Mr Rude & Me (Undergoing Edit...

By vintage-wifi

What happens when Ms Innocent, Chelsea-Anne Richards is kicked out of her dorm room and has no place to stay... More

(1): Getting A Place
(2): Notorious Bad Boy
(3): The Rules
(4): A Jerk
(5): Nathan's Surprise
(6): Illegal Drag Racers
(7): Zorro
(8): Kristy's Cafe
(9): Defeated
(10): Calling A Truce
(11): Sick Girl
(12): In Your Feels
(13): Kitten
(14): Happy Birthday
(15): Growing On Me
(16): Daddy Issues
(17): Strong Leverage
(18): Dangerous Man
*(19): Authors Note
(20): Bitter-Sweet
(21): A Roommate Thing
(22): Bomb Dropped
(23): Flirting?
(24): Home [Kind Of]
(25): First Kiss
(26): Lagoon Red
(27): Official Friendship
(28): Riley
(29): Ice Cream Talks
(30): Reminder
(31): I Love You Guys
(32): High Views
(33): The Story Of RJ
(34): Kyle Everything
(35): Gill Resort
(36): Bad News
(37): Damage Control
(38): Truth or Truth
(39): Discoveries
(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful
(41): Almost... Again!
(42): Work
(43): Princess Willow
(44): Verdict
(45): Family Background
(46): New Year, Old Foes
(47): Confession Session
(48): Mine
(49): No Kissing
(50): Frustrated
(51): Whipped
(52): Okay Romeo
(53): Obsessed
(54): Motivation
(55): Cold Water
(56): Broken
(58): She's Up
(59): Parents Of The Year
(60): Hospital Room
(61): The Chambers
(62): Nirvana
(63): Kim To His Kanye
(64): Let's Talk
(65): Lunch
(66): Unsure
(67): My Idiot
(68): Take You For A Spin
(69): Game Changer
(70): Surprise Party
(71): Best Fucking Night Ever
(72): Favorite Girls
(73): Gym & Food
(74): Date Night
(75): I Love You
(76): Please Come
(77): Missing Girl
(78): Escape Plan
(79): Going Down
(80): Tears
(81): Uncle Ky
(83): Happy
(84): A Hundred Years
Epilogue

(82): Like A Movie

80.2K 1.7K 1.3K
By vintage-wifi

⚠️ mature content ahead ⚠️

***

Kyle's POV.

So the last five days have been a lot, to say the very least.

From having my girlfriend kidnapped, to seeing her all tied up like a fucking prisoner, to watching my brother fight for his life, to being shot by own fucking father and then finally to be on this stupid hospital bed feeling helpless.

Luckily I'm getting discharged today.

I'm just so grateful for Chelsea-Anne. She's made these last few days more bearable than they actually were. Her presence is just enough for me. Having her visit me the whole time and laying with me is just a bonus, even though I basically begged her to. I just always want her around me. She makes everything so much better.

I'm grateful for my family too; mom and RJ... oh and Theodore now. He came to visit me again today and I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot while we 'played'. He's just so precious... I can't describe how happy and light-hearted I felt when I saw him for the time two days ago. I never knew a baby could evoke those types of feelings in me. I felt joy... and pride. That's my nephew. My sister made him. I've never felt like that before. I can't wait till Zach meets him.

Speaking of... he's still not up.

I guess Jefferson and his goons really did a number on him. I knew it looked bad, but I didn't know it was enough to knock him out for so long. I just hope he'll be okay... I genuinely do. I may not like him, but I love him. He's my brother, it's kind of inevitable. Plus, I could see him getting better as a person. Chelsea-Anne told me about how he went the extra mile just to help her, because he wanted to and not because he wanted something in return. The old Zach would never. I guess he really did do all those things because of our father and because of the anger he felt about RJ.

My mom's fetching me from the hospital.

"Are you ready?" That nurse enters my room as I wait.

I've just taken a shower and I'm wearing my clothes, ready to leave this place.

I nod absentmindedly "Yeah"

"So, uh, I really enjoyed being your nurse and all" She almost blushes, bashing her short lashes at me.

The fuck? Is she flirting with me?

"So?" I reply harshly.

