Rap Line Pregnancy Series (Co...

By alldajams4jimin

The Rap Line Version of the pregnancy series! #8 in #RapLine 1/25/2020 OMG O.o #5 in #RapLine 2/11/2020 😳 #6... More

Baby Talk
Appa Finds Out
Telling the Six Crazy Uncles
Telling A.R.M.Y <3
Puking Your Guts Out
Baby's First Picture
Houston, We Have a Baby Bump
Feeling the Baby Kick
Staches or Lashes
What's the Name?
Nursery
Maternity Pictures
Scared Shitless
House or Hospital?
Insecurities
Thundercats Are Go!
Oh, Baby!
Family of Three/Four
Boys Meet Baby
Birth Announcement
20k?!?
Bonus Chapter 1: First Steps

Positive

5.5K 93 22
By alldajams4jimin

Min Yoongi

You and Yoongi had been trying for a couple months now, with no such luck. But you weren't going to let it get to you. You were going to stay positive and just let it happen when it happens. You were a go with the flow kind of person and so was Yoongi. 

Yoongi was currently in the studio with Namjoon working on a song for the new album. You were at home cleaning when your little sister decided to come over. You were dusting Yoongi's trophies when you hear a light screech.

"Eonni!" You turn around just in time to catch your little sister in a hug.

"Hey, Y/S/N. How are you?" You ask her. She lets go of you and she drags you to the couch. 

"I'm fine, but I'm not here to talk about me. Eomma was just telling me you and Grumpy Gramps are trying to have a baby! Why didn't you tell me?"

You sigh. "I really wish you wouldn't call him that. He's not grumpy. And he would murder you if he heard you call him gramps. Yes, we are trying, but we're not telling that many people. We don't want to get people's hopes up." 

"I'm not just anyone, though. I'm your little sister." She pouts. 

"Well, let me tell you something that I haven't told anyone yet. Not even Yoongi." Her eyes light up in excitement. "My period is a week late." 

"You think you're pregnant?!" You nod your head, a smile on your face. "Go take a pregnancy test. Like, right now." 

You stand up and go upstairs to your bathroom where the box of pregnancy tests were. You decided to appease your sister, because otherwise she wouldn't leave you alone. You thought you might be pregnant but you didn't know for sure. 

You take the test like the other ones you'd done before. However, this one had a different result.

You sister bangs on the door. "Well?! What does it say?!"

You couldn't answer her out loud. You just stared in blissful shock.

Positive. 

Jung Hoseok

You and Hobi had been having a lot of fun trying to make another baby. However, you were constantly on edge, and disappointed every time you took a pregnancy test. You were tired of getting your hopes up, then to have it taken away from you. And you hated seeing the look of disappointment on your husband's normally happy face. 

You began taking pregnancy tests without telling Hobi that way, if you weren't pregnant, you were the only one who knew. You were constantly thinking that maybe the last time was your only opportunity to have a baby, and you lost it. 

Hoseok was currently at dance practice with the boys, leaving you at home to your thoughts. You were in the bathroom currently biting your thumb sitting on the side of the tub. 

You were contemplating on whether to take a pregnancy test or not. Your period was a few days late, but that wasn't uncommon for you. That particular fact was hard for you because it made you think you were pregnant all the time.  Something felt different this time though. 

You wanted to call Hobi and let him know you were taking a test this time. You pulled out your phone and dialed your husband, hoping that you would catch him on a break. Luck was on your side and Hobi picked up after the second ring.

"Hello, Sunshine. For what do I owe this pleasure?" His beautiful voice rings through the phone. 

"Hey, Hoseok." You rarely called him by his name, so he was instantly on alert. You could hear rustling in the background and you assumed that he was moving away from the other members. 

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"I think I'm going to take a pregnancy test, but I'm scared Hobi."

He sighs. "I know you're nervous, Sunshine, but it'll be okay. It'll happen when it happens. What made you want to take a pregnancy test this time?"

"This time...I don't know. I just feel different." You can hear someone call for Hoseok to rejoin practice.

"Look, babe. I've got to get back to practice, but no matter the results, know that I love you very much." 

Ugh, your boy just busted your UwU meter. He always knew what to say to make you feel better. 

"Alright, babe. I'll see you when you get home. Love you too." You hang up and immedately take the test. 

You wait three minutes then slowly turn over the test and immediately let out a sob.

Two distinct pink lines.

You were finally pregnant. 

Kim Namjoon

"Joonie~!" You whined from the bathroom. You had another "Not Pregnant" pregnancy test in your hand. You were sick of seeing that answer. You were pissed at the fact that your body was not giving what you wanted.

Namjoon comes in to see your pouting face and he knows instantly what it's about. He squats down in front of you sitting on top of the closed toilet seat. He reaches up and cups your face and you lean into it. "Another negative?" He quietly asks. You nod your head.

"Don't stress to much, princess. You keep stressing and it won't happen. Relax your mind and body and it'll happen. Okay?" You nod your head again and lean forward and give him a kiss. 

What started off as an innocent kiss, turned passionate and heated. Namjoon lifted you from the toilet and led your to the bedroom where he relaxed your body and mind. Your only thoughts that night were of him.

~Two weeks later~

You and Namjoon were on a mini vacation with the rest of the boys and their wives. The boys were swimming and horsing around while the wives were lounging around and enjoying drinks. Well, except you. Hoseok's wife turned toward you and looked at your non-alcoholic drink. She raises and eyebrow at you. 

You weren't drinking any alcohol in case you were pregnant. You had a strange feeling you might be, but you didn't know for sure.

"No margarita for you, Y/N-ssi?" She asked, a smirk on her face. The other wives turn to look at you.

"Uhm, no. Namjoon and I are trying, so...just in case..." Jin's wife squeals then jumps up and grabs your hand. 

"You're going to take a pregnancy test right now while the boys are occupied." Your eyes widen but you follow her, along with the rest of the wives. You all wait in your room while Jungkook's wife runs to the nearest drugstore to buy a box of pregnancy tests. When she returns, she thrusts the box into your hands. 

You silently walk to the bathroom and take the pregnancy test. 

You bite your lip as you wait the longest four minutes of your life. As your phone time went off, you slowly picked up the test and felt a tear drip down your cheek. 

You can't believe it. 

'Pregnant'.

~Hello!~

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. I've been working like crazy. I've got a nice stretch off though so hopefully I can update. I've been watching a lot of Markiplier lately. I love him so much.

Chicken Noodle Soup is a MUTHAFUCKIN BOP. I'm so proud of Hobi <3 ;)

Song Recommendation: It's You by HENRY (from the While You Were Sleeping OST)

I'll do a double update to make up for my inactivity.

See you in the next chappie!

~Molls <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
12K 625 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
255K 11.8K 42
"I don't care if I'll be fucking my own body because all I want is to hear you moan my name." Start- 31.07.21 End- 13.11.21 #2 bts( out of 391k stori...
86.2K 1.1K 28
I have been inspired to write a pregnancy series for both the Vocal Line and the Rap Line. Starting with the vocal line. :)