lil meow meow

By hermajestueux

Where Jennie told an idol admirer that she has a huge crush on Min Yoongi. No harm done, it is the truth and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18

17

2.9K 153 92
By hermajestueux

SEVENTEEN

Twenty minutes ago.

Yoongi walked down the hall – where am I supposed to get tap water? – Then he remembered he needs a glass or a bottle for that. He doesn't really care about getting revenge anyway but it really bruises his ego and pride whenever his members are right.

They're right about everything and it doesn't sit well with him that all he could do is say a sarcastic comment or do things like this – do a petty revenge that even children won't bother doing.

Loud laughter was coming out of one of the dressing rooms. Looks fun, Yoongi thought while he passed by Seventeen happily eating.

Wait, he could feel himself slowly getting into the idea of revenge. While he made his way, some of the members already saw him and started greeting him. He's sorry for intruding but he needs something from them.

Let's see if any of them tries something after this.

After Seokjin's episode of coughing – and in his defense, almost dying – Hoseok politely asked the three members of Blackpink to come in. Also after raising an eyebrow at Jungkook who only grinned very wide, his bunny teeth shown in its glory.

"I'm sorry for our Seokjin hyung - ..." Namjoon started speaking but Seokjin's glare made him stop. "You should say sorry too, hyung. That's very impolite for you not to listen to them attentively."

Chaeyoung almost swooned, "I think I became a fan of Namjoon sunbaenim all over again." She whispered to Lisa who is sitting next to her. After greeting each of them individually, the boys made them sit on the couch.

"I heard what you said earlier and I'm happy to hear you guys are fans." He continued and his smile only made Lisa grin, very much awed by his dimples.

"We understand," Lisa said on the matter earlier. "And we've been fans for a long time. It's really great we could meet you, Namjoon sunbaenim."

Jisoo lifted a finger, "Can I poke your dimples, sunbaenim?"

Lisa quickly swatted her arm down - although she took the words out of her and Chaeng's mouth. They saw Namjoon's cheeks turn red and his members who were watching laughed quietly.

"You can poke mine, Jisoo-shi." Hoseok kidded just to save his friend who's clearly very embarrassed.

Jisoo stood up, "Okay!" and that made Hobi sit down and laugh nervously - not really used to her quirkiness even though having met her a few times.

They heard a loud stomp of foot.

"Hey, Pikachu. Stop trying to poke my friends." Seokjin stood in front of her, his hands on his waist.

"I'd very much like to poke you with a stick, sunbaenim," Jisoo retaliated, also her hands propped on her waist. "Then I'll beat you with it."

"Oh really?" Seokjin sassed. "You're very rude for someone younger than me. I'm older than you, missy."

"Then should I give you the stick for you to use as a walking cane, sunbaenim?" Jisoo raised her chin and looked at him with pride gleaming on her eyes.

Seokjin let out an exaggerated gasp - his hand over his chest and eyes very much offended. " How dare you, I AM NOT THAT OLD!"

Hoseok questioned himself if Jisoo is the weirdest person he ever met - and nope. Kim Seokjin is still leading on that. Although the yellow human bickering with him is closely ranked - actually they're both very alike it pains Hoseok to at least listen to their bickering.

Lisa heaved a deep breath, Jisoo sure knows how to argue. – why are we here again? – "The album?" she mouthed at Jungkook who's laughing with Jimin and Taehyung. He nodded and made his way towards a stack of bags.

"Jisoo-shi, nyeong-an!" Taehyung said just to distract the two from continuing on bickering.

"Nyeong-an!" Jisoo pushed Seokjin aside and went beside Taehyung.

Jimin laughed at how Seokjin almost lose his balance. "I've never been more proud of you, hyung." Jimin couldn't be more sarcastic while he laugh.

"Shut up, I let her win."

"In behalf of Jisoo unnie, I'm sorry if she's rude," Chaeyoung spoke to Seokjin. "And when she pushed you, sunbaenim."

Looking at her, surprised. "Don't worry, Chaeyoung-shi. It's fine, I think she's upset and I completely understand-..."

"You just mumbled how she's the demon in a pikachu pajama-..." Jimin couldn't say the rest because Jin's hands were quick enough to cover his mouth.

Chaeyoung slowly went back to her seat, suddenly thinking over her decisions - I don't really get it - she looked at them confused and smiled.

