Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

The Man who saved Central City

315 9 1
By EGvamp24

It's been six months since the singularity and after that day I shut everyone out, Millie went back to Starling City, Ben and I postponed us getting married and he went back to visit his mother in midway city. I made my way to class and soon I saw Cisco walking next to me "What are you doing here?" I asked as I stopped at a coffee cart for a latte. "What a guy can't surprise his best friend at school." He said and I rolled my eyes "Not if that guy is you and that you're here to ask me about that stupid event to receive an award that I don't deserve." "You two do deserved it. You and Barry saved the city. And when did you start drinking coffee?" Cisco asked and I sighed. "College is night and day, so I switched to caffeine. Barry saved Central City... I'm the one who killed Eddie and hurt my friends." I said and I went to class, once I sat down I remembered the day of the singularity.

Six months ago

"Ben, I have an Idea but your not gonna like it. You have to trust me." I said and he grabbed my wrist "Just come back to me." He said and I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Professor Stein, We have to merge the inner and outer event horizons." "How do we do that?" Caitlin asked and Stein sighed "By separating in the eye of it. The amount of energy from the fissure should do the trick. It's our only hope, Ronald." "I'll finish and contain it so it won't destroy the city." I said and Caitlin shook her head. "Ronnie, no! It's too dangerous. What if you can't escape the inrush?" "Cait, we have to try." Ronnie said and I transported into the singularity. I saw Barry and he frowned "Mia, what are you doing here?" He asked and I sighed "This is my mess and I need to clean it up!" I yelled and he shook his head. "Mia, Professor. No!" Barry yelled and Professor and Ronnie both flew up inside th e singularity.

The next thing I knew I contained the blast from Ronnie and Professor Stein then I was on the ground next to Barry and Ronnie was gone.

Present Day

I sighed and went back to taking notes then leaving for my next class.

Joe's POV

"Flash and Silver Day is almost here. A special downtown rally to honor the man and woman who saved Central City.
It's been six months since the Flash and the Silver Streak saved Central City from the freak black hole that erupted in the sky." The broadcaster said and I sighed "Joe, where are we at with the murder at the nuclear plant?" Captain Singh asked and I sighed "Barry's still analyzing the evidence, but there was definitely something weird." "Yeah, which is why I let you have that Anti-Meta-Human Task Force. Speaking of which, where's your scientific advisor?" Captain said and Cisco came in with a bunch of parts. "Ho, ho, ho! Fear the beard!... It's a very distinguished look Sir." Cisco said and I smirked "What is all this, Mr. Ramon?" "Oh, this right here? This is a little something I'm working on. I'm cooking it up for Joe and the task force to take down meta-humans. I'm think I'm going to call it The Boot. Oh, here are the receipts." Cisco smiled and gave him a piece of paper and David frowned then looked at me. "Oh, um, Captain, one more thing." "You are not getting a badge, Mr. Ramon." He yelled and I chuckled. "He's really stingy with those badges, isn't he?" "Yeah, cops are funny that way." I told him and he sighed "So you really think you can get this to work? Don't have me caught out on the streets with my pants down." "Yes, once I finish the Boot, CCPD will totally have what it needs to take down a meta-human. Especially now that Barry has decided to go all Lone Wolf McQuade and fight crime by himself then Mia's been focused more in school, oh and get this she drinks coffee now." Cisco said and I rolled my eyes "I know, right? Have you spoken to him?" "Not really. Haven't even heard from Caitlin since she started work at Mercury Labs. Mia, I tried to talk to her but she shut me down." Cisco said and Iris came walking into the precinct. "Hey Cisco. Hi, Dad." "Hey, baby." I said as she kissed my cheek. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd talked to Barry and Mia about the rally." "We was just saying." I muttered and Cisco scoffed "I'm sorry, but, I can't believe they're gonna give the Flash the key to the city. Although technically, as members of Team Flash, we should all be getting keys." "Well, you know Barry.
The more we try to convince him to do something, the less he's gonna want to do it. Mia too." I told them and Iris sighed
"Yeah, but he should go. Someone should try and get through to him and Mia." "Maybe there best friends." I questioned and Cisco chuckled "Joe, believe me, I've tried." "I meant her and Ben." I said and he frowned. I decided to take Bella to Ben's mom and maybe talk to Ben about Mia

