Things I Cant Say Out Loud

By __bailey

Sirius couldn't cope with his emotions well, so he writes them all down. Every page is about remus. Remus is... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17

13

4.9K 275 92
By __bailey

July 12, 1977

No reason today. Just my rants.

Okay so like my mother. my shithead of a mother came to the potters house. SHE CAME TO MY SAFE PLACE. Mum kicked her out and dad had James and I go up to our room. We could still hear screaming. We heard a spell happen and James ran down to help them out but told me to stay. Even if i wanted to go down, i was shaking and i couldnt. There was no way i could go down. so now im sitting in the room and theres still yelling and i can hear james and our parents trying to get rid of my sorry excuse of a biological mother.

- a scared shitless sirius potter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 275 6
Friends? That didn't capture the intimacy of what they were. Lovers? No, they were both too chickenshit to even think about crossing that line. So in...
1K 64 5
WARNING: THIS STORY IS CRAP. YOU SHOULD PROLLY IGNORE IT. IT'S REALLY OLD I WAS LIKE 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS IM SO SORRY Demon attacks are becoming mor...
25K 738 20
I'm a kid, its that simple.I give them a chance to help and they turn me into a kid. Now all that's left to do is keep fighting and hope things will...
190K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...