Her obsession✓ R x fem. reader

By creepyfan69

I never thought I'd be in this type of situation being in her arms bloody and mentally unstable. More

Read
Chapter 1- Law firm
Chapter 2- Hi
Chapter 4- moving in
chapter 5- this is tina

Chapter 3 - watching close

138 2 0
By creepyfan69

Hello

Reanne p.o.v

Over the countless weeks I've been obsessed with the young girl named y/n.

I loved the way she walked and her friendly but tough act.

So i watched and watched.

This one particular day, she got home from her newly found job.
She went in and petted her (color) cat/dog. Did I mention shes great with animals.

But that's not the point. She came in and went into the shower. Washing her small frame. Well small compared to my 6 foot 2 inches frame.

So I watch her and kick my self for not getting her trust so I can come over. Maybe if she comes to the bar I can convince her to be my friend: then girlfriend.

Y/n p.o.v

I dry off my body, as I head to the closet. I pull out my (favorite color) hoodie and some shorts/pants. I didn't have to go in to work tomorrow so I'm going to meet up with my friends at the bar. 

I am kinda sad I didn't get her number. Because I have developed a tiny crush on her.

Hopefully I see her there.

I slide on my clothes as I head to get my shoes on. I head out to my car as I drive along, but I hope she is there. I want to get to know her, maybe she's the one.

I walk in to the bar, but as I look around my friends are no were to be found. I get out my phone as I receive a text from her.

(Friend) srry can't come

(You) why?

(Friend) im fucking leaving me alone!

I sigh as I guess she's with Tim.
I sit down as I oder a drink. I then feel a tap on my shoulder.

I see Reanne again! She was wearing her red skirt with a black turtle neck shirt this time.
And let me just say; she's smoking hot.

"Hey you" reanne said, giving me a wink.

I tuck some hair out of my face.
"Hey" i say, feeling the rush of nervousness fill my stomach.

"Hey I'm not doing anything tomorrow. Could I maybe hang out with you?" Reanne asked, taking a seat next to me.

I smile.
"Of course! What time?" I ask, wanting to get my house cleaned first.

She looks down.

"I don't really ha e a house to sleep in. I got kicked out of my apartment." She says. My heart filled with saddness.

I can't just let her stay on the streets when I have a perfect guess bedroom.

" Do you by chance want to stay with me? I got a cozy little house. And a guess bedroom." I say, hopefully she'll say yes if not I'll be worried and won't be able to sleep.

"Really!? I would love that." She says, wrapping her arms around me.

Reanne p.o.v

This was the perfect chance to get with her. I mean she has to like me back! If she doesn't she end up like the other one.

Sadly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
725K 28.2K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.1M 28.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...