"๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

๐™ฝ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

โ”€ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Ž๐๐„ ยป ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [ 1 ]
๐“๐–๐Ž ยป ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ [2]
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ยป ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ยป ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ยป ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐— ยป ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ยป ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„?
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ยป ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ยป ๐€ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 1 ]
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ยป ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐' ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐๐† ๐”๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ยป ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐’๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 1 ]
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ [ 2 ]
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ยป ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜, ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐„๐ยป ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐๐Š
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ยป ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘

๐“๐„๐ยป ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜ [ 2 ]

2.6K 201 603
By SexualF3elings

^ this is a banger, perrrruuuit
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Jahseh's house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:12PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"PRETTY BROWN EYES YOU know i see yeww!" Pryce, jahseh, and tyquain started using the bottle as a mic. Music playing loudly drowning out the sound of the thunder and rain clapping across the sky.

"It's a disguise the way you treat me!" Jamell came in the room swiftly sliding across the wood floor, using a spatula as a microphone. "The way you treat meeee" Boys sung.

"You keep holding on
To your thoughts of reeejectionnn
If you're with me you're secureddd..."Pryce shouted dancing with his friends, "Mhmmm"

"You keep telling me
That your time is always takennn!" Jah spoke putting his hands on his knees popping his butt out, making it jiggle while he lightly grinded his hips on jamell.

"But I keep seeing you out alone, Listen to love
Your heart is pounding with deesighurrr
Waiting to be unleasheddd!" Tyquain screamed.

"QUIT BREAKIN MAAAA HEARRRRRRRTTTT, BREAKIN' MY HAAARRRRUUURRRTT" They all screamed.

"BREAKINNN MA HEARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT"

"BREAKINNN MYYY HEARRRRRRRTTTTT YEEEAAAH!"

The four continued to scream the lyrics. Having a good time with eachother, since they weren't invited to the party that was happening today they decided to have their own party. Fuck them. Well, the others was invited but pryce wasn't.

It was pretty fucked up the past week everyone student has been treating him like he's the odd one, his confidence getting knocked down. He still kept his head high though, trying to not let the words get to his head. Friends helping the best they could. Joseph still trying to process the situation.

Tomorrow morning pryce was on his way to see kentrell with his grandma, he was excited to see him. And express how he was feeling to the man. Tomorrow would be saturday and he made sure he prepped and everything. Even though he doesn't get action in his lower half anymore, he still prepared for some reason.

Nah, he just like keeping that asshole bald.

"That I don't mean nothin' to ya
Please don't deny the truthhh!" Tyquain yelled humping the wall, "Pretty brown eyesss!" They sang.

The four sang there hearts outs running out of breath between parts, until the song was over picking out other songs.

Something felt off. They all felt it, but made the best out it even though they needed their other two friends right now.

"You tryna play dat s-shit again? Im tryna throw that thang back." Jahseh wiped the sweat from his forehead breathing heavily, tired.

"Nigga no. Throw that THaNg bAcK on the couch." Melly says walking over to the chair sitting down, pushing jahseh making him loose his balance so he fell straight on his ass.

"Bitch!"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

They smiled widely as they took a bunch of pictures on the polaroid camera, the room filled with smoke. Rotating the blunt between eachother. In a dazed state, better mood than ever.

"Y'all know water bout wet as fuck."

"No it's not dumb nigga."

"How?"

"Cuz...water don't go in your skin, like when you stick yo hand in the water, do the water go in your skin? No. Like i can't throw water in my cheek can i? no."

"I didn't understand shit you just said."

"It's cuz turtles bruh."

"What?" They all spoke in unison to tyquain, where the hell did turtle come from?

"You ever see turtles fuck? it's so nasty." Ty sighed blowing the smoke from his mouth.

"....."

The storm got worse, rain pouring harder. Electricity quickly going out throughout the house.

"Oh hell nah!" Jah yelled getting up from off the melly's lap, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Mane who just grabbed my ass!" Tyquain squeaked looking around the pitch black living area.

"Oh that's yo ass. I thought that was ya back." Pryce joked. Tyquain has a little something something back there if we being honest.

The darkskin gasped, "I got a butt, don't do that." He pushed pryce back huffing making his way to the couch.

"So who finna go outside wimme?"

"Not me."Both pryce and tyquain said. Jamell sucked his teeth, "I'm not either."

