Manan-Mr.CEO's JAAN

Krazyreader18 tarafından

What happens when Nandini Murthy is forced in marriage in which she is totally not interested. She can't go a... Daha Fazla

Prologue
~1~The Wedding Invitation~
~2~Their first meet~
~3~Flight Romance~
~4~The Flashback~
~5~The Wedding~
~6~Unexpected Twist~
~7~The Bitter Truth~
~8~Friendship~
~9~Abbe Ooye Manik Malhotra~
~10~First Day~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part A)~
~11~Truth Hurts(Part B)~
~12~Game On~
~13~Nazdikiyan~
~14~Manik.....!!!~
~15~Evil Minds~
~16~Change of Minds~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part A)~
~17~Thodi Aur Nazdik(Part B)~
~18~First Kiss~
~19~ Madhyam Singhania~
~20~Lust VS Love~
~21~Honeymoon~
~22~Punishment~
~Promo~
~23~Take A Break~
~24~Forgive and Forget~
~25~Hidimba Gaanv~
~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~
~27~ Kudinu Nashaa Utar Gaya~
~28~First Step Towards Him~
~29~Goodbye Gaanv~
~30~Outburst~
~31~Happiness~
~32~Game of Seduction~
~33~Drunken Disaster~
~35~Ignorance~
~36~Proposal Date~
~37~From Love To Betrayal~

~34~Aftermath~

4K 336 43
Krazyreader18 tarafından

Warning:- Mature content ahead, if any of you are uncomfortable don't proceed further.

*Sprinkling holy water on all of you*
*Swirls around and sprinkles the water on myself too*

*Giving a cookie to who and all liked it till now**evil smirk on face*

-------------------------------------

Mornings, mornings are said to be the bringers of a new beginning, maybe that was what it was bringing to this family of friends. As the rays of sunshine hit their faces the first one to wake up was Manik. He squeezed his eyes and tried to open them up. Looking at the surroundings of his room he felt a person in his arms and thinking it as to be Nandini and looked down with a smile on his face, but that smile turned into a horrific scream when he looked at the person in his arms.

Cabir.........................

"Cabir, what the hell are you doing in my room and in my bed" he said and pushed him off him. That's when he noticed all the boys in his room. Then he squeezed his eyes when it hit with the memories of the night before. The boys getting drunk in the hall, but how did they all reach here then? "What am I doing in your room Manik" asked Dhruv as he looked at his surroundings. "We were drinking in the hall right, then how did we all reach your room?" Abhi questioned what was running on his mind.

"Mera sar dukh raha hain" moaned Cabir in pain holding his head. At that exact moment there was a knock on the door like someone was waiting behind the door for these exact words to be heard. "Here Bhai have this" said Nandini giving him a tray which had four glass full of lemon juice. "And Dhruv I didn't expect this from you. Manik aur Cabir ke bare mein to pata hain mujhe but..........." said Alya and shook her head showing her disappointment. "Baby............." moaned Dhruv but he put his head down taking the glass of lemon juice given to him. "Does anyone remember anything" asked Mukthi looking at all of them. But their confused and strained faces were straight give away to the fact that no one remembered anything.

"Wait I can remember something" said Dhruv and then he squeezed his eyes trying to get a clear image as to what might have happened "We were having our drink.................Cabir was making fun of the gossips you girls do" he said and all the girls turned to glare at Cabir. "Arey yaar Dhruv, vo mujhe bhi yaad hain. Tell us something which we don't remember and which won't get me in trouble" he hissed to him.

"Haan I remember, this idiot Cabir wanted to play a game if hide and seek" said Manik and hit Cabir on the back.

"Arey yaar, now stop blaming me and come to the point"

"After that we somehow landed in this room" Abhi said and looked at all. All the girls were waiting for the boys to tell something so that they can continue with their plan. "And then Alya told something, which made me faint" Abhi said and all looked at him. Alya blushed a little remembering it but the most shocked was Dhruv.