She visibly flinches and clears her throat "Nothing, uh, I was just saying. Was that your girlfriend who kept coming here?"

"How is that any of your business?"

I can definitely see why Chelsea-Anne didn't like her. She's not even trying to subtle. I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Uhm, I..."

"Baby? You ready?"

Thank goodness. I look to my mother who's waiting for me just outside the door probably coming back from signing my forms as I pick up my duffle bag.

"Bye" The girl squeals but I ignore her.

I exit the door and my mom envelops me into a tight hug.

"You good?" We start to walk.

I nod "Yeah"

"Now why didn't you say goodbye to that girl? She looked nice" Mom asks.

She's always been a bad judge of character.

"She was annoying me" I reply.

"This is about Chelsea, huh? You're immune to every other girl?" My mom laughs teasing me slightly "I'm proud. That's the way it should be"

"Mom really?" I scowl.

We reach my mom's car and we both enter before she starts to drive away.

"Are you okay?" I ask her seriously.

I mean her husband has been arrested, after shooting her son and injuring her other one. I can't even imagine.

She shrugs, visibly swallowing a lump and it actually breaks my heart. I can see she's trying so hard to be strong.

"I'm coping, baby" She says finally.

"You don't have to" I say "You're allowed to feel like shit, mom. No one will blame you"

"I know. I jus-" Her voice starts to break.

This week has got to be a record of how many tears I saw. Chelsea-Anne was crying the whole time; happy and sad. RJ was too, I remember Winona also did, and then now mom. I guess it just means they care about me that much.

Shit... I even cried.

"I love you, mom" I look to her even though she's facing the road "I know I haven't showed it too much in the last years and you know why, but I do. I love you a lot"

"I love you too" She croaks.

"I want you to be okay"

"I will, I promise you" She replies "It's not even your father being in prison that's got me like this. It's the fact that he hurt my boys. How could I let that happen? What kind of mother am I?" She cries wiping her tears quickly since she's driving.

I feel my heart sink.

"It's not your fault. I know how he is. You know how he is. There's nothing you could've done. But it's over now, mom. It's over"

"I know" She sighs.

"So what now? Are you gonna testify against him? You don't have to"

"I want to" She says surprising me.

I nod "Okay. The ball is in your court. And where to from here, mom? Didn't you get all your money from him? What are you going to do now?"

"Oh baby" She laughs and I look at her confused "I bought shares at Montague Kitchen. I've been making my own money for a while"

Woah.

"Damn mom" I praise smirking.

That explains why she always gets top-notch service when we're there. She owns a part of it. Wow, I'm really surprised.

"So don't worry about me"

I hum impressed "Okay..."

"What about you? Are you going to be good? I feel like I don't even know anything about you"

"Mom, I've been making my own money for the past two years. I'll be fine. I have a lot of money in my savings account. Plus, Jefferson already paid my full college tuition and he also has money for me in his savings too. It's just the small things" I assure.

"Okay, good"

"We'll be good, mom"

She smiles glancing at me for a second "I know, my baby. I just need Zach to wake up"

"Yeah" I trail frowning.

"I'm gonna go with Riley for a while" My mom announces after some comfortable silence.

I raise a brow "What?"

"Riley wants me to come with her. You know, to where she lives. Just for a while; I think I need it. I've missed my daughter, not to mention I'm in love with my grandson" She smiles.

"Oh okay" I reply, not really sure what to say.

It's not that I mind, I just wasn't expecting her to say that. She can do what she wants though. I just want her to be happy.

"That's okay, right?"

I laugh "Mom, since when do you seek my approval?"

"I guess it's just a habit"

"What? Seeking dads approval?" I don't mean for it to come out harsh but it does before I can control it.

She just sighs "You don't understand"

I don't want to argue so I just mutter a low 'Okay'. We get the apartment a few minutes later and I lean over to kiss her cheek.

"Thanks for the ride"

"Anytime" She smiles "We'll speak closer to the time, okay? Say hi to Chels for me and get some rest"

"Mom I've been sleeping" I laugh.

"Okay, bye. I love you"

I offer her a smile, grabbing my duffel bag before exiting the car. I start to walk up the stairs to my door and I make a move to unlock but I notice it already is.