"Y'all weird as fuck." He sighed going to get a jacket and shoes. Quickly going outside when he was finished.

"Stop touchin' my ass bruh."

"What even is a bruh? you keep sayin it." P asked taking the lighter out his pocket flicking his thumb over the spark wheel to the stone watching the red flame come from it. Bringing the half smoked blunt to his lips sparking it up again, too high to think about it by himself.

"It's like bro. But blacker... if that makes sense." Ty says blinking his red eyes looking over at him through the darkness, pryce just shrugged saying a 'oh' still not fully understanding it taking puffs letting some of the smoke out then sucking it back in blowing it out.

"Don't hog it nigga, it's finna be a roach."

"Shutcho ass up."P said with sass, the lights cut back on. Fully getting a bright view of everything again.

"WHO THA FUCK IS YOU."Jahseh yelled, looking at black figure standing at the door of his house when he got to the front of it.

P, Ty, and melly scrabbles at jahseh's voice. They rush to the door opening it quickly.

"Oh..."Pryce mutters stepping back quietly walking back to the living room. "It's just a stinky pussy bitch." Tyquain added rolling his eyes.

"Oh, that's you joe." Jah said pushing him out the door way getting inside the house instantly kicking off his shoes.

"Why you here? Shouldn't you be at the party wit them other niggas." Melly spoke, thunder jolting through the sky making them all jump.

"Y'all gon' let a nigga in mane?"

"No." Jahseh slammed the door in his face, he couldn't help to let out a small chuckle.

"You should let h—" He cut quain off, "I'm jokin, i'm jokin." He opened the door again to see joe about to walk off the porch.

"Getcho stank ass in here. Over here lookin like one of them helpless dogs." Watching joe come inside the house with a small smile on his face, seh smacking the back of his head.

"Uhnuh you wet. Take yo things off."

"Wassam joe, you finally comin' around or?" Tyquain asked while he closed the door behind him then slapped eachother up. Joe smiled looking down at tyquain, he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss him. He didn't respond to ty.

He took off his things setting them down following behind the ebony toned boy. He awkwardly approached pryce scratching the back of his neck.

"S-So i been thinkin'...I'm sorry mane, i kinda been actin like a hypocrite. You my boy and i judged you and trell before i stopped talking to y'all. Especially w-when niggas talkin' about you.. i got to believing it. And i didn't know how to handle it, so i couldn't be around y'all. I know the rumors annoy—

Jahseh start laughing at the rumor part making him cut himself off, everybody looking at him dying laughing.

"Whew! i'm sorry. That shit was funny."

Pryce just rolls his eyes, finishing off the last of the blunt. "Me and trell is actually gay. So that rumor is true." It kinda hurt him to say that.

"Oh i—"

"Don't say no dumb shit either, i see how you look at tyquain." Jahseh said. "My speculations are always right."

"I bet you jerk yo dirty dick to ty. I wish you would say some slick shit about pry" He finished, going to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Well shit." Tyquain pursed his lips chuckling at the words.

"Man whatever. Anyways, you my bro and i love you. So i'm sorry for bein' a asshole." He put his hand out for pryce to slap up which he did.

Pryce expected joe to act different, the whole week he had been ignoring them. He just wanted time to think, he didn't really know the boys actually gay until now. He just thought rakim was talking out his neck and making the shit up. Joe was dumb enough to feed into it a little bit. But those is his bros and he couldn't really let himself believe it.Coming to a realization that kentrell and them were all close and he couldn't let them go because of rumors. Brain in jumbles.

"It's all good, just don't tell anybody that we really gay. I just want it to be a rumor." He said with hesitation.

"I'm not, I'm not. Sooo... Kentrell really fucked you? or dats a lie."

It was silence for a couple seconds and just when when he was about to say something he got cut off by jamell and jahseh.

"Showl did!"

That night all of them talked and talked explaining what they actually are to joseph. Let's just say he's a lot more closer to them especially tyquain.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Bitch you cant even fix no koolaid that's good enough to go in my mouth, hoe fuck you." Kentrell spat, slapping the red drink out of mans hands making the juice fly all over the man.

The lightskin twink that was tryna get at him gasped and ran away. Kentrell kept the mug on his face staying to himself, he didn't like any niggas in here.

It was seven-thirty in the morning, they woke everyone in the first group up to eat breakfast.

Looking down at his fuck ass breakfast that consisted of dry bread, apple oatmeal and strawberry milk and beans. Shaking his head in disgust, stomach rumbling of hunger.