"What could have she told him that he fainted" was the only thought running in his mind and he was looking burning within. "Yeah, I remember...............something about.............pregnancy..................yeah.................she said she is pregnant" said Abhi which made Dhruv to look at him in shock. "Why would she tell to him that she is pregnant" he again burned and glared at Abhi. "Congrats Alya" said Manik as he hugged her. But Dhruv jumped on Abhi and hit him. "Dhruv why are you hitting me mahn" said Abhi wiping the corner of his lips. "What did you do that she fainted.............you fool" shouted Dhruv and tried to hit him but Abhi ducked down missing the hit.

"Buddy...........Buddy, your are going to become a father" said Manik stopping Dhruv from hitting Abhi further. With that only the news hit Dhruv "Alya is............pregnant" and he turned to look at Alya who was blushing with a smile and looking down. He then ran to her and hugged her tight. "Is it true.........baby" he asked her bending down to look into her eye with a low voice and Alya just nodded looking down even more. Everyone was looking at the couple with a smile on their face and was happy for the addition of a new member. "Wow.............I am excited, we are going to have a small addition to our family now" said Manik and hearing this Mukthi smirked looking at Manik and Nandini.

"Yeah Bhai, everyone here knows how excited you are, we even saw that yesterday" she said and now Manik got curious as what he might have done in his drunken state. Nandini was glaring at Mukthi telling her not to spill the beans but who could now stop the unstoppable Mukthi. "And what did I do, Mukthi" asked Manik with caution dripping in each word he spoke. "Nothing much Bhai, you got so excited on hearing the news that you wanted a baby of your own" Mukthi said it so casually like she was talking about today's weather. Manik nodded his head not getting it properly but when the words hit his brain he looked up at Mukthi with shock in his eyes. All the other girls were trying to stop themselves from laughing and the boys were now more curious so that they can pull Manik's leg.

"You were even so ready that you were about to drag Nandini Bhabhi with you to have.............." Mukthi stopped herself when she heard laughter sound. Cabir was rolling on the floor laughing his guts out and Manik was turning into a shade of pink, totally embarrassed at how he had acted the other night in his drunken state. He then looked up at Nandini to know if she had been offended with his words, but he saw her blushing to a deepest shade of red and smirked looking at her.

"Chi Manik behen hair woh.........."

"Behen hogi teri........"

"Haan meri hi.........."

"Meri toh biwi hain"

The both of them were talking not even letting the other to complete their sentence. Now Nandini blushed even more hearing his words, she knew very well that now she will be giving a tough competition to the tomatoes, so she came back quick to divert the attention from her. "But Bhai, kal rath to aap aur kuch hi bol rahe the" said Nandini and now it was Mukthi's turn to light more. She knew where her Bhabhi was taking this conversation too. Nandini's words brought rapt attention on her from Cabir. "What did I do, Nandu" he asked her not ready to hear her answer cause he knew very well that him being in a drunk state is equals to his own disaster.

"Aap to kal Navya ko betray karne wale the.................Manik ke sath" she said giving some pause between the words to create more suspence. Now both Manik and Cabir looked at her in shock and then looked at each other and the jumped miles away shouting "Chi..........." "Aur Manik aap to Cabir ke sath adopt bhi karne wale the" said Navya and bent her head low. "Ab hum dono kya karenge Nandini, hum dono to barbhad ho gaye" she said with a dramatic effect and held Nandini's arm. "Mujhe toh phele din se hi shak tha Bhai aur Cabir ke bich, kuch toh tha" said Mukthi and shook her head.

"Madhubala ke matarani, mujhe kuch samjhe mein nahi aah raha yaha hoon kya raha hain" said Abhi rubbing his temple to stop the headache that was about to come even after drinking the lemon juice. "Nandini believe me..........main yaisa..........I...........I am straight" said Manik moving next to Nandini, not finding the right words to justify himself. "Navya, you have to believe me" said Cabir and moved to hold Navya. But Navya and Nandini couldn't hold themselves anymore, they started to laugh. With that Alya and Mukthi also started to laugh and all the boys were looking at the girls as if they were some extra terrestrial being. "Nandini, you should have seen both their faces" said Navya and started to laugh even more.

