Highly Addictive || Benny Rod...

Per -jupiter-3

SLOW UPDATES&CURRENTLY EDITING เผบ" ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ฏ'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ธโ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“€๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๏ผŒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ... Mรฉs

โœงhighly addictive.เผ„
โœงmoodboards.เผ„
โœงepigraph.เผ„
โœงprt. 1เผ„
โœงone.เผ„
โœงtwo.เผ„
โœงthree.เผ„
โœงfour.เผ„
โœงfive.เผ„
โœงsix.เผ„
โœงseven.เผ„
โœงeight.เผ„
โœงnine.เผ„
โœงten.เผ„
โœงeleven.เผ„
โœงtwelve.เผ„
โœงthirteen.เผ„
โœงfourteen.เผ„
โœงfifteen.เผ„
โœงsixteen.เผ„
โœงseventeen.เผ„
โœงprt. 2เผ„
โœงeighteen.เผ„
โœงnineteen.เผ„
โœงtwenty.เผ„
โœงtwenty two.เผ„
twenty three.
twenty four.
New Book Cover!!

โœงtwenty one.เผ„

2.4K 32 37
Per -jupiter-3

a/n: face claims of the new characters are at the bottom!

euphoria

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

The smell of cooking bacon, fluffy chocolate chip pancakes and the sound of loud laughing was what woke Scarlett on that Friday morning, totally unaware of the actions that Helen Porter were about to do in a couple of hours later at the Phillips house.

Scarlett groaned as she stretched herself out on the bed, feeling her hair that was in a neat braid around her head the morning before had fallen out, making her notice that her hair was starting to get longer than she thought it was. She sighed before tossing her legs off the bed and making her way to bag to grab a couple of things before heading to the bathroom.

The redhead used the bathroom before going to the mirror to brush out her hair. She was feeling too lazy to put it up, making her think that the events from last night her made her drowsy when she suddenly stopped.

She forgotten that she had called Benny, what did she say again? It was probably something stupid, but she was going to call Benny later in the day after his baseball practice, so maybe she'd ask. She shrugged to herself before heading out of the bathroom, throwing her brush onto the messy bed before lazily making her way downstairs to join the other teens for breakfast.

Jamie turned her head at Scarlett who walked into the dining room, "Hey, look who finally decided to wake up!" Tyler was the only other one that was at the table, making Scarlett wonder where Ally and Ryker were.

Tyler smiled at his sister, "Morning Scar, I didn't think that you'd be such a light weight," He and Jamie laughed together.

Scarlett gave them a face, "Yeah, well at least I didn't throw up," She smirked at Jamie's embarrassed face before taking a seat next to him, getting herself a plate and cup to start the most important meal of the day.

The redhead girl stacked many pancakes and pieces of bacon onto the glass plate, her eyes being way to big for her stomach. She stayed silent as she listened to Jamie and Tyler make casual talk, she would sometimes butt in but other than that, Scarlett was silent.

Scarlett finished a whole pancake and a couple pieces of bacon when she called it quits, she was full already. She collected all of her dirty dishes and placed them into the sink with a couple that were already in there, making her wonder who did the dishes around here. She sure as hell wasn't going to be the one doing them.

"Hey, I almost forgot to tell you," Tyler's voice bounced from the dinning room and into the kitchen, making Scarlett turn around from her spot and gave him a questioning look, making him continue, "Some of my friends that I haven't seen in awhile are coming by later to chill. Make yourself look presentable, you look like you just got into a fight with a bear," Jamie snorted from the dining room, making Scarlett pout and cross her arms over her chest.

"So, who are these "friends" or yours? Are they stoners like you?" Scarlett questioned him, poking him in the stomach which caused him to yelp and swat away her hands.

Tyler laughed, leaning against the counter, "Nah, they're more into acid, coke, all the new crazy stuff that's going around. I told them I had you and the girls up here and I don't want any of you guys doing anything like that."

The girl nodded, huffing, "So, they're hardcore then?" Scarlett didn't want her brother to be hurt, and hearing that they did more intense stuff made her worry for the health of her brother, even if he wasn't taking them, he could still get in trouble for being around them.

