What now?

By Bloodrose_Hellfire

Read or don't. Warning triggering and gory. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 13

7 1 0
By Bloodrose_Hellfire

"What did you see?" Sam asked. "What did you lie about?" Dean asked. "I'm there but I didn't know it was me." I whispered before turning my head to nightmare. "Why? Why didn't I do something? What's wrong with me? Why do I have that outcome?" I asked him. "I can't tell you enjoy this while it lasts. I'm sorry but you had to know, and nothing can change it." Nightmare says sadly.

"Goddamit! Brat what did you see?" Sam yelled. "Which time?" I whispered. "The one with me, you didn't say anything than the last one you did." He asked leaning down. "You leave us after after high school you you leave. I begged you to stay but you leave don't even look back." I cried harder. "And the last one broke me." I added. "What?" Dean asked. I shake my head grabbing it. "Tell me." Dean replied leaning down I shake my head faster. "Please?" Dean asked. "You causing me to leave." I whispered. "How?" He asked. "By sleeping around and pushing every guy I talk to away not letting anything happen but you can sleep around." I added before looking up.

"Still think fuck my dreams? Because I know now I turn into a sexy bitch but end up alone before I die by you guys and someone else." I laughed crying. "Give us a chance give this a chance." Dean begged. "Sure fine." I mumbled getting up before punching nightmare in the jaw. "And you! Playing my fears dick move but thanks for that sex scene it was hot." I smirk at the end groaning.

"Wait what tell us!" The brothers asked. "Dean tied me up over beast fucking the hell out of me. Oh my God it was hot." I gushed fanning my self. "Hey go future me!" Dean yelled. Sam growls. "Okay with that I'm out." Nightmare says grossed out leaving. "Oh thank God ow! My jaw." Jason says holding his jaw. "J axes." I remind him. He drops mine looking at the other. "That dick!" He yelled seeing his face in the blade. "Ha! He didn't find his chain though." He chuckled. "He can hear you you know? At least he didn't prank you this time well other than the face and axe." I chuckled.

"He's gone I can't hear him." He says before his eyes glow. "I'd say he's listening!" Sam yelled hiding behind Dean making Jason look down at the blade. "Don't be a dick, leave him alone." Jason sighed making the eyes flicker before glowing again. "I still see you you dick." Jason growls his eyes flicker again glowing dim but not completely. "Nightmare you are going to piss me off and you know what I'll do." He warned making killer come out.

"Don't you fucking dare Jason Gabriel Spaz! Leave him alone!" Killer screamed pushing Jason. "He didn't. She let you out?" Jason asked confused. "You leave him the fuck alone! He's not hurting anybody!" Killer yelled pushing him again. "He broke her? Didn't he. He fucking broke her! That's the only way your out! I'm going to hurt him!" He growls. "Yes so what he broke her and freed me! But you leave him alone Goddamit! He did it to keep her alive so what if she's broken! This way she'll live." Killer yelled shoving him.

"I'll never forgive you nightmare, you knew I wouldn't be able to fix her and you did it anyway your going back in the box." Jason says making killer jump on him throwing punches. "No! You can't! I need him Please. I'll do whatever you want just leave him alone." Killer begged burying her face into his chest crying grabbing his shirt. "Please jay Jay I'm begging you don't lock him up again. I'll be a good girl Please don't please! I can't be without him again he's my light. I know he's a dick and prankster but I can't be without him again I'll go crazy again." Killer cried harder look up. "Please." Killer said. "He broke Dom showed her everything that caused the wall, the brothers dying over and over and them leaving her to how she dies. He used his power on her something he promised me he'd never do he did it knowing him he probably made a hellhound chase her. He needs to pay killer." Jason says.

"I don't want to hurt you but I will if you do this. I will take it out on her just to hurt you. I'm warning you." Killer says grabbing the axe holding it to her neck. "I'll do it." Killer warns turning showing the brothers. "No!" The brothers yelled. "Killer put it down! I'm right here I'm not going anywhere, hun..babygirl Please look at me." Nightmare begged jumping up. "Sir he's going to lock you up. I can't control my anger without you!" Killer says shaking. "I said drop it!" Nightmare growls making her drop it nightmare catches it. "Please don't leave." Killer dropped to her knees crying. "I promise I won't leave but I'm going to be punished for breaking her. And using my powers on her, I made a promise to never do that to her. Whatever he does you have to let him." Nightmare chuckled darkly leaning down on his heels putting the his axe under her chin making her look up.