Thank god. Chelsea-Anne is here. I thought she'd be at campus since it's still school hours.

"Honey, I'm home!" I shout entering.

She emerges almost immediately in my shirt and a pair of tights, grinning widely before she runs to me and I open my arms as she wraps herself around my waist and neck squealing like an excited baby.

"You're here" She whispers against me.

I laugh kissing her shoulder "Yes. Why aren't you at school?"

"I wasn't feeling well and I had to clean up this place cause it was a mess. Plus I knew you were getting discharged and I wanted to be here" She says as I release her so her feet are on the floor again.

I look around and it look pretty clean. Way cleaner than I remember.

"I'm not complaining" I reply.

"Are you okay?" She asks concerned.

I nod. I actually am. Seeing her does that to me. "Yes. I feel fine. Are you?"

"Yes"

"Okay" I murmur looking at her lips "Give me a kiss. I missed you"

She grins but presses her lips to mine, tip-toeing and wrapping her arms around me. I sigh contently into her mouth before returning her kiss feverishly. The kiss is immediately hungry, because at the hospital I had been holding back, and she moans softly against me. I lift her up so that she's sitting on the kitchen counter and I'm between her legs. She moans louder as I suck and bite on her bottom lip hungrily. She starts to grind against me and I groan, feeling myself get hard.

Great.

I remove my lips from her and she whimpers but it's replaced by a gasp as I start to lay kisses on her neck. She cranes it, giving me more room, as she clutches my hair.

"Kyle..."

I missed that.

She starts to grind more prominently against my boner and oh god, I lose it.

"Baby" I call out.

She hums in response "Mmh"

I move myself from her neck so that I'm looking at her face. She opens her eyes and they're slightly dark. She wants me too.

"I need you" I say thickly.

She smirks, raising a brow "Who said I was off my period?"

No! Please.

"Please don't do this" My face falls flat immediately. I will literally die if I don't get her right now.

"Well..." She trails.

She's actually serious.

I groan annoyed, moving away from her to try and control myself "Don't you think it's unfair that you led me on like that?" I tsek.

She suddenly starts to laugh "I'm joking"

Thank God.

I growl attacking her lips again and she giggles against me before kissing me back feverishly, wrapping her legs around me tightly. I think she's not wearing a bra because I feel her nipples against me and I groan loudly into her mouth. I slowly start to trail my hands under her top to caress them.

"Wait, Kyle" She breathes moving back.

"What?" I ask.

"You came back earlier than I expected. I need to freshen up first"

I scowl "Babe"

She just laughs pushing me off before jumping from the counter "Relax, I'll be back" She kisses my cheek before disappearing down the hall.

She's having too much fun teasing me.

I fix my boner before looking for something to do while I wait for her. I think she's using the main bathroom because I don't hear anything from my room. I walk to it before collapsing on my bed.

And then I think of something.

I remember I bought scented candles and petals the night of our date. I was planning on making love to her after I had confessed my feelings, but I obviously never got to because of her female situation. I can use them now...

I clap my hands happily, before getting to work. I retrieve the candles from the kitchen before looking for a lighter and setting them alight. I take them back to my room and place them on each bedside drawer. I can already smell their heavenly scent.

Perfect.

I remember the petals were somewhere in my bathroom and I quickly locate them. They're half dead but I don't really care. I make a pathway with them from the main bathroom to my bedroom, before sprinkling a few on my bed. I close my dark curtains so it's all dim and mysteriously sexy.

When did I get so fucking cheesy?

I can't lie though, it looks pretty good and I know she's love it. God knows she deserves to be treated like the princess she is. Should I put on music?

I shrug. 'Why not'. I connect my phone to the bluetooth speaker in my room before setting it to my chilled playlist which is mostly Frank Ocean. I put the music on softly, just to hear the soothing rhythm.

I'm ready.

It's a few seconds later when I hear the bathroom door open. I hear a loud gasp and smirk.

"Kyle?" She trails.

I'm guessing she can see the petals. I just stay in my room, patiently waiting for her to make her way to me.

"What's going on?" Her voice is closer.

I can't stop grinning. She's finally standing by the door and looking at me with wide and wet eyes. She looks so amazed, that I would've loved to take a picture.

