Life After Tragedy: A Dricki...

By _Sabriniii

More

Life After Tragedy: A Dricki Sequel
Chapter 1- Rehearsal
Chapter 2- What's Best
Chapter 3- CoastEnd
Chapter 4- Clue
Chapter 5- Lost and Found (Part 1)
Chapter 6- Lost and Found (Part 2)
Chapter 7- One Thing After Another
Chapter 8- The Trial
Chapter 9- The Favor
Chapter 10- The Results
Chapter 11- ALMOST Paradise...
Chapter 12- Daddy Daddy
Chapter 13- Story Tellers
Chapter 14- A Little Too Late
Chapter 15- Celebrate Good Times and Remember The Bad
Chapter 16-Like The Very First Time
Chapter 17- Please, I'm Begging You
Chapter 18-No Lie
Chapter 19-Unexpected and Unforgettable (Part 1)
Chapter 20-Unexpected and Unforgettable (Part 2)
Chapter 21- Flashback
Notification To Readers!
Chapter 22- Remember Me?
Chapter 23-Makes You Stronger
Chapter 24-Visitors
Chapter 25- Bad Karma
Chapter 27- A Very Special Day (Part 2)
Chapter 28- Playing Match-Maker
Chapter 29- Heart Beats
Chapter 30-GRAND FINALE
BOOK NUMBER THREE!
New Book!

Chapter 26- A Very Special Day(Part 1)

5K 81 28
By _Sabriniii

SO LIV IS AT THE HOSPITAL GETTING HER FINAL TRIMESTER APPOINTMENT DONE...

LIV- Well does everything look ok?

Dr- Well Olivia... How do you feel about having those babies today?

LIV- Uhh I don't know about that... Why???

Dr- Because you're in labor.

LIV- What?!! How???

Dr- Your water just broke a few seconds ago.

LIV-(panicking) OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD! Nooo I'm not ready yet! I need more time! Oh god now it burns!

Dr- That's what's generally known as the "Ring of Fire" You're nearing the crowning.

LIV- what?!! Call my mom!!!

Dr- Right. Nurse!

Nurse- Yes doctor

Dr- Get miss carter to a delivery room STAT I'll go find her file and call her family.

Nurse- alright. (Gets LIV into a wheelchair and pushes her to the labor ward into The Delivery Suite paid for by Drake to make sure his baby girl was comfortable)

LIV- (now laying in the bed with her feet held up in stirrups)

Dr- Olivia, Your family's on their way. But a cousin of yours has already arrived.

LIV- What cousin???

(Cam'ron enters the room slowly and takes a set in the suede recliner next to liv's full sized delivery bed. Ah, the perks of giving birth in a hospital suite lol)

LIV- (angry) Cam'ron?!

Cam- Olivia

LIV- What are you doing here???

Cam- What kind of father would I be if I didn't come?

LIV- .... Ok, this is about the girls now. Not us.

Cam- (takes her hand) It could be about us Liv

Liv- Don't call me that anymore. I hate-(starts having contractions) AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!(squeezing cams hand)

Cam- It's ok it's ok

Liv- no it's not ok! This was NOT the plan! I'm supposed to be having a c-section so I don't have to go through this pain! And where is my mother?!! I need drugs!

Cam-(goes into his jacket pocket)

Liv- Not that! Epidural!

Cam- (takes his hand out his pocket) Oh.

Nurse-(coming in with a needle) Olivia, I got something for ya girl.

Liv- Oh thank god!

Nurse-(gives her the needle in her back)

LIV- Wait! I'm supposed to be having a c-section.

Nurse- well it says on your scheduled for a dose of epidural and a water birth

Liv- Water birth??? I can't swim!

Nurse-(laughs a little) No no, you're just going to be in that big jacuzzi tub over there(points to the other side of the large room) Most women say that the hot water and the epidural eases the pain anywhere from 60-80%

Liv- Oh, well that doesn't sound too bad... Except MY VAGINA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Nurse- All women have that fear hon' don't worry, in a couple months you'll be back to normal.

LIV-(sighs) Well at least the epidural is starting to work. When do I get in the tub?

Nurse- When you're ready to start pushing. At about 8 cm dilated.

Liv-ok...

