For My Eyes Only

By Dee_Nadia

Everyone Has An Ex That Will Either Always Have A Place In Your Heart๐Ÿ–ค Or Will Always Have A Place In Your B... More

๐Ÿ–คLa & Lee๐Ÿ–ค
The Big Day
Something New
"East Atlanta"
"You up"
3:15
Something In The Wings
The Spot
Practice
"He Dont Love You"
Never Be Done
The Spot Pt. 2
Birthday Shenanigans
Netflix & Chill
Character Check
You're Out
Homecoming
Daddy's Home
Date Night
Confession pt.1
Confessions Pt.2
Sex Ed.
The Hangover
Busted.

Night Cap

396 16 1
By Dee_Nadia

After They Were done eating, Jacion Decided To flirt with one of the waitress' to get a drink. Lani watched and left as the young waitress fell for it and gave him a large margarita.

They sat at the restaurant and talked until it closed. Jacion never drank so he was a lite weight. He was drunk off his ass off of 1 margarita. Lani helped him to the car and she drove home. But, For some reason he thought smoking ANOTHER blunt would help his high. He got cross faded and couldn't function.

Lani and Jacion has planned to spend the night at her house but Jacion Kept complaining about having to Pee so they went to his house since it was closer.

She helped him in his house and left him at the bathroom door.

"I can't help you piss" she joked

"I ain't eeen drunk" he slurred with his eyes low.

"Yea Ight" Lani laughed as she walked down the hall to his room.

After he got done peeing Lani went in the bathroom with him.

"Get in the shower, you stink" Lani Joked

"Ion...... stink" Jacion Said stepping into the shower slowly.

Lani closed the shower door, got undressed and hopped in with him. When she stepped in, Jacion was leaning again wall, slumped. She looked down and saw his dick jumping around. Not hard, just jumping around. she laughed.

"Turn around dummy" she said

She washed his back as he laid against the wall damn near asleep. She laughed at his little butt, she always told him it was fat and he hated that.

She gave him a little slap on the ass

"You gay man" Jacion Said turning around with an attitude

Lani laughed and looked down to see his dick completely hard standing at attention. But he was still slumped over. Lani shook her head and turned around to shower herself.

"You not gonna wash this dick" Jacion said with a drunk giggle

"Wash your own dick" Lani said before throwing the loofa at him and getting out the shower.

Jacion Turned the water off and followed her to his room. He laid out on the bed, butter ball ass naked. Legs open, arms spread out

"Baaaaaby..." he called for Lani

"Boy what?" She Said as she brushed her hair.

"Come sit..." he laughed "Come sit on daddy's dick"

Lani Looked Back At him laying on the bed slowly stroking his dick, while he watched her stand there naked.

"Boy, you don't want this Poom Poom for real" she laughed while walking over to him, sitting next to him on the bed.

"I do tho" Jacion Said sitting up and popping her nipple in his mouth.

Lani Moaned and enjoyed the way his tongue and lips felt on her nipple. She looked down and watched as he stroked his big, hard dick. Something about him being so hard for her made her wet. And man did she love to see him cum.

Lani snapped out of it pulling away from him.

"I can't take advantage of you" Lani Said "you're drunk"

"Girl, fuck you talkin bout advanced?" Jacion slurred.

Lani laughed "ADVANTAGE dummy. I'm not gonna fuck you while you're drunk"

"Why not?" Jacion said laying back down on the bed. "I fuck better when I'm drunk"

"Thats What you think" Lani Joked

"Come find out" he said smiling

"You're drunk. You can't consent. That's rape" Lani stated very seriously

"Rape me then! Fuck it" Jacion Joked

Lani laughed and looked Jacion in his eyes. She could see he was sobering up and she was horny but was serious about not taking advantage of him.

"What's my name?" She asked him

"Lani." He answered

"My real name" she asked laying on her stomach and grabbing his dick.

"Ailani" he answered

"Ailani What?" She asked licking her hand before she began slowly stroking his hard dick.

"Ailani Jhene Rivers" he said licking his lips

"And what you gonna change my name to" She said before she stuck her wet tongue out and licking around the head of his dick.

"Damn.... ima change it .... change it to Mrs. Kingston" he said holding back moans

"Mmhmm" Lani uttered as she shoved his dick down her throat

——————-

She Gave Jacion Head So good that his legs locked up. She deep throated his dick getting it extra wet. She pulled his dick outta her mouth and replaced it with his balls. She moved her tongue around all over his balls while she jacked him off. Jacion was moaning and gripping the covers.

"Baby, I lied" Jacion Said

"What" Lani said before putting his dick back down her throat

"I'm not better when I'm drunk" Jacion whispered while holding back his moan

"Mmmmmhm" Lani mumble with his dick still in her mouth. She sped up

"I cum fa- oooooh my gosh baby" he moaned "nah I'm bouta cum"

Lani took his dick out of her mouth and spit on it and started jacking him off. Jacion Moaned And She could feel the pressure he was about to nut. She stuck her tongue out and deep throated him and held it there. She moved her head around, keeping his dick in her throat and licking his balls all at once.

"Awh fuck baby" Jacion said scrunching his toes. As he nutted he let out a hard moan that Lani never heard before.

Lani got up and looked at Jacion on the bed laid out as if he was defeated. She smiled as she laid next to him.

"Baby" She Said

"Huh"

"You Love me right" Lani Asked

"Mhm" Jacion mumbled quietly "I love you baby"

Lani's heart melted every time he told her.

"Good. Because I uh- I made up my mind babe. I wanna go to Atlanta with you after graduation" she said

"Babe" She Said Waiting For a response

Jacion Snored loudly. He passed out

"Lite weight." She laughed

Lani got up went to his closet to find some of her clothes she had left there. She slipped on one of Jacion's old, bleached up, black, over sized shirts. Jacion was so much taller than her that his shirt draped down right above her knees.

She walked over to his underwear drawer where he had kept a few pair of her underwear. She rumbled through his drawer to find a pair but she couldn't find them.

I guess he moved them

As she rumbled through, she saw something shining at the bottom of the drawer. A condom rapper. She was confused. Lani was on birth control and they had both got tested so they never used condoms

Maybe he used one before and I never noticed.

Lani searches a different drawer for her underwear. She found a pair of boy shorts and slipped them on. As Lani began to close the drawer. She saw a bra.

Is this the one I been looking for.

She pulled the bra out of the drawer. It was looked small so Lani checked the tag

28 BB

Lani was a 28D.

She checked the brand because different brands run different sizes.

Victoria secret

Lani didn't wear Victoria secret... it was too small.

Lani's heart dropped to her ass as she looked at Jacion Realizing.... It was another girls bra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
107K 3.6K 25
Heartbreak. Drug Lord Baby Daddy. What could go wrong? Enjoy Best rating so far #31 ๐Ÿ˜in interracial (out of 19.1k stories) [Word count: 40 000 - 50...
4.9K 323 20
She used to be a good girl letting people in, always giving second chances turning the other cheek. A tragic event turns her heart cold and men could...
431 8 13
I've never been the type that falls for groupies or sleeps around. Until I chose the money. Money was supposed to end all my problems. Instead, that'...