The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'

59.7K 1.7K 1.6K
By adeeba2707

________________________

I believe in love at first sight. But it is not the moment you first lay your eyes on them. It's the moment when you see the person they really are.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

________________________

--Dave--

I kissed Kacy near the locker in everyone's presence. I know everyone was watching but I am not the guy who gives a flying fuck about it. They all know that today it is Kacy, tomorrow will be some other brunette or blondie.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a girl curiously staring at us.

I found a new one already.

She has been in my class from freshmen year for as long as I could remember. She never really talked to anyone. She was sort of beautiful.

Okay! I admit, she was smoking hot and everything about her screamed 'beautiful'. What was even more turning on was that she wasn't even aware that she has got all the boys drooling through their dicks.

Whatever.

I stopped kissing Kacy and left the locker area. I knew she was pouting but she should know that I come with no strings attached.

I entered the class and saw the same girl -who was earlier staring at us- sitting at the first bench. Unfortunately, it was the first bench, which is not my type. I am more of a backbencher.

I like to see how many times girls turn their heads around just to get a glance at me.

I sat at the back of the classroom at a place from where I could see her. I wonder what her name is. I never really noticed her that closely. She seemed to be the only girl who never talked to me and the only girl who was actually beautiful. And hot. The rest were the same. Just beautiful, a flirt, and easy.

Chemistry class was HELL. It was super boring and the old lady was not helping one bit. I had been staring at the girl I saw near the lockers from the last three periods and I haven't gotten bored of that one bit.

She was so well-mannered and disciplined. The way she carried herself was just so different. How can someone be so sophisticated? I would rather suffocate and die.

I looked at her and she was scribbling in her book. The more I looked at her, the more I wanted to know her.

I knew this old lady would make the talkative students sit at the front so I started talking to my partner.

A while later, exactly what I expected happened and I sat next to her. I didn't bring my chemistry textbook towards the front so that we could share a book.

"Share," I said in a spoilt brat tone. She never glanced at me but I didn't miss her rolling her eyes.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

She ignored me. Seriously?

This is the first time a girl has ignored me.

She never really talked to anybody and I wanted to know the reason. The silent treatment was killing me and it took every fiber of my body to not grab her face and kiss her sensually right here.

"Why don't you speak to anybody"

She ignored me again. Feisty much? I like it. These questions were probably too personal for her so I asked her-

"Do you watch sponge bob square pant?"

What!? Seriously Dave? Is that the best you could think of? This is officially the weirdest conversation I have ever had. With a girl for that matter.

She turned towards me and glared at me trying to give me a warning to not disturb her again.

Well .... Who thought a cartoon would help me get her attention?

I took her notebook and saw her name written on it.

Oh! so it's 'Isabella Williams.'

I took her notebook and exchanged hers with mine when she wasn't looking so that I could get a chance to talk to her.

The bell rang and I noticed her doodles. I started smiling because I honestly never took her as a girl doing anything apart from studies.

She got embarrassed and snatched the notebook from me. She quickly got out of the class just to get rid of me.

Cute.

But not so soon kitten.

I packed my bag and walked out. I saw her walking and followed her. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped. She had sweat beads on her forehead. She had this fearful expression on her face.

Did I scare her that much? Why was she so afraid of me?

"Hey, hey, it's me. Relax." The last thing I wanted to happen was her being scared of me.

"What?" she snapped

I didn't expect her to speak like that. All I have heard girls saying to me was 'hey baby' or 'hey sexy. Nobody and I mean nobody ever snapped back at me. Well, let's not talk about mom and dad now.

"I came to ask something." I thought of this as an opportunity to talk to her.

"Look if you ran out of girls then just fuck off. It's not the right time of the day and definitely not the right person either. If you came here to bully me and taunt me then save it for another time. I don't have the energy to deal with a punk-ass like you." she said in an annoyed tone.

And I felt as if someone just banged my heart with a hammer. Really hard!

How could she say that? Did she too think of me as a man whore?

I know the whole school thinks of me that way. I know it doesn't affect me when someone says it.

But why was her opinion bothering me so much? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I was so shocked by her response that I forgot to tell her the other reason I came for.

"What?!! No, fuck no! I came to ask whether you have my notebook because I have yours. It probably got exchanged in chem class." She immediately checked her bag and found my notebook.

Realization dawned upon her and she realized that she shouldn't have said that. I was still a little hurt though. The look in her eyes was however making me feel otherwise.

"I - I am-"

I didn't let her finish off that sentence. I knew she was sorry but let's work on making her feel more and more guilty. I smirked internally.

I love playing with innocents.

I shoved her notebook in her hands and took mine with a little force.

"Not everyone is like how you think or heard of them as." There goes another smooth move. I walked past her and went down the hall.

Please call my name.

Please call my name.

Please -

"Dave" she shouted and I smiled without looking in her direction.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: What is the one trait you look for in a man/woman?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 125 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
392K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...