"They were worth watching, I should have recorded it like the previous night" said Mukthi and laughed even more. "Would anyone care to explain me what is actually happening here" asked Dhruv having enough of all this headache. With that all the girls explained what and all they had to do to bring the boys and how they acted inside the room. Manik and Cabir looked at each other and Abhi and Dhruv looked at each other, Abhi and Dhruv hugged each other and Manik and Cabir jumped a thousand feet more away from each other. Seeing this all the girls started to laugh again.

"I am sorry" "I am sorry"

"Chi...........Don't ever come near me" "Chi..........."

Were the words that could be heard, Both Abhi and Dhruv apologizing to each other and Manik shouting at Cabir and Cabir jumping. "Okay, now enough of everything. Go and get ready don't you want to have breakfast" said Nandini and all the boys went to their rooms. "Alya, here is your apple juice" said Nandini giving her a glass full of apple juice and Alya took it from her with a smile on her face. "You take rest, I will do the breakfast today" said nandini and started to do the breakfast.

Mukthi was going to her room when a hand pulled her behind and pushed her onto the wall. She then opened her eyes to see crystal blue eyes staring back at her. "Don't you think, we have some unfinished business, my wildcat" said Abhi and started to nuzzle into her neck and took in a big sniff of her scent. Mukthi pushed herself more into the wall to move away from, she even turned her head to the other side. "Wha..........what are y........you saying Ab..............Abhi" said Mukthi stammering at each syllable whenever Abhi would brush his lips on her skin. Abhi had remembered what had happened between them when he got drunk and he is now teasing Mukthi cause she also didn't reveal the whole truth in front their friends. "I am talking about the trick you played on me, Miss.Malhotra" he said and bit on her collar bone. Mukthi closed her eyes and hissed in pain biting her lower lip from making any further unwanted noise.

Abhi looked at the goddess in front of him, he didn't know what he was feeling for her, but whatever he did feel for her...............he didn't want to stop it. He the kissed on the place he bit to sooth her pain and with that Mukthi gasped out a large amount of air from her mouth with "Abhi........" rolling from her tounge. Abhi then started with his kisses from his collar bone to her jaws, Mukthi who was moving more into the wall started to feel week on her knees. Her hands then moved onto his broad shoulders for support. Abhi moved from one side of her jaw to the next and then moved to her throat. Abhi had not still held onto her, his hands are firmly resting on the wall. Mukthi was now feeling more week on her knees, she was about to fall when her hands moved into his hair unconsciously to hold her sanity. Abhi wanted to hold her, but he wanted her to make that move. He was waiting for her to let him hold her.

Mukthi then rounded her hands around his neck and moved closer to him, to touch him. That was it for Abhi, he circled his hands around her while body and placed them on her lower back bring her even more closer to him. Both their chests were touching each other. Abhi then held onto Mukthi's checks with both his palms and was looking at her face. Mukthi opened her eyes when she didn't feel his lips and breath on her. That's was when everything hit her and she pushed him away from her. With that she walked away from his room without looking back. "I will make you mine Mukthi" Abhi thought and ruffled his hair and went to the washroom to freshen up.

"Nandini...........Nandini.............."

Manik shouted at the top of his voice and both Navya and Alya who were in the hall looked at Nandini. "Let him shout, I won't go huh" she said and continued to do her work or preparing the breakfast.

"I bet Nandini won't go"

"I bet Manik Bhai will do anything to make her come"

Whispered Alya and Navya to each other and we're waiting with curiosity as to what would happen next and who would win the bet.

"Nandini yaar, where are you..............come right now"

Manik again shouted at the top of his voice. "Main nahi jaungi matlab nahi jaungi, bas. Ab aur koi confusion nahi hain Nandini, do your work" she told herself and started to chop the onion. "Nandini giving naa, I will look after the breakfast. Bhai is shouting from a long time right" said Navya trying to get up from the couch.

"Don't...........dont even think about it. I will only prepare the breakfast" Nandini shouted back. Navya just sighed in disbelief and shook her head but immediately her eyes widened when she saw the sight in front of her along with Alya too who was shocked.

"Nandini where are you dammit"

"Kya hain?"

"Manik don't you have any shame..........why did you come like this"

Shouted Nandini as she came out holding the knife in her hand but was shocked to see Manik with a towel around his waist and another towel hing on his shoulder.

