Yours again (Jihyo x Y/N)

By sharon_mina_

Y/N was too unlucky that she didn't get to debut. After awhile, Y/N's girlfriend broke up with her. Now... More

Chapt 1
Chapt 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapt 11
Chapt 12
Chapt 13
Chapt 14
Chapt 15

Chapter 7

1.7K 49 6
By sharon_mina_

I still love you

Why. Just why must it be Jihyo? But scolding her might lose my feelings towards her ....wait no... It will also hurt her feeling. Wait... Why do I care so much? Aish

Thinking all that, I accidentally cut my finger but I didn't scream. It was a soft scream that only I hear it."Ah... Fuck" I quickly take a tissue and wrap it around my finger. Before giving them a bowl of fruits, I took off the tissue wrap around my finger and serve them the fruit, "Here, some fruits. Eat until you are somewhat full. I don't want you guys to look bloated. Netizen will criticize you" I said as I put down the bowl, sigh and walk to my dorm which is beside their dorm.

I close the door behind me, walking heavily to the nearby couch. I roughly throw my head back as soon as my butt touches the couch. "Just why did I yell at Jihyo just now?" After a few minutes of frustration, I heard someone knock on the door. I lift my head up, groan and walk to the door. I unlock the door and head back to the couch without looking back. "Sit down" I sigh. I look at her, she was on her knees in front of me. I groan, " not on the floor, sit beside me"

"R-right" she stutters. Her eyes are still cast on the floor although she sits hesitantly beside me. "How can you suddenly forget one of your members?" I look at her although I know that I won't get eye contact with her. She didn't reply as I was too fierce to her. "Look, " I grab her hand and intertwined, "if there's anything wrong happen to you guys, JYP will find for me first and he will chew me alive. So you guys are important to me"

So do you...

She nods repeatedly. I lift her head up, asking her to make eye contact with me. "I'm sorry if I was too harsh on you but its the only way for me not to be confused with my feelings. Especially towards you" I smile bitterly. Her eyes suddenly look like its rotting. Upset? Regret? "I'm sorry for everything that happens" I continue. "Sorry for everything? W-what do you mean?" Her mouth left agape. "Everything. From the start" I look pitifully at her, "I didn't take care of you properly that when you got criticized, I didn't do anything but to appear lately" She looks surprised. "I didn't get to apologize, did I?" I chuckle bitterly.

"Now you don't have to feel sorry for me. You don't have to reply to me anything. You can go now" I end the conversation by myself and head to my room.

~~~~~~

"TWICE is the Korea top girl group under the company named JYP entertainment. Hits after hits of their song, they are now planning to do a world tour again... "

Damn this news... I'm sure TWICE will be super tired...

*4 years later*

I sip my coffee as I walk to the van. "Are you ladies ready to rock and roll?" I adjust the rear mirror. "Ne!" They smile happily. I start the engine and start driving to the company for them to practice their dances. I felt more and more comfortable to be their Manager now and the more they're open to the public, the more love they receive.

I sat at the bench and look at them practicing their dance. "How I wish I could really be one of the members too"

As they are busy practicing, I tried to fit in by dancing at the side. I was enjoying myself until JYP call me.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Ah Y/N-ssi, I have something to discuss"

"Oh, give me a minute" I excuse myself from the dance room and went out to the corridor, outside the dancing room. "Ah, Ne Sajang-nim"

"Have you seen the new rumor about Seungri scandal?"

"I have not, sir"

"You better keep an eye on that rumor. Do whatever you can to prevent it from hurting the girls. I will protect you too if there's anything happens to you"

"I will sir"

He ended the call as I head back to the dancing room. "Girls, let's have lunch and head back afterward," I say in a serious tone. They stop dancing while their song is still playing. "W-why? D-did something happens?" Chaeng questions me. "Something happens... Of course, " I look up, "you guys will have to rest...you guys have been practicing hard for the past few hours now" "but Eonni, it's just 1 and a half-hour" Chaeng answer back. I froze. "Well then rest for a bit then" I sat aside, looking down worriedly.

"I-is there any problem?" Dahyun asks hesitantly. "N-nothing" I worriedly answer, "i-i will be at the cafeteria upstairs, call me when everything is done" I went away and head up to the cafeteria,  loiter around there. After a few minutes, I receive a call from Chaeng, notifying me that they're done.

So I went down again to fetch them and scout them to the van. "Tomorrow you guys will have Inkigayo, so I want you guys to rest early," I said while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Ne~"
~~~~~~~
"Yea,  hello everyone,  I am Dahyun"

"I am Sana"

"I am Jisoo" The three ladies smile after they introduce themselves in Inkigayo. "Wahhh...  So Sana-ssi, I heard there is some new group that have debuted"

"Ah ne~  they are called ITZY under JYP Entertainment or as known as TWICE hoobae"

"Dalla Dalla dalla~" Dahyun sang and smile, "There is also TXT with their debut song, Crown! "

"머리에 뿔이 솟아
But I love it
넌 내 왕관이 되지
두근두근 두근대는 감각~" they imitate TXT dance and sang a little bit of their song before they start pretty soon,  "Let's start! "

As per normal,  they are going to be the sixth coming up to the stage. They were busy in their waiting room, talking to each other while I was on social media with my body facing them. As I scroll.  I suddenly see news about Jihyo. "What the fuck is this" I whisper to myself, suddenly feel something piercing through my heart. I frown as I read the articles about her.

"Twice,  you have 10 minutes more till your stage" The backstage person reminds the girls. They quickly stood up and get ready for their performance.

The girls went off the stage and went backstage with a tired body, massaging themselves while walking back to the van. It is normal for the paparazzi to come close and to take pictures, suddenly a guy came close and ask Jihyo that offend Jihyo. Not only offend her but also me.

"Jihyo, is the scandal about you true?"

"Is that you being spread around with nude pictures of yours-" I made the guy keep his mouth shut by giving a full-strength punch on his face. "Oi, if you can't respect my girls, you better fuck off. Mind your words, kid" I hiss as I return to Jihyo and scout her back to the van. As I enter the driver seat, suddenly Jihyo had a mental breakdown. She burst out of sudden. I start the engine of the van and hold her hand while I start driving.

Gwaenchana... I'm still here for you. I know that's not you, you wouldn't do something stupid like that. I'm always here with you girls, I know what you guys were doing from time to time. Don't cry any more dear...

To be continued
Sorry if I did bring this up again. I'm just mad asf about this topic
>:(  I mean... How can that guy be so insensitive????!!!!

Oh btw... I've already started my intern, and today's gonna be my 4th day. It's just the 4th day, I already feel super tired. Sooooo what I'm trying to say is that, I'm going to be busy since my intern is in a Salon...so this book probably going to be in a hiatus mode.. So sorry to tell you guys that :(

See you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 220 16
She's always been a big of Twice, and Sana in particular. But what will happen if JYP adds her to Twice 3 years after their debut? (Sana x fem reader)
47.5K 1.8K 32
Y/N wasn't sure if she's straight or not after seeing her new classmate. How would she settle her way out while Y/N is attached to a guy?
25.5K 756 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...
22.1K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...