"Here's your album, Manoban." Jungkook handed her one copy of their album 'Love Yourself'. Lisa muttered a thanks and quickly ripped the plastic cover off.

"I can't believe you don't have a copy," Jungkook sulked beside her. "You said you brought all versions, I thought you're my friend!"

"I did." Lisa answered. "I don't have it right now because I didn't know you were attending. By the way, your photo card is somewhere in our apartment right now, surrounded by lit candles on a shrine."

Jungkook gasped, "Are you going to sacrifice me to the devil?!"

"I will, if you won't stop whining," Lisa looked for a certain page and stopped when she saw Yoongi's photo. "And you're now going to help me talk to Yoongi sunbaenim."

"What for?" Jungkook frowned.

Rolling her eyes, Lisa moved closer to him. Jungkook almost fell from surprise and well in his defense she's really close. "It's for Jennie, remember? I'll ask him to write her a message, maybe it will cheer her up." She whispered.

Now, Jungkook just feels guilty. The members of blackpink, especially Jennie, dosen't know that they know about her fancying Yoongi - Jungkook couldn't bring himself to say the word 'crush' because this isn't highschool.

Yeah right, Jungkook just feels bad making Lisa think he only knows about that time in the cafe. He'll have to apologize and give her candy - lots of candy. She really likes those.

"Okay," he answered. "Anything for you."

"Wow, I didn't have to plead." Lisa joked but stopped when she saw him serious. "Thank you?"

"Thank me when Yoongi hyung at least held a pen." He allowed himself to laugh, Yoongi hyung owes me a lot. He thought while he watch her groan in annoyance while she mumbled how hard it is being the resposible one and being very pretty to be doing something dumb. Finally, Jungkook smiled.

Inside the dressing room, a very sleepy Jennie got up from the couch. Although the absence of her three members made her anxious, she couldn't help the unwillingness to stand up.

But she did, because she has to find them before their time to rehearse come. There's no way she's performing alone on that stage.

"Those knuckleheads." She put her phone back inside the kangaroo pocket of her unicorn pajama set when she saw her member's phones lying on top of the table. "Unnie, I'll go look for them." Their manager nodded after her usual reminders.

Jennie wasn't ashamed of wearing a unicorn pajama set in public - she's very proud of herself for choosing a very  comfortable clothing for practice - but the stares from the staff and some idols were getting into her. So she hung her head low and hoped she finds the three idiots fast.

After a few awkward greetings from juniors, some laughter and teasing  from Twice and Red Velvet - Jennie became frustrated. "Where are they?!" She screamed to a trash can. Yeah, it'll give you answers. Stupid me.

"If you're looking for your members, I think I saw them somewhere on the fifth floor."

Jennie almost had a heart attack. People have to stop surprising me!

She bowed and muttered a shy 'hello' to the three members of Seventeen. She recognized the one who spoke.

Jeonghan apologized for surprising her, "Although I'm not sure, I think I saw one of them wearing a pikachu-..."

Jennie gasped, "That's Jisoo unnie," That silly girl!

"Aha! I told you it was blackpink." Seungkwan said to Hoshi with too much enthusiasm.

The latter just nudged him, "Calm down man, they passed by quickly anyway. They were with a guy-..."

"A guy?!" This time Jennie raised her voice and the three of them jumped back  in surprise.

"Y-yeah, I didn't see who it was..." Hoshi replied, a little bit scared and very much surprised that THE Jennie is like this - uncomposed and cute. He even doubted his eyes earlier if he's really seeing her in a unicorn onesie.

"I'm sorry," she felt dejected. "I can't believe they ditched me and now they're probably somewhere doing something fun." Oh, that's the reason? Jeonghan stared at her confused, he assumed it's because she's afraid some reporters may be lurking around.

Seungkwan handed her a cookie because no one has spoken for three minutes, "Cookie?"

Jennie looked at the pastry and immediately took a bite, "Thank you, sunbaenim..." She almost forgot using honorifics, it's awkward because Seungkwan is younger.

"You can call me Seungkwan," he handed her another cookie from the plate he was holding. "Then I'll call you noona."

"Deal." She happily agreed.

Jennie asked them if it was okay eating their food and Jeonghan was reluctant to say the plate of cookies were for the members of Monsta X. She apologized although the three of them insisted they'd rather give the cookies to a girl.

Jennie thinks they're funny and sweet.

