Down by the River (riverdale...

By HiddenSyn

Malaya Jones the girl who has her daddy big bad serpent king wrapped around her finger. She the one who stuck... More

Serpent Life
Recovery and Drivein
Work sucks
A night with friends
Girl Time and Date
Birthday
Father Arrest
High
Mustang and Joaquin
Taken care of Buisness
Hard headed Jughead
A/N
Death
A/n
Sweetpea Pov request

Crazy day

1.7K 15 1
By HiddenSyn

A week pasted and weirdly Enough the week was normal Sweets and I fell back into or best friend friendship only with more longing looks from me. It was hard knowing he knows, and everything supposed to be normal. I got used to working with Hermione and learned snoopy name was Veronica I haven't taken any shift at the Wyme but they all understand that Pops gives me more hours He my main source of income the money from my second job his more towards whatever I want or saving for a rainy day. My savings is thick honestly but that because I like to have a savings, so I do not touch it for anything just in case something happens or Christmas sometimes. I am kind of a pack rat with wolves' stuff. Sweets at times calls me Wolfy because of it. So, I go on binder once in a blue moon to get new stuff.

(Her room)

Walking in from a long day of school and pops I stopped in my tracks when I see Jughead standing in the living room. He was sitting on the sofa waiting.

"Dad should be home soon" I spoke skidding off my Serpent jacket. "There left over in the ice box of your hungry and some pop."

"You're not going to ask why I am here" He ask skidding of the beanie that he always wears I got him that a few years ago.

"You left doesn't mean this isn't still your home. You do not need a reason. I'm a go take a shower." I spoke making my way to the back of the trailer.

"Fred willing to give him another chances" I scuffed as I pulled my hair down and walked into my room. Jug followed me and leaned against my door frame.

"So nice of him after he fired him" I spoke rooting threw my drawers.

"Dad was stealing stuff from the site" I slammed my drawer close and looked at him.

"Do you not remember why Jug?" He looked at me weird. "The roof over mine and your room was caving in. The stuff he took went to keep a roof over our heads." My dad cleared his throat as he walked in.

"Your friend want you to go meet them" He said before sending my brother a nod. I groan and went into the bathroom for my shower. Once I was done, I notice Jug was gone and my dad was at the table.

"Dad?" He looked up and sent me a smile.

"I might try you work so hard and shouldn't have to." He spoke pulling me in to a hug.

"Dad I look like a sweet innocent girl. I can get a job easier you been trying I know you have we make by I don't mind" he gave me a smile

"What would I do with my angel" he said with a chuckle as I stood and put my jacket on.

"Die" I said with a smirk before walking out making him laugh. I got on my bike and heading to the Wyrme.

"Stranger danger" Fangs yelled across the room as I walked in and he notice making everyone turn to me and me laugh. I looked toward the bar and notice Hog eye setting some shots out with a grin grabbing them I went to the pool table.

"Ok normal rules a shot when you miss a ball. How we are doing teams?" The grinned at me and we started playing pool and drinking one game it was Boy against girl me and Toni against Sweets and Fangs then we mixed it up.

" ok kids let's go all in the truck" Hog eye said with a laugh making us all groan. I was fucking waisted. Sweets was pretty much carrying me as he laughs Fangs had Toni over his shoulder. Hog eye dropped them off first they brought me home. Once he pulled up, he whistled getting my dad attentions as I stumbled out the truck. My dad opens the door laughing and came help me into the trailer.

"Thanks, Hogeye have a good night" He called over his shoulder as he picked me up where I would not fall.

"So, who won" He asked as he set me on my bed I just lauded there with a big smile before pulling out about 150 bucks.

"Mustang though I was too drunk to beat him 50 from just him. After that we had some fun with bets" My dad chuckle taking my money and putting it in my safe with the rest of my saving. "Night dad"

"Night kiddo" he said before leaving my room.

The next day I woke up with a killer headache. It was Monday around 3:30 and I had 30 minutes to get to my shift at the diner.

"Fuck" I hurried got a shower and was running out the door. My phone rang and I picked it up. "I'm sorry I am running late I can't talk."

"Is this a every Monday thing" I heard Sweets ask with a chuckle. "Or is this your way of advising talking to me?"

