Irondad and Spiderson Oneshot...

By NerdyPilliePal

Basically what the title says, just some of the adventures of Ironman being a dad and also some random advent... More

Introduction
Grocery shopping
Field Trip pt. 1
Field Trip| pt. 2
Fears
Kidnapped
XD
Hide and Go Field Trip
Steve doesn't like bullies| pt. 1
Holy Crap its the Avengers!
Replaced
Mr. Stark Doesn't Like Bullies pt. 2
Partners in Heroism
Lock Down Drill
A Super Halloween
A Super Halloween pt. 2
Thanksgiving the Right Way
The Spider Disease| pt. 1
Christmas Eve
Christmas
Happy N-New Years!
The Spider Disease| pt. 2
The Best Day Ever
Valentines Day
Shuri Doesn't Like Bullies| pt. 3
The Spider Disease| pt. 3
Mothers Day
Solace Brothers
Happy Birthday
Memories
Secrets
Pip Pip Cheerio
Prank Wars

The Avengers Camping Trip

6.8K 113 188
By NerdyPilliePal

You like my model that I made in Snapchat for their seating arrangement? 😂 it's pretty great.

~~~

"Tent?"

"Check!"

"Food?"

"Check!"

"Back up bag?"

"Tony, don't bother calling it your backup bag, we all know it's a diaper bag." Clint says. Thor, Cap, Clint, Natasha, Scott, Wanda, Vision, and Peter were all currently standing in a line shoulder to shoulder with hard hats on prepping for their trip.

"Look just because I care for Peter does not mean it's a diaper bag, it's only the, backup bag." Mr. Stark said as he loaded the things they would need into the car.

"Y-Yeah, and are these helmets really necessary?" Peter said as he lifted the oversized helmet up from covering his face.

"Yes they are Peter, I am not risking you guys getting hurt." Mr. Stark said as he came over placing his hands on both sides of Peter's face then kissing his forehead. "Now Avengers, lets roll out!" He yelled as they all began loading into the van.

Mr. Stark drove with Cap shot gun. Behind Mr. Stark was Wanda and next to Wanda was Vision. Behind Wanda was Clint and next to him was Natasha. Then finally in the back three seats was Thor behind Wanda, Peter in the middle and Scott next to him.

The three in the back were arguing for space while Natasha and Clint were playing... well arguing over Uno, and Wanda and Vision were just being all lovey-dovey. Mr. Stark loaded up the directions on the GPS and then they were on their way. After a long week of fighting crime all who could come decided it would be nice if they spent the weekend going camping.

They were going to get a cabin but after Cap argued that, that wasn't "real camping" they bought a large tent.

"Mr. Stark can you tell Thor to move over!" Peter yelled from the back seat of the car.

"It isn't my fault your vehicle is small!" Mr. Stark just rolled his eyes as he pushed up his sunglasses.

~~~

"I need to pee!" Peter yelled from the back seat as they continued to drive.

"Are we there yet?" Scott asked right after.

"If we were there yet we wouldn't be in this car! And ok sweety, we can make a pit stop. They re-routed to the nearest public restroom, once they got there everyone in-loaded the car. Everyone stretched after being stuck in a small car for the past hour not being able to move. Peter quickly scurried into one of the restrooms alongside Scott who was waiting next in line.

"Will you hurry up in there Peter?" Scott called as he knocked on the door.

"Hold on!" Peter called back. After a few minutes past, Peter came out and Scott rushed in shoving passed Peter.

Peter walked back as Mr. Stark and Steve were both having a casual conversation as Thor stood on top of the van with his hammer and Clint was being chased by Natasha.

"Oo! Tag I wanna join!" Peter said as he ran over. Natasha caught up to Clint and tagged him and Clint began to breathe heavily, placing his hands on his knees to take a break.

"Geez, guess I am getting a little too old for this." He looked at Peter who stared back at him challengingly. "Oh don't think for a second you're safe Spidey." He said as he ran after Peter.