He took a couple seconds to respond, he didn't want to freak out his sister, but he didn't want to lie, "Yes." Scarlett's frown made his heart clench.

"Just make sure you're careful, okay? I know you aren't all crazy addicted, but still, I worry about you Ty," Tyler stood in front of his little sister, her words made him think about his actions, and Scarlett only knew so little about what he's done and the trouble that he was in.

Tyler smiled, the voice in his head was screaming at him but he ignored it, and gave Scarlett's shoulder a little shove, "Don't get all soft on me, Scar,"
Scarlett rolled her eyes and slapped at his chest before making her way upstairs to change. She didn't know what time his friends were coming, so she decided to get ready right now just in case.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

Scarlett checked herself out in the mirror on last time, she threw on a dark green set that had small white polka dots all over the outfit, and white socks covered her feet. She decided to keep her hair down, but put a couple of white clips on the sides to keep it out of her face. The girl smiled before descending down the stairs, going into the kitchen to get a drink of water. When she walked in, she saw that Tyler was doing all of the dishes from breakfast. He was singing along with the beat up radio that would sometimes cut in and out, but it was bearable. She softly smiled before making her way up to the front porch , not expecting to see Ally and Ryker already there.

"Oh, hey guys," Scarlett greeted, sitting on the porch swing next to Ally while Ryker was sitting in a regular chair.

"Hey, did you sleep okay?" Ryker asked, taking a drag of a blunt that Scarlett didn't see, but she knew she smelled it when came outside. After he finished, he passed it to Ally who took a long drag, shocking Scarlett.

Scarlett ignored the boy, looking at her small friend, "You're not gonna become a druggie now are you, Little Bit?" When Scarlett said that she wanted to try weed, she didn't mean try it to smoke it all of the time after.

Ally sat back on the porch swing that swung slowly, back and forth, creating an erie screech, "No, why would you think that," She laughed, taking another drag, "Chill out, it's just for this weekend. We're on vacation remember?"

Scarlett nodded, "I know, I didn't think you would like it. It just surprised me is all," Ally looked at the blunt in her hands before looking over at Scarlett with red and half opened eyes, a raised eyebrow on her face.

Ally never acts like this. It was summer and they were on vacation so there was a reason, but Ally was the one who was always uptight while Scarlett was the one who didn't give a care in the world. What was this, Freaky Friday? Scarlett told herself that she shouldn't worry about it, it was only a one time thing. But did Jessica change her while Scarlett wasn't hanging out with them? Was this her fault for not being there for her one true friend? Or was Ally just realizing that she was a teen and this was what teens do in the 60's.

"Hey," Ally's voice pulled Scarlett from her thoughts, "Who's that?" Scarlett's eyes followed to where Ally was looking, seeing a car pulling up into the empty space next to Ryker's car.

"It's a couple of Tyler and I's friends, they wanted to come down and hang," Ryker stood up from his chair while Scarlett and Ally stayed on the porch swing, watching as a three older teens came out of the car.

There was a girl and two boys, the small girl had on a beanie over her long brown hair, a leather jacket, and acid washed jeans, her eyelids were painted with bright blue eyeshadow as her lips were stained cherry red, like Scarlett's. One of the boys was buff and tall, his skin was a nice dark chocolate and his hair were small kinky curls. He wore a tight t-shirt that showed off the muscles under the fabrics, which he seemed proud to show off, and loose jeans that were being held up with a belt. Then lastly was the other boy, he had a nicely shaved head while his red bread was grown out, his skin was scattered with freckles, making Scarlett think of Ham who's skin was the exact same way, he was wearing a white Coco Cola shirt under a baggy dark blue adidas hoodie, gold chains hung low from his neck, they glistened in the summer sun, practically blinding Scarlett even though she was far away from him. They all seemed so different to be friends, but who was Scarlett to judge about their friendship.

They laughed as they joked around, making their way to the cabin. Ryker walked off the porch to see them, greeting them happily.