"I can't do that, you know what will happen." Killer warns. "You were going to my axe to hurt yourself, mine you think I would let you do that! And you disobeyed me twice! You should be afraid of me not him!" Nightmare pointed to himself with the axe before grabbing my chain pulling growling in her ear. "I'm sorry sir!" Killer whimpering. "Don't make me do it, babygirl your free but if I hear one thing at all I'm going to do it. Be good you listen to them now, I got to go hun I'm sorry." Nightmare chuckled darkly crying kissing her forehead. "And stay the fuck off my axe it's mine, and trust me I'll know little girl." Nightmare says pointing the axe at her before twirling it around. "I'm going to miss you girl." Nightmare chuckled darkly kissing it. "You guys Please take care of her, don't leave her I'm begging you guys. Don't leave her work it out." Nightmare says to the brothers. "We promise." The brothers say.

"Jason I know you can hear me because I didn't shut you off this time because I wanted to show you what was happening. I had to let her out, I'm sorry but look at her. Please don't lock me up. I know I broke my promise but Please I'm begging you don't lock me up. I'll be good." Nightmare begged crying dropping to his knees. Eyes dimming. "Thank you Jason you won't regret it." Nightmare chuckled darkly before leaving.

"Happy?" Jason asked. "Thank you." Killer giggled hugging him. "Yep now leave." Jason chuckled hugging back before pulling away. Killer leaves and my eyes dimmed before going back to normal. "What the fuck was that she tried to kill me!" I shouted jumping up holding my neck. "It's over they watch and hear everything unless they're needed they don't come out and when they do they're watched closely." Jason sighed. I run over to my boyfriends hugging them. "Please tell me I didn't scare you guys off. Please don't leave me." I begged holding tighter.

"Hey look at us, we are staying." They say. "You promise?" I asked before looking down. "We already promised nightmare but we promise." They say making me look up. I shake my head breaking away to get my homework done. Psst you forgot about my collar. "Shit don't do that. Fine I'll add it." I say jumping up. "We didn't do anything." They say. "Killer not you guys, she pulled a Dean." I explained adding her collar. "There, anything else you two?...no okay now fuck off!" I growl. Jesus your grumpy. "Killer I swear to God leave me alone! Or I'll put you in time out." I yelled grabbing my head. "Are you okay?" Sam asked confused. "I will be if I can do my fucking homework without her yapping." I groan grabbing my English stuff out.

I start nodding off. WAKE UP! "Fuck!" I shouted shooting back hitting the floor. "What the fuck Dom are you okay?" Dean asked running over. Sorry but you wanted to finish your homework right. "Yeah, your such a bitch. You didn't have to scream that." I say rubbing my head. "This is going to get confusing." Sam says. "Is nightmare this bad?" I asked Jason getting up to smoke. Smoking is bad drugs are better. I growl chuckling darkly. "Don't even think about it. Go do something leave me alone. I'm not doing that." I chuckle angry. "Oh you have no idea. Wait until she starts pranking you. Just got to tune her out for now. And try not talking outloud try thinking it." Jason chuckled.

I start reading my English book writing the paper. Science is next making me groan. I finish before slamming the book putting everything in my backpack. I jump up running over to the hummer getting started. The brothers come over giving me a hug and kiss before going to bed. "Can you sing for me?" I whispered and killer started singing. 'Thank you' I think.

I set an alarm for 4AM. I finish before adding black glossy paint with green flames at the bottom, I already put green lights on the bottom and for normal and above I also lifted it up. Putting up the drawing of nightmare and killer on the back and tinted the windows. I just finished painting when my alarm goes off. I quickly turn it off, I make coffee for everyone after washing my hands. I change into my black shorts and my red and black shirt. Groaning when I picked up my coat, it has a hole, throwing it down. I go brush my teeth before putting normal black with red makeup. I brush my hair pulling it up into a messy bun before walking out. I'm covered in grease and paint but I have to wait for later to take a shower. "You look like shit." Jason chuckled causing me to shrug. "I don't care." I mumbled pushing past getting coffee. "Your going to school like that?" Dean asked.

"Yep. Don't care." I mumbled drinking my coffee before lighting up. "Why did you stay up?" Sam asked grabbing coffee wincing at how strong I made it. "I want to fix up killmare." I yawn shaking my head squeaking. "Killmare?" Jason asked causing me to point at the hummer. "Go look." I mumbled taking a drag. They go look. "You named it after them?" They asked. "Yep even killer is surprised, she already thanked me." I say drinking coffee. "Well he thanks you too. Did you just get done?" Jason asked confused. "Yep don't touch the paint. Wait until you see the back window I called a shop to make it last night and put it on." I smirk earning a high pitched squeal causing me to grab my head. "Jesus christ killer calm down." I groan.