"You'll never catch me grandpa!" Peter said clicking the activation button on the web shooters on his wrist, then he shot a web into the nearest tree and pulled himself up as he sat down on the branch.

"What? No way, that's cheating, Tony tell the kid he's not allowed to cheat like that, we're playing tag!" Clint said motioning to peter who sat smugly on his perch.

"What are you-- Peter will you get down from there I don't want you getting hurt!" Mr. Stark said as he looked at where Peter was.

"Ok, ok" Peter said as he grabbed onto the web still attached to the branch and slid down it. He rubbed his hands from the slight burn and walked back over to the van where everyone gathered.

"Thor will you get off my van, I don't need you denting it." Mr. Stark said as Thor looked down on him placing his hands on his hips.

"What was that mortal? Sorry I just can't hear you over the sound of how I'm the strongest Avenger." Thor said with a smirk.

"Ok one, that entire sentence made no sense and two, no you aren't." Everyone paused looking at each other. "It's obviously me." Mr. Stark said as if they were questioning him. Thor jumped off the van landing next to Mr. Stark, and he patted him on the shoulder.

"Yes, think what you must metal man." Thor said as he got back into the van.

"Think what you must metal man, psh, p-lease, can you believe him?" Mr. Stark mocked as he got back into the driver's seat of the van.

Scott came back and they all loaded back up and began their trip once again.

after about another hour they finally made it to an open space in the middle of the forest where they parked their car. They unloaded and looked at a wide river that lied next to the opening and three large boulders that were in a row along the width of the river. peter got out and was practically bouncing around with excitement.

"Mr. Stark, can we go swimming in the river later?" Peter asked with wide eyes. Mr. Stark looked at the river and sighed.

"Only if you are careful, the current is pretty strong and could sweep you away at any time, so make sure you are going with someone or under someone's supervision, and if you need to, use your web shooters to get out." He lectured as Peter was practically in the water already. "But wait, not now!" Mr. Stark called.

Peter pouted as he shuffled back over to where they were originally.

"Ok everyone, we are going to need to assign jobs as to what everyone will be doing so we can get set up. Wanda, Scott and Clint will set up the tent. Vision, Tony, and I will work on taking inventory and getting all of our things unloaded and set up. Thor, Natasha, and Peter you guys will work on getting leaves and sticks to make a fire. Alright let's get to it." Steve clapped his hands together and everyone began with their respectable jobs.

Peter, Thor, and Natasha walked out to the forest side and once they found an area with lots of fallen trees and dried sticks they began collecting. They were rummaging around for a few minutes before they heard Peter yell.

"I caught a lizard!" Peter's gleaming face popped up from beside a large fallen tree and as suspected he held up a medium sized lizard. He ran up to Natasha who was congratulating him, but Thor on the other hand was cowering away.

"Y-You get that thing away from me." He called as he scrambled and grabbed a large stick as he pointed it at them.

"Mr. Thor, come on you can't be scared of a little lizard, look he's cute." Peter said as he cooed the lizard. Natasha smirked as an idea popped into mind. She leaned over and whispered in Peter's ear as a smirk slowly built onto his face.

"Look Mr. Thor, you should pet him." Peter smirked as he stepped closed to Thor who nearly tripped on a tree stump.

"No, stay back, get that foul beast away from me, Son of Stark put it down before it eats you!" Thor called waving the stick at him.

"Oh what, this little guy, he can't be so dangerous, can he!" Peter called as he began chasing Thor around who just let out a not so manly scream as he threw the stick in the air and he began running back to the camp.

Peter and Natasha were practically dying of laughter as they chased him through the forest. When they arrived back at camp the pair fell to the floor laughing and as Peter couldn't hold his grip, the lizard scurried away.

"Stark, Stark! The child of spiders has a monster, I-I've seen them before, it's only in it's smallest form." Mr. Stark paused from unloading the van of supplies as the god of thunder himself came cowering behind him. He looked over and saw both Peter and Natasha laughing on the floor as a lizard slipped out of Peter's hands, scurrying into the brush.