Ben's POV

I helped my mom with a patient which was Mia's Puppy and I frowned and looked up to see Joe "What brings you in Joe?" My mom asked and he smiled "Just helping out Mia with Bella. She hurt her little leg going down the steps this morning." Joe told us. My mom went to grab the supplies for Bella's leg and I looked at Joe "What's the real reason your here Joe?" I asked and he sighed "I need help getting through to Mia for the Flash and Silver Day." He said and I sighed. "She doesn't think she deserves it but she does and her best friend needs to be there by her side." Joe added and I nodded "I know but she won't return any of my calls." "Go see her. You know where she'll be." Joe said and my mom came back to wrap Bella's leg. "Hey mom, I'm gonna go visit a friend. Are you okay with me leaving for a bit?" I asked and she smiled "Is it Mia?... Sorry, I kinda ease dropped. Is there something I should know about? I mean I saw the ring." My mom said and I sighed "I proposed and she said yes but something happened and I told her we should take a break to figure out if we should marry each other." I told her and she nodded then smiled "If you love her, don't let her go Kiddo. Go on, go get your girl." She said and I kissed her forehead and went to the only place Mia would be.

Mia's POV

I stared at the opened letter from the law firm and I sighed, Thawne left his house to me and S.T.A.R Labs to both me and Barry. I walked around the house looking through all the hallways and rooms and I came across a box with my name on it which Thawne wanted me to open it whenever I watch the video message he left me. "Mia? You here?" I heard and I pushed the box which fell on my head and I groaned.

"Hey." Ben smiled and I cleared my throat "Hi, uh, how did you find me?" "Joe told me where you'd be and I knew you'd come here and look around, uh, do you need help with that?" He asked and I looked down at the box and sighed "Sure. I don't know, Thawne left the house for me and I was snooping and found this box with my name on it." I said and he nodded. Ben picked up the box the put it on the kitchen table. "So Joe sent you here to talk me into going to the Rally didn't he?" I asked and he sighed "Actually I wanted to talk to you about the wedding proposal. I love you, Mia. And I want us to be together and that means being by your side threw sickness and in health." Ben said and I smiled. "I love you too. But you know what I did, I killed Eddie. It's my fault he's dead and I'm alive." "Mia, it was Eddie's idea, he told you to do it in order to save everyone including Barry and me." Ben said and I looked to the ground. "I don't know what to do, Ben." I sobbed and he grabbed my hands "Look at me... You did what you had to do to save the world. You are not alone here. You have me, Cisco, Barry, Joe, Iris, Millie even thou she's in Starling City. You are not alone." Ben said and kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Now, let's get you ready for that Rally. I bet Iris already talked to Barry and he'll be there tomorrow on that stage with you." Ben said and I chuckled. Ben pulled out the engagement ring he bought me and slipped it on my finger "We will get married, we'll have a big party and all our friends and family will be there, then we'll live happily together." Ben said and I kissed him passionately.

The day of the Rally (Ben's POV)

I sat with Cisco and Joe and I smiled "What's that smile for?" Joe asked me and I sighed "I got my girl. We will send out invites soon when we get everything situated." I said and Joe smiled "That's amazing! You take care of my daughter, you hear me or else I'ma shoot you." Joe said and I nodded. "Congrats, man!" Cisco said patted my back and he looked over to the side "Well, I'll be." He said and we saw Caitlin and I smiled. The Rally started and Mayor Bellows came out "Good morning, Central City! A year ago, our world changed. Our city became ground zero for some pretty weird stuff." He said and I smirked. "We got a new breed of criminal: Men and women who defied not only our laws, but physics and reason.
But we got something else, too. We got the Flash and the Silver Streak!" Mayor Bellows announced and I smiled and the crowd cheered. "Our wounds run deep, and I know many of you are afraid of what threats tomorrow may bring. But the Flash doesn't just protect us, he restores hope where it was lost. That's why I'm honored to present the key to the man and woman who saved Central City: The Flash and The Silver Streak!" The Mayor added and we all looked around to see if Mia or Barry would show.

Mia finally transported onto the stage in her suit and the crowd cheered and Mia held out her hand to wave and smiled, Barry ran in and the crowd cheered more. "The doors to Central City will forever be open for you, Flash and to you Silver." Mayor Bellows said and Barry and Mia nodded and people started to scream. "Look out!" Mia yelled and transported Barry and Mayor Bellows away before a hotdog cart flew at them hitting Mia and I frowned. "No!" I yelled and Joe pulled out his gun.