"Shut up ass I am really running late I slept Ed in after last night" I said with a laugh then hung up. When I got to work, I hurried and changed before getting to work. After working my 4-hour shift for the day I just changed to walk out and see my dad Jug Fred and Archie walking in.

"Good we caught you before you head home have you eaten" My dad asked

"No was just going to get me something at home unless you are treating old man" I said with a grin making him and Fred laugh. Dad put arm over me should and lead me to a booth with the other having me sit squished by the window with Jug and Archie. "Ugh Jug don't sit on me" I joked pushing Jug making him everyone laugh.

" what can I get you all" Hermione asked walking up.

"Most expensive thing there is" I joked making my dad throw a napkin at me. I gasp and acted like I was dying.

"Man, down man down" Jug said acting making us all laugh again.

"Just tell pops me and Jugs normal and whatever those three wants" I said laughing once we order we all just set there talking and hanging out. Come to find out Fred and my dad use to be in a band. Sweets Toni and Fang walked in making their way to the table.

"What are they doing here" Archie ask with a disgusted face making me sit up straight.

"Eating just like we are doing" I snapped at him.

"They..." his dad cut him off.

"Archie" he warned I looked at my dad and he nod knowing what I wanted. I stood and jumped over the back of the booth then grabbed what was left of my meal and went sit with them. I looked back to see Archie giving me a weird look. I rolled my eyes and set on Sweets since he did not notice, and he was sitting on the end.

"What the" He stopped when he notices and chuckled hugging me making the other two who notice I was walking up laugh. He moved over so I could sit.

"Has no one taken y'all order" I asked confused.

"You or Pops normal do Pops told us give him a few. I looked at the two others worded with a glare Hermione was about to head out and the two others where just sending looks are way.

"D come take their order they don't bite" I snapped she looked at me wide eyes but did as I said. "Next time one of mine come in here show them the respect you show me. They are human like us and just want a meal or shake." She nods and hurried of making me roll my eyes. Pops came out the back carrying

A bunch of stuff and I hurried to help him Toni doing the same.

"Thanks girls I'll be there in a second to take the order sorry" He said as we set it down.

"It's cover I had D do it" I told him with a smile before me and Toni made its way back.

"He such a Sweetheart" she said

"Yea he is he willing to give any one a chance. He has no hate for our side." I said with a smile as we set back down.

"Wish we could say that about your brother and his friend" I looked back as my dad slammed his hand on the table getting their attention.

"To go please Pops with an extra strawberry banana."

"Back to my trailer" Sweet ask making us all nod.

"Hey, we got you something" Fang said with a smile. I looked at them as Toni handed me a box. I open it to see a charm bracelet. "The Serpent one from me." He grinned making me smile.

"I got you the crown and bike" Toni said with a smile.

"I got you the wolf and the bracelet itself. Toni also got one. She held her showing me She had 3 charms the Serpent one like myself. A bike and a jack skeleton one I smiled and had Sweets help me put it on.

"It was my idea for helping me. Sadly, I am too broke for it all, so they helped me. I had mention I would love it to be a friendship thing with us, so they also surprised me and got me one.

"I love it guys. You all didn't have to" I said smiling admiring it. Our food was brought to us and I finish my fries that grabbed my shake as the other stood grabbing their stuff "Pop hand one of them my bag please. Put the food in their guys did y'all walk?"

"Yeah" Toni said I nod and went to my dad.

" Any chance you could get my bike home I'm a walk with them."

"It's not safe walking after..." Archie try to say but was cut off.

"She protected" Sweets snapped from behind me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"We could put it in the back of the truck" My dad told me with a nod. "Sweets take care of her"

"You know I will come on Wolfie" he said putting an arm over my shoulder. We walked out and headed our way back to the trailer park. The next day I got a call from a random number while I was at school.

"Yea" I answered broadly.

"Uh Malaya it's Archie do you know where you dad is" I rolled my eyes with a huff.

"Yeah sleeping still probably since you decided to make him walk down memory lane about how your father screwed our family over." I snapped. I was sitting on the lunch table as the other set around me Before school really started.

"Your brother been brought in for question of Jason murder." I jumped up grabbing my stuff.