"Wassup badass!" The dark skinned male greeted, he greeted Ryker with a big hug and a clap on the back.

Ryker smiled, patting him back, "Nothing much," He pulled back from the hug to greet the others, "Man, I haven't seen you guys in a bit!" He pulled the girl in a hug which cause her to laugh but hug him back tightly. The two exchanged words that neither Ally or Scarlett could hear, this made Ally sit on the edge of her seat, watching their exchange closely.

Scarlett's attention was pulled away from the reuniting teens when she felt a tap on her arm, looking over to see Ally who was offering the blunt to her with a shaking hand, it was smaller than her pinky. Scarlett debated in her head until it hit her. The call with Benny. She was finally remembering that call with Benny. Her promise. She didn't know why it just now all of sudden came into mind, but it hit her like a train. Finding all of that stuff about his dad made her feel uneasy about drugs now and she wanted to be a good girlfriend. She wanted to be there for Benny. So she declined, making Ally shrug and wait for Ryker to finish it.

The screen door that led out to the front porch screeched as Tyler stopped outside, a wide smile on his face seeing all of his friends reuniting together.

"What's up gang," Tyler and the other redhead boy fist bumped, "Wow, it feels like forever since we've all hung out," He moved over to the girl and the dark skinned boy, giving them a hug or fist bump.

The group stayed in the front yard and talked for awhile when Jamie came out, taking the seat that Ryker was sitting in before.

"Who are they?" Jamie asked, her eyes closely scanning the older teens in front of her.

Scarlett stayed quiet so Ally decided to answer, "Uh, well, I think they're the friends that they were talking about, I'm not sure of their names though," Ally moved in her seat, putting her legs up to her chest as she put her chin on her knees, she was growing tired. "I'm so tired."

Scarlett looked away from her brother and to her best friend, "When'd you wake up today?"

The sudden blush and smile that came across Ally's face made Scarlett confused until Aly gave her the answer, "I stayed up all night with Ryker. He let me have a sip of his drink and we just hung out and talked about stuff. He's a really nice guy," Ally giggled, covering her mouth with her hand as if she had just told them a childish secret.

Jamie rolled her eyes, "That's it? That's all you guys did?" Causing Ally to stop her childlike giggles, this was the biggest thing for her because she never really hangs out with boys, especially boys that are older than her.

"Well yeah, he's much more older than me. He doesn't even like me like that," Ally sighed, rolling her head onto her knees so her forehead were on the top of her knees, her face hidden from the other girls that were looking at her.

"So, you like like him?" Scarlett questioned which Ally shrugged.

"I-I-I mean I don't know! It's not like the feeling I have for Smalls," Ally's eyes opened wide, realizing that she had just revealed her biggest secret to her best friends.

"You like Smalls?!" Jamie and Scarlett yelled causing the older teens to look at the three of them in confusion. All three girls gave them innocent smiles before returning to their conversation.

"He's so awkward and small, that's why we call him Smalls," Jamie laughed making Ally frown and give her a glare, feeling protective over Scotty Smalls.

Ally huffed, "So? I just like him for the way he is. Besides, he's still taller than me so he's not that small to me," She did have a point. Scotty Smalls may be small but Ally Wilson was smaller.

Scarlett smiled while in thought, "You know what, I think you guys would actually be really cute together."

"Really?!" Ally gasped, a wide smile placed over her face.

"Yes. I mean why not, you're both shy, nice, helpful, and you're both small so it's perfect!" Scarlett laughed, connecting her hands with Ally's, getting excited over her crush.

The girls squealed and jump up and down together in the seat while Jamie looked at the two with raised eyebrows, laughing at their weirdness.

"Do they do this a lot?" The older teen girl asked Tyler as they walked closer to the cabin porch where the girls were.

Tyler smiled and laughed, nodding his head, "Unfortunately, yes," Ryker laughed with the rest of teens around them.

A throat clearing behind them cause them to stop and turn over to see Tyler, Ryker and the rest of the older teens standing behind them.

"Yes?" Scarlett questioned sassily, her hands still connected with Ally's.