Mr. Stark smirked as he patted Thor's shoulder. "Not the strongest Avenger now are we? Scared of a little lizard now?" He cooed as Thor just stood there baffled and frankly, confused. Peter and Natasha both attempted to compose themselves as Natasha dropped off her load of dry sticks and twigs.

Thor just scoffed as he walked back over to the pair with his shoulders back, head held high, and chest puffed out with a little stride in each step. "Why of course not! Now young Peter, let us build a fire." He said in a manly voice.

"Y-You know it's cute how you try." Natasha said through fits of laughter.

"Why I wasn't scared, merely, startled is all." Thor says as he began digging a small hole fore the fire.

"Startled... right." Peter said stretching his words. Peter placed the sticks in the fire and circled them with rocks and after Natasha lit the fire as Peter watched crouched down in awe.

The sun was slowly setting as it painted the sky with orange, yellow, and gold, which were fading into the purple, blue, and pink. And yet although it was late Wanda was still sitting on a stump munching on a bag of pretzels watching Scott and Clint struggle in their mess of a "tent" which right now was a big pile of fabric and poles sticking in every direction.

"Ok, ok this looks right, if you take that pole and stick it over there we should have this part done." Scott said as he awkwardly attempted to hold up their hard work all the while pointing at the pole.

"This one?" Clint said as he picked one up which rattled the structure.

"No, no, that one, the one right next to your foot." Scott called as one of the poles fell onto his head.

"Oh, ok this one." Clint said as he picked one up which nearly knocked everything down.

"No! The other one! Your other foot!"

"Well there are like a million poles here! Are you sure you're doing this right?"

"Yes, positive, now stick that pole in that socket and lift it up."

Clint this time grabbed the correct pole and stuck it into the socket he said. He grabbed the same side of the tent and lifted it into the air. Scott slowly let go, as did Clint. They marveled at what was now their slightly very deformed tent. Scott smile and Clapped his hands together.

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" Just then the poles of the tent popped out of place and the whole thing came crumbling down on top of them. "Aw come on!"

Wanda started giggling as she watched the two men crawl out of their pile of poles.

"What is it Wanda, not like you could do better." Scott said as he threw a pole down on to the mess.

"Challenge accepted." Wanda stated sitting up from the stump placing her half finished bag of pretzels down. They watching as red smog began to dance from her fingertips and in a matter of seconds the tent was up and stable. She grabbed her pretzels and walked over to the two boys who sat there, mouths ajar at what just happened.

She gave the bag to Clint as she strutted by saying. "I win."

"You're telling me it was that easy?" Scott called back after her. She just smirked in his direction nodding walking to the van to grab her sleeping bag as she stepped into the spacious tent.

"I call dibs between Cap and Mr. Stark!" Peter called running up to the van to grab his sleeping bag to claim his spot. And soon enough a chain reaction was set off of everyone trying to gain their spots first.

Peter lied his sleeping bag out in the center of the back wall as Mr. Stark came in and placed his next to Peter's, Then Cap who placed his on the opposite side of his. Once they were all settled into the warm tent they placed a flashlight hanging from the ceiling in the center of the tent as their light.

"Who's up for some chicken paprikash?" Vision said breaking the silence.

"I am, glad I don't have to cook." Clint replied lying down in the tent. Vision hopped out of the tent as Wanda, Peter, Natasha, and Cap followed. Vision set up his own little cooking station next to the fire with all the ingredients necessary and one large pot.

"Hey Pete, what do you say we go make some benches for us all to sit on." Cap said placing a hand on Peter's shoulder as his eyes lit up.

"Sounds fun." Steve smiled as Peter jumped up and grabbed a flashlight form the van and ran off into the forest. Steve grabbed one of his own and followed the light path Peter had made.

as Steve caught up to flash he saw that he was already getting old stumps from out of a large pile from where a bunch of perfect sized ones lay.