"We will be there soon" I said hanging up. "One of you head to the trailer to wake my dad up" I said taking off to my bike. When I got there, I was met with Archie, his dad, and Betty. "Where is he" I asked walking by them the fell into step with me Fred trying to calm me down I stopped and looked at him.

"If you are here to help do so you owe my family. My dad would not tell you, but I will the stuff he stole was used to fix our roof from caving in. I got sick from the mold and Dad did everything he could to fix it. You didn't even ask him why he did it." I snapped making him get a guilty look on his face and nod. He started leading the way and talk to the sheriff. They let me and Betty into Jug he begged us to believe him he had nothing to do with it. I knew he did not.

"Is dad here" He asked looking at me.

"He on his way. Toni and the boys went let him know." I told him he looks down with a look of betrayal as Betty went in saying Archie and his dad was here. I stood and went to walk out. "Dad might not be perfect Jug he had made mistakes. He is trying the best he can, and I know that not what you want to hear. You want the hear he is better. Thing is no one ever truly gets better our past changes us and so can our future."

"Thanks for being here sis" Jug said making me look back and give him a nod before walking out. I met Fred and sheriff in the hall.

"You can prove he was working with you on the fourth" he asked Fred who nod. Next thing we was walking out when dad run up looking like a mess. The broken look on his face when he told Jug he was going to fix our family had me in almost tears. Dad wrapped an arm over my shoulder as we walked away from Jug who was going to stay with Fred. He led me to my bike.

"You believe me right" he said placing both hands on my cheek.

"I don't care if they comeback or not dad. Yes, we have had it rough, but you are my dad and I love you. I know you will do everything in your power to protect me and make our life the best you can. I never doubted you" I said making him smile and give me a kiss on a forehead.

"Head back to school thanks for sending them to get me" I nod and drove off.

Once I made it back to school, I walked into the lunchroom and slumped against Sweetpea with a sigh. He was sitting on the table in his normal spot. He put his arm around me yet did not stop talking to Fangs. Toni gave me a raised eye brow look making me shake my head and reach out for her hand she moved and took it laying her head against my knee figured today been rough Fangs gave me a small smile and nod making me smile before he went back to talking to Sweets.

"So, what happen" Toni asked

"The brought Jug into questions. Dad had a rough night last night and as you know cause y'all went wake up did not wake up to his phone. Fred lied and said my brother was working for him that day and going to show proof. After my dad gave him the I am working on it speech. I do not think Jug believed it. Yea my dad got bad with drinking at times, but Jug seems to think of him as a devil. My dad has done so much good that people do not see. They only see the bad. My dad wants Jug, Jellybean, and mom home so bad. He also worried I will leave to. He my dad and he has saved my life and taught me so much I never doubt him. I might dislike some stuff but what kid does not he is the only one who did not walk out the door or give up on me. He also the reason I have 3 best friends" I told her in a low voice as the boy kept talking. I did not care if they heard. Toni gave me a smile.

"I look up to your dad as a father honestly. When you were hurt, he had me sit in the truck and helped calm me down telling me he does not blame me. He also made it happen so the trailer in my name after that. It should of went back to the landlord, but your dad put up some money from his last Job to it with what I earn from my cut and bought it out. As. Loan because he knows I do not want handouts. A third of each of my check goes to him tell it is paid off he also been sending me on some easy jobs having me help set up some stuff. He is training me to be your right hand." She told me with a bright smile. "Nothing bad he says he would like Serpent to be more legal if you ever step up but at the same time survive."

"Queens of the Serpents" I said sitting up with a bright smile. Sweet was so into what him and Fangs was talking about I do not think he notice he pulled me back against him as Toni and I giggled. He did glance down at me and smile when I slapped my hand against him with a pout. So maybe he did. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Toni. Fangs chuckled making me look at him as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I leaned forward and pounced at him making us all laugh as Fangs fell back and Sweets grabbed the back of my jacket stopping me from fully falling hard against him we all laugh and Sweets helped me up before holding a hand to Fangs the bell rang and we all groan before heading to class. I went one way while the other went the other way. I was pulled into a closet and turned and punched the dude.

————————Warning————————— —

"You're going to regret that" He growled as others grabbed my arms. I notice they was ghoulies and started fighting the hardest I could. When my arms being held I used their strength to hold me as I lift both legs and kicked the dude in front of me making him fall back, that was a mistake because the other two set me down as I kicked up. I hit my mark, but it landed me on the floor where they could hold me down better.