"Kyle..." She trails.

"Baby" I mimic.

"You did this for me?" She smiles wiping her eyes, clutching the towel that's covering her body.

I nod "Do you like it?"

"Yes. It looks so beautiful. I feel like I'm in a movie" She replies moving closer to me, with a huge smile on her gorgeous face.

"I love you" I say simply, meaning it.

She reaches me and wraps her arms around me before biting my lip and I groan "Make love to me, Kylie" She whispers hoarsely.

Fuck me.

"Tell me you love me"

I see her grin "I love you. So much. I want to tell you as I feel you inside me"

Damn.

I feel my breath get caught in my throat and my eyes widen. I never ever, in my wildest dreams, expected her to say that, and god does it turn me on.

She kisses me quickly and I return her kiss hungrily, immediately pushing her to the bed and she squeals, sitting on her elbows and watching me take off my shirt. I see her pupils dilate. I love that I make her like that. I crawl back on top of her body and kiss her softly and slowly, wanting to savor her taste forever.

"I almost lost you" She whispers against me.

"You didn't, baby. I'm right here" I kiss her even softer and she returns it, basically shaking under me and I feel her heartbeat. I think she can feel mine too.

"I want this forever"

I moan at her words "I want you forever"

I feel her smile against me and she dives her hand into my hair and pulls me closer so that I'm kissing her harder. She quickly wraps her legs around my waist and she gasp at what I'm guessing is my very prominent boner.

"It smells so good in here. I like the music too" She whispers and I smile happily.

Good.

I start to feel for her towel while still kissing her and I reach it in no time. I quickly untangle it before she lifts herself so I can take it off of her. I move my face so I can get a good look at that gorgeous body that I missed so much, as I feel my eyes darken.

I frown "Baby, why are you wearing underwear?"

She giggles "Habit"

"You knew what was going to happen after you got out of that shower" I tsek, shaking my head and laughing at her.

She's too cute.

"You can take them off yourself"

I groan, diving into her neck instead and start laying kisses there and trail my hand down to play with her very hard nipple, tweaking them between my fingers.

"Kyle" She moans lifting her chest.

"You smell so good" I utter.

I continue my assault on her neck, only sucking lightly, because I know she's going to be mad if I leave marks where it's too evident. I love how she moans when I do it though, so I always have a hard time controlling myself. I move my mouth further down and start laying kisses on her collarbone as I feel her wrap herself tighter around me.

I retract just to get another good look at those breasts, and she whimpers. I just admire for a while longer, memorizing their round and perky shape. Not too big but also not too small. Just... perfect. So so perfect. She suddenly wraps her arms around herself, shielding away from me.

I snap my eyes to her confused.

She blushes under my gaze "You were staring."

"Because I missed you so much" I say leaning down to kiss above them "And I can stare all I want. This body is all mine"

She giggles "Mh..."

"It is, isn't it?" I press and she just giggles, playing with my hair "Baby..."

"It is" She admits and I smirk.

This turns me on more than words can explain so I lean down and capture her one nipple in my mouth and I hear her groan loudly. I start to massage her other one, trying to give it the same attention.

"Oh god, Kyle" She breathes.

I switch to her other, swapping my actions, as I suck it hungrily in my mouth and look up at her.

"Open your eyes" I coax.

She does so immediately and I groan at how full of love and lust they are. She looks wild... gorgeous, moaning for me like that. I see her bite her lip hard as I keep on sucking and her eyes want to close but she doesn't let them.

"Kiss me, please" She begs.

I move up to her mouth before kissing her. She sighs and kisses me back feverishly, showing me how much she wants me through the kiss. God, it drives me fucking wild with want. My hand starts to trail down her body until it's right on top of her underwear and I feel her gasp as she absentmindedly spreads her legs wider for me.

"Mhm" She moans breaking the kiss because I know that she's struggling to breathe at even the slightest contact.

I love how sensitive she is.

"If you weren't wearing these..." I trail, toying with the band of her underwear.

She groans.

