Just Something about You

By M_Venn_World

It's been the best year of her life so far! Millie has everything she ever wanted! Her fashion career is soar... More

Intro
Part 1 - Behind the fame
Part 2 - Back to reality
Part 3 - Life on the road
Part 4 - Secrets out
Part 5 - This Will Never Be Normal
Part 6 - Unwelcome visitor
Part 7 - First class dick!
Part 8 - Hold it together
Part 9 - A new low
Part 10 - Right place, right time
Part 11 - Back to work
Part 12 - Ugh, her.
Part 13 - London
Part 14 - In the gutter
Part 15 - Another goodbye
Part 16 - Dress shopping!
Part 17 - That towel!
Part 18 - Withdrawel
Part 19 - Once a cheat
Part 20 - Fashion week
Part 21 - Stories
Part 22 - Beginning of the end
Part 24 - Rumours
Part 25 - Crying out for help
Part 26 - A different side
Part 27 - Something about him
Part 28 - Crushing
Part 29 - Confessions
Part 30 - Interview
Part 31 - More rumours
Part 32 - Games
Part 33 - Hen Weekend
34 - Tough decisions
Part 35 - Infatuation
Part 36 - Helping her
Part 37 - The Wedding
Part 38 - Today's the day
Part 39 - Reception & Revelations
Part 40 - Crossing the line
Part 41 - I'm done
Part 42 - Confrontation
Part 43 - Realisation
Part 44 - Fixing things
Part 45 - Gone too soon
Part 46 - Making it right
Part 47 - Yes, 100 times, yes.

Part 23 - Surprise

3 1 0
By M_Venn_World

[PLEASE NOTE THIS CHAPER IS EXPLICIT]

Millie hated coming home to an empty house especially now that the evenings were beginning to get darker earlier and with Amber's shift patterns and staying over at her boyfriends they were rarely at home at the same time.
But worse than the darkness was the silence. With no one to talk to it forced Millie deeper and deeper into her own thoughts.
Thoughts of the exciting career she had ahead of her buried underneath layers and layers of worry and anxiety about Dex. He was the most important thing in her life, it almost made everything she had worked for and everything she had achieved at work seem unimportant on the scale of things.
She still had that feeling, the sinking heaviness in the pit of her stomach, knowing this wasn't over, there was still an argument to be had, still questions unanswered and still doubt in her mind as to what the truth really was and if she could actually trust him. She wanted to trust him, she really wanted to trust him but the doubt niggled away at her mind constantly every second that they were apart.

She put her bag down on the kitchen counter and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, opening a drawer she pulled out the take away menus and sifted through them, she couldn't be bothered to cook just for herself.
Deciding on pizza she called the store and placed her order. After tidying away all of the take away leaflets strewn across they counter top she went to get changed out of her work clothes.

Walking back through the hallway to go upstairs she passed the front door, looking down at her phone she caught a glimpse of a shadow in the glass pain of the front door, she looked up, heart racing. There was a man at the door, he knocked.

Millie didn't know whether to answer it or hide and pretend she wasn't home. Except the door was unlocked, if whoever it was wanted to harm her they'd just walk right in whether she answered it or not.
She cautiously stepped towards the door and opened it an inch, a sick feeling overwhelmed her as every possible scenario ran through her mind.

"Dex!!"
"What are you doing here?" She exclaimed, shocked, but relieved!
"Hey. Can I come in?" He smiled
"Of course" she replied, stepping back she opened the door wider.
"What are you doing here?" She asked smiling, as he wrapped his arms around her neck and squeezed her in tight. The smell of him, it was like nothing she could ever explain. The nervous sick feeling in her stomach replaced with excitement she completely forgot that she was mad at him.
"I didn't feel like I could explain myself properly over the phone, I don't like you being mad at me" he explained, his sad puppy dog eyes pulling on her heart strings.
"Oh" she replied
"I've literally only got like 4 hours though, I have to fly back to New York just after midnight" he explained, with a frown.
"You flew all the way from New York for basically dinner with me and then you're flying right back?" Questioned Millie
"Uh huh" he nodded
"You're fucking crazy, you know that?" Smiled Millie, genuinely baffled why anyone would do that.
"Not just dinner" Dex smiled, raising his eyebrows suggestively. Millie laughed.