Tyler stepped forward, arms crossed over his chest with a cheeky smile on his face, "Are you done? I want you to meet my friends."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I guess." She disconnected her hands from Ally's and turned around in her seat, her eyes placed on the three teens standing in front of them.

"Well, this is Billie," He motioned over to the older girl who gave them a warm smile and slight wave, "Max," The redheaded boy gave them a nod, "and Robby," The second boy with chocolate skin, he waved widely and had a bright smile on his face.

Then Tyler turned to Robby, Max, and Billie, "Guys this is my sister and her friends Scarlett, Ally, and Jamie," The girls each gave them a smile, wanting to be nice to Tyler's friends.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

Scarlett, Ally, and Jamie hung out with the older teens all day with no problem. They were all very nice and chill, it was really comforting for the three. Tyler told the other three about what happened to the girls in the alley way. They were all furious about it but comforted them from that horrible incident.

Everyone was chilling in the living room. Tyler, Billie, Robby and Scarlett were playing Monopoly at the coffee table while Ally, Max, and Ryker were taking turns passing around a bong, having a conversation amongst themselves. Jamie was upstairs in their room, taking a nap since she started to not feel good.

"Hey, anyone hungry?" Tyler asked, everyone in the room responded with a bunch of groans, which made Tyler laugh, "Okay, I'll see if there's something to make real quick," The boy stood up from his spot on the floor before disappearing and going into the kitchen.

The game ended and everyone spruced around the house, feeling cramped in the living room. Scarlett and Max stayed in the living room, Scarlett was feeling to lazy to get up from her spot on the couch and Max was standing by the window looking out the window constantly and into the driveway, as if he was expecting to see someone there.

"What are you looking at?" Scarlett questioned, her body laid on the couch while her head was turned towards him. Max looked away from the window and towards the girl.

Max wiped the frown off of his face and replaced it with a lazy smile while he chuckled, "Ah, nothing. Just being paranoid s'all," Scarlett leaned on her elbows, still looking at his figure.

Her eyebrow rose, "Paranoid about what?"

"I don't know, this high just got me paranoid about everything," Max looked away from her and back out the window, the frown coming back onto his lips. Scarlett stares at the back of his head with questions swimming in her head but she stayed silent.

The girl huffed, pulling her arms out from under her and laying back down on the couch.

"Ty, you gotta come see this," Max yelled, panic laced in his voice. Scarlett spring from the couch, coming from behind him, curious to what he was looking at and saw that an unfamiliar black car was pulling into the front of the cabin, parking behind Ryker's car.

Tyler walked over lazily, not thinking it was anything, but his mood quickly changed when he saw the familiar car, "Shit. Oh shit, shit, shit, shit!" He ran off upstairs, his feet pounding on the creaky wood as he desperately yelled for Ryker.

Out of the car came a built man, his hair was gelled back with a pretty strong gel, it was slick and shiny. He was wearing a matching dark blue suit while a cigar hung from his lips. A few men in black came from the back, making Scarlett feel queasy. The man looked around at the area that they were in, smirking before stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking towards the cabin. He looked like he was ready to attend a business meeting while the men in black looked ready to fight anyone in their paths, what did they want from a group of teens?

Scarlett was becoming uneasy, "W-Who are they?" Scarlett asked, her mouth turned dry as her voice wavered, why was Tyler acting like this all of sudden? Were they bad people? They looked bad. Max looked away from the window, letting go of the thin curtain before quickly turning around, leaving Scarlett's question unanswered. She pulled a face before looking back out the window, who the hell were these people?

Scarlett let go of the curtain and took a step back away from the window, gasping loudly when a hand tightly grabbed her arm. She turned around quickly to find Max, he looked so scared but he was trying to mask it, "What the hell is happening?!" She was growing more and more anxious by every second, she was never this scared before. Was she going to die today?

Max held her arms gently, keeping her in place while staring straight into her eyes, "Scarlett, you gotta listen to me. I want you stay on this couch and say nothing. Don't worry, you'll be okay, as long as you just stay quiet," He led the girl over to the couch, making her take a seat on the cousins. The boy then took a .22 automatic pistol, making the girls eyes widened as she backed away from him, pushing  herself into the warn out couch.