I rub her softly over them, already feeling her wetness, and she moans louder "I could be touching you by now"

"Don't tease. Please"

I chuckle softly, enjoying her reactions to me, and she looks up at me desperately. I slide her panties to the side before my hand makes contact with her soaking core. She feels so fucking good, I could die.

"So wet for me" I groan rubbing.

She throws her head against the headboard, arching her back "Oh, Kyle"

I start to rub her faster and she gets louder and louder with the moaning that I'm literally struggling not to come in pants or something. Why does she have to be so fucking sexy?

"Take them off" She breathes.

I don't even hesitate as I do just that and she lifts her hips helping me. Soon they're off and I growl hungrily at the sight. I'm about to say 'fuck foreplay' and take her right now, but I love getting her all wet and bothered before the real thing.

"So fucking pretty"

I kiss her lips hard while still rubbing on her and she clutches my arms, her nails digging into me. I then dip into her tight core and she lets out a sound from the back of her throat and I see her eyes roll.

This. This right here is my weakness.

"Oh god, Kyle" She cries out as I pump into her slowly at first and then my pace picks up "Fuck, it feels so good"

"I missed you so much" I kiss her lips.

I insert another finger and she gasps loudly, her nails scratching down my back. She starts to move her hips with my fingers, and it's the sexists thing I've ever seen. She also starts to palm her breasts like only she does and I can tell she's close as I feel her clench around my fingers.

"You're so sexy" I praise.

"Mhmm" She hums, eyes closed in lust.

I start to move down, leaving kisses everywhere until I finally reach between her legs, with her panting under me, and lick her up slowly.

"Oh god" She shakes.

I start to lick and suck on her while still fingering. Fast... then slow... then fast again, getting her all worked up like I love to. God, I missed her taste so much. She pulls on my hair looking down at me like only she does; with so much love and want. I love it. I don't have to do it for much longer because I feel her start to release and I clean her up happily, savoring her. I never want to stop. I'm absolutely addicted.

"So good baby"

"Please. I need you" She pleas.

I move up to kiss her lips softly as she starts to untie my pants and reaches her hand inside. I groan when I feel it against my very hard dick. She gasps kissing me quickly. I can't kiss her properly because I'm too busy groaning. I move my hips with her pace but stop myself before I can get too carried away. I reluctantly remove her hand from me and she whimpers.

I take my pants and boxers off and I see her pupils dilate even more at my naked self. I love that reaction. Every single time.

I start to reach for a condom in my bedside drawer but she grabs my hand.

I look at her confused "What?"

"Uhm, I've been on birth control and my doctor gave me the green light"

"What?" I mutter dazedly.

"We don't have to use those. I'm clean, obviously. I mean you're the only guy I've slept with so obviously I am. Wait, are you? This is a bad idea. Forget I said anything" She starts to ramble uncontrollably.

I laugh "Babe..." This gets her attention as she looks at me "I'm clean too. I've never done it without a condom. I promise you."

"You want to do it?"

I almost come at even the thought.

I nod quickly and we both start laughing "Yes. I would love to try it with you. Once again, you're my first time in something"

"Okay" She giggles.

I move up to her face and I start kissing her softly as I feel her shake slightly under me. My hands start to palm her breasts and she arches into me moaning softly. She raises her hips, signaling exactly where she want me.

"Make love to me" She utters, looking into my eyes with so much love that I could combust.

"Anything for you"

I reach for myself between the two of us and start to rub it on her very wet core. I groan at how fucking good that feel skin to skin as she throws her head back.

"Please" She breathes.

I slowly start to slide myself in, and I immediately feel her clench around me as I collapse on her shoulder at the pleasure. I've never felt anything like this.

"You feel so fucking good" I rasp.

She moans, raising her hips with me so she can try and take me deeper as I continue to push myself at a slow pace to savor it all. Finally all of me is in and we both moan at the same time contently at the wonderful sensation.

She feels like heaven.

"I can feel you everywhere" She moans, looking down at our intertwinement and its so fucking erotic that I snap and start to move quickly inside of her "Oh god" She gasps.

"Fuck baby"

She wraps her legs around my waist tightly as I fuck her hard, with her moaning and shaking under me. I can feel her everywhere too. Everything is so fucking... raw and ten times better than it ever has been. And that's a lot because we have fucking amazing sex. She moves her hips with mine, welcoming my thrusts and running her hands down my back. I reach between our bodies and start to rub on her.