Eyes wandering around the room he spotted a boy eating off his tray, they looked around the same age. He stared at his tray looking at the fruit cup, he reached his arm out snatching it from his plate.

"What the fuck nigga!" He quickly stood up pulling up his orange jumpsuit, feeling anger rising in him. Today was not his day.

"The hell is yo narrow ass gon do? Sit the fuck down bitch." He smirked peeling the plastic part off the top the cup, he wasn't gonna let the dude get close to him cause he'll knock his ass out.

"Bitch?! I ain't just some nigga that you coul—"

"Say, Didn't you just get fucked in the showers, bubba was tearin' that ass up." Kenny laughed sucking the juice from the container putting his head back, the boy eyes widened breath getting caught in his throat.

"So yeah, yo ass a bitch. Be a good bitch and sit the fuck back down while i eat." Grabbing his fork digging into a cherry, looking around seeing everyone staring at them.

"Herbert got that butt took by bubba, oh lawdddd"

Herbert felt his eyes watered as he just felt like he just got bitched, which he did. He thought he was being secret when he let bubba fuck.

But what do you expect? In a open area that's also in a prison. Barely any privacy.

"Do i gotta repeat myself?"

Herbert shook his head wiping his eyes sitting back down with his head down. He can't believe that just happened, thinking that kentrell is a mean ass nigga.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Pryce was nervous.

Excited also to see his bestfriend, hoping that the man was doing atleast alright. He knew that trell didn't like going to jail, even though that this is his first time going he wanted to stray away from the place.

"You not eatin? You good baby?"Grandma asked, he just nodded looking out the window seeing nothing but open land. Letting them know that they were almost there.

They haven't talked since the phone call mainly because kentrell didn't wanna talk on the phone, he wanted to see him in person. Which was understandable, but pryce wanted to talk to him and make sure he was okay throughout the week.

Checking in his wallet making sure had everything, the only thing he really needed was his ID card. He had that. That's the only thing that grandma said to bring.

They both got there and got out of the car making their way inside of the gigantic building. First filling out a vistors application, then going through their identifications.

A body search was done and they made pryce wait in a waiting room so kentrells grandma could talk to K first then him.

He patiently waited thinking of different scenarios that could happen,  thinking about if he dressed good enough, did he smell good? Was he ready to see him? Was kenny gonna be mad at him.

Sitting there watching the box television not barely keeping attention on it because his thoughts were too loud. Absentmindedly playing with the ring on his finger, making him calm down a little.

About twenty minutes had passed and the older came out with a look on her face that pryce couldn't detect. Hoping that it's not what he thinks it is.

"Imma beat the entire dog shit out this boy, i swea'." She sighed, "He gon be the death of me."

"What happen?"

"He's a damn bully that's what happened. Nigga act so heartless towards everyone in there." She says digging in her purse for something.

The officer that was standing the door waved him over so he stood up, going up to him.

"I'll be waiting in the car."

Nodding he followed behind the officer looking at the plain colored walls as they made there way to the room.

The man lead him to a booth that had hard plastic on both sides and a telephone on both sides also, he looked at the figure that had his head down. He slowly sat down just staring. The officer walks away, going back against the wall.

Pryce felt butterflies swarm through his stomach as he tapped on the hard plastic, getting the brownskins attention.

"Damn."Pryce utters to himself as he saw kentrell put his head up clutching on the phone, taking in his looks he smiled. The hair cut looked good on him, like how he had it before he grew it out.

He also grabbed the phone putting it up to his ear, smiling ear to ear. While kentrell looked back at him with a blank expression, p took that as him being mad. He's transparent to him.

"Why you mad? You don't wanna see me?" He frowned looking over his face, "Why do you got stitches in ya face?"

"Why did you fuck him?" Kentrell said coldly, pryce looked at him in confusion but he knew what he was talking about. Heart racing fast wondering where he got that from.

"I didn't fuck nobody kentrell." Starting to get an attitude, Trell sucked his teeth looking at him with disbelief.

"You been the only one fuckin' me, . . . you don't believe me or sum?" He said in a low tone, looking around cautiously.

"I dunno. You had to do something with him, for him to be doin' this shit. So did y'all do somethin'?"

Pryce was silent, kentrell just looking at him with squinted eyes.

"Say something!" The older slightly got loud not liking the younger not saying anything.