Max hushed her, holding a hand out to her, "Scarlett, please, you have to trust me right now. I'm not going to hurt you, I want to keep you safe," He put a gentle hand on her knee, making Scarlett look down at it. She nodded and he sighed, checking how many bullets were in the gun before sticking it into the crease of the couch, moving Scarlett's leg over it, "Don't move from this spot, or they'll know we're packin'," She nodded fearfully even thought she didn't really know what he meant, but just followed his orders.

A loud pound from the front door erupted throughout the house which caused Scarlett to jump in fear, Max took a seat next to her and pulled her into his side. Scarlett gladly accepted his comfort, burying herself into his side making her get a whiff of cologne mixed with weed. It was oddly comforting.

Footsteps were hurriedly running down the stairs, making Scarlett look over to see Tyler and Ryker, who were both filled with mixed emotions. The two boys walked into the living room, Tyler had a small backpack on his shoulder and Ryker was carrying a duffel bag, this made Scarlett even more nervous. Robby and Billie came into the living shortly after them, carrying a bag with them as well.

Scarlett watched closely as each teen put their bag onto the coffee table in front of her, chills went up her spine when Tyler opened up his bag. It was stacked with a lot of clear bags that were filled with pure white pills, where did he get all of this from? What were they? Scarlett felt breathless, like she couldn't breathe. Was her brother a drug dealer?

"T-Tyler?" Scarlett stuttered, her voice laced with worry. Tyler looked over to his little sister, his face dropping when he saw her and Max close together, she was shaking and heavily breathing, she was scared out of her mind.

Tyler quickly moved to her, taking her trembling hands into his, "Hey, everything's going to be alright. We just have to give these people what they want and then they'll leave, okay? That's all. Will you be okay?" Will she be okay? Hell no she won't be okay. She was never in a situation like this and never expected her brother to be a dealer. She never expected her brother to be anything close to this, or in a situation like this.

Tyler looked over to Max, giving him a nod, Max giving him one back. Tyler looked back over to Scarlett and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "It's going to be okay," Was it going to be okay? Scarlett nodded, staying still in her seat next to Max. "I love you."

Before Scarlett could say anything, Ally emerged into the living space, they all looked towards her, "What's happening?!" She looked at the bags and to the girl who she called her best friend who was sitting on the couch, shaking in her seat. Ryker moved in front of Ally, whispering a couple of things before leading her to the couch that Scarlett and Max were seated. Ally looked at Ryker with a frown, sitting close to the redhead but kept her eyes on him.

Another loud pound erupted through the house and then a strong male voice called out, "We know you're all in there, I don't have all day!" Scarlett sucked in a breath as her eyes went on her brother who went over to the door, opening it, and allowing the strangers inside. They were definitely outnumbered.

The stocky man entered into the cabin first, he observed the cabin, nodding his head impressively, "It's very nice in here, Ty," He knew Tyler's name? So they know each other? How long and how did they meet? Scarlett eyes watched as the men in black followed silently behind him, sprucing themselves around the living room making all of the teens tense.

Tyler nodded stiffly, "Thanks," He walked over to the table with all of the bags, "Everything's here, we'll give them to you, you guys can go and enjoy the rest of your day," Scarlett knew the Tyler wasn't trying to keep them here for long, and she was feeling a little bit more relaxed at the thought of them all leaving.

"Wait, I wanna look around! Is this how you usually treat your guests Tyler?" The mans eyes scanned the living room, stopping at the two new girls on the couch.

"You're not our guests," Ryker pointed out, his hands gripped the straps of the bag that he was holding, "we're just doing a deal, so let's get this over with and you'll leave," Scarlett stared back at the man who was staring at her, making eye contact before quickly looking away.

"Ryker, don't," Billie hissed, it was barely unhearable but the dead silence in the living room made it easier for all of them to hear it.