"I've ordered Pizza, If you want some? But I need to get out of these work clothes first" she said
"I can help you with that" smiled Dex, raising his eyebrows playfully.
Millie took his hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom.
Dex laid down on her bed, propping himself up with his arms folded behind his head, a seductive smile across his face he watched as Millie stood in front of her wardrobe, sifting through clothes.
"Can you unzip me please" she asked, struggling to reach the zip on the back of her black pencil dress.
"Absolutely!" Dex joked, jumping up from the bed, he walked over to her and slowly began to pull down the zip, he stepped into her, pushing himself up against her back. Looking her in the eye in the mirror on the wardrobe door in front of them.
He tilted his head into her neck letting his warm breath graze her neck, his lips just millimetres from her skin. Her body shivered involuntarily as she watched him in the mirror. Her heart began to race with his touch as he ran his index finger slowly down her back in the gap between the open zip to the base of her spine. Millie exhaled deeply, trying to catch her breath, trembling, her legs began to feel weak. He slowly pulled down the sleeves of her dress, pulling it a little until the dress fell to the floor.

Millie couldn't take her eyes off him, she'd never seen him like this before, in front of her, it was like climbing out of her body and watching him touch her. She stared intently into the glass as his hand slid over her stomach making every single tiny hair on her body stand up, his hands always felt like they were electrically charged, giving her a shock every time his finger grazed her skin. He was something special, the connection she felt to him was like nothing she had ever experienced in her life, her heart ached for him even when he was stood right up against her it just didn't feel close enough, she always wanted more of him, even when there was no more he could possibly give.
She never quite understood what people meant when they said they had found 'the one' how could you possibly know who the person is you're supposed to be with, surely everyone thinks that whilst caught up in the motions of a new, exciting relationship, but it usually fades, the excitement goes away and you question it but with Dex Millie finally began to understand what people meant, it was different, it was 1000 times more powerful, more intense, she couldn't even possibly describe the feeling of 'him', it was all consuming, it was everything.
With him pressed up against her back, he couldn't get any closer to her physically yet she longed for him to be closer, somehow.

Her stare still fixated on his face in the mirror. His eyes were closed, his dark fringe flopping down over his eye, tickling her shoulder as he pushed her hair aside and gently kissed her neck.
He was slow, gentle, not the post show adrenaline and alcohol fuelled frenzy she had become accustomed to.
Millie smiled to herself in the mirror as thoughts filled her head of how nice it was to be normal for once, to have him stood in her small bedroom, no fans, no paparazzi, no band mates or crew telling him what to do, no one else around, just silence, just the two of them. It was almost like Dex was a normal boyfriend and not the object of 500,000 girls affection. There, stood in her small bedroom he was just Dexter, just her boyfriend, Millie began to realise that she really resented his lifestyle, this was the life she wanted, quiet, undisturbed, away from the worlds press.
A slight wave of sadness navigated her body as the realisation set it that this was never going to be reality. He was famous, he would always be famous, even after the band, the world would still know his face, it would never go back to being normal with him, stolen moments such as this would be the best she would ever get.

"Are you ok?" He whispered, looking at her in the mirror, he stopped, bringing her out of her head and back to reality.
"Yeah" she replied
"I'm just watching you" she smiled
"Ah, you like the mirror?" He asked, smiling back at her.
She didn't reply but her smile said it all.
Dex undid the clasp of her bra, holding it against her with one hand before letting it fall to the floor, holding her hair to one side he kissed her shoulder and looked into the mirror, biting his lip, knowing now that Millie was turned on by watching what he was doing to her in her full length bedroom mirror.
Millie gasped, her body jolting continually as he very slowly ran a finger from her neck down between her breast, down her stomach, going just under the waistband of her knickers he moved his finger side to side rubbing her lower stomach before taking his hand back.

He pulled his T-shirt up over his head and dropped it on the floor, stood behind her she couldn't see his chest, he pressed himself up against her back, wrapping his hands around her waist, feeling his skin against hers she felt the electricity he was charged with jolt her again. She reached her hand up behind her,l head, entwining her fingers in his hair, it was longer than she'd ever seen it. Millie knew Dex loved to have her hands in his hair, it was always a sure fire way to turn him on almost instantly, especially if she pulled it a little. After a minute of playing with his hair Dex scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed, laying her down gently. He knelt at the foot of the bed and unbuttoned his jeans, revealing the lines from his stomach that went down towards his groin, Millie's eyes following them as they disappeared into his black designer boxers. He crawled up the bed, never loosing eye contact, staring intently into her big brown eyes, she could see the hunger in his eyes as he positioned himself over her on all fours, holding himself up on his hands he leaned down and kissed her gently, just brushing her lips and pulling away, he pushed her hair back from her face and smiled down at her.
"I'm a really lucky guy, huh" he said quietly
Millie smiled back up at him, she wanted to say that it was the other way around and that she was lucky to have a pop-rock heartthrob on top of her but she was distracted by the fact that he was slowly circling his hips, pressing his groin into her thigh, she couldn't have even remembered her name, let alone anything else!