"Let me guess she just squealed." Jason sighed. "I forgot how loud she is. It's too early for this shit. And I lost my coffee fucking bitch!" I groaned loudly. "Go use another cup." Dean replied. I growl cleaning up tossing my cigarette. "And ruined my cigarette." I growled grabbing another cup getting coffee. Lighting up another one. "You ruin this one you won't like me very much." I whispered drinking coffee before making breakfast for everyone.

The brothers take turns showering, dressed normal for once. "How many clients you want." Jason asked sitting down to eat. "I have to go to the show today so three again and can you pick up these for me so I can fix babe when I get back." I whispered sliding the list over to him before getting up washing my dishes. "Sure. You sure you don't want to skip?" Jason asked. "I'll be fine killer will make sure I stay awake. Don't worry about me I'm fine and we're going hunting this weekend I found a case." I mumbled. "Hey you still have the thermos?" I asked turning around. "Yes cabinet above the fridge. Top shelf." Jason chuckled as he watched me jump stumbled hitting my tattoos on the fridge causing me to cuss, I jump on the fridge cussing again when the door hit me.

"Okay Asshat quit laughing at me. Hey it's not up here!" I shouted turning my head. "It's not? I thought it was slut. My bad." Jason says chuckling. I jump down running over and punching him in the arm. "Okay okay it's above the cups top shelf." Jason chuckled holding his arm. "I will kill you." I growled before jumping back up flinging the door open grabbing it slamming the door jumping down before filling it.

"What was that about?" The brothers asked. "I was being an asshat, what don't look at me like that it was his fault." Jason says pointing to his head. "And that's what you shouldn't do." Sam says grabbing his stuff. "Yeah we have to deal with her not you." Dean says grabbing his stuff. "Oh come on I'm not that bad." I say pouting grabbing my stuff before getting into babe cheering up the brothers. "Come on get into babe." I say before starting it making the brothers jump in.

I pull in the high school. "See you at lunch." I whispered hugging him almost asleep. Wake up! I jump up hitting my head 'bitch' I thought. "You okay?" Dean asked concerned. "Yep. M fine." I mumbled rubbing my head. Dean gets out as Sam gets up front. I pull away heading to school.

I ignore the looks as we enter their eyes locked on my tattoo. "Is that occisor? She looks like hell." I hear making me stop. "Yes I know okay. But I don't give a fuck." I say before following Sam. "I heard she's dating someone else." Someone else says. "Yeah me and my brother got a problem with it?" Sam says stopping causing me to run into him. "No." The person backs away as Sam grabs me walking away. "I heard she's a whore." The girl always kissing at our locker says making me snap turning around storming over. "Who told you that?" I growl. "I hear his brother saying it." She smirks. "Yeah I call him asshole and he calls me whore, just like I call Sam dick and he calls me brat and my friend calls me slut because I call him asshat but you have no right to call me anything you don't fucking know me!" I yelled growling. "Brat let's go!" Sam growls grabbing me.

"Fucking psycho!" She yelled causing me to spin around my eyes glowing. "Oh you have no idea." Killer giggled. "Killer! Let's go!" Sam growls grabbing my chain pulling me away. "Her eyes! Did you see and her voice." She says causing killer to cackle. Sam slammed me into the locker. "You aren't supposed to be out." Sam growls. "Not my fault she snapped." Killer says. "This is school and you better not fuck it up for her. Now leave killer, not at school or I'll call Jason and nightmare will hear you got it?" Sam chuckled darkly grabbing my chain pulling more. "Yes sir won't happen again, I'll try keeping her calm." Killer whimpering before leaving. My eyes dimmed before going to normal. "What the fuck were you thinking brat!" Sam growls making me whimper. "I'm sorry master I just snapped." I whimper before he leans into my ear. "She can't come out at school I'll know if it happens again. I'm trying to protect you from hunters brat and I can't if you let her out in public." Sam whispers holding me. "I'm sorry master." I whispered back. "Sshh it's okay brat I got scared I didn't mean to scare you." Sam rubbing my back before moving me to get into the locker.

At lunch I'm shaking in anger I toss my stuff in slamming it closed before storming outside lighting up. "You okay?" Sam asked walking over to me. "No I'm not I had to deal with whispering all day and I'm trying not to snap again." I growled getting in turning on the car as Sam gets in sliding over next to me as I speed away. "Yeah I've been dealing with the same thing." Sam says holding me as we pull up to the high school Dean gets in before I speed away taking a drag.

"Okay what happened." Dean says before Sam explained. "She what?!" Dean yelled. "I fucking snapped okay, I couldn't control it!" I yelled back pulling up to a restaurant. "Did your eyes glow?" Dean asked sighing. "Killer was out so yes." I say getting out. "Did anyone see?" Dean asked. "Yes the bitch who caused me to snap." I whispered.