"You're so stupid" I growled as one moved to hold my arms behind me. "Do you think you will get away with this?"

"Oh, we know we will" one chuckled as I kept trying to fight.

Next thing I know is I am fighting my hardest as the stripping my clothes off my body. Tears where falling down my face but I was not giving up my shirt and Jacket was off they did not have luck with my pants yet. I glanced around and notice the third guy was standing out of the way the one that I punched and kicked. I threw my head back hitting the guy holding me in the face making him groan and loosen his grip. Wrapping my legs around the guy struggling to strip me neck I twisted my waist making him fall over one of my arms was free and I grabbed my knife out of one of my boots and swung it at the guy he hind me making him curse. I hurried my way to the door only for my hair to be pulled. I stood up and round house kicked the dude and darted out of the room in just a bra and pants. Slamming the door closed and leaning against it I pulled my phone out and message Sweets.

To Sweets

The abandon stair way closet hurry. Back up needed.

I was in tears as I could feel them banging on the door trying to get out. It did not take long for Sweets Toni and Fangs to run up. Toni gasp and cover her mouth at the sight of me. I was still trying to hold the door close.

"Malaya" Sweets yelled running up to me. Fangs through off his jacket and wrapped it around me before place a hand on the door holding it close. Toni brought me into her arms. Sweets and Fangs was seeing blood as they open the door and beat the shit out of the dudes and grabbed my stuff. I was crying in Toni arms.

"Here Malaya your shirt ripped up." Sweets pulled his T-shirt off leaving him a wifebeater sliding Fangs jacket off I slipped it on before putting my Jacket on over it. Sweet put his hand on both side of my face making me look at him. "You did good. One was passed out still and you can see the marks on the other two. You got out and we got here. You're ok alright." I nod whipping my eyes.

"Come on let's get her home" Toni spoke we all walked out to our bikes, but I was shaking so bad. Sweets pulled me to his.

"Get on I'll drive still your small enough I won't have trouble if you are sitting in front of me. I did as he said but I set facing him so I could wrap my arms around him as he drove and have them under his warm jacket. Wrapping myself as much as I can with his jacket. He kissed my forehead before getting on and us taken off. We made it to the trailer park, and I notice my dad truck was gone.

"I want my dad Sweet" I whisper making him nod and take off again the other followed and once at the Wrym Sweet helped me off and I took off in the building and up the stairs them following. I threw the door to his office open not even caring if someone else was in the room and launched myself into my dad arms.

He was sitting on his desk, so he wrapped one arm around me and the other one stopped him from falling back.

"What the hell happen." I shook my head no and just hugged him tighter. My best friend made it up to the office and explained what happen. My dad hugged me close.

"We are on it boss" Hog eye voice is what let me know he was there before I arrived.

"I need you to stay here with Toni and Sweets ok." My dad told me making me nod. "Sweets" my dad spoke making Sweets pull me into his arms. "Fangs mind coming with. First aid kid it in the corner." Sweets moved to where he set on my dad office chair and made me sit on the desk as Toni grabbed the stuff.

"Toni can you tend the bar" Hog eye called to the room. I looked at her and she gave me a worried look.

"I got her Toni" Sweetpea told her I gave her nod and looked back towards him. The door closed leaving us alone as he cleaned a few cuts and stuff I got in the mix of the ordeal. Once he was done, he put the stuff up and just looked at me as I looked down. Next thing I know he was making me look up and his lips meeting mine. I gasp and placed my hand around his neck as his moved around my waist. When he pulled back, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You scared me to death. Your message then seeing you on the floor shirtless." He spoke his forehead leaning against mine.

"I didn't think I would get away." I sobbed making him bring me into his arms.

"But you did, and I am so proud of you. I am so sorry I wasn't there" He set back not letting me go pulling me into his lap. I just stayed sobbing. This heaviness set on. Fear like I never felt before. I could still feel their hands all over me. It just made me cry even harder. He kept whisper soothing words in my ear and holding me close until I feel asleep. I woke up to hearing the door open and gasp. "You're ok" Sweets whisper in my ear making me snuggle into him more.