"Ooo.........calm down. I don't want to get killed now" said Manik as he raised his hands in surrender as Nandini was waving the knife in front of him and came running towards him. That's when she noticed that he was dripping wet. "Now tell me what happened that you had to come in such...........such a state" she again said waving the knife from his head to toe. "Jo bhi bath karna hain, knife ko rak kar bath karo" said Manik while jumping away from her. Navya and Alya were giggling looking at them bickering like old married couples.

"Haan you were saying something "

"Why are standing in the hall dressed like this"

"Ohh..........this, I was having a bath" said Manik causally as he looked at his outfit.

"That is not the issue right now, why did you come when I called for you"

"I was busy in making breakfast"

"Oh really Mrs.Malhotra" said Manik with his hands on his hip.

"Haan..........yes really Mr.Malhotra" Nandini didn't copying his posture.

"Now you are free right come with me"

"No..........no I am not free, I have to prepare breakfast" said Nandini as she went to the kitchen and started making the salad for Mukthi.

"Navya will take care of it..............Navya" shouted Manik and with that Navya came running into the kitchen.

"Haan Bhai, I already told her I will do it, but she toh is not listening to me" she said which earned her a glare from Nandini and with her mouthing "I will get you for this."

"See now problem solved...............so come with me" said Manik and dragged her out of the kitchen to his room. "Bu........Bu...........But I toh don't want to go" said the small petite girl trying to get out from the monster death grip. "Monster........" Nandini mumbled under her breath and huffed.

"I heard that............."

"Good for you!"

With these bickerings they reached their room and Manik shut the door. Both Alya and Navya burst out laughing as soon as the door closed behind them. "I told you!" said Navya raising her eyebrow and held her hand in front. Alya hi-fied with her held out hand and said "They looked so cute yaar........" "Vow toh hain" replied Navya and started to chop the tomatoes for the sandwich.

"What do you think will happen" asked Alya looking at the direction of the stairs. "Manik and Nandini, sitting under the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" sang Navya waving the wooden spoon with which she was frying the ham. Both of them laughed at each other and shook their heads.

"Manik..........what are you doing" asked Nandini who was now pinned to the wall by Manik. Manik was staring at her only with his hands on the wall on either sides of her head. "Why didn't you come when I called for you" asked Manik without giving a heed to her question. Nandini didn't answer him, what will she say that she purposely didn't come when he called for her. Knowing that it must have been some emergency that is why is calling her, but she wantedly didn't go.

Why..........????

"Okay............Now tell me why you called for me" she said taking a deep breath to avoid his closeness and to also clear the irrational thoughts that were raising because of the closeness. "Just like that...............I wanted to see you" and that was it, Nandini snapped her eyes to see Manik rolling his tongue to his right cheek and was looking down at her.

"Have you lost it Manik, aise hi koi bulatha hai kya?"

"I do............" he said and shrugged his shoulders. With that he slowly started moving close to her and nuzzled in her neck. Nandini breath got stuck in her throat. She couldn't think anything and closed her eyes on feeling his breath on her skin. "Manik...........kya kar rahe ho" she tried to make it stern but all that that came out was a whisper. "You do remember that, you were the one who tried to seduce me earlier right" he said and rubbed his cheek with her cheek and placed a quick kiss on her neck.

"So............" was the only breathless answer she could give to him.

"So...............Now I am going to finish your game" he said and bit on her ear lobe and started to nibble on her jaw. Nandini titled her head a little upwards to give him more access and Manik also moved more close to her. He wrapped his left arm around her waist pulling her close to his chest. She banged on his chest and placed her palm on his bare chest to balance herself. "You should have thought about the consequences before playing with fire..........Nandini" he said as he made his way down her neck.

Manik then brought his right arm to her right side of the waist where is left hand was already present and squeezed her a little. Nandini gasped and her lips parted away with a moan. "I..........I.........." stammered Nandini trying to say something to justify herself but she couldn't form anything coherent with his sweet torturings. "You............what" Manik provoked her again as his left hand moved from her back to her arm then on her neck and went to grip a fist full of hair on the back. "I just did...........Manik" was what she could say as Manik titled her head back by pulling her hair and kissed her on her throat which gave way to the moan. Manik retracted his way back to ear and nibbled her ear. Nandini's other hand was crushing the side of her dress in a very tight grip.