"Goddamit! I hope this doesn't get out." Dean replied. "I know that is what I'm worried about. Someone asked about him today. We have to be careful." Sam says running his fingers through his hair showing his neck tattoo. "Shit it's dad." Dean says pulling out his phone. "Yeah we know." Dean replied. "Because we did it, he was a werewolf." Dean growls. "Yes sir I understand... we got it taken care of.... Yeah bye." Dean hangs up. "Dad wanted to come here words out about green glowing eyes girl. Killer can't come out again in public." Dean growls putting his phone away. "He doesn't know? I thought he did?" I asked confused. "No I left that part out for a reason." Dean replied. "So tell him! I'm not hiding this from him." I say. "He hunt you and take us away." Sam growls.

"He deserves to know what his sons are around." I say before going inside. "No your not a what your a who and that's our girlfriend." Sam says grabbing my wrist. "Just tell him, he's going to find out one way or the other. Better it comes from his sons than a stranger." I say walking away.

"This isn't the project. It was hidden in plain sight." My teacher says. "And that's what I did." I replied sitting down. "Fine I'll take it. But it's creepy." He replied making me laugh. "That is nothing." I say before opening my pad. "Draw that than and I will take it to the show and you can go home." He says walking away. I draw penny wise covered in blood with freddy Kruger standing over him his fingers digging into his chest with 'he fell asleep' over them. I turn it in before class is over making my teacher jump. "I can go if you want me to." I chuckle before grabbing my stuff. "Up to you it's at the library right after school." He says picking up the drawing before setting it down. I laughed walking away.

I pick up Dean before heading to the library. "You don't have to stay." I say shaking my keys he shakes his head walking inside. "Everyone draw whatever you want and turn it in." My teacher says making me look at him lifting up an eyebrow. "Yes don't look at me like that it creepy, oh God now that is worse." He says as I smirk tilting my head. "Killer quit scaring your teacher brat." Sam says rolling his eyes. Dean perks up. "Thank you the other day. She should know how great her artwork is." Dean says. "Oh yep I had to, it was too realistic not to." He replied.

I draw killer fighting with penny wise and nightmare fighting freddy Kruger making me laugh and Sam to move away. "I wonder who would win?" I whispered before turning it in. "Okay wow um what one?" He asked. "What? Oh that um you pick." I chuckle evilly. "Oh would you stop doing that?" He says before putting both up. "Sorry." I whispered smirking. "Okay change of plans you can add another drawing." He says running away from me making me cackle. "Goddamit! Get over here." Dean replied in his dominant voice.

I skipped over putting my hands behind my back. "Yez master?" I asked sweetly. "What did Sam say?" Dean growls. "To stop scaring my teach?" I say rocking back and forth on my feet leaning forward before rocking back again. "And what were you just doing?" Dean asked causing me to put a finger on my chin tapping. "Scaring him?" I asked before giggling. "You trying to piss us off?" Dean growls crossing his arms over his chest. I place my hands behind my back before rocking again. "No master." I say innocently tilting my head. "I think you're lying." Sam growls behind me making me pout. "Why would you say such a thing? I'm just being myself, what I can't be myself anymore?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest pouting more.

"Not when it's killer's personality and not yours." Sam growls grabbing me as Dean drops his arms walking forward making me look up. "It's mine too." I pout stomping my foot. "Stop that's an order whore." Dean growls grabbing my chain Sam covered my mouth before I moaned dropping my arms leaning back against Sam. "Do we have your attention now brat?" Sam asked making me nod my head as Dean pulls again I moan before grabbing him pulling him closer. "You have to wait, be good and you get to cum don't and we won't let you." Dean replied letting go making me whimper.

Sam let's go chuckling darkly. I win taking my drawings home hanging them up by my work station. I start on the impala doing a tune up ignoring the brothers. I paint it black with Dean's tattoo on the hood. I wash my hands before answering the door. "Hi I'm killer Please come in." I say to the lady. "I want a rose on my neck." She says pointing to her only clear spot.

The next was another girl who wanted gambit on her arm. The last wanted a werewolf on her leg. After the brothers started scratching their hip. Making me chuckle. "Want another?" I asked chuckling. "No!" They yelled. "Jason can I do my ear the industrial? Right side." I asked making him groan. "Fine fucking masochist." Jason says setting up while I showered getting into pjs I walk out. He does it quickly I wince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 8 12
Just read. Vibe. Comment, or vote. Do both if you want!!
2.7K 103 23
TRIGGER WARNING, shootings, comas, self harm, depression etc As usual the timings mean nothing idc abt years and ages
1.5K 65 34
Random short stories. Has depressing and gory themes. Trigger warning. Death a lot of it.
90 0 43
When two psychotic strangers meet and falls deeply in love , the world becomes a very dangerous place. Mature Audience πŸ’‹