

V and Unnie are entering the room together. Jisso Unnie sees me and directs us to leave. We bow and exit the room. But before that I turn to Jungkook to bow to him as well. He's facing the other side so we just leave.

"Where did you go Unnie?"

"V thought we were supposed to MC for one event and we went to confirm. But I knew we didn't have to as no one informed me."

Seems to me that V Sunbae just wanted a few minutes with Unnie but I didn't say anything. I saw the way he looks at her. It's different.

~~~~~~~

<Third person POV>

All the idols are seated on the left side of the stage. Bts is sitting in front of Blackpink and Twice. V keeps turning back to look at Jisoo and potrays it such that he's looking at army. Anyone watching could tell but Blackpink didn't notice. Jungkook is sitting next to V. He notices V turning back and turns back to see what's there . At that moment Lisa and Jungkook lock eyes. This is the fourth time he has caught Lisa looking at him. He ignores it once again thinking she looked as soon as he did. He knew that wasn't true but he didn't want to conclude she likes him or anything like that.

Lisa turns away quick and the anger is seen in her eyes. She keeps looking at him and she doesn't know why. She decides to not turn that side if her life depended on it.

After about one hour, Lisa had accomplished not seeing the other away and let her guard down. Exo was performing and she was doing some of the dance moves with Jisoo who did the same. There was shifting of seats in front row and now Jungkook was in front of her and V next to him . So much for not turning that side .

It was not until then that Lisa realized Tzuyu was sitting a next to her but there was significant gap between them. She was looking at Jungkook.

She then turned to look around. She saw Lisa and smiled.

<Lisa PoV>

Ah she's really cute.

"Jungkook oppa"

Oppa? Not Sunbaenim? They know each other?

"Tzuyu-ssi how are you?"

His voice is Angelic. I didn't look at them but I could hear them.

"I'm good oppa. I rarely see you nowadays. You are so busy."

I can see Tzuyu has come closer to me so that she doesn't have to scream to talk to him. I look at her as she's so close to me. Mistake.

"Lisa-ssi how many Sunbaenim do you know?"

Now Jungkook is looking at us. He's smiling. But his eyes looks mischievous. What's going on in his mind?

"Not many really, I don't know many idols in the industry" I said smiling at Jungkook and Tzuyu.

"Is that so?" Jungkook said still with the mischievous eyes.

"She knows all of got7 personally through BamBam"

Now Jisoo Unnie is talking. This results in a sudden turn from Taehyung sunbae. Wow this is like a group discussion.

"Ah BamBam and I are friends. Good guy" he said thinking. Jungkook said that of course, you knew that right?

"I know Jisoo"

Okay wow . Jungkook and Tzuyu turn to V who speaks for the first time. He was looking at her with glow in his eyes. He definitely likes her. I think Jungkook saw that too. He's smiling at his Hyung.

"Yes! V Sunbae"

"Call me V we know each other" V chuckled.

"Or oppa"

Now Tzuyu is blushing and looking at Jungkook. However Jungkook is looking at me . And luckily I didn't react.

"Tzuyu-ssi I don't like being called oppa"

Jungkook said with a cute pout. How adorable. Of course Tzuyu found that Adorable too as she's chuckling. I realized how quiet I had been.

"Are you performing?" I asked Tzuyu.

"Yes we're after you" she said

"I'm looking forward to your performance. I like Ddu du du"

I was surprised that Jungkook said that to me. I had a feeling he was saying that to Tzuyu.

I smiled in answer and looked at Tzuyu who seemed irritated. However she didn't show it. Momo called her and she went back to her place with a small bow.

"You pissed her off I guess kook" V laughed looking at Jisoo who was now talking to Rose. And so he turned to the other side to talk to Jimin sunbae. Jungkook ignored that and was still turned backwards.

"Ah the fans caught us talking, that means more shipping yeah?" he said chuckling .

"Oh sorry Sunbae"

"Why are you sorry? I don't mind. Moreover, it was nice talking to you." He looked me right in the eye.

I'm blushing and he noticed that. He had a smirk on his face as he said, "Ah I'm really looking forward to your performance all of a sudden."

I could feel Tzuyu staring at us from the left but I ignored it. She must be cursing herself for being the reason Jungkook spoke to me. But I'm actually thankful. Now it will be less awkward when I see him the next time right?

We sat and listened to speeches from other idols. After what felt like forever it was BTS' turn to perform. I knew they were going to perform Mic Drop and u was excited.

They started with such energy. There's something about this song that you can't sit in one place and listen to it. I was dancing along. But my eyes were focused on Jungkook.

The dance break, Rose favorite part. Rose was sitting in between Jennie and Jisoo. I just bent to see her reaction as she liked that part. She had the same awe in her eyes. And Jennie was watching her with a grin. Does she really like him? Why am I sad? Shouldn't I be happy?

Deo bol il eopseo majimak insaya

Oh my favorite part. V followed by Jin followed by Jimin followed by Jungkook.

Neoui gakmak kkamjjak nollaji

Kkwae kkwae pomnaji po po pomnaji

As Jungkook came from the back to sing this part and made his way towards the center of the stage , and the dance part. I could see the energy that was radiating from him. And then the signature mic drop where suga drops the mic. Jungkook moved from the center to the back and as he did he looked to the right and our eyes looked. And then guess what? He w-wi-?

He winked!

Yes, he winked! At me!

I thought if it could be someone else but the front row guys looked at me as well. Was I oggling? Gawking? Well yeah, I was. But so were the other people in the crowd. Why did he wink at me? And why is this making me so flustered?

"Did he just-" jisoo Unnie was shocked as well.

I shouldn't have reacted . The fancams. But I was taken by surprise and my face is tomato red.

After the song they bowed and Jungkook looked in my direction and smiled. And I think the fans noticed as well . They were shouting on top of their voice.

Did we just feed the shippers or what?

_____________________________________________

Wow you're here! I'm really happy that you read the second chapter as well.

Thank you!! Hope you liked it!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
15.2K 630 8
Mingyu thought she was a troubled sweetheart, Jungkook knew she was a psychotic bitch. Lisa was both, though, she might be more than a little cruel-m...
10.7K 397 53
β—‰ Force/arrange marriage au β—‰ The first time they met she became his enemy β—‰ The second time they met she became his finance β—‰ The third time they m...
32.8K 1.9K 23
A love was not an easy pathway to go with but as long as you have the one who truly understands you, nothing is impossible. -lisaxjungkook (Complete...