"You should listen to your friend, Ryker," Ally tensed up next to Scarlett, grabbing onto her hand tightly, "I don't remember taking orders from you," The man was now in front of Ryker. Ryker peered up to look up at him, confidence leaking through the mans large pores. The height and body differences made Scarlett worried for Ryker, if the man wanted to, he could easy kill Ryker with his bare hands.

Scarlett didn't register what happened because it all happened so fast, all she remembered was hearing a loud smack and Ryker falling to the floor, dropping the large bag that was in his hands. He groaned as he held his red cheek. Billie and Robby were both glaring harshly at the older man, Tyler looked like he was ready to kill, but he stayed in his spot. Ally gasped, moving to go to the fallen boy but Max stopped her quickly, shaking his head while his lips were pulled into a thin line.

The man easily pulled Ryker up from the floor, large fists clenching on his shirt, "Who's taking the orders here?!" His voice was loud and boomed throughout the house, making Scarlett shiver as she continued to watch the scene unfold before her.

Ryker grunted, a bruise already forming on his cheek, "Me, sir."

The man laughed, "Now that's what I thought," The man smirked, letting go of the boy and moving away from him, his attention quickly turning back to the girls on the couch, "I don't think I've ever met these girls before, are they new ones to your group?" The man asked, making his way slowly over to Scarlett and Ally. Max tensed, pulling Scarlett closer to him to keep the weapon hidden under her.

Tyler spoke, "No, they're my sisters," He partially lied, "Rose and Taylor," Lie. "It's summer break and I wanted to take them up here before school started, but I didn't think you'd be coming this weekend," Tyler's voice was calm and smooth, he knew what he was doing. Scarlett gulped as she strained her neck to look up at the man in front of her, she could feel both of teens that sat on either side of her were extremely tense.

The man raised an eyebrow, keeping his eyes on Scarlett as he reached his hand out towards her, "Well, my apologies for ruining your little vacation. My names Skull, it's very nice to meet you," Scarlett reluctantly put her hand into his, restraining herself from saying something or doing anything that would upset him.

Skull smirked, putting a kiss on the back of the girls hand, "What's your name?" He kept his eyes boring into hers, making Scarlett want to slap the shit out of him but she couldn't, because she would get worse.

"R-Rose," She lied, watching as his eyes roamed up and down her body making her uncomfortable. Scarlett slowly pulled her hand out of his, placing it in Ally's who gripped onto it as soon as their hands connected, "And this is Taylor."

Skull nodded, "Hm, beautiful names for beautiful girls," He placed a soft hand on Scarlett's cheek, making her shiver at his surprisingly cold hand. It was summer, who's hands could be this cold?

"What the fuck?" A voice rang out throughout the living room making everyone look over to see Jamie standing in the doorway of the living room, looking at all of the new people in the cabin. Scarlett's eyes widened, watching as Skull turn away from her and to Jamie, her hair was a mess and she was changed back into her pj's, showing that she had just woken from her nap. She looked confused and annoyed.

Tyler stepped forward, going in front of Jamie, whispering a couple of words to her before backing away, "Sorry, she wasn't expecting any more company," Tyler kept his eyes on Skull while Billie, Ryker and Robby kept their eyes on the men in black. They all knew how much Skull hated being interrupted, and one little signal and the men in black will attack. Jamie didn't know what she was getting herself into.

"Now, who is this?" Skull asked, staying in the spot in front of Scarlett, his back to her.

Jamie crossed her arms over her chest, looking at the man a slight glare, "Jamie. They're my best friends, who are you?" Everyone tensed at the attitude being given to Skull, this was not going to end well.

"The names Skull."

"Skull? What kind of name is that? Is it because you have a big head?" Jamie quipped, laughing to herself, not noticing anyone looking uneasy.

Skull's face twitched , "I'd shut your trap there, girly," Scarlett noticed his clenching fists, she could tell Jamie was agitating him. She wished that Jamie would just shut up.

"Who do you think you're talking too?!" Jaime screeched, stalking over to the tall man. Once she was in front of him, she stood tall and proud with her arms crossed over her chest.

