Undecided

By reneegaloree

Fresh out of college, Jeannie Marx is in the dumps. Life after college is not at all how she expected, a job... More

Prolouge
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIIII
XV

XI

165 8 55
By reneegaloree

Right now, I was getting dressed to go out because for the past two days Javi, Ellie, Keon, Paige and I had been cramped up in Keon's apartment. None of us wanted to leave because we didn't know what these people had planned for us and we didn't want to risk it. I sighed thinking of all the drama. I had to hold Javi back from knocking Paige's head off almost everyday. All of this was just getting exhausting.

Today I was going to march downstairs and tell Keon that I wanted to go out, no scratch that, needed to go out. I needed fresh air because staying cooped up in this house was making me nauseous.

Before I got the chance to walk out of the bathroom, Ellie rounded the corner, bumping into me. I grabbed her and flipped her upside down.

"Where are you going? Slow down, little one."

She couldn't stop laughing and shaking her head from left to right with her hair all over head. "Auntie Annie I play with Uncle Keon IPad."

I laughed at her silliness and felt happy inside that her and Keon was getting along. I felt sad because I wished Kiari was here to play with her too. I moved her to my back and walked down the hall to see what everyone else was doing and what Keon would say about me going out.

As soon as I walked in I saw Javi on the couch watching whatever was on her phone, Keon at the table on his laptop, and Paige staring blankly at the tv. Instead of ambushing him with the question I eased up on him. I put Ellie down and sauntered over to his chair and slid into his lap.

"Hey, baby."

He didn't bother to look up from his computer as he looked up and smiled a weak smile at me, signaling a hey. I rolled my eyes and sighed because I knew his nonchalant behavior was a result of him not getting to get close to Kiari. When I thought about what we found out I was no longer sad, I was angry. I couldn't believe people could be this fucking evil.

I wish it was some way I could help him but unfortunately I couldn't.

"Keon, I need to ask you something."

"Talk."

"Can I go out? Please if only for a little bit."

It's like all the life stirred back into him because he turned towards me with the angriest look on his face. "Are you insane, Jeannie? Are you seriously asking me to go out when you know for a fact you ain't fucking safe right now? I'm busting my ass tryna protect you when I can't even get my fucking hands on my daughter and you being ungrateful as shit asking to go out?"

My eyes watered. I didn't think of it like that. I was about to break down and apologize when I heard Javi's voice rise.

"Nigga, don't be fucking snapping on my sister. You ain't her motherfucking master! If she want to go out, she can go out! She'll be completely fine. Send one of them big ass niggas you got guarding this house with her, hell."

I looked at Keon for his reaction and I could tell by the clenching of his jaw he wanted to say something back to Javi. I prayed he wouldn't because I didn't want to break up anything between the two. Instead, he packed his laptop up and started his way down the hall. "I don't care what you do. Take one of them niggas if you want or go alone, your choice."

The way he spoke to me pained my heart and I knew his harshness came as a result of him being angry about Kiari. I felt uneasy about everything but I was still excited to go out and get some retail therapy. I might even get myself pampered.

"Javi, you wanna come?"

She looked up from her phone and shook her head no. She told me about her and Herbert's argument but I didn't know it took a hard toll on her the way it was seeming now.

This is exactly why I wanted to get the hell out of this house. All of this was so overbearing and I couldn't take another moment being surrounded by all of this sorrow.

"Can I come?"

Me and Javi both whipped our heads towards Paige just to make sure she was the one who spoke. It was the first time she had said a full sentence since we all had been living together.

I still didn't trust Paige and I didn't yet know her motives but I felt sorry for her. I couldn't imagine losing a child and even though I wasn't a mother yet the pain had to be unbearable. Looking at her pained me because I saw the look of death in her eyes, no life at all in them. My brain wanted me to say no but I couldn't. I had to say yes.

"Sure, it's fine. Um, maybe you should get up and maybe clean yourself up a little bit. I'll help you if you would like."

She sat there for a moment before telling me she would dress herself and walking ever so slow upstairs, I guess to Keon's room to get some of my clothes.

Javi grabbed the end of my shirt. "If you go anywhere with that crazy ass girl, you dumber than I thought you was. This the same bitch who just plotted to kill you but now you're going somewhere with her. I don't care how mad you are, please don't go with her Annie. Please."

I rolled my eyes at her paranoia. "Javi, I'm gonna be fine. She just lost a child, imagine losing Ellie. She's helpless. I can't leave her like this."

