Dream Boy - Awsten Knight

By jellybeanaws

Angelina was a shy girl at her school who tried to limit herself around other people. She only had two friend... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue!

4

220 21 0
By jellybeanaws

Once I got home, I instantly went to my room, changed into pjs, and went to Netflix, my best friend, and contemplated what to watch. Before I got out of Awsten's car, we exchanged phone numbers. I had my phone on do not disturb, so any text messages will be delivered, but I won't get it immediately. I played in my bed, engrossed in the John Green movie 'Paper Towns".

After the movie ended, I noticed that I had a text from Awsten waiting for me on my phone. it simply read 'Hey'

I said 'Hey' and we had a normal friendly conversation from there.

Around 3 in the morning we said our goodbyes, mostly because we were both feeling tired. I got under the covers, shut my eyes, waiting for a good night sleep to come.

Once I woke up, around noon, I find another text from Awsten waiting for me.

Awsten- Hey, sorry if I woke you up, but I was just wondering if you would want to go to the park with me and spend th day.

Angelina- I would love too, what time do you want me to meet you there?

Awsten- I'll pick you up, and if you can, please be ready in an hour.

I got ready, straightening my hair, throwing on an Ed Sheehan sweater, black jeans, combat boots, and a black beanie. I'm so excited for the day to come, I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror, admiring how I looked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 12.6K 55
*Sequel to I Depend On You* "Iris there's nothing that'll make him feel better. He needs to know the truth about you before he hurts himself."
144K 3.4K 81
After the death of her parents Emily moves to London to live with her grandparents. She meets Liam in the park walking her dog and they become friend...
60.3K 4.4K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
49.7K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...