"How is she?" I heard my dad ask I just did not want to move or open my eyes.

"Shaken up pretty bad. She cried herself to sleep." Sweets answer him.

"We couldn't find them. If their smart they would leave town" he spoke closer, I open my eyes to see him kneeling next to us. He pushed my hair out of my face. "Ready to go home?"

"I want to file a report." I whisper. "To be safe. I don't want to every see them again" my dad nod as I set up. I never want to feel like this again and they need to survive for what they did.

"Cops" Tallboy huffed in the doorway.

"Tallboy" my dad warned

"We don't need to get in bed with the cops over something that didn't happen" he growled at my dad.

" yet it did happen. They assaulted my daughter. It did not go all the way, but it still happened if she wants to file a report that is what going to happen. Do you hear me?" He growled standing and getting in Tallboys face. "Think if she was your kid?" Tallboys face soften and he nod and walked out.

" Might help if Toni Fangs and I go with" Sweetpea spoke up making me look at him.

"You hate police station and north side"

"Yet I care about you more." He spoke as he kissed my forehead

"Same for us" Toni spoke in the doorway with Fang. Sweets help me stand up and we all headed to make the report. Fang new two out of 3 of the guy's name but as we set there in front of Sheriff, I could tell this wasn't something that would be on top of his list because it was coming from south siders Serpents at that. We all walked out and headed to the trailer park Toni stayed with me as the boys went home.

"Are you staying the night Toni. I'll swing out and get us Pops." My dad spoke as we walked up.

"I do not want to leave her so if it no problem." My dad nod and headed out as soon as he walked out, I locked the trailer door knowing he had his key to get in.

"I need a shower" Toni nod and get some stuff from my room as I walked to the bathroom. I was already in the shower scrubbing my skin as she set stuff in the bathroom.

"He sexy I will be in the living room" She said making me laugh. Yes, Toni loves girls, but she told me straight up at one point she did have feeling for me, but they turn to more of a sisterly love. We were always attached at the hips since we met. Once I was done my dad was sitting in the living room with Toni watching tv. Pops laid out on the coffee table.

"How you are feeling?" My dad asked moving over so I could sit between them.

"Proud of myself. Still a little shaken. I did not think I would get away, but I did. It should of never happen, but we cannot rewrite history just keep moving forward. As soon as I was able to, I message Sweets. I was too upset to call. I was sitting against the door blocking them in as best as I could because I knew if I did not it give them a chance to grab me again. I was lucky they did not take my phone or knife from me. I didn't even know I knocked one out tell they told me." He brought me to where I was leaning against him and Toni laid her head against my arm.

"I am proud of you. When did you get this?" He asked pointing to my charm bracelet. I smiled and looked at Toni.

"That was Sweets Fang and I doing as a thank you. Then the boys got me one also." I held it up so he could see the charms.

"We have two the same." I pointed out as she held hers up.

"I got her the crown and bike. Fang got us both the Serpent ones and the bike on mine. Sweets got both the bracelets and her wolf and my Jack" Toni informed him with a smile.

"You always wanted a charm bracelet" Dad said with a chuckle making me nod with a smile. "Ok girls I am starving let's eat." Toni set up where I could and at that moment the door was thrown open by a worried Jug, we all looked at him. He came up to me and pulled me up and into his arms.

"Kev told me you were down at the station" he said in my ear making me hug him tighter.

"I'll be ok we got pops I am not that hungry I'll share mine and Toni never finishes her fries. I said making her giggle.

"When do I ever pass up food" he said making us all laugh. He pulled a chair up and we all set around eating and joking around. Jug headed out as me and Toni went to my room and Dad went to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 905 19
Jughead Jones is the son of FP Jones. He is the future Serpent king. He doesn't want the title but will accept it. What he doesn't know, is his Queen...
40.9K 1K 51
Jughead Jones comes back to town, his mother moved him away when he was 5. He's now 17 and has come back to live with his father. When he arrives he...
20.6K 230 40
Avery Jones, Daughter of Fp and Gladys, and sister of Jughead And Jellybean Jones. She just got released from a Juvenile Detnetion center there she w...
114K 1.8K 65
Ella is the daughter of FP Jones and twin sister of Jughead. Being a serpent is tough in a town like riverdale is tough, not knowing when money is co...