"I saw all these when we were getting sticks for the fire, I thought they might come in handy so I piled them all up." Peter said as he grabbed at a few of them.

"Perfect, we don't have to make our own after all, nature did us well. Here let me give you a hand and let's hall some of these back." Steve said as he went over to help Peter carry some of the logs back to camp.

As they arrived logs in hand, they saw Vision staring confused at a cook book then back at his pot of food as Wanda snuck extra ingredients she knew he missed or didn't add enough of in. He looked at her skeptically but she only shrugged.

Peter smiled and they came over and set all of the logs around the fire.

"Well dinner is done. I cannot say for certain that it is good but Wanda did help so." Vision said setting the book down and throwing a knowing glance at her.

"All right well, Peter you can stay here and grab a bowl, I'll go get the rest of those logs." Steve said patting Peter's shoulder and then disappearing into the tree line. People began to exit the tent and Peter went to the truck and opened up a box with spoons, bowls, plates, forks, and knives.

He handed a bowl and a fork to everyone before grabbing his own and heading over to the fire. They all got themselves a bowl and sat down around the crackling fire.

"You know Vision, this isn't all too bad, it could use a little more paprika though." Mr. Stark said as he scooped some of the chicken and sauce into his mouth.

"Well I am glad. There's plenty so eat up, and if you wish for seconds, by all means." Vision said cleaning his hands on a towel.

"So, Mr. Stark I know it's late, but do you think we could go swimming?" Peter said as his face lit up and he set his bowl down on the ground.

Everyone looked at him hopefully and he looked back at them.

"No, no we can not it's too late." He said after everyone stared at him suggesting.

"Please it's not that late I mean the sun just set." Peter pleaded.

"I'm going to say this now Tony, I am going regardless of what you say." Scott said pointing a saucy spoon at him. Mr. Stark looked around at everyone who nodded at what Scott said and he sighed.

"Fine we can go swimming but for only a little bit then we are going to bed." He said and Peter jumped up triumphantly as he ran to the van to get his backpack. He unzipped it and rummaged around for a bit before the smile faded from his face and he looked up at the group of superheroes.

"Mr. Stark I forgot my swimming trunks." Peter said sadly.

Clint looked at Mr. Stark and smirked. "Maybe Stark has a pair in his diaper bag." Mr. Stark stood up and wiped his hands off before heading over to Peter.

"Back up bag, and yes." He said before he pulled out a Gucci bag of his own. "Here you go Pete." he said as he handed him a pair of Iron man swimming shorts. Peter gave Mr. Stark a look as he only smiled then he ran behind the van. When he came out he was dressed in the shorts and Natasha looked at him, then back at Mr. Stark.

"Look, I know you love yourself but isn't that a little bit of overkill?" Natasha asked.

"Eh, why can't I have my kid rep my brand?" He asked as he throws on a pair of sunglasses.

"Whatever, let's just get dressed." With that everyone went to go change one by one either behind the van or in the tent. The only one who didn't want to go swimming was Mr. Stark.

"Why don't you wanna come?" Scott asked as everyone stood ready with their swim suits on and towels.

"Because someone needs to supervise this mess." He said sitting down on one of the logs

"We don't need supervision, we aren't kids." Scott said as everyone slowly looked over to a clueless Peter who was straightening out his shorts before he looked up at them.

"What?" Peter said shifting nervously under everyone's gaze.

"Ok fine. You're no fun old man." Scott said as he huffed off to the water.

Everyone eventually followed with Scott leading. "Y-Yeah guys I don't know this water is really cold." He said as he dipped his foot into the water shivering.

"So now you're going to be no fun?" Clint said crossing his arms.

"No, no I'm not saying that i just think we should do this tomorrow."

"Scott, tomorrow we will have some of the day then we have to head home, shot vacation but its all I could get out of Fury." Clint said looking at him as he waited.