Skull looked down at her with annoyance, "Who else do you think I'm talking to?" He looked towards one of the men in black, giving him a subtle nod. Robby, Billie, Max, Tyler, and Ryker watched with eyes as wide as saucers, they knew what was going to happen next.

Jamie looked at them confused until she noticed the man in black hustle towards her, she backed away quickly, "What the fuck?!" Before she could say anything else, the man grabbed her arms and held them behind her back, making her yelp. Scarlett jumped in her seat, watching Jamie's face twist in pain, making her feel worried for her safety.

"Jamie, I don't think you know who you're talking to," Skull glowered, taking out a knife that was hidden under his belt causing everyone to hold their breath. Jamie panicked, throwing herself around in the mans arms. Skull neared closer to the couple, causing Jamie to try and escape even harder. He then pulled out a little baggy filled with pure white  powder, dipping the tip of his knife into the bag, the powder covering it.

The man in black put his arm around Jamie's throat, making it even harder for her to move around. Jamie watched Skull as he stepped closer towards her.

Tyler stepped forward, "Skull, wait-"

"Shut the fuck up Tyler, if this little bitch wants to disrespect me then she's going to get what she deserves!" Veins popped out from his forehead while he stared at Tyler with a sharp eye before turning around slapping Jamie harshly across the face, causing her to cry in pain. Scarlett and Ally yelped, squeezing each other tightly.

"Please, I'm sorry!" Jamie cried, tears running down her red face. This was the first time Scarlett had ever seen Jamie in tears, this was a rare sight and Scarlett knew that Jamie was scared to death from this man.

Skull tightened his fist, "Never disrespect me again!" Scarlett flinched as she watched as he punched Jamie across the face, making her scream and claw at the man that was holding her back.

Skull then held Jamie's face in one hand while the other still held the drugged knife. His hand clenched onto her red face, making Jamie to whimper in pain.

"I want you to take this," Skull ordered putting the knife against her lips, but Jamie refused and kept her mouth tightly shut, "Take it!"

Scarlett stood up quickly from the couch, surprised at herself when she yelled, "Stop, please stop hurting her!" Max pulled her back onto the couch when the man turned away from Jamie and towards them. Skull looked over at her with amusement and surprise, completely forgetting about the girl in front of him. He let go of Jamie, striding over to the redhead girl.

Scarlett whispered when he crouched in front of her, grabbing onto her thigh tightly, "Please, don't hurt her anymore. I'll do whatever you want," Her eyes fell onto the knife in his hand, hoping he wouldn't hurt her with it.

Skull looked down at the knife in his hand as well, remembering the power that surprisingly hasn't fallen off, "Will you be a good girl and take this for me?" Her eyes yelled in fear but her nod yelled in confidence.

"No," Tyler spoke up from across the room, "No, I'm not letting you do this," He moved to go to her but one of the men in black grabbed him and held him in a headlock and gun pulled to his head making Max twitch, his hand in the cushion cracks under Scarlett's leg.

Scarlett shook her head at him, making him struggle against the man that held him back. "No! Scarlett, don't do this!" Tyler's eyes widened, forgetting that he didn't want Skull to know her real name. Everyone in the room tensed, it was completely dead silent. A tear rolled down Ally's check, she was scared for Scarlett's life.

"Scarlett? Is that your real name?" Skull asked, his eyes locked onto hers before playing with her hair making her regret leaving her hair down today.

Scarlett hesitated before nodding, "Y-Yes, I'm sorry," Her mouth was so dry that it felt like sandpaper, her hands started to shake. What was he going to do to her since she lied to him? Is he going to beat her too?

"Don't be sorry, it's your brothers fault for telling me a lie," Skull looked at back at the boy who was watching the two closely, the man behind him had a tight arm around his neck to keep him in place. Skull turned back around to look at Scarlett, "And he's going to pay for lying to me."

Scarlett's heart dropped. She quickly grabbed his free hand in both of hers, pulling him closer to her, "Please don't hurt my brother. He was just trying to protect me. Please you can do anything to me, just don't hurt him." She sounded so desperate at this point, but whatever to keep her brother alive and unharmed.

