Im still here. (Goldycorn sto...

De CrimsonFox21

After the day Goldy died in a car Accident.... Unicorn hasn't been doing well... He's hasn't been making the... Mai multe

Chapter 1. The accident
Chapter 2. Why!?!
Chapter 3. Bad Addiction...
Chapter 4 The funeral...
Chapter 5 New friend?
Chapter 6 Goodbye..?
Chapter 8. saved by you
Chapter 9 Saved again
Chapter 10 I was always here

Chapter 7 Caught cutting... by...

163 6 2
De CrimsonFox21

Unicorn's POV
So... What do you g guys want to do? I say. " I mean... I don't have any ideas right now..." Ryan says. "Same..." Tina says. *sighs* Well... I'm just going to go to my room... I say. "Alright" Ryan says. Come on Aurelia! Let's go! I say. She jumps up and runs towards me. I smile.
We walk upstairs. We walk pass... G-Goldy's room... I stop. Aurelia stops as well. I look at Goldy's door. 
______________________________________
"Unicorn! Come catch me!" Goldy says running. I'll trying! I say running after her. Goldy laughs. She then runs into her room and shuts the door. Hey! I say. "Hehehe... You can't get me now!" Goldy says. I laugh. Well then.. Knock knock! I say. " Who's there?" Goldy says giggling. Who! I say. "Who who?"Goldy says. Hahha! Are you an owl? I say. She laughs. " since that was a good joke! I'll let you in!" Goldy says opening the door.
______________________________________
I felt something nudging my face. I look up to see Aurelia licking my face now. I guess collapsed on the ground... I say. Aurelia keeps licking my face. I smile. I-I'm fine Aurelia... I say petting her head. She whimpers. I can tell she's is worried for me... I sigh. I get up. L-let's go t-to my r-room... I say. Aurelia looks at me and she starts to walk with me.
We make it to my room. Aurelia keeps an eye on me. I sigh. Um.. G-go lay down... I say. Aurelia looks at me. She puts her head down and walks to her bed. She lays down. I smile. T-thank y-you... You made me happy.. But... T-that i-isn't a enough t-to... Stop me f-from h-hurting m-myself.... I say opening the drawer. The drawer had a razor and some bandages.... I sigh. I-i... I deserve t-this.... I-it's... M-my fault... T-that y-your gone... I say pulling up my sleeves. I put the razor to my skin and.........  Cut... I was going to do another one.. But... Something... Stopped Me... I look down. I... I see... Aurelia... Tugging on my pants... She looks up at me. She whimpers.. And nudges her head against my leg. Tears flow down my face... I look at the razor... I put it down and look back down...  I fall to the floor. I-I'm... I-I'm s-sorry...! I say crying into a small ball. I-I'm... S-sorry..! I-it's n-my f-fault! I say crying. Aurelia hops into my lap. I look at her. Our eyes locked at each other... She looks at me with a sad look. I put my hand in her head. I-I'm sorry that y-you saw t-that... I say. Aurelia nudges her head against my forehead. I smile. T-thank y-you... F-for stopping m-me... I say. Aurelia looks at me. Her ears goes up. She was happy that She stopped me. I knew she didn't like me hurting myself...
I don't blame her... I hate it too...

That is chapter 7! Hope y'all enjoyed! Bai!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...