"Oh Kyle" She bites her lip hard.

"You said you'd tell me you love me when I'm inside you" I remind.

I see her mouth form an 'O' shape after I've just hit a certain spot and her eyes roll to the back of her head as she arches dramatically. She clutches the sheets tightly between her hand. I can see she's close. I pull myself all the way out before ramping in faster than she can comprehend and she screams, digging to my back.

"God" She basically cries.

"Babe..."

She looks into my eyes "I love you. You feel so good. Oh god, I'm so close Kyle"

"I love you" I pound faster and harder.

"Fuck" She curses thickly and I feel her clench me so hard as she starts to release, her body shaking "That was so good" She breathes as I still thrust into her. "I love you, I love you" She starts to chant and I feel her release again.

It's a wonder how I've lasted this long.

I feel my own orgasm come soon as my body starts to stiffen and my eyes close shut.

"Fuck, baby" I curse.

"Come, Kyle" She coaxes, clenching around me and I do so almost immediately, feeling myself shoot into her hard as I start to see stars.

Damn. That was intense.

I collapse off of her after coming down from my high and wrap my arms around her body. We're both glistening with sweat. Her lips are open and she's trying to catch her breath.

"That was fucking amazing" I strain.

She hums grinning "I agree"

"Thank you for trusting me, baby. That means a lot" I kiss her temple.

"I missed you so much" She runs a hand through my hair, looking at me with a look of adoration.

I smile "I missed you more"

"Thanks for the romantic gesture" She winks grinning "The petals, the music, the candles. I felt like I was in a movie or something"

"Well that's what you deserve"

She grins widely, her blue eyes shining and kisses my chest quickly "You know what would really go in right now though? Some fucking chocolate"

Of course. Food.

"Well you, my one, are in luck because all my guests at the hospital brought me loads of that" I wink.

Her eyes widen "Really?"

"Yep" I nod getting up and retrieving my boxers from the floor. I can feel her eyes on me and I just smirk. I put them on and walk to kitchen. I dig through my bag which has so many snacks, mostly from my mom, before locating a box of Lindt wrapped chocolates and some chocolate syrup.

I walk back to the room to see her now wearing my shirt that she was wearing earlier.

"Who said you should get dressed?" I scowl.

She giggles as I throw myself on the bed next to her "Me. Now give me some"

I tut opening them before taking one into my hand and pointing it at her "Open" I command and she does so enthusiastically. I place one into her mouth but she surprises me by keeping my index finger in her mouth and sucking on it hard while looking at me deeply in the eyes.

Good lord, I start to imagine it's my dick.

"Don't do that" I rasp hungrily feeling myself grow hard immediately.

She giggles, letting my finger go and chewing happily on her chocolate. "Who got these for you? Was it your nurse?" She raises a brow examining the box.

I laugh "Yes"

She just rolls her eyes because she knows I'm kidding "Ha-ha very funny. They taste really good. I haven't had one in ages"

I just kiss her, not being able to help it.

"I want you forever" I say.

She smiles, some brown on her teeth because of the chocolate and I laugh quietly "I want you forever. Only you"

"Wanna show me" I smirk waggling my brows.

She pushes me down faster than I comprehend so that she's straddling me now and my eyes widen. She takes the bottle of chocolate syrup from the table and pours some onto my bare chest.

God.

"This is what you brought it for, isn't it?" She smirk sexily at me and I nod "Good"

Then she starts to lick it off...

It's gonna be a long day.

***

this is officially the longest chapter in the book but i hope you guys enjoyed ;)

one or two more chapters till the epilogue!! HELP ME!!! i don't want it to end. im so so so so so incredibly sad.

ily guys so much 💘 k bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 23.3K 44
"There is no way I am rooming with-uh that" I point to the devil sitting in the corner. He looks down on his phone not even paying attention to me...
10.1M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
352 34 16
Alexis 'Lexi' Morgan is not your usual teenager. She was on top of the food chain. Was being the keyword, because it all crashed down just because Za...
419K 14.4K 63
(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want. What they don't know is that he is stru...