"I only been sucking his dick." P bit the inside of cheek letting his head down, he was starting to feel bad. It only was happening when they weren't on talking terms.

"Wowwww" Kentrell laughs feeling some type of way about that, shaking his head at pryce. Making p squint his eyes.

"So wowwwww at you having sex wit ashley. Wow at you not telling me that you did, and when you did you thought she was pregnant with your child... So wow at you fingering me while you've been keeping that bullshit secret away from me. And us havin sex the same night you told me when i been should've known." He spat.

"Atleast if you gon fuck a lying ass bitch make sure you don't nut in her, cuz' how stupid can you be"

Ken just looked at him closing his mouth, he ain't have shit to say to that.

"Exactly. You don't got nothin' to say. The time we didn't talk is when i was doing things to him, i felt like you betrayed me, i was sad. Atleast we ain't have sex, i wasn't ready to give myself up to anybody else, cuz you already got me. I'm sorry that i fucked up." He finished.

Kentrell sighed. "You ain't fuck up. If anything i fucked up. That shit was eating me up seein you sad and when you wasn't comin' to school i know you was emotional, you wanted me to give you space and i did just dat'. I ain wanna bother you, i respect what you said that night. One thing ion wanna do is make you sad. I wasn't even hard when we was havin sex, i jus gave her what she wanted. Seein you wit that nigga made me fuckin mad, every damn second. But i deserved that for hurtin you."

"Sorry for assumin that you fucked em, i can't really blame you for things that you did wit him. i know you don't have a reason to lie. I just let my thoughts get to me. Got too much time with my thoughts in this bitch, ion like it."

They both felt weight lifted off their shoulders after everything they just said. They surely did act like a couple, for fucks sake they need to make it official already.

"I just want you to get out already. All of this is my fault. If i wasn't so drunk all of this could've been avoided, i should've did something more ya know? You wouldn't be in here."

"No pryce. You did enough, i was there just in time. If i wasn't there that nigga would've raped you, he lucky i ain't kill his bitch ass that night. Ion play around about you or anybody that i fuck wit. Don't blame yoself' you did nothin wrong baby." Ken smiled looking at him, "Ion deserve to be in here, but, it's nothing i can really do but wait till these three months ova'."

"I really love you. You just don't know." Kentrell says, if he was any lighter you would see that he's blushing.

"Mhmcht. I know very much. I love you too."

"About this rakim thing...In school every bodies been outting me. It makes me feel like being gay is wrong sometimes, but i try not to let words get to me. Joe ignored me for a minute but he's coming around, and the other three don't care about us bein us."

"Something needs happen to this nigga. I gotta do somethin'. I'm happy that they accept us tho."

"You not doin' shit. Atleast when you get out, you don't need to be back in here." Pryce shut him down looking straight at him making something inside kentrell flutter.

It was a look that pryce gave kentrell and just like that he fall face first into submission, it was something about him.

"You good?" P asked seeing K looking flustered, he smirked. Kenn nodded looking in his lap, getting nervous.

"Seem like you need act right...You been actin up trell."Pry raises his eyebrow, "It's been too long."

Kentrell went into a coughing fit when he choked on his spit, memories of pryce being inside of him coming back to him. Cringing a bit.

When he finally calmed down he played with his fingers looking down avoiding the stare.

"Look at me." Kentrell looked at him through his hazel orbs, glazed over.

"You want some dick?"He didn't beat around the bush. Kentrell bit his lip when he felt his dick twitch, he stayed quiet feeling tingly all over. He's been wanting to feel P's dick inside of him again before he started hurting, he liked the feeling of someone else being in control.

"Hm?" Pry hummed keeping that same smirk on his face, seeing kentrell like this was sexy to him. The boy simply nodded.

"I wanna hear you say it." He really didn't care that there was people around them at the moment, he was starting to get horny same for kentrell.

"I—....I w-want some dick P."

"When you get out it's over for you."

══════════════════

Heeeellooo america! Back here with another segment.

Did you like anything about this chapter?💜

Hopefully enjoyed. Cuz somebody is getting filled up like a twinkie soon😁Lets hope pryce don't get too excited

This is unedited too so if you see mistakes i'm sure you could tell what i really mean

—T🌐
11:42AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 36K 62
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต. ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ...
401K 15.9K 39
๐˜ˆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.. ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
36.5K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell๐Ÿ’š