Her heart rate began to increase, her breathing getting heavier and faster as the electricity Dex possessed began to course through her veins. Still slowly circling himself against her he kissed her gently on the neck, moving lower along her collarbone, she watched him intently, never closing her eyes, she wanted to see him, she wanted to make the most of him being right in front of her, after spending night after night away from him she wanted to take in every second of him, she wanted to watch as his tongue slid over the skin between her breasts, teasing her he avoided touching them, instead running his tongue down the middle of her chest and stomach to the top of her underwear. He looked up at her for a second, that look! She wished she could bottle it! It was so powerful she could feel it building deep inside her abdomen, without him even touching her, sexy just wasn't a strong enough word to describe the look on his face, the way his deep dark eyes looked up, hungry for her, his lips slightly parted, his dark hair falling in his face. He looked down at her body again, pulling her underwear down her legs and throwing them on the floor he crawled back up her body, letting his weight rest on her he circled himself into her, his jeans hanging open, his boxers low on his hips Millie could feel him through his clothes, he was so hard it was painful against her pubic bone.
"Off" she said, tugging on the waistband of his jeans. Dex smiled
"If you want them off, take them off" he replied, smiling, he knew Millie always felt a little bit embarrassed to undress him, but he knew if he pushed her just a little she would do it and eventually find the confidence to do it on her own.
Millie rolled her eyes at him as he knelt up in front of her, she got up, kneeling in front of him, grabbing his jeans she leaned in and kissed him, pushing his jeans and boxers down at the same time to distract him. She felt him spring free of his boxer shorts as she pushed them down to the bed. Dex got up off the bed, standing beside it, Millie's eyes were once again locked on him as he pushed them the rest of the way down his legs to the floor and stepped out of them. Millie loved how confident he was, he had no problem whatsoever standing completely naked in front of her, it didn't bother him at all. He climbed back into the bed, Millie laid down as he crawled to position himself on top of her, parting her legs he put his hand down to push himself in, Millie screwed her face up as he thrust into her
"Does that hurt?" Dex whispered, concerned he went slow.
Millie opened her eyes and smiled.
"No"
"But I want it to" she whispered back, she could feel her cheeks flushing with slight embarrassment, wondering what he would make of her request. Dex smiled back as he pushed himself up on his hands to get better control, plunging down into her hard, bones hitting against each other. He went hard, just as she wanted him to, grabbing the headboard with one hand he crashed his body into her, Millie pushed up to meet him, hip bones jamming into his. Dex pushed back in as hard as he could holding it at the deepest point for a few seconds he watched as Millie groaned beneath him, her eyes shut, she bit her lip as he pushed her closer to the edge. He pulled back before thrusting as deep as he could once again until he felt Millie's body jolting underneath him, her breathing intensifying for a few moment before he felt her body relax again, He pushed in and out of her a few more times making her body slide up the bed a little bit with the force of each thrust until he reached the edge himself, letting go he spilled into her as he tried to regain some control over his breathing. He opened his eyes, Millie was staring at him.
"Like that? He asked, with a cheeky smile, confidently knowing he was good.
"Just... like.. that" replied Millie struggling to talk through gasps of heavy breathing as she tried to calm down.
Dex slowly pulled out of her and laid down next to her, both hot, sweaty and exhausted they led silently next to each-other for a few minutes. Dex reached down and grabbed her hand, intertwining her fingers in his.

Millie jumped up to get dressed as the doorbell broke the silence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 106K 40
When college student Emmy joins an online support group at the encouragement of her therapist, the last thing she expects is to connect with the lead...
4.9K 1.2K 43
The choices of youth shape the lives of many. What if falling in love meant giving up yourself, and your privacy; would you still fall? Focused on...
75 0 26
Emma Canterbury is twenty-two and an international rock star. As the front woman of her band, she is recognised for her voice, her beauty and her rel...
471 28 31
Cara has an insane crush on this gorgeous boy, Nick. She finally gets to talk to him after some obstacles. Nothing is ever the same after him. Her b...