Skull looked down at the knife, then put it up to her mouth, "Take this for me," He watched her closely, he could tell that something was holding her back, "Go on, taste it," He encouraged, putting the knife right up to her lips.

Scarlett sucked a breath before hesitantly putting her mouth on the knife, the powder sat on her tongue for a couple seconds until she swallowed it, making Skull smile. He looked at her proudly before moving the knife away and keeping his eyes on her.

Tyler watched worriedly as his little sister looked around at the other teens, looking completely normal until it all hit her. She was tripping, and that made him worry for her even more. He never wanted her doing something this intense, especially since she's pure except for only smoking weed, she wasn't used to stuff like this and that wasn't good.

Scarlett felt numb but everything screamed at her. She felt very happy, like nothing bad was going on but also sad. This was new, it was different, it was nice. It made her feel warm and not give a care in the world. What drug was this? She didn't care, that didn't matter to her right now. She couldn't even see straight, everything looked like it was going in slow motion. She didn't notice everyone's worried looks, or clenched fists, no she didn't care about anything.

Scarlett then began to rub harshly on her skin and pull at her hair, she couldn't even feel a thing. This was incredible, she was like superwoman. Max and Ally looked at her worriedly, what was happening to her? What the hell was wrong with her best friend?

Scarlett could feel her heart begin to beat so fast that she felt like it was going to come out of her chest. Am I going to die? She kept thinking to herself, everything was so dizzy it made her worry that if she closed her eyes she wouldn't open them again.

Skull watched as Scarlett pull away from Max and Ally, who both desperately tried to get her to sit back down in her spot on the couch but she wouldn't budge. Scarlett lazily walked away from the couch and towards him, making the man smirk. Her dilated eyes stayed on his figure as she moved closer. She didn't even know how she walking right now, something was controlling her.

Once Scarlett reached Skull, she reached out towards him, putting her arms around his neck, "I'm so tired," Skull let out a deep laugh before easily lifting the girl in his arms. Tyler tensed, watching as Skull placed his hands on her butt while her legs wrapped around his waist, her head on his shoulder as she slumped against him.

"I know," Skull told her lightly before looking to her brother, "Where's her room?" Tyler kept his mouth shut as he mentioned for him to follow him to her room.

When the three left the living space, that's when Ally broke down. Everyone turned to the small girl, her sudden outburst scaring them.

Ally wailed in her seat, tears streaming down her face. She couldn't handle this, it was so stressful. What will that man do to Scarlett? What if Scarlett can't handle that drug and dies? What will she do with herself? She can't lose her, no, not like this. Max moved into Scarlett's old seat, trying to quiet the girl down but she didn't listen to a word he was saying.

"Shut her up!" One of the men in black yelled, making Ally cry even more. Ryker quickly made his way to her, moving Max out of the way to take his spot and comfort Ally.

Ryker pulled Ally into his body, "Hey, hey, hey, shhhh. It's okay, she's going to be okay," Ally gripped onto the boys shirt, her tears soaking the cotton. Ryker put his head on hers, making Ally feel warm and comforted. She liked this way too much.

Ally fell silent, closing her eyes as she clutched onto Ryker's arms. Ryker looked at the other teens in the room, they were all staring at him. He gave them a face before focusing on Ally's whimpers and deep breaths.

Ally's eyes snapped open when she heard toe-curling screams from upstairs, her heart racing in her chest. A chill went down everyone's spine in that living room. Everyone in the room looked upstairs fearfully, wondering the worst. Ryker squeezed onto Ally, hoping that having the girl in his arms would keep her safe from the men they were surrounded by.

Rosa Salazar as
BILLIE
17

Khylin Rhambo
as ROBBY
17

Angus Cloud as
MAX
19

Dj Cotrona as
SKULL
38

a/n: hope y'all enjoyed!

Word count: 6599    I knowww it's a very long chapter, but y'all deserve it. Thank you for keeping up with this book, I'm very sorry for the slow updates!

ILSYM❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...