Mia's POV

I was trapped under the cart and I groaned in pain "Huntress" The Meta growled and I frowned "How the hell do you know that?" I questioned and he was about to hit me but Barry ran towards me getting out of there. "You all right?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah just some bruising." I said and Ben held me up as I clutched my side. "I got this, all right?" Barry said to me and Joe and we watched the Meta walk towards us. "The man who saved Central City, hate to rain on your parade." He said and Barry ran towards him but the Meta punched him and knocked him into a police car. The police started shooting but the bullets just bounced off of him. "Cisco! Cisco!" Joe yelled but he looked like something was off "Cisco! The Boot!" "Right!... Locked and loaded." Cisco said giving Joe the gun to take down Meta-Humans. "Booted!" He said and I rolled my eyes but they grew wider when the Meta grew like seven feet tall. "Cisco, you said this thing would take him down." I muttered and Joe frowned "He's not going down." "He went up." Cisco said and Joe gave him the gun and pushed us "Run! Run!" He yelled and Cisco and Ben ran for cover but I stayed to fight. "What are you doing?" "I'm throwing, you're shooting." Barry said and I took a step towards them "I'll help." I said and Barry threw the gasoline tanks and Joe shot them and they blew up at the Meta, I tried to use my Electric shield to knock him down after but it backfired and pushed us back. We all groaned and we looked at the Meta-Human who opened his mask and Joe frowned "That's Al Rothstein. The body we found at the nuclear plant, he's alive!" He said and I frowned "How the hell did he know about The Huntress?" I asked and they looked at me confused.

Ben's POV

I helped Mia clean up her wounds and she sighed "Well, that didn't go as smoothly as I pictured it." Mia chuckled and I smiled "You literally got knocked down by a hotdog cart which was thrown by a Meta-Human, I didn't even picture that in my head when I was talking to you about going to the Rally." I said and she nodded. "Alright done." I said finishing her stitch on her forehead. "That Meta-Human knew that I was the Huntress and the only person who even knew anything about that was Thawne and my mom." She told me and I frowned "Do you think your mom sent him here?" "No, my mom wouldn't of had him hurt me." She said and I sighed. Mia's phone buzzed and she sighed "Do you want to skip the day of being a super hero with me and maybe start planning for the soon to be wedding of the year?" Mia asked and I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I would love to." I told her and kissed her nose.

Barry's POV

I sat in my lab and soon a guy came in "Mr. Allen. Barry Allen?" The guy asked and I nodded "I'm Greg Turk. I'm an attorney at Weathersby and Stone. I don't usually make house calls, but I've been trying to get in touch with you for several months." He said and I sighed. "Yes. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I've just, um I've been really busy with police work." "We need to talk about S.T.A.R. Labs. As you know, Harrison Wells left the property to you as part of his living trust. And left the house deed to your adoptive Sister Mia Allen." He said and I nodded "Yeah, which I did not ask him to do, but I've been keeping the place up." I told him and he nodded "Well, It's going to take more than cleaning the floors to retain it, I'm afraid. The facility and the real estate are scheduled to go into receivership at the end of this week unless you watch this. I had one to Miss Allen too." "What is this?" I asked looking at the computer USB that he handed me. "A video message drafted by Dr. Wells." He said and I frowned "What's on it? Have you seen it?" "No. He was very specific.
It was only to be watched by you. The device will send me a notification after you and your sister has viewed it. And at that point, I'll have everything ready to execute." He said and I shook my head. "I'm not going to watch that." "Well, that's up to you, Mr. Allen. I'm only here to represent Harrison Wells' final request. Good day." He said and I sighed and threw the USB down. I heard the alarm I set up for S.T.A.R Labs if an intruder came in and I ran to see Iris, Joe, Cisco and Professor Stein at the computer.

Cisco's POV

"What are you guys doing here?" Barry asked running in and Iris sighed "Working." "So, Caitlin was right." I asked Professor Stein and he nodded "Yes, all humans contain small amounts of radiation due to contact with cell phones, microwaves, televisions, et cetera. Our bodies are natural conductors." "I think our meta's been sucking up all the radiation around him and using it to power himself." I said and Iris nodded. "Which is why the x-ray machines at the hospital failed the day of the rally." "So if we want to find him, we gotta look for places without radiation." I said and Barry sighed "All right, guys, I don't want any of you here right now." He said and Joe frowned. "Tough. You need your partners. You need your friends." "Barry, everyone in this room cares about you, but we also care about this city. We all want to make a difference, and that means fighting meta-humans, and that means working with the Flash. You can't deny us that. - Not anymore." Iris said and I looked at the computer, tracking the Meta's Radiation "Got him. There's a three block dead zone near a hazardous waste reclamation plant. It should be blooming with rads, and right now it's at zero." "That's where you'll find your atom smasher." Professor Stein chuckled and we looked at him and he cleared his throat. "Because he absorbs atomic power, and he, well, smashes." He said and I pulled him into a hug "Come here. -That's a great name. Welcome to the team." "Thank you." He said as I shook his hand and Barry sighed. "Great, guys, thank you. You can go now, all right?" "Barry, you need to let Cisco and Stein figure out a way to stop this guy." Joe said and he shook his head "No, I don't." He said and ran out and I looked down and sighed "Barry left his comm system behind. We can't talk to him. He's on his own." I told them and Joe sighed "Mia's with Ben figuring out some stuff so its just us." "Probably wedding stuff." I said and Iris frowned "Wait what? Mia and Ben are finally gonna get married?" She asked and smiled.

