Burning Desires

By GhostWriter_Lylie

I was on high, if cloud nine was a person it was Damon. He makes me feel things I never thought was possible... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

76 2 0
By GhostWriter_Lylie

Missy's POV

I held his hand like it would change anything, but by the look on his face he could hit me too, he was mad at the two of us. "I'm fine. No harm done." I smiled at him, hopefully it'll calm him down a bit. His face softened when he looked at me, and threw Elijah across the room like he weighs nothing. Damon pulled his hand free from mine and walked away. He didn't say anything more, he just disappeared behind the giant walls.

I got the chance to look around with Elijah, who turned out fine, and was messing with me to get back. "I thought you died." I snorted, laughing. He pushed me playfully and pulled me back again, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well I better get back to work." I said stopping dead in my tracks when I realized I was at work. I asked one of the foreman here where I could set my laptop, and pointed me to a very big room. I needn't this much, but it was the only room available next to Damon's.

I stretched my back, and they gave very satisfying cracks. I needed it after a long ride, though this chair is very comforting, it felt soft to touch, and I feel like I was sitting on clouds.

I made sure the door was closed before I remove my shirt, I only have my underwear on before crashing in the bed. I feel more free without clothes, I walk around naked in my room before, of course it had curtains not like the room I'm currently renting. It was annoyingly uncomfortable to be naked there.

I played a song on my laptop before dancing like crazy, but when the tempo of the music suddenly changed, I felt my hips swinging to the rhythm. I used the brush as my microphone and started singing.

"God that was strange to see you again

Introduced by a friend of a friend

Smiled and said "Yes I think we've met before"

In that instant it started to pour,

Captured a taxi despite all the rain

We drove in silence across Pont Champlain

And all of the time you thought I was sad

I was trying to remember your name

This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin

Tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in

Now you're outside me

You see all the beauty

Repent all your sin

It's nothing but time and a face that you lose

I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose

I'll write you a postcard

I'll send you the news

From a house down the road from real love

Live through this, and you won't look back

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave

You were what I wanted

I gave what I gave

I'm not sorry I met you

I'm not sorry it's over

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save

I'm not sorry there's nothing to save"

I was so caught in the moment I didn't realize Damon was behind me looking. He was sitting on the chair and was staring at me intently, his eyes were the dark shade of blue, like the midnight sky, and his lips had on a tight grin.

I quickly threw him the brush and he caught it in his hand without even moving any other muscles. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" His eyes glistened with lust when my accent almost slip. I wrapped the sheets on my body, and sat on the other side of the bed, away from his gaze.

"You can sing." He commented, without judgment in his voice, just pure admiration. I nodded like he could see me, this was the darkest side of the room, I made sure to close the blinds, and curtains.

"I took lessons when I was a kid. Where did you come from?" He nodded his head slightly towards the door on the far side, "you forgot to lock the door that's connecting my room to yours." He laughed a bit. "I thought that was the bathroom door." I almost face-palmed myself.

I should've checked first before dancing like a mental escapee. This is so embarrassing, I could almost disappear into thin air.

"Get me an escort in my room, stat." he stood up faster than I can blink and went straight for the door, what the hell is wrong with him? "I just asked you to do something, do it." he closes the door shut behind him, giving a loud thud that made me jolt in response.

"An escort?" I asked myself, whatever is an escort? I paced back and forth, trying to figure out what an escort is, a thought suddenly came to mind, Aviary! She'll know what to do.

I reached for my phone, and a coat. This was a bad idea, I shouldn't have stripped here. The phone rang three times before it was picked up. Aviary's voice was threatening and lethal, she talk slow and concise. "This line is specifically for urgent matters only, you should have a really good excuse, Missy."

"I need an escort." I said straight, she suddenly started laughing on the other side, "Why are you laughing?"

"Honey, if the cat's itchy scratch it. Don't ask me for escorts, I don't deal them." I shook my head fast like she could see me. "No! Not for me, for Mr. Vasiliev." She finally stopped laughing all of the sudden.

"I'll give you a very special number, it's for whenever Damon asks for an escort."

She started talking to another person on the other line, she didn't even mute me for Pete's sake, nor did she hold the call, she just went straight in. "A bilingual would be a bonus." She said in a flirtatious tone. The person on the other line sounded like she was in her 40-ties ish?

They talked like they were friends for a really long time, now come to think about it she does work for Damon for like how many years now? And Damon said she's the one who handles his 'escort' needs.

Jeez it's not like it's rocket science Missy. I mentally slapped myself.

They ended the call with friendly goodbyes and hang up, my ear was harassed with sudden loud beeps. Bloody hell. "You deserved that, anyways, she'll be there in a moment. Go get yourself a drink or something, seriously lady."

"A bilingual?" I asked, still confused. "Damon likes his girls from another country." she made cat noises. "Are you purring?"

"No I'm scratching my cat. Now go away." She hang up. Damn this woman is talking in codes, I can't understand. Is there a cat somewhere in the office I haven't seen yet?