Javi rolled her eyes and directed her attention back to her phone. "You are so fucking stupid, Jeannie."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what the fuck I said. How could you be so dumb? You make stupid decision after stupid decision and now you dragged me and Ellie into this shit!"

My eyes turned to slits. I was angry beyond words. "What? How could you even sit on that couch and say anything against me right now? I didn't drag you and Ellie into anything! You moved back here because once again instead of choosing stability for your daughter you chose chasing behind a rapper that's years younger than you."

She jumped up, "You remember what talking about my parenting got you last time. This time I won't hesitate to whoop yo' ass so stop coming out yo' mouth crazy ass fuck."

I stepped closer to her. "Last time I had more respect for your kid than you did. This time I won't be so nice. Put your hands on me again and see what happens."

"I'm ready," Paige whispered.

My sister backed down and bumped Paige on her way down the hallway.

I motioned for Paige to follow me on the way out and I slammed the door with my exit. Whatever progress Javi and I had made was eliminated. We were back to square one.

I walked up to one of the guards and asked could they come with me and Paige wherever we were going. He checked with Keon first before walking Paige and I over to Keon's MayBach.

"Why are we riding in this?"

He opened the back seat and Paige slid in first but I was still hesitant. He opened the door wider and nodded his head towards the door.

"Boss' orders."

I hesitantly slid in and he closed the door. Once he got in and buckled up he turned back to us and cleared his throat, "Where to, ladies?"

~
*Tiana's POV*

"Are you sure, TiTi? Do you have everything? Even the cellphone? Just double check, really quickly."

I abided by her warning and checked again just to be sure. "I got everything, ma."

"Okay, okay. Just making sure. With kids, anything can be misplaced."

I nodded my head to agree. "You're right about that ma."

She chuckled and shook her head slowly. "Alright, baby. I know you don't want to leave but you got to go handle yours. No matter how hard it gets just remember your grandma is with you every step of the way."

I choked back tears and sighed because I knew her words were right. "You're right, ma. It's time for us to be heading on."

She said her good-bye's to the babies and the chorus of their little voices responded back. I smiled at how cute the interaction was and took my time securing them in the back of my G-wagon to make sure they were safe.

I was thankful my grandmother had provided me with a phone since the one Kevin had bought me had a tracker on it. In no time, the kids were sleeping and it was just me and the Love Jones soundtrack playing in the car. The drive to Denver wasn't bad, it was relaxing actually and I was there in no time.

Now that I had made it to Denver, I didn't know where to go or where to start. The first thing I wanted to do was go to the doctor and make sure I was actually pregnant. I knew the appointment wouldn't be easy with all the kids but today I had no choice and we had to make it work.

I whipped my car into the parking spot and unbuckled myself.

"Alright, babies! We're here. I need everybody to be on their best behavior, today, please."

They were still half asleep so they didn't respond as loudly as they normally would. They marched beside me, with the exception of Zyaree who was on my hip.

I entered the office and signed in, trying to move quick so the kids wouldn't start acting up.

A few moments later I heard my name being called.

"Mrs. Wilson?"

"Yes, that's me. I have all of my kids with me. Is that okay?"

I said all of this without looking up and when I looked up, my body froze. I immediately recognized the woman as Kevin's first wife, Veronica.

I immediately recognized her as the woman who just a couple of years earlier stood over me and Kevin with a gun pointed at our head. I didn't know but when Kevin and I met, he was still "happily" married to her. After finding this out, I should've ran then.

"Oh, no, all of that is perfectly fine. Here, you can lead them in here."

She helped me lead the kids to a play-area for mothers who didn't have a babysitter or nanny but had small children. I made sure the kids were alright and followed her to the room I was supposed to be in.

She helped me up on the examination table, much to my surprise.

"Alright, Mrs. Wilson, what brings you here?"

Instead of answering her question I blurted out an apology. "I'm so sorry about everything, I really didn't know Veronica."

She put her clipboard down and moved towards me. "He hit you didn't he?"

I wanted so badly to break down but I had made a promise to my grandma that I wasn't breaking down anymore. "He hit me more than once. He beat me, he treated me like trash, and now I'm pregnant again with my fourth child for him."

She shook her head slowly. "At first I was so angry that you had babies and I didn't. Now I thank God that I never had a baby with that demon."

We both laughed at this. "I was so stupid and naive back then. I should've known it was a reason that a woman would wave a gun around."