Mia's POV

"When you said you wanted to skip being a superhero, I didn't think you'd want to train more." Ben said as I fought him and he blocked each punch and I smiled. "This is fun thou." I chuckled and he knocked me to the ground but I grabbed his leg and pulled him down and he groaned in pain as I laughed. "That was cheating." Ben said and I sighed "Nah." I muttered and I rolled over on top of Ben and smiled "I love you. Did I ever mention that?" I asked and he rolled me over so he was now on top of me "Yes, a million time but I won't get annoyed because I know its true." He said and I smiled. My phone beeped and I crawled over to the table and picked it up "Oh, uh Barry got the Meta-Human and he has a surprise for when I get back." I told Ben and he sighed "Oh, I might of told Cisco and Joe about the wedding plans and so Barry and Iris are bound to find out." He said and I nodded "I was gonna tell them tonight anyways. Uh I have something I have to do but I need you to be there with me for when I do it." I asked and he frowned "What is it?" "Thawne left me a video message and also that box and I'm suppose to open when I watch the video." I said and he nodded "Sure, I'll stay with you." Ben said and I nodded and took out the USB and my laptop out of my bag and sat it on the kitchen table.

"Mia, I have no regrets on what I did. It was all for you, I just had to have you and I couldn't let Barry, or Ben or any other person in the way of getting you. Truth is, you will always be under my control, you blame me but soon later you'll be thanking me that I kick started endless possibilities, endless powers. Your powers will grow stronger, and you will soon be The Huntress, everyone will fear and praise." Thawne said in the video and I opened the box to see a new suit and I frowned. "Mia?" "I need to bury this. Forever, I can't have this, I don't want to be The Huntress." I said and Ben nodded and I picked up the box and went to the backyard "Mia, what are you doing?" Ben asked and I grabbed the lighter fluid and threw it in the garbage and burned it with my mind.

"How did you?" "I learned that when I first started, I never used it until now." I said and I turned to Ben and sighed "Let's go home." I said and he nodded and Ben took me back to his apartment.

Barry's POV

I went to pick up my dad and he came out which made me smile, we decided not to tell Mia and to surprise her when she gets home since Iris planned a Welcome home party for our dad. I smiled and he hugged me "Let's get out of here." I said and he smirked "I'll race you." He said and I chuckled "You will lose." I laughed and we drove home and as we walked through the door Iris jumped up and down "Welcome home!" Everyone cheered and dad hugged Joe and Iris. "Gather round, everyone, please. Looking at all of you, thinking how far we've all come, and remembering those who are no longer with us, I'm reminded of a Hebrew word used during times of graduation. Kadima. It means, "Forward."" Professor Stein said as a toast and I nodded "Forward" I said and we all smiled. "Stuff goes to your head after being away from it for 14 years." "I bet. All right, well, look. I was thinking, what if, in the morning, the two of us started looking for an apartment for both of us, and Iris has actually been doing some research on how to get your medical license back so you could start your practice up again, or, if you wanted, come work with us at S.T.A.R. Labs. I don't know. I mean - What's wrong? You okay?" I asked my dad as he sighed and looked back at me. "Yeah, it's a party. Come on, we can talk about all this tomorrow. Mia's not even here yet." "Talk about what?" I asked and he sighed "Barry" "Are you not planning on sticking around?" I asked and he cleared is throat "Okay. Okay, do you think Can you and Mia be all that you both are becoming With me here?" my dad asked and I frowned "You're the only family that we have left." "Well, that's not really true, is it? Don't you have another family in this room? They need your help too, Barry. When you or Mia need me, I will be here, but right now, Central City doesn't need you to be Henry Allen's son or Mia as his adopted daughter. It needs you to be the Flash. And Mia to be The Silver Streak. My kids. The superhero's." He told me and I sighed "I have to go. I need you to tell me that it's okay." He told me and I nodded. "Yeah." I said and the door opened to reveal Mia on the phone and she looked up and dropped her phone "Dad?" She said as her eyes widened and she pulled him into a big hug and I smiled "It's me, AmeBear." Dad said calling her by her nickname and Mia cried in the hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
31.1K 662 29
When she was only six months old, Kat's mother was murdered. Her 11 year old brother had seen it all. He was taken in by his best friend's father whi...
93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...