"You're friends with them?" Jennie asked to fill the awkward silence inside the elevator. They offered to accompany her and Seungkwan insisted she takes some cookies with her - he prayed their members at least saved some. 

Hoshi nodded, "We're friends with other groups too - there's Wannaone, EXO sunbaenim, Got7 sunbaenum, Bangtan sunbaenim..."

Jennie's eyes widened, "BTS?" She envy them. Although there's one person she would really love to meet.

They're not even attending, Jennie is very much informed how busy they are. One of the reasons she bravely wore the pajama because she is sure he won't be here.

"Yeah, Jungkook sunbaenim is a close friend to some of our members and Seokjin sunbaenim had always been very nice. All of them are, really." Jeonghan spoke.

The elevator doors opened and Jeoghan and Hoshi who were in front stepped out first.

"W-what about Yoongi sunbaenim? Is he nice?" Jennie couldn't be more obvious but she wished they won't notice. Her eyes shined in excitement just by mentioning his name.

A pair of pink shoes came in Jennie's view upon stepping out.

"What about me, Jennie-shi?"

And the world spun out of control when she heard that voice.

Yoongi asked for a glass filled with ice cubes and they kindly gave it to him.

He now ask himself why he's holding a plate filled with food. Seungcheol, Seventeen's leader, insisted he should eat with them but he politely refused. Just before he was about to leave, a plate full of food was shoved in his hands by their manager, and Yoongi doesn't have the heart to refuse anymore.

Their dressing room is on the end of the hallway, he's surprised none of his members are outside causing a ruckus. Yoongi walked fast, afraid the ice cubes might melt.

But just when he's about to pass the elevator, it opened. He recognized Jeonghan and he thinks it's only proper to thank them for the food too.

Although thanking them went out of the window as soon as he sees her behind them, a unicorn? Yoongi stopped himself from smiling, cute.

"W-what about Yoongi sunbaenim?"

He heard her ask and Yoongi finally let himself smile. It's surreal that the girl he likes has feelings for him, and even more when he hears her asking about him.

"What about me, Jennie-shi?"

He saw her look up quickly, eyes wide and face almost resembling the color of a tomato.

The three men stared at the two confused, eyes darting between them - are they friends? Hoshi thought.

"I-i was asking if...You're uhm-..." Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at how much she is stammering.

Again, the three men with them jumped back in surprise. "Is Yoongi hyung-..." Seungkwan's eyes went wide.

"...laughing?!" Hoshi finished for him.

"Hyung, are you feeling well?" Jeonghan asked worriedly.

"I am, why?" Yoongi took his eyes off Jennie just to glare at the three. "And thanks for the food. Your members and manager are very kind."

"I bet they ate all the cookies!" Seungkwan let out a loud gasp and started running towards their room.

"Aish! Uh, it was nice meeting you Jennie-shi and Yoongi hyung!" Hoshi ran behind him as well, after shouting his goodbyes.

Jeonghan shook his head, "I'll give you the cookies later, Jennie-shi." He said then said his farewell too while he made his way to their dressing room.

Jennie bowed although they didn't see her and Yoongi find her adorable - everything she does is adorable in his eyes.

He's the first one who spoke, "Do you want to eat this with me?" Yoongi raised the plate and smiled.

She looked at the plate of food and saw reluctance in her eyes.

"I got them from Seventeen's catering service."

"The food looks delicious," she said, still avoiding his eyes.

He chuckled, "I'll share it with you, if it's okay..." Yoongi almost jumped up and down for not stuttering.

But when Jennie slowly nodded, he's suddenly nervous and excited. "Let's eat this together.I'll just have to drop these at our dressing room." He cleared his throat, trying to mask his nervousness.

"Seokjin hyung had been asking for water." he said. "Let's go?" He added and started walking.

Yoongi didn't miss the confused look on her face but he dismissed it - does it matter? He's talking to her and it feels surreal.

Have a nice day luvs 👧🖤

I'll add the gifs this week and upload the next one in a few days. Thank you for reading, your comments are the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 32.9K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...
269K 19.5K 99
‣ in which jimin writes everything about his crush in his diary. "p-please give that diary back to me.. please." "so, park jimin, you love me?" taehy...
59.1K 4.1K 12
Super famous rapper Min Yoongi has a huge crush on the lovely nurse, who treated him once (aka Jimin), so he keeps finding excuses to visit the hospi...
261K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...