blackcurrent squash

By rhiannonxxx

my first book ever written More

blackcurrent squash
blackcurrent squach chapter 3

blackcurrent squash chapter 2

26 0 0
By rhiannonxxx

chapter 2

As i walked home every body stared. i told people to back off , even my friends stared. it seemed to me people were just jelous of me and my superior taste and knowledge.

We walked through the front gate every body staring . miss.hislow who was supervising the gate , told every one to mind their own business as we walked through the gate. i stopped to say thankyou but she just said don't mention it and its my job.

I got home . as i walked through the front gate , my friend emma said .

"hey jezzi , wanna do some thing to night ?" she said in a kind of excited tone.

"sure i will be there ,give me a call when you get home to tell me where and when to meet you" i said in a kind of calm way.

The last time i had went out with emma and her boy friend we went to meet his friends , then they started to drink acohol. there was one very cute boy in particular who kept on staring at me . i plucked up the courage to say some thing to him when he said,

"would you go out with me ?"

of course i answered yes , but then he gave me some vodka and that was when it happened.

i seemed to like the taste ,he then made me a drink of blackcurrant juice and vodka ,and suddenly i was drunk .

The next thing i knew i was in his house , i was naked and so was he . he was on top of me and it was then that i realised what we were doing , we were having sex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
942K 21.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
148K 11.1K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
4M 87.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...