Demons | Guardians of the Gal...

By ReverseCanary

Demons | "I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, ... More

I) Cast
II) Playlist
III) Prologue: Demons
PART ONE: VOLUME. ONE
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
PART TWO: VOLUME. TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

TWO

2.3K 51 1
By ReverseCanary

CHAPTER TWO
"And risk killing? No thanks"

      THE GREEN SKINNED WOMAN TOOK OFF running with no clear indication of slowing down. She shoved through the crowd, ignoring the yells and curses being thrown her way as she focused on the sole goal of escaping with the Orb. However, not wanting to loose his new prize, Peter dug into his pockets and pulled out a small device. He fiddled with its setting and didn't hesitate to throw it at the woman, watching as the device split into two and expanded a bright red rope between them. It latched around her legs, tying tightly around and forcing her to the ground.

The woman grunted as she collided with the floor but never slowed down. She swiftly rolled onto her back, beginning to tear the rope away from her legs.

As Peter got closer, he leaped into the air, hoping to trap the green skinned woman, only for her to throw her legs up as she freed herself. Her feet slammed into his chest, saving herself by shoving him to the side and away from herself.

As they laid side by side, the woman threw her fists in his face and deflected every attacked Peter attempted, using her legs to iniate more attacks that he couldn't dodge, forcing Peter to be unable to defend himself. She did it with such ease. She did a combination of a punch to the face and then chucking her leg up in a swift kick. She had clearly mastered the art of fighting, in many different styles too.

Peter went to grab his rifle but the green skinned woman saw his actions, and jumped up, slamming her booted foot onto his hand.

"This wasn't the plan," she said through gritted teeth, tugging out a small dagger and holding it above her head threateningly.

Before any damage was done to Peter however, Rocket leaped over, tackling the green skinned woman to the floor and away from the man with the bounty over his head. In the raccoon's eyes, he was one big dollar sign.

"Put him in the bag! Put him in the bag!" Rocket demanded as Allison slowly made her way over, moving with ease through the sky on her own oathway. She had used her abilities to make an ice path in the air, giving her height over everyone and everything whilst also forcing the breeze beneath her to drop dramatically.

She leaped off as she was close enough, letting it melt away as civilians began to scatter, afraid of the five. Frost began yelling at her to let go, allow her full Ice Demon form to show but Allison tried her absolute best to push her other voice to the back of her mind. She refused.

"No Groot!" Allison exclaimed as she watched Groot try and put the woman in the bag. "No! Not her! Him!" Allison motioned towards a confused looking Peter.

"Learn genders man!" Rocket shouted at his friend as he struggled to keep the green skinned woman down.

Glancing over her shoulder, Allison watched for a moment as Peter scrambled to his feet. She swiftly extended both her arms, a beam of bone numbing coldness shooting out of her palms. Following her mental commands, it swerved around Peter, building a towering wall in front of him and cutting his escape off.

Peter's eyes moved from the raccoon and tree back to Allison, who had a trail of white ice continuing to shoot out of her palms. The beam created walls of ice no matter what way he turned, blocking off any exit he expected to find. His eyes widened, stunned as he glanced at Allison, the only opening being in her direction.

"Groot!" Allison shouted, forcing her eyes shut. The excessive use of her powers made Frost's eager to join in. She could feel the ice demon part of her trying to break through, Frost continuing to yell and scold her for 'not doing it right'.

Let me out, Allison. You're doing it wrong! This'd be so much easier if I had control!

Rocket yelled out in pain as the green skinned woman bit his hand. "Biting? That's not fair!"

Allison struggled to keep the good side of her in control as she continued to hold the wall of ice. She hated having to go into a battle like this everytime she used the abilities, but slowly she was learning how to keep the Ice Demom locked down, much to Frost's disgust.

Peter watched her with wide eyes, observing the clear traces of what looked to be pain upon her expression. He noticed a strand of her firery orange hair fade to a bleach white with her clear skin growing paler with each moment that flowed past.

He shook his head, snapping out of his trance and tearing his gaze away from the girl, bending down and scooping up the orb that had slipped from his grasp. The outlaw dug through his pockets and found a device similar to the one he used on the previous attacker a few minutes prior.

Watch out, Allison.

Due to the monotone voice of her counterpart, Allison had thought Frost was exaggeratin or trying to distract her. He didn't expect a bright red rope to wrap around he arms and torso, trapping them at her sides. Allison yelped in shock, squinting open an eye to see her ice walls collapsed into a flood of freezing water against the polish ground.

"Sorry!" Peter called out before began running again, his feet splashing loudly in the freezing water.

Asshole! We could've frozen him you know.

"And risk killing? No thanks. Too much money in this to take that risk," Allison answered Frost, struggling to shift her arms in the bounds.

Allison struggled in the retraints as beside to her, the first attacker broke free from Groot's branches. She gripped tightly onto Rocket and threw him off her, sending him flying into a small display case that smashed as Rocket made impact. Groot stared blankly at the situation surrounding him.

Allison shifted, continuing to struggle in the rope as the other woman snatched her dagger from the ground. She threw a hand out and took a moment to aim it before throwing it at Peter, who had made it a fair distance.