Manik then came back and was looking at her face. Her eyes were closed. Her lips were parted and she was trying to grab as much as air as she can through her mouth. Nandini opened her eyes to find Manik's dark diluted eyes staring back at her. She was pulled into a trance by his eyes and was just looking into them. Manik very slowly bent down towards her lips giving her the much needed time to retreat back but she didn't. Manik then pulled her lower lip with his mouth and left them immediately and did the same with her upper lip too. Nandini was trying to grasp into him but he was fast in retreating his lips back. And then not even wasting a second he crashed his lips onto hers forcefully which pushed her head a little back but Manik's hand at the back of her head stopped her from hitting the wall. Nandini then separated her hand from her dress and she started to tug at the hair at the base of his neck.

Manik then pushed his tongue into her mouth and then her tried to suck on her tongue. Nandini was trying to just match his pace but being new to these new feelings she wanted to feel them too, so she couldn't keep up with him at first. After that she was also able to match his pace. Manik then brought his right hand squeezed her breast to which Nandini held onto his hair more tightly. "Manik........." was the moan that came out as she separated her lips from his to take some breath. Manik moved his kisses to her cheek as his hand went to her stomach. He was feeling her over her top and Nandini's hand on his chest punctured his chest with her nails. "You are like a drug to me Nandini.............which I am now addicted too" Manik said as he moved down her neck. "I love you so much Nandini.........." he said and that was brought Nandini into her conscious. "Love" wasn't she meant to have that for Madhyam, does this mean that she has cheated on him. She then pushed him immediately and took a step back.

Manik was stunned in his place. He had done these to see if she was ready to take the next step in their relationship, to see if she would again push him. But when she pushed right after his unknown confession was a like a punch in the gut. He felt his heart being torn by a thousand knives. He sure didn't plan to tell her his feelings for her, it all happened on their own. But why did she have to push him. He wanted to tease her a little and see if she can handle them. But when she was also so into it that he went with the flow and did some actions in haste. But he sure didn't regret anything he did, was it also the case with Nandini. Is she regret her action? Is she feeling sick of his touch? Were the only questions running in his mind. He then looked at her to find that her eyes were about to tear up, he couldn't see her crying in front of him. So he went from there to his walk-in closet to wear his clothes.

Nandini didn't know why she didn't push him when he was close to her, she didn't know why she pushed him when he confessed his feelings. She knew she did a wrong thing by pushing him away when he confessed his feelings for her, it might have hurt him. But the deed is done, now no one can change it. Her eyes were about to tear up when she heard the closing sound of door that she looked up to see that Manik had entered the walk-in closet. She then sat on her bed with tears falling from her eyes. She then gripped onto the bed sheet and cried her heart out. Was she doing the right thing, playing with two hearts. Yes, she felt like she was playing with both their hearts now. She didn't want to feel this way, her own heart was burning inside her chest. "What am I doing, why is this happening to me" she then clutched her hand on the dress over her heart. "Why is my heart in pain" she thought and cried more.

With that she stood up and went to the washroom. She ran and stood under the shower and turned it on, to cool herself. Tears ran down from her eyes and they mixed themselves with the water from the shower. As she cried her heart out under the shower with closed eyes, she saw the image of Manik, there was hurt in his eyes. With that she opened her eyes and came out of the shower. She took her towel and came out to find that Manik was nowhere in the room. She went to the walk-in closet and changed her clothes and ran down the stairs to find Manik sitting in the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4105 words.

Phew............a lot of steamy stuff.

I was not even able to finish reading it *close eyes*🙈

I hope you all liked it.

Now coming to the chapter

Who all liked all the boys with their hangover?

What about the Mukbhi?

What will be Manik's reaction now?

Will Nandini finally be able to clear her mind and heart from her confused feelings?

What do you think will happen to Manik and Nandini now?

To know more keep reading the book

Yours
Bella...................🙈😉😍🤗😂😈

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

856K 68K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
554K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
221K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
21.3K 2.7K 31
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...