Things I Cant Say Out Loud

By __bailey

Sirius couldn't cope with his emotions well, so he writes them all down. Every page is about remus. Remus is... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

10

4.9K 283 29
By __bailey

February 20, 1977

Day ten

You're you. Remus Lupin. Moon moon. Wolf wolf. werewolf mcwerewolf. I mean, your name literally means wolf John wolf. That's so weird and dorky and unique. Almost like your parents knew what was going to happen. Maybe divination is real. Anywayyyy you aren't afraid to be you, at least mostly. I just love you for that. You're perfect. not flawless. there's a difference. that's what this muggle book told me at least. but you do have flaws, but you accept them and try to fix them, rather than saying 'that's the way i am' because you know that's not healthy. You are so perfect. Please look at yourself through my eyes. 

- sirius 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 157 5
2020's isolation gets the better of Shayne, and Courtney steps up to be the company he needs. Fluff ensues. (5 Parts / Shourtney friends-to-lovers) H...
11.9K 304 6
Luke and Alex dated in the 90s. They broke up and are slowly moving on with Julie and Willie. What happens when they realize the only thing they can...
68.8K 3.6K 102
"I am bi." He stops for a second to think before he continues: "Who am I kidding? I am gay." The last part he almost whispers. Tears start streaming...
27.7K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...