"No, I was the stupid one. All along my anger should've been with him.

We were both silent for a moment before she spoke up again, "Are you for sure that you're pregnant?"

"No, I took a clear blue test though and those are pretty accurate. I came today just to know for sure."

"Okay. Well I'm going to get a urine sample from you and then we will know for sure and discuss options."

"Okay."

She gave me a little cup and gave me the instructions on what to do, which I already knew. I put the cup in the metal box and headed back to the original room I was in.

A few minutes later the door opened and from the look on her face, I knew what the results were.

"I'm pregnant."

She had a sad look on her face. "Yes, you are."

I lowered my head and willed myself not to cry.

"But that doesn't mean you have to keep this baby, Tiana. There are other options. Adoption or even abortion if you're comfortable discussing that."

"I'm comfortable."

"Is that what you want, Tiana?"

"I don't know what I want but I know for a fact I don't want this baby. I don't want any more ties to this man. I just want it to all be over."

She sat down in front of me in the rolling chair and took my hands into hers. "Whatever you want, me and everyone in this doctor office will be willing to help you with it."

"Okay."

"I know this all too much to discuss right now but here. If you have any questions just call me."

She handed me two brochures and a card with her number and e-mail on it.

I offered her a thank you and she walked me back to the front and helped me get the kids calmed down from playing.

I told her goodbye and thought about what my next move was going to be. Where was I going to go from here?

I thought about Jeannie and how worried she might be or how she just moved on and doesn't care not even a little bit about me. I decided to go home. Maybe by the grace of God Kevin wouldn't be there. I started the familiar route home and when I pulled to the gate the kids got overly excited.

"Yay! Mommy are we going to see Daddy today?! I really hope we do!"

I didn't want to burst her bubble but not encourage her so I pretended I didn't hear her with the music playing and all. When I pulled up, I saw a commotion.

"I want my fucking check."

I stepped out of the car to see our old gatekeeper arguing with an unfamiliar man. "Sir, please leave before I call the police."

"Wait, he doesn't have to go anywhere. This is my house! I live here."

The man who I assumed was the new gatekeeper looked at me with an unconvinced look on his face. "I'm sorry ma'am, but can I see an ID or something?"

I dug in my wallet and showed him my ID and he let me and the old gatekeeper through.

Once I was inside the gate I wanted to know what the problem was. Before I could speak he started.

"Aye, ion want no prollems shawty, I just want my check."

I was taken aback. "Excuse me, I haven't been here."

"Well he fired me shortly after you left, so ion know what allat bout but I need my money."

I shook my head because I didn't know what to do next, seeing as I was trying to sneak in and be in and out of here.

I saw no other way out of this situation but to tell him my problem.

"Look, I understand you're upset about your money but I really have no time for this right now. Kevin and I's marriage had been on the rocks that's why I wasn't at the house. I promise if you just let the situation go, I will get you your money. I promise."

He took a long deep look into my soul before sighing and looking away. "Mane, do what you gotta do."

"Thank you so much. Can you just keep an eye on my kids really quick while I run upstairs to do what I need to do."

"Sure."

I ran upstairs quickly throwing whatever I could into the big duffel bag. I put clothes for the twins, Zyaree, and me and then ran to me and Kevin's bedroom to go in the safe I had hidden.

After keying in the numbers I took twenty thousand out of the safe and stuffed it in my purse. I skipped down the steps, two at a time and fled out of the front door and my mouth dropped at what I saw.

Kevin. He was standing in the driveway holding Zyaree and talking to the twins. When he saw me he smiled a tight-lipped smile. "Hey, my lovely wife, nice to see you back in town."

I gulped. "Kevin, I was just leaving." I moved towards the truck as he yanked my hand back and all of a sudden I was out of his grip.

"Aye, ion know what the fuck you do in private but that shit ain't finna happen round me, slim."

If smoke could come out of his ears it would. "Get the fuck off of my lawn and mind your fucking business before I call the police."

All of a sudden they were in each other's face and the energy that Kevin had with me disappeared.

"Aye, get in da car. Y'all gone ride with me."

I don't know why but my legs acted as if they had a mind of their own and walked to his car as he got the kids out. I was still in disbelief that all of this had just happened.

As soon as we got in the car and calmed the kids down, he started to where we were going.

"Thanks for all of this."

"You good. You got somewhea you can go? I mean ion mind you stayin' with me but you prolly don't feel comfortable."

"You could just take us to a hotel and here's your money for your check. I'm not sure how much it was but I'm just gonna give you a stack anyway."

He looked at the money for a second and only pulled off a couple bills. "You in a tough spot right now. You good on the money, just be safe."

With that, he put the nearest, nicest hotel in the GPS and guided us all there. Once we arrived he helped me out with the kids and the bag and saw to it we got inside. Tears came to my eyes because I realized chivalry wasn't dead. He was an angel sent from Heaven.

"Thank you so so much. You are truly heaven sent, my God."

For the first time this evening he cracked a smile at me. "I wouldn't say allat. Just taught that good ol' southern hospitality from my mama."

Before he turned around to go, he asked me "Do you want my number to get around?"

"Sure. That'll be great."

~
Me and Paige sat in the food court of the mall just silently eating our food. During our shopping trip, she wasn't much of a talker and with Keon's worker towering over us every five seconds I was sort of ready to get back home. I did enjoy getting out of the house and breathing fresh air though.

I looked up to see Paige still working on the noodles of her lo mein and now crying.

"You must not be hungry?"

She looked up at me and sniffled, wiping her nose with the napkin. "No, the food is great. It's just Zeus loved lo mein but I didn't like it as much. I used to hate when he wanted to order it. I wish now I could eat some more terrible lo mein with him."

She began to broke down and I moved from sitting across from her to sitting right beside him. "Shhhh, it's okay. I know it's hard right now."

"It's gonna be hard for the rest of my life, Jeannie. I will never recover from this. He was all I had minus a few distant family members. I miss him so much. My heart aches. I couldn't even afford a real funeral for him. They burnt my baby to ashes. My baby. He didn't even make it to high school." She broke down once again.

Tears came to my eyes hearing her pain actually out loud and I felt a vibration in my purse. I stopped consoling Paige for a moment and leaned over the table to reach inside my purse and pull my phone out.

Incoming FaceTime call from Mother🙄

Why would my mom be calling me and why?

I turned the screen to Paige to show her who was calling and she nodded her head signaling she would be okay.

Mom? Why are you calling me?

Well hello to you too, Jeannie. I can't call my youngest daughter now?

No, mom, you can. It's just rare that you FaceTime.

Yes I know. I haven't really studied modern technology enough. Are you in a mall?

Uh, yes. Actually I am. That's why I might need to call you back.

Oh, don't bother. This will be a quick phone call anyway. Speaking of malls, I hope you're holiday shopping and no need to ship holiday presents or come across the seas anymore. Me and your father will be traveling to Denver for the holiday season.

I almost spit my drink out. I couldn't believe my parents were actually coming home. I thought I could put off buying the tickets and just give them some excuse on why I couldn't come but no they were actually coming.

Jeannie, baby, are you there?

Yes, yes! I'm here mom! I'm so excited for you guys to come and I'm sure when I call and tell Javi and Ellie they will be happy too.

I don't know about Javi but I sure am ready to see Ellie. I bet she's gotten so big.

Yeah, she has. I have to go mom. I have some more looking around to do.

I didn't give her a chance to respond as I quickly pressed the red button. I hurried up packing my purse and throwing away my trash. "Come on Paige, we have to go."

She moved at the same quick speed as me and the bodyguard hurried to catch up with us. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

"My parents are coming to town. We're fucked."

I heard her talking but didn't really pay attention to her words until I felt what felt like a death grip grab my elbow.

"Jeannie, I want them dead."

I looked her square in the eyes. "We'll take care of it."

When we got in the car, I had to rub my temples. This was all so much. I couldn't keep up. My parents, the whole Paige thing, me and Javi's rift, and Tiana missing. I needed a break.

Forty minutes later we pulled up in front of Keon's apartment and we got out and this time I was on a mission. I had to do some serious damage control before my parents came and also to get all of this mess handled for once and for all.

I halfway ran down the hall to Keon's room bypassing Javi.

"Keon, we have to talk."

"Not in the mood."

I walked over to him and slammed his laptop shut. He looked like he wanted to say something but I didn't let him get the chance.

"Instead of you sitting here moping about not being able to get Kiari, work with me to get her back. Worth with Paige and me to come up with a plan to take these motherfuckers down. Lea, Lucas, Shooter and whoever. We can do it baby. I love you. I love you so much and I'm ready to dead this. We were doomed from the start but we're gonna fight baby. Please, fight with me.

He sat and looked at me, no words leaving his mouth. He licked his lips and made eye contact with me again while nodding his head.

"Okay, what ya got in mind?"

I yelled for Paige to come in and join us. Once she made it to the room, I instructed her to sit down on the bed-end. "Sit down."

I stared her square in her eyes, not breaking contact. "Tell us everything. Now. From beginning to end."

She played with her fingers, squeezing them and taking her time to speak.

"Well, in the beginning I didn't know anything. All I know is I owed Lucas."

"What you owed him for?"

"Nothing too serious. Remember when they took over Trapped that night and I told you I knew them from my neighborhood? That's how I knew them. Lucas helped me out with money from time to time and in exchange I would- I-I"

My eyes widened. "You would what?"

"I would sleep with Lucas. Not like prostitution or anything but I used our sexual relationship to my advantage. I swear I didn't know he had a girlfriend."

Her revelation of Lucas' infidelity didn't surprise me because I knew all alone he wasn't faithful towards the end of our relationship. "It's cool, so how did it lead up to you snaking me?"

"One night, I got a call from my distant cousin, Lea. It was surprising because we barely talk even though our moms are sisters. She mentioned that Keon was her baby's father and I was still confused how I came into play but at first she just wanted me to do a little spying on you and him and that's it. That night Lucas and his gang came into Trapped is when I found out he was involved. Lea told me he took the picture to you that night and that same night he came to me. He told me that we needed to take Keon down and you, too if you wanted to be in the mix."

"That's how I got shot at?"

She started shaking her head fast. "I don't know anything about that I swear. I know Lucas didn't do that but I know Keon's friend ordered it. To scare Keon, get him spooked."

All of a sudden, Keon spoke up. "Was it Shooter?"

"I don't know. I never met him. The only person that knows who he is, is Lea. Me and Lucas weren't  even allowed to FaceTime him. I've never even seen him, only heard his voice."

"So you were the person who planted the pictures? Every time?"

"Yes. That's all I did was plant pictures. They kept me practically in the dark about everything else."

"Wow."

I had to sit down from everything that I heard, my head was officially spinning.

Keon took my place and stood up over her. "Why niggas after me?"

"I'm not sure. Lea doesn't want you with Jeannie and Lucas didn't want Jeannie with you either. He was intimidated by you. I heard your friend say something about you got too cocky. You started moving funny."

The room was silent for what felt like an eternity.

Keon's voice boomed. "So what are we going to do about this?"

"I kinda came up with a plan of my own. With a few tweaks it can be perfect."

"What's your plan?"

"They know they murdered my son and I won't forgive them that easily so we need something as leverage to make them trust me. Maybe like Keon's phone or something, the code to his safe, or the address to one of your apartments you would stash someone away at."

I nodded my head because it was the start to something that could actually work out. "Maybe we could give them Javi's address. Make it seem like someone's living there. Keep the lights on and pay one of the neighbors to sleep there at night."

Keon looked between the both of us. "Look at ya. On ya gangsta shit."

We all chuckled making light of the situation.

"I know something else we could do. After you give them the address and everything checks out, you should ask to go on the mission with them. Just pretend like you're ready to listen now and 'get back at me and Keon.' That would give you time to warn the person in there and get them out and also call Keon and I and we can get there and confront them."

I looked at Keon for his reaction. "It sounds like it might work. We gotta work out a few wrinkles but overall it's a good idea."

"How do we know you're not tricking us, Paige? How can we trust you?"

"They killed my son, Jeannie. They have to pay."

With that, she got up and walked out of the room saying goodnight to the both of us.

"Baby, I know you're worried about Kiari right now but just calm down. We're gonna get everything settled. She will be with us soon, I promise."

"I just don't know why they're doing this to me. All my life I fed niggas around me. No matter what I did to Lea, I never let her starve. I guess this is my karma for everything bad I did. Our bad deeds have to catch up to us one day."

He moved towards the bed and sat down dropping his head in his hands. I hated to see my man so down like this because through everything I know he was a good person and he was one of the most amazing men I had ever met.

"Baby, stop beating yourself up. You don't deserve this. Especially not from these people. You're my man and I count care what you did I'm not going to let these people tear you down like this."

He stared at me before letting his lips meet mine. We kissed deeply before breaking apart.

"Come on, let me run you a bath."

He stood up, trailing behind me to the bathroom.

~

I closed the door in Keon's guest room after tucking Ellie in and kissing her forehead. I was going to meet up with Herbert so we could 'talk'.

I really didn't know what all of this was going to lead to so I dressed comfortably. In case he wanted to fuck or fight, I was ready.

He had apologized for popping up on Ellie and I's date and I admitted I went too far with throwing the ice cream all over him. I tiptoed down the hall to Keon's room and checked on Jeannie.

I lingered in the doorframe for a moment, seeing how Keon had her snuggled up to his body and her face was buried in her chest. I hated that we were at odds but I was happy she had somebody like Keon to protect her. I just hoped he got all this shit with these people under control.

I walked into the living room, bypassing Paige sleeping on the couch. I reached on top of the book-shelf and grabbed the spare key that Keon had showed me.

Once I made it outside, I decided against him getting me a car because I didn't know what would happen. I got into my car and GPS'd his location and I arrived shortly soon thereafter.

I made my way up to his room and texted him to let him know I was outside. When he opened the door he had a lopsided grin on his face. He opened his arms for me to embrace him and I hesitatingly hugged him back.

" 'Bout time yo crazy ass calmed down."

"Whatever. You gave me a reason to act crazy."

He directed me to the couch where he was playing a movie. When we both sat down we didn't talk and I sure wasn't going to be the first to say something.

"So, how you been?"

"Boy cut the small talk. What you wanna talk about foreal?"

He laughed and put his blunt out. "Man, I been missing you. I know I was tweaking by popping up without an invitation but I really want us to work. That's why I'm pushing so hard to meet Ellie because if I care about you then I'm gone care about her even more cause she a reflection of you. That's all. I ain't got no bad intentions."

My heart fluttered at his words. Most dudes I've dated has been around Ellie and I didn't want to let all of these men around you. But he made me feel so special. He didn't let me want for anything and the words he said made it all so believable. "I want to believe you but I've been so hurt so bad."

He took my hands into his. "Look, I'm not like them other niggas I promise you. I just want to get to know you. The hall is in your court. If you wanna take this shit slow then let's do it. If you wanna move in tomorrow, I'm with all that too. What you wanna do?"

He stared into my eyes so intensely and I had to break the gaze.

"What you got to drink up in here," I said while making my way to the small hotel kitchen. As soon as I grabbed a glass and began pouring wine into it I felt hands wrap around my waist.

The hands wrapped around my waist turned into small tiny kisses being left on the nape of my neck. I felt a thump start to happen in my pussy.

To let him know I was ready I backed my ass up on his dick on purpose. Now he started using his hands to explore. He rubbed his hands all down my body, first starting with my titties and ending with my pussy. I moaned out loud, a little too loud.

"You like that? Talk to me."

I turned around and he lifted me up and put me on the counter and we entered a deep make out session that felt like it was never going to end. I was tired of kissing and I wanted the dick now.

"Let's go to the room."

He picked me up and carried me bridal style to his room and plopped me down on the bed. He took no time ripping the sweatpants off.

"Take that shit off."

I happily pulled my panties down and tossed them to the other side of the room. He looked at me with hunger in his eyes. "That shirt too."

I pulled the shirt over my head but still folded my arms across my chest. I had always been insecure about how big my breasts were. He pulled my hands away and laid me down on the bed. He took his time kissing all over my breasts and down my stomach until he made his way to my pussy. I moaned out loud as soon as he started licking my spot.

Damn, this nigga gave excellent head. I could barely even catch my breath after catching nut after nut.

After he finished I was so groggy and weak. I didn't even wanna stay awake. His head made me want to sleep. He slapped my thigh hard.

"Nah, ain't no sleeping. Wake up and turn over."

I did as he asked and gasped as soon as he slid in.
~

How y'all feel about Jeannie & Javi's parents coming to town?

How y'all feel about Tiana? Kevin's ex-wife Veronica? The gatekeeper?

How y'all feel about Paige? The plan?

How y'all feel about Hebert and Javi?

Leave comments, votes, and thank you all for reading! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 6 8
Kaya moves to New York to live with her older brother Jackson. She needed to get out of that small town and turn over a new leaf in her life. She n...
1.3M 27.1K 54
Jaeson Davis and his girlfriend, Jayda Johnson have been dating each other for some time now. Jayda finds out he's been sleeping with her best friend...
670 115 21
*[Completed]* STACEY- A girl who has recently shifted to a place where her family has already lived for over 2 year while she stayed with her aunt i...
103K 2.9K 27
When a girl named Elijah is sent to 'hell' by her father she is abused and treated like a dog. She doesn't have any friends. She knows what she is, w...