"Fine, fine." He said turning before hesitantly facing the water. He took a breathe then placing his foot in the water as he let out a sharp breathe. "Nope, I'm fine, I'm fine." He said as he stepped both feet in then then took a few steps before turning right back around. "Never mind, not fine definitely not fine." He said trying to run out of the water before Thor grabbed him and picked him up.

"Oh no you don't." He walked him to the center of the river and threw him in till he was fully submerged. Everyone began laughing as he came frantically shaking out of the water.

"N-N-Not c-cool." He said as he sat in the water pointing a shakenly accusing finger at the god who just laughed. Everyone began to enter and when Peter stepped in he felt the rocks and sand below his feet as a shocking shiver crawled throughout his whole body. He hugged himself as he walked further in the water.

Thor was casually just playing around in the water, seemingly not affected by the temperature to everyone's surprise.

"Oh come on man of spiders, it isn't that cold." Thor said as he walked over to Peter with a glint of something else in his eye, that was when Peter's spidey senses began to erupt in the back of his head.

"No, no, no, no, uncle Thor stay away!" Peter said as he tried to turn and run, but to no avail, He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist as he was lifted into the air. Thor hugged the boy to his chest as felt around to the deepest part of the river.

"Thor please!" Peter cried as he tried his best to release himself from the man's grip. Just then they stepped into a very deep part where from the point he was suspended from in the air it went to his knees. "Wait no!" Just then Thor released him as he fell to the ground. He tried to land standing but he ended up slipping on a moss covered rock falling all the way in.

He held his breath as he felt the bubbled resurfacing all around him. He regained his footing and resurfaced himself as he shivered hugging his arms to his chest as he was nearly all the way submerged in the water. He looked at the god and the rest of his super family as an idea popped into his head.

He smirked and with one clean wave he splashed all of them with water and the laughing stopped as Natasha looked at him with flames in her eyes.

"Oh it's on." She said in a low voice as she splashed Peter back, then all war broke out. Everyone was splashing each other all while trying to run and hide behind the two large rocks in the center of the river.

Peter hid before peaking around the rock and the first thing that caught his eye was his mentor laying sound asleep on one of the longer logs. Natasha was busy practically drowning Clint when Peter tapped her on the shoulder pointing at Mr. Stark and a smirk appeared on both of their faces as she let Clint come back up for air.

He began panting as he swiped the hair off of his face. Natasha pointed over to Mr. Stark and he got the clue. They quietly gathered the rest of the team as they stood next to the edge of the river and on the count of three they all began splashing Mr. Stark who woke up in a wet panic.

"Ok, play time is over, Peter, Scott, Clint you are all grounded and we are all drying off and going to bed." Mr. Stark declared as he shivered.

"What!?" The three of them said in unison looking at him defeated.

"Why us?" Clint said pointing at Scott them back to himself.

"Why me?" Peter said as he looked over at the other two feeling betrayed.

"No, no, we are grown adults and you can't ground us." Scott said crossing his arms as Peter looked at them both in disbelief holding his own wide open. The pair looked at him an shrugged.

"Sorry kid, you're on your own." Clint shrugged as Peter crossed his arms and huffed out of the water.

They all dried off and got changed into their pjs and curled up into their crowded tent trying to relax. Some argued quietly over space as it was late and they were all attempting to fall asleep. Peter rolled over to face Steve who was the only one fast asleep.

A soft smile crept onto his face although his family was dysfunctional, it was his family and he fell asleep that night happier than he had ever been.

~~~

Bro... 2k... what? I-I don't even know what to say. well first I can say I love you all so much and thank you so so soooo much! I never thought I would ever get to this point, like never in a million years, and although it isn't much to most, it's the world to me. So thank you guys and I love you all 3000.

Next chapter I might do a little about me segment and possibly a face reveal???? So if you have any questions for me, just comment them here.

But most importantly I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and add this story to your reading lists. Also if you have any requests for a story you want written, I am 100% open to those so send them in! I hope to see you all next time, bye!

~Pebbles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
279K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
112K 6.2K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...