โ› PULCHRITUDINOUS โœ

By -rosehearts

โ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐†๐„๐“ ๐‹/๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๏ฟฝ... More

[one-narcissist]
[two-not destined]
[three-backfired]
[five-bombs]
[six - vagarious]
[seven - my first love]
[eight - lucid dreaming]
[nine - rin]
[ten - big brother]
[eleven - genderbent]
[twelve - warmth]
[thirteen - the growth of jealousy]
[fourteen - vicissitude]
[fifteen - selcouth ]
[sixteen - witness]
[seventeen - latch]
[eighteen - wonderwall]
[nineteen - redamancy]
[twenty - yลซgen]
FINAL

[four-himari]

11.9K 454 549
By -rosehearts

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋
𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎
𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

(𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

another day at work and per usual, everything seemed the same. after what happened, your misfortune came back and dazai was crushing on you yet again much to your annoyance.
you typed of your laptop calmly, leaning on your chair as well.

"new client!" tanizaki cheered, notifying everyone present in the agency. for fun, you used one of your abilities to see who it was. immediately, you gasp at the person patiently sitting with a smirk plastered on her face. himari was in the client room and her hands on her laps. her outfit consisted of an off the shoulder dress with cute flats she pulled off like a natural woman. why was she here?! how did she figure out where you worked?!

kunikida noticed your panicked look.
"is something the matter, l/n?" he asked as atsushi and dazai made their way to the client section. you shake your head and stand up, snapping your head to where dazai was heading. not that you deeply cared for the guy, you just knew something was going to happen.

-

"hey, hey! it's been a while, y/n l/n." himari smirked, narrowing her eyes at your figure, who stood behind the couch dazai and atsushi sat on. "oh, you two know each other?" atsushi curiously asked, glancing up at you.
you only tched and looked at the side, annoyingly. "yeah. from high school. her and i aren't friends though." you bluntly said with your arms crossed. dazai hummed with curiosity and concern, looking at you from the corner of his eye.

"stubborn as ever, y/n~. anyway boys, my name's himari inokawa. i only came here for one reason so rest assure it's not a mission for you detectives." himari winked. you glance at her slightly confusedly and atsushi gaped.
"i came here for you, osamu dazai!"

....

did you hear that correctly?

"HAH?!"

basically the whole agency gasped apart from fukuzawa. for some reason, the president was not even the slightest surprised that a woman came all this way to claim her love for a detective.

the most shocked was dazai of course. oh and kunikida. normally, dazai would have been joking around, asking for himari to commit a double suicide with him and compliment her looks. but no, ever since he saw her, he didn't do anything in particular which shocked dazai's partner. truly, he is head over heels for you and you only.

y/n's pov
previously, himari proposed and asked dazai to be her man. i assume she's doing this to get me angered or feel some kind of hatred but in reality, i could care less. though, she's despicable and i can't let her get what she wants so easily. what a pain, i guess i'm gonna have to do something.

"have any of you guy seen osamu?"

there she goes.

"look, it doesn't seem like dazai wants to be in a relationship with you so maybe it's best for you to leave." kunikida spoke, adjusting his glassess. you nod once. "hmph. i'm not leaving until i get what i want. my osamu can't be spending time with low life detectives!"!

like that, she stomped off before kunikida turned to me. "we need to get her out of this place asap!" he whispered yelled to me. i give him an obviously look and playfully roll my eyes.

"okay. i'll deal with it if i can." i lazily said.

currently, dazai's hiding in the men's restroom, trying to keep away from himari who still explored around the agency trying to find the suicidal maniac for the past six minutes. ranpo and kenji would giggle at her failing attempts looking for the male and yosano only deadpanned while beginning to grow more annoyed as well as kunikida. atsushi stayed calm but was still shocked at the fact someone was in love with dazai when they barely knew a thing about him.

let's see what's he's thinking.

'her family owns that company too?!'

what

author's pov
'she's filthy rich!! and l/n knows her?! how?! well i shouldn't be so surprised.  she seems like a nice girl but ever since she got here, she's been making l/n feel crappy by mocking her. agh! i can't accept her offers when l/n's here and i don't want to accept it!"

"so this is where you've been hiding." a female voice snapped dazai's trance which made him stop squirming and blushing and look straight at the girl who stood in front of him with a sweet smile. "huh? inokawa, but this is the men's restroom!" dazai informed.
"is it? anyways, will you be my man? someone as handsome as you shouldn't be working with a bunch of poor lowlifes."