I decided to go outside to breathe some fresh air. I needed space away from Damon, and the wall in between us wasn't doing it for me, I needed a different country kind of vibe. Worlds apart.

"Hey beautiful." Elijah creep behind me like a stalker, I raised both my hand ready to attack, "Woah! It's just me." he covered his face with his hands, "not the face please."

I snorted, laughing at his reaction. "You're being so weird."

He chuckled and sat beside me, the view here is nice, it overlooks the hills and the garden. This is paradise right here. "She's here." I said when I saw a very beautiful woman walking towards the building. She looks like a very thin model, like a Victorian kind of woman. Being an escort must pay good for her to look like that.

"For Damon?" Elijah asked, chuckling. "Yeah, a bilingual escort." I nodded. "He likes his girls..."

"From another country." we both finish, and laughed at the same time. "I know."

I nodded like I know what the word 'escort' means. "Have you ever been with an escort?" I asked, he stopped laughing and nudge me on my shoulder a bit. "I'm not the type of guy. I can't stomach doing that to women." He shrugged.

"I should go back to work." I smiled at him, he took my hand and kissed the back of it. "You're being romantic, it's disgusting." I winked at him.

When I got back to my room, goddammit. There was loud moaning sounds and screaming. Please tell me they're not humping like bunnies.

I almost jumped out of the window.

If hell was real I'm deep down. This it my nightmare coming true.

After what seemed to be hours of screaming 'Yes Damon please.' I heard loud grunting and quiet. That was it, before the door busted wide open. I shot up and saw Damon without a shirt on. His boxers go down deep, I can see his v-line from here and his boner. Dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

"What do you need?" I tried acting as if this was casual, but in reality seeing your boss half naked in front of you doesn't happen everyday, and if it does I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to a lawsuit. "I need condoms." he went to the mini fridge beside the bed, "Size?"

"A magnum, double XL." He winked at me and drank water like God only created it yesterday. "Where do tell can I get that?" I blinked my eyes hoping this would end. Just walk out again! Jeez.

He sat on the bed and waited there, I guess I have to call Aviary again.

"What are you doing?" I looked back at him, both of his hands are supporting his weight and he was leaning back, it gives me a better view of his pelvic. "I don't know-"

"Of course what do you know." He chuckled darkly, there was amusement dancing in his eyes, and they were dark with desires.

He took steps towards me and every time he does, I step back. "What are you-" my bottom hit something hard, I held on to the drawer behind me. Before I can even protest his hands were already behind me, I was locked in the middle of them. His face was so close I could smell a girl's perfume on his body. "You reek." I said, and sneezed on his shoulder. "Something wrong, malysh?" he laughed to himself, "found it."

A minute he was there, and then next he wasn't. Like a bubble, popping. He had in hand a box, whatever the hell it is that I don't care.

There was moaning and screaming again from the other room, I swear I chewed more than I could swallow. This job is eating me inside out.

I tried popping on my earphones to block out the noise and started doing some real work. I wrote everything down he needed, from his meetings to business errands, I have everything on hand.

It wasn't really hard, I had to rearrange a couple of schedules, I have to check that with him, after his bunny humping of course. I also had several case reports, from one of his bar. It says his bouncers keeps knocking people out. I mean, I don't blame them, I also lose control sometimes, but this. This is different.

I always forget where I am when I'm concentrating. I forget everything and I just type and type until I get my work done. It's both a blessing and a curse. I forgot people can sneak up to me and I wouldn't notice. For example; "Mr. Vasiliev, you're creeping me out." I turned, looking at him. He looked fresh, like he only showered.

"Keep humming." He whispered and lay beside me. His eyes were heavy as he tries to stay awake. "Please?" He pouted. I rolled my playfully eyes and continued humming Statue by Lil Eddie.

"When a day is said and done

In the middle of the night, and you're fast asleep, my love

Stay awake looking at your beauty

Telling myself I'm the luckiest girl alive

'Cause so many times I was certain

You was gonna walk out of my life, life

Why you take such a hold of me, boy,

When I'm still trying to get my act right?

What is the reason when you really could have any girl you want?

I don't see what I have to offer

I should've been a season

Guess you could see I had potential

Do you know you're my miracle?"

I started looking at his face, he looks so angelic sleeping, he groaned when I stopped singing, I felt his hand snake around my waist and he pulled me beside him. "Sing or I'll tickle you." He open his eyes lazily, I raise a brow. "Is that a threat?" I asked, smirking.

"Try me." He closed his eyes again.

"I'm like a statue

Stuck staring right at you

Got me frozen in my tracks

So amazed how you take me back

Each and every time our love collapsed

Statue

Stuck staring right at you

So when I'm lost for words

Every time I disappoint you

It's just 'cause I can't believe

That you're so beautiful"

"I am aren't I?" He said, chuckling huskily. I couldn't help but smile too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 82 18
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
7.1K 105 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...
281K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...
181K 4.7K 33
Skylar and Damon are two different kind of people. Damon is a player and Skylar is a good girl. She isn't an innocent girl like most may expect but s...