π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πšπš’ π™·πšŽπš•πš•|TaeKoo...

By JoonieJoonieXZ

Kim Taehyung or also known as the "Moon Child" has been chosen as a sacrifice. Given to the Blood King, Taehy... More

✟Prologue✟
✟Chapter 1✟
✟Chapter 2✟
✟Chapter 3✟
✟Chapter 4✟
✟Chapter 5✟
✟Chapter 6✟
✟Chapter 7✟
✟Chapter 8✟
✟Chapter 9✟
✟Chapter 10✟
✟Chapter 11✟
✟Chapter 12✟
✟Chapter 13✟
✟Chapter 14✟
Character Q&A
✟Chapter 16/ Q&A✟
✟Chapter 17✟
✟Chapter 18✟
✟M✟Chapter 19✟M✟
Hello

✟Chapter 15✟

5.4K 280 14
By JoonieJoonieXZ

I don't care about anything anymore..

Jungkook took my hand and slid something cold into it.

It was the silver knife.

"Why..?"

"That's what I want to say. Why don't you resist? Why do you want to die here?" Jungkook asked.

"Because I failed.." I told him, in a whisper.

"Don't talk nonsense, Didn't you vow to avenge your friend? You'll get another chance if you survive. I went through the same thing. I killed Jiyong to avenge a friend. Even if you fail, if you cast aside your pride and cling on to life.

You'll get another chance. So why do you not even attempt to survive?...I'll tell you. Because your truly not the one who wants to see the Blood King dead!" When he slammed down that verdict rage in his, I felt strangely...at ease.

So Jungkook saved me because.

He empathizes with me.

He killed Jiyong out of vengeance. So he might empathize with me.

I..I want to live a little more. The desire to know Jungkook bubbled up inside me.

Why did he not treat me as a mere meal?

I want to know how he truly feels...

"The friend that you avenged.. Was he..
Hoseok?" Jungkook shook his head.

"No, it was a man name Namjoon. We were childhood friends. A woman was sent here as a sacrifice, and became pregnant and gave birth..and he was that child. He was to be a male servant as a child and to be feasted on once he grew old enough. That was why he was kept alive.

The three of us, Hoseok, Namjoon, and I. We would often play and hide, a human and a Dhampir.. One didn't have to be a genius to tell that adults would have torn us apart if they found out." A rare softness adored Jungkook's expression. He must have been engulfed in his happy memories.

"They were both dear friends to me. As a child, I was raised to be the next Blood King. But no one, not even other children, treated me with any genuineness." The thought hit me.

Even though the three were different, hey we're all friends ignoring the fact of who they are.

"I was to undergo the Blood Ritual eleven years ago. It happens when a royal vampire is about 12, with well enough grown fangs. They sink them into human flesh for the first time."

"For the first time? How did you get blood before then?" I asked.

"In a glass. Non-royal vampires often drink like that as well. It isn't easy to hold back a human writhing in pain when sucking blood, after all." Jungkook said.

"It doesn't burden the humans, either, so that sounds more rational. Why don't royals do it?" I asked.

"Drinking from a human is seen to be a higher class."

"Awfully posh tradition you have there."

"Someone sounds a lot better," Jungkook said, with a small little grin on his face.

Was in the depths of despair but..here I am cracking back. I always run my mouth when I'm talking to him.

"Let's get back on topic." Jungkooks expression going back to a serious one.

"To, what happened during the Blood Ritual. The first person a royal has to feeds on has to be the Moon Child. And when I was about to put my fangs into the women..The first King, Jiyong showed himself."

✽+†+✽

Flashback. Jungkook's P.O.V

"Night has fallen, Jungkook. Congratulations on your Blood Ritual Now that you are a true vampire, I present you with this!" The silvered haired male said, cheerfully.

Jiyong servants brought out something large wrapped in a white cloth and rolled it out onto the table.

Jiyong flipped over the cloth to reveal what was inside.

It looked like a pale, withered tree.

The object's identity was hardly obvious at first glance.

Yet, it was clothed in familiar garb.

My eyes widened in horror as I relieved that they were,

Namjoon's clothes...

Which means the object in the table was..

"Are you truly so pleased? I'm quite surprised you recognized him. Indeed, this is that human. This is the creature you use to be so fond of.

I had my servants suck him dry. He kept you entertained in your boredom, and I saw to it that he was repaid justly." Speaking in a cheerful tone, Jiyong laid his a pale hand on my shoulder from behind.

It smelled sweet..

It was the scent of cologne he always wore, the smell of it was enough to make me dizzy.

"I had so hoped to gift you with the body or another parasite..But it's father is a pure-blood vampire. It upsets me to let a sinful Dhampir live, but I left him breathing, out of respect for the father."

He was speaking about Hoseok. If I lost him..

The thought frozen my heart. Jiyong whispered away, paying no mind.

"But there will be no second chance."
Why was he smiling? Had my ear gone strange?

"Now, Jungkook. Vampires are the most beautiful and noble beings in this world. And you're a smart child. My very own heir, the next Blood King. So I ask you: don't disappoint me." Scolding me in a soothing tone, screams and cries left the women's mouth as Jiyong tore off the Moon Childs's head.

The choking sweet scent separated me from my consciousness.

A powerful desire the likes of which I'd never felt before bubbled up in my chest.

And before I knew it, I was drinking the Moon Childs blood. 

The taste was divine, and I needed more. I caved into my instincts when I sucked blood for the first time...and I vomited in disgust.

Was it Jiyong who killed Namjoon? Or was it me?

Until then, I was proud of being a vampire.

I wanted to meet everyone's expectations, and be a worthy blood king. 

Humans are to be fed upon, and Dhampir are to be hated...

They both have feelings, they're no different from me..

I couldn't survive if I don't drink blood. That is a fact.

Yet, was there no way we could at least coexist?

Since then, I had a suggestion coexistence to Jiyong time and time again.

Some vampires had become worried about the increase of the human population, presenting a good opportunity.

Jiyong and the Purebloods, however, they would not give ear to what I had to say.

Which is why I shot Jiyong with a silver bullet.

"Ahh...Jungkook..You are truly are fascinating one..!" With a spellbound smile on his face, he fell then and there.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

I hoped you liked the double update!

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Also, would you guys want characters Q&A? 😚 Please comment if you would like too.

Vote
And
Comment💜

Bye, lovelies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 21.6K 36
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an alpha vampire who needs to feed from humans, obviously. Taehyung is his next victim. He finds him in the woods a...
181K 12.6K 63
(COMPLETED) Jeon Jeongguk of the Jett Moon Pack has prepared his entire life to kill Kim Taehyung, Vampire Prince of the Morado Clan. He was taught...
11K 818 5
Taehyung is a famous model known for his nasty attitude and superiority complex. When at a party his death is plotted with a successful outcome. But...
100K 3.8K 22
Jeon Jungkook - THE KING whose face was never revealed. Also known as VAIL KING. CRUEL and HEARTLESS. Kim Taehyung - A ORPHAN BOY who is SENSITIVE a...