'what the heck is wrong with her?!'

"sorry but no."
"excuse me?!"

'i can't forgive her after she mocked my friends. after mocking her.'

you ran towards the bathroom in a hurry, you needed to get there before dazai spilled his secret. your face had that same panicked expression like earlier. obviously you didn't want trouble with himari, geez can your life get more troublesome?

dazai looked to the side shyly before looking back at the blonde woman. "it's just that i already like somebody. i like l/n!"

just that moment, the door opened to reveal a rushed y/n with a hesitant look.
"hah?! l/n?!" dazai yelped, face flushing.

y/n's pov
please let this be a dream, god. or is it that the gods are never on my side? dazai seemed more panicked than i am, which is only natural but i never seen him like this. i can't really believe i'm the cause of his shyness.

'why did she have to show up now out of all times?! did she hear me?! is my secret out?! what is she doing in the men's bathroom anyway?! huh?! when did this become the women's bathroom?!'

dazai gasped noting that the scene changed. him freaking out is new. very new.

'nevermind that. i have to cover somehow!'

in a second, dazai slid over to me while frantically waving his hands around.
"look it's not what you think! i just said it so i can turn down her proposal, that's all!"

'please let her buy it! or better yet, she's sleep walking!'

unquestionably, i chose the second one and made myself look asleep to him while softly snoring. instantly, dazai's face brightened.
"oh great! she's sleep walking which means she couldn't have heard what i said! thank goodness i'm safe!" he beamed, grinning.

that was easier than i thought. it's unbelievable knowing that i can't make him think straight when i'm around.

   "so as i was saying before, that really is the reason why i can't go out with you, sorry." dazai bluntly said, still blushing.
can i wake up now? himari glared at my figure who slept while standing up.

"hold up. you're picking y/n over me?!" himari exclaimed, gritting her teeth. dazai turned to me quickly.

'oh good, she's still asleep.'

dazai turned to himari. "yeah."

himari scoffed, soon scrunching her nose in disgust. i didn't put much thought when i felt relief wash over me when he replied honestly. the truth is better for some people, especially for bratty people like himari. the blonde girl turned around harshly before giving me one last look angrily.

"hmph. this isn't the last time you'll see me, osamu, y/n! just be aware!!"

get the fuck out of here already, himari.
she walked out angrily. no one felt threatened by her last comment. hopefully nothing else will in the further future. if so, i guess my life really is disastrous.

everything went back to normal after a few minutes of dazai explaining what just happens to the rest of the agency and it's nothing serious. "that woman sure left with an extreme mad look on her face." ranpo  chuckled, sweatdropping.
"she doesn't know me yet she wants to live a life with me~ how adorable~!" dazai gave his brunette bangs  a slight hair flip. i look away from him and watched kunikida write in his ideal notebook.

'watchu writing now?'

i telepathically asked. "my schedule for tomorrow. do me a favor and make sure dazai doesn't ruin it. i know that bastard has a soft spot for you, l/n." kunikida told me, keeping his eyes focused on his writing. i scoff and didn't reply for a minute.

'perhaps.'

but i guess, he isn't bad at all. just annoying and silly.

-

slowly, i pack my things and look over at dazai who looked out the window in deep thought. i'm glad he saved himself today but, i guess there's no point for me worrying if he knows what i'm doing. but what is he thinking?

'i don't get it. why would l/n randomly sleep walk to the men's restroom? maybe i should stop overthinking before i get a headache.'

dazai looked over at me which i automatically look away and turn away. i didn't worry about getting caught because i don't think much about it. if i'm being honest, dazai isn't bad-looking but i'm not calling him handsome either. as the sunset starting blooming once again, dazai kept thinking to himself.

'what if she was jealous? pfft, would she really be jealous? it would be nice if she was haha..'

oh please. are all men like this or just dazai? i sigh and head out the office, knowing kunikida was downstairs waiting for me.
"h-hey! going home? let me walk with you if you are~!"

oop-

"sure. but kunikida will be with us."

dazai hesitated. a small smirk made its way on my lips after i turned around to walk down the stairs. "ah. okay, then."

yeah. he isn't bad at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 29K 42
COMPLETED โ–ต What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...
6.5K 227 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...
4.1K 132 5
" ๐•’ ๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•—๐•ฆ๐• ๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜. ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–... da...
65.6K 2.5K 19
"Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game, but the risk is that you surely lose the person for a lifetime." Love is as com...