The blade soared through the air at a surprisingly rapid pace, landing in his arm and making Peter's grip loosen around the orb. The metal orb rolled out if his grasp as he clutched his now injured arm. The orb bounced across the cement and rolled under one of the safety fences, swiftly moving to the lower floor if the plaza.

Allison looked down at her hands, trying her best to manuver them so they were slightly in front of her, having an idea.

Oh... I know what you're thinking! Surprisingly... smart.

Now, with her hands next to each other, she shot two much smaller beams so they would collide together. She watched as the ice hardened quickly and offered her a temporary weapon, a sharp icicle.

She swiftly pulled it into her left hand and sliced it through the rope, which proved to be easier then she suspected. The bounds snapped as she forced the icicle up, freeing her from the restrictions. Beside her, the green skinned woman had pulled out a sword and swung it up to Groot, cutting through his arm before she took off again.

"You okay, Groot?" Allison asked as she hunched forward with her hands pressed against her thighs, the icicle held between her fingers. She breathed heavily as she tilted her head to glance at Groot. The tree in response, frowned. Allison sighed, making herself a path again in the air, her temporary weapon still held in between her fingers. "You'll be fine."

She gracefully took off into the air, ignoring the shout and gasps she recieved. She saw the green skinned woman jump over the fencing to the lower part of the plaza after glancing up to look at the shadow that was looming overhead. She instantly went after the Orb whereas Allison was more focused on the person that had a bounty hanging over their head.

She watched from the skies as Peter attempted to climb to his feet only be slammed back into the concrete as Allison landed on top of him.

They went tumbling a few meters before Allison made sure she was on top, trapping him under her and locking his arms above his head with her hands clamped tightly around his wrists. She quickly freezed them to the ground and Peter let out a painful yell.

'Don't freeze him' she says! 'Can't take risks' she says!

"Shut up," Allison hissed at Frost, ignoring the odd look Peter gave her through his pained expression and squinted eyes. "Sorry," she muttered, glancing back in search of Groot and Rocket. She continued to sit on him to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm pretty sure you just gave me frostbite," he stated through gritted teeth.

He's right, ya know.

"Again, I'm sorry," Allison answered, glancing back at him.

Being so close to her gave Peter time to see another strand of her orange hair fade white. It started at her roots and then slowly faded down, making her shiny orange hair disappear.

"What's with your hair?" He questioned, eyes focusing on the strand of bleach white hair that had just appeared.

Allison's eyes widened instantly and she sat up, moving all her hair to one side and combing her fingers through it. Her gaze awkwardly turned to focus on the strands of hair in search of what he meant. Peter couldn't help but notice the panicked expression she had.

But, as much as he was confused and wanted to know more, he also wanted to get the orb again...

He managed to use enough strength, despite the numbness, on his left hand to break one free, using it to swipe another gadget from his pocket. He grabbed a device and shot an electric zap at her. A surprised gasp escaped her lips as it hit her body, making her twitch and squirm as she fell limp, falling to the side and giving Peter time to escape.

"I'm sorry again!" he stated in a yell, stepping past the Ice Demon's twitching figure and leaping over the fence, attempting to ignore the sharp pain in his hands. He ended up landing directly on the first attacker, tackling her to the floor. The green skinned woman easily ended up on top of him again.

"Fool, you should've learned," she snarled.

"I don't learn, one of my issues," he answered before snatching the orb away from her grasp.

Peter attached a small rocket device to the woman and with the press of a button, she flew off with the device. He watched her fly away, a triumphant grin upon his face. S he climbed to his feet. Victoriously, he spun the orb in his hand, going to strut away when Groot snuck up behind him.

The mutated tree threw the bag over his head, startling Peter. As Groot tied the opening and slung the bag over his shoulder, Allison joined them, descending to the level with her ice path and Rocket sat on her shoulder, the Ice Demon having give him a lift after he snapped her out of her shocked state.

"Quit smiling, you idiot!" Rocket snapped as he leaped off of Allison's shoulder. "You're supposed to be a professional!"

With Rocket leading, the trio began to go for their departure when the green skinned woman showed up again, making Rocket gasp and Allison sigh with her shoulders slumping forward. She was so over this.

"You gotta be kidding me."

She doesn't give up... I admire that

Allison rubbed her forehead exasperatedly, her gaze shifting to the ground as she groaned. "Really, Frost? Now is not a good time!"

~~~A/N~~~
I know this is irrelevant and no one cares but I just finished Jojo Rabbit and... Taika Waititi is incredible and I would die for him. Exaggeration? Eh, he's a god among man

Okay, im done, switching my brain to focus on Guardians of the Galaxy as well as Allison and Frost now

Hope your enjoying my little Ice Demon x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 373 19
||BEHIND THE MASK SERIES: BOOK 1|| โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœผโœผโœผ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "You said it yourself. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy." โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœผโœผโœผ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ In which Primrose Q...
5.7K 100 14
"So...Were saving the Galaxy again?" "I guess so?" (GOTGVOL:)
15.3K 343 14
It has been a few months since Ronan's defeat, everything was going good for the guardians. Until Iris's furry boyfriend Rocket, stole the Sovereign'...
11.4K 401 38
and she was alright, the band was back together and she was alright, the song went on forever [ being rewritten ] [ peter quill x fem!oc ] [ guardian...