Haylee potter and the chamber...

By ElizabethUnderwood7

it's Haylee Potter's second year of Hogwarts( sorry couldn't come up with anything but it's good) More

chapter 2
chapter 3 - Death of me
chapter 4 - memory
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7- Tom riddle
chapter 8 - the diary's temptaion
chapter 9 - to late
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Next book

chapter 1

3.5K 90 5
By ElizabethUnderwood7

Chapter 1

"Mama hurry" i called behind me as we walked towards the leaky cauldron. I had finally convinced my parents to come with me to Diagon Alley. My parents couldn't see it so i led the way. Once inside the pub, i pulled my parents out the back of the place before anyone noticed me. All summer every wizard i passed asked me questions about where i was for the past 10 or 11 years, I couldn't tell them because it would put my parents in danger from Voldemort's followers. Yes i said the name because he didnt scare me anymore.

I pulled out my wand and tapped the breaks in the wall. The wall slid apart and my dad stared along with my mom in wonder. I pulled them down the street towards where i told Hermione i would meet her, in front of Florish and Blotts. We waited only a couple minutes before i heard her coming, Harry right behind her. I smiled and hugged them both.

" Hello Harry and Hermione" i greeted.

" Hello Haylee" the chimed back and i shhed them looking around hoping no one heard them luckily the street was empty and i sighed.

" i've had no privacy all summer. Every time i leave the house im hounded with questions, how do they even know where i live." i asked we walked into the bookstore filled with people. I Stayed near the back hiding near a pile of books, while my parents got my books. We had already gotten the money from Gringotts. As i waited i noticed Draco upstairs and smiled at him he smiled back and walked down the stairs hugging me.

" Hello Draco, i thought we agreed that my brother wasn't to know, and we would keep it a secret " i asked and he chuckled" don't worry, they wont find out. Besides why do you care if anyone finds out" he asked.

" i don't want my brother mad at you, plus im a Gryffindor, don't want to ruin the Slytherin prince's Reputation" i laughed lightly punching his arm. He laughed with me then went back up the stairs. I rolled my eyes waiting for my parents. I heard people cheering and rolled my eyes some more. Gildroy Lockheart, was book signing today. I knew that he was nothing but a liar and a person who cared about nothing but himself.

My parents came over to me my dad holding my books and my mom holding a stack of spell books that i had not told her to get. I sighed and shook my head.

" really mom" i laughed

" what, you already know this years spells" she pointed out raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged just as mr. and mrs. Weasley came over.

" hello Haylee, dear" she greeted i nodded" hello Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley"

" come along Haylee dear, before your mother falls over from the books she's carrying" i waved goodbye to Harry.

" see you on september 1 Harry" my parents walked out of the store but i was stopped by a cane blocking my way. I looked up to see the cold eyes of Mr. Malfoy.

" leaving so soon Miss potter" i glared at him. He might be Draco's father but i didn't like him. I just got a bad feeling from him. " the ministry is very curious, to where have you been for the past 11 years"

" its not Potter, even if that is the last name i was born with. Im a walters, and i don't have to answer any questions, Mr. Malfoy" then i pushed past him and after my parents. I found them waiting in front of the break wall my father scratching his head and i laughed pulling out my wand. I walked over tapping the bricks. My father smiled and gave me a one shoulder hug as we walked.

" this year is going to be different, i can feel it" i told my parents as we walked home, not knowing how right I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 437 36
Yungblud imagines of our favourite boyo. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค May be fem reader mostly but I can request male or gender neutral if you w...
179K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...