Dr- Olivia. The rest of your family's here.

(Drake, Nicki, Austin, Riley, and Travis were there)

Cam-(manly hugging Travis lol) Bro!

Travis- Man I'm ready to be an uncle!

Nicki- my baby! (Hugs liv)

Drake- you doing alright baby girl? Are they taking care of you?

Olivia- Hi mom. Hi Travis. Hi daddy, yea I'm fine now. I'm just really scared...

Austin- You'll be fine sissy!

Olivia- I hope you're right... Uncle Austin. And Ri!!! I haven't seen you in ages!

Riley- Yea well I've been dating your brother

Liv- O_o. Oh...

Riley- Yea but you know the god mommy had to be here. And I wasn't gonna just let my best friend have a baby without me!

Liv-TWO babies.

Nicki- What about you cam'ron? Ready to be a dad... Again.

Cam- Well I don't really have a choice, but yea I'm ready for 'em.

Nicki- Speaking of... Joy, I have a surprise for you...

Drake- Technically I have a surprise for you since I arranged the surprise

Nicki- Whatever.

Liv- what is it?

Nicki-(yelling to the door) You can come in now!

(Coming into the room slowly is Olivia's biological father, lil Wayne. He stops and stands awkwardly at the door like an outsider)

Liv-(eyes light up) Dad! Come here!

Wayne-(hugging Liv) You alright? I got all the letters you sent me about the twins.

Liv- I'm just ready to get this over with and hold my babies for the first time. But I don't have the suitcase that I packed with our going home clothes!

Austin- I do!

Liv- You're a life saver big brother.

Austin- I know.

Dr- (comes into the room and checks liv's charts) Ok, it's time! Olivia we're gonna give you one last dose of epidural and get you in the tub. Only 3 family members are allowed in the room at this point.

Liv- Umm. Mommy, Riley, and... Cam'ron.

Drake- What?!

Liv- There's just certain things a father shouldn't see... Sorry

Austin and Travis- hey I'm fine with that( leaves the room)

Dr- everyone else should leave for the waiting room now.

Drake- no! Nick, take pictures!

Liv- Ew, no.

Drake- This a majestic moment in your life!

Wayne- Drizzy, lets just go man. She'll be aii

(Wayne and drake leave for the waiting room)

Liv- Aww, they're talking again!

Nicki- Yep. After 14 years they decide to call a truce... Just for you. Wayne got out last week. Just in time apparently. He'll be able to see his new grand babies.

Liv- That's amazing.

Dr- You ready to push?

Liv- What?!

Dr- Let's get you in the tub(helps her out the bed. Leaves her to get undressed than comes back with a nurse who turns on the tub and helps Liv in)

SOOOO, THAT WAS INTERESTING! CAM DID THE RIGHT THING BY COMING! RIGHT? AND AWW WAYNE CAME! AND WHERE IS THE OTHER GOD MOTHER??? WHERE'S KENDRA? DID SHE GET TIRED OF LIV NOT HAVING TIME FOR HER ANYMORE??? BUT THEN AGAIN LIV WAS DEALING WITH SONE BIG ISSUES AND KENDRA SHOULD STILL BE THERE FOR HER GOD DAUGHTER! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??? 

______________________________ 

Question of the day: DO YOU THINK WAYNE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP HIS PROMISE TO OLIVIA AND FINALLY BE A FATHER TO HER, NOW THAT HE'S OUT OF JAIL?

FUN FACT: WHEN ASKED WHAT HER AND DRAKES KIDS WOULD BE LIKE, NICKI MINAJ SAYS THAT "THEY'D BE A REAL CREATIVE BUNCH OF KIDS. THEY WOULD HAVE MY PERSONALITY. AND THEY WOULD HAVE DRAKES INTELLIGENCE AND SARCASTIC WITTINESS THAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM. AND THEY'D ALSO HAVE HIS SONG WRITING SKILLS."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 224 14
Onika is dead and now is reborn as Nicki.
106K 1.9K 45
they were a perfect match. but unfortunately matches burn.
950 102 42
it started off as a joke - tw: death; blood; child loss; suicide; - completed 2023.
71K 4.9K 43
"